Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... More

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 037

8.7K 464 352
By nana-mania

A week later,
At a police station..

Third Person's POV

"....so you are saying your manager, Ameri Hanazawa, has gone missing for a week and you have no clue of her current whereabout?"

"Yeah... She hasn't come to the convenience store for quite a while. She doesn't even pick up her call. I asked her neighbours around and they haven't seen her since a week ago , too."

Naoto nodded his head as he jotted down every information he gained from a young adult-- wearing a convenience store worker's uniform.

"Has she exhibited any sign of strange behavior lately?" Naoto asked again. The male worker nodded his head. "Ever since that newbie quitted working, Miss Ameri had been very moody."

"Newbie? May you elaborate?" Naoto was perplexed for a moment. This was his first time hearing this from the convenience store worker.

"We had this newbie working with us a few months ago but she only worked for about two months. Later, she had to move in with her boyfriend in different city. So she quitted the job. Miss Ameri seemed to have...odd attraction toward her." The man in his twenties explained carefully. He was thankful that he was blessed with good memories.

"After the newbie quitted, Miss Ameri had been acting very different. She became some sort of...madwoman? She looked like she was searching for the newbie." The story was quite unsettling to the point the young man felt disturbed.

"Mister Detective...do you think Miss Ameri do something bad to that newbie? I hope not.." he was worried of his boss. Naoto smiled and patted his shoulder. "Don't fret. I will do my best to find her in your stead. For now, you stay put and just continue your daily life like usual."

"By the way, do you have the picture of that "newbie"?"

"Yes, sir. Here it is."

The worker handed over a picture to Naoto. He was yet to look at the picture as he was surprised by the worker's diligence.

"You carry this photo wherever you go?"

"I brought it with me earlier. I thought it might be any use to you."

"I see. You did a good job then."

Naoto put down the photo on the table. He eyed the photo for several seconds before his eyes captured an intriguing image of a familiar figure.

"Oh, yeah. This is the newbie I mentioned." The convenience store worker pointed to a (h/c)-haired lady. "Her name is (Y/n) (L/n). This picture was taken during her farewell party. I didn't know much about her, sadly."

Naoto's eyes were fixed on the lady named (Y/n) in the picture. 'Emma-san...? Isn't this her?' he questioned in bafflement. He knew he didn't mistake it. This (Y/n) resembled the woman named Emma he encountered at Cozy Corner Cafe before.

"Thanks for the information. I will keep you update." Naoto nodded his head understandingly. After exchanging contact information, the worker left the police station while Naoto retired to his private office. He stood silently in his office, his eyes still locked on the piece of picture the worker gave to him. He then shifted his gaze to his work table.

Walking over to his work table, Naoto picked up a photo frame. There were his sister, Hinata, him and another girl standing next to him..

...(Y/n).

"10 years have passed...since you left Sis and me, (Y/n)." Naoto tiredly sat down on his cozy chair. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes. "I miss you a lot." he talked to himself sorrowfully. "If only I noticed your suffering back then... If only I could turn back time to save you.."

Naoto knew that was impossible. He did not have time leaping power like Takemichi.

He was in disbelief when he was informed about (Y/n)'s death 10 years ago. It was too sudden. Too unexpected.

(Y/n) died after committing suicide.

No sign. No hint.

In the blink of an eye, she suddenly left this mortal world.

Even though Naoto was dismayed by her death, he was still grateful he could help Takemichi to save his older sister, Hinata. He did not want to be greedy and asked Takemichi to save (Y/n) too. He refused to ruin the current good, bright future.

After all, it was impossible from the beginning. Takemichi had no knowledge about (Y/n) as they had never met each other. It would be too much of a burden for him as well. Naoto knew Takemichi had gone through a lot just to save Hinata. Now, it was time for the timeleaper to be happy and relax.

' Fate is very cruel to me these days. Knowing that I never cease to miss (Y/n), fate decided to lead me to a woman who has strong resemblance with her.' Naoto gripped the photo, frustration written all over his face.

' It's confusing. I know and I believe she is dead. I attended her funeral back then. Yet why...why my heart keeps denying this reality? Is this some sort of sign or something?' The detective couldn't figure out the solution to this puzzle in his head.

Back to (Y/n),
Bonten HQ...

Second Person's POV

"Thank you, Take-nii!!" You thanked Takeomi heartily when he surprised you with two boxes of cakes-- one for you and one for Haruchiyo. They were both bought from Cozy Corner Cafe. "You are welcome, (Y/n). Enjoy the cake with Haru."

"We surely will! I hope you will enjoy our cake soon too."

"Ah, your wedding cake? Of course I will. Probably gonna eat big portion of it."

Takeomi teased which put a smile on your face. Remembering your nearing wedding day made you excited.

Two weeks left before you and Haruchiyo entangle each other in eternal love vow!

"I'm going to Haru's office. He may have returned from his mission by now."

"Alright, I will see you again."

Bidding farewell with your future brother-in-law, you left his office and walked toward Haruchiyo's private office. Your mind wouldn't stop imagining how the special day would happen. You smiled dreamily while you were daydreaming.

Everything went smoothly. The preparation for the wedding always kept you awake at night. You couldn't wait till the day would be bestowed with Haruchiyo's last name.

Upon arriving, you noticed the door was slightly opened. You knew right away that Haruchiyo indeed had returned from his mission. So you pushed open the door excitedly. "Haruuuu~ I got some cakes here for us-"

Much to your surprise...and disgust, instead of seeing Haruchiyo, you were greeted with a sight of an unknown woman sitting alluringly on his office table. An expensive tight dress was hugging her hourglass body, showing the shape of her body curve. She was obviously exposing the valley of her breast.

She was smiling happily but her smile faded when she saw you.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I should be asking that question here, Ma'am."

You were still composed to not lash out abruptly at the mysterious, slutty-looking woman. She suddenly chuckled and got off of Haruchiyo's table.

"Ah, you must be his secretary. Have you seen Haru? I have been waiting for him for a while now. Ahh, I miss my love so much."

You were ticked off when the woman referred Haruchiyo as her lover.

"Haru is out for business. He won't be back until later."

The black-haired lady shot a glare upon realizing you called Haruchiyo with his first name. Not to mention, you used the same nickname as her.

"Wait a damn minute, you insolent bitch. Who give you the right to call Haru with his first name?"

She was clearly aggravated by your attitude. You just smiled calmly at her. "There is nothing wrong with it. Why are you even irritated, Ma'am?"

"That's the first name of my man."

"Your man? What is even your proof? Are you his spouse or something?"

"Not yet but we surely will tie the knot soon."

"Really? Because the last time I checked, he is engaged to me."

You showed your diamond ring to the ravenette. Her eyes widened in shock for a moment. But then she laughed it off as a joke.

"You fat liar. You are that petty to claim you are engaged to Haru? Too thirsty for his attention and acknowledgement? What a dumb bitch."

"We will see if I'm lying or not."

You remained calm and collected despite the boiling rage in your heart. You were pissed off as she would not cease insulting you.

"Besides.." she walked over to you then gripped your wrist tightly. She took the ring off of your finger before hurling the ring to the floor. You saw your engagement ring, given by Haruchiyo, sitting on the floor.

"That trash is a fake one for sure." She laughed mockingly.

At that very moment, you snapped. Everything happened in a flash. The cake boxes dropped on the floor.

You strongly grabbed a fistful of her black hair and slammed her head into the wall. She tried to fight back but your strength overwhelmed hers. The woman started crying, blood oozing out on the side of her head.

You beckoned her head facing you, glaring dagger at the rude woman. Tears were pooling in her eyes. "You thought you were so entitled to be rude to anyone you met, huh? People like you piss me off the most."

"That's why you won't live long in this world." Swiftly taking out your knife from the knife sheath under your skirt, you cut her hair short by slashing it with the knife. The woman dropped on the floor, watching her fallen hair in despair.

"My beautiful long hair.." she sobbed devastatingly. But realizing the situation she got herself into, she turned back to you. Your cold-hearted gaze met with hers which was full of fear. You raised up your knife, ready to murder this woman.

The woman covered her face with her arms protectively as her loud cries for help echoed in the room.

"NO! NO! SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

Before you could end the woman's life, Hajime and Takeomi barged into the office after they heard the woman's cries.

"Takara!"

"(Y/n)!"

Takeomi immediately rushed to your side to stop you from harming Takara. Hajime went to help the black-haired lady, calming her down as she was traumatized by your attack.

"What the fuck are you thinking, (Y/n)?! Stop attacking anyone you see on sight!"

"Why are you even mad at me?! This bitch started first!"

You argued back with Hajime. He was hugging Takara in his arms, stroking her short dark hair to soothe her.

"Are you alright, Takara?"

"Koko... I was so scared."

"What happened?"

"I was asking for Haru and s-she suddenly attacked me."

You were once again ticked off as Takara lied to pretend as the innocent one. Gritting your teeth in irritation, you clenched your fist firmly. Noticing your rising anger, Takeomi patted your back comfortingly. "(Y/n).."

"See who is the big, fat, ugly liar now? You dare to lie when you were the one who started this fight. YOU asked for this to happen, you hideous whore!" You insulted Takara mercilessly. You weren't the type to insult other people's appearance or bodyshame anyone.

But when a person crossed the line with you, you would do anything to damage them mentally and emotionally. Making them insecure, ruining their self-esteem.

You would do anything to watch their devastating downfall as a way to get revenge.

Hajime was displeased. He shot a glare at you with annoyance. "Shut up, (Y/n). Just because you are Sanzu's fiancee doesn't give you the right to act on your own. Stop being immature and childish! You always solve anything with violence."

"Well, you guys are like that too. I only use Bonten as example." You spat back. Hajime instantly fell into silence. You huffed out a heavy sigh of frustration.

"Fucking hell. This is such a waste of my fucking time. You and that bitch can rot in hell, Koko!" Unable to bear the presences of the two people who managed to annoy you, you Made your way to leave Haruchiyo's private office. You picked up your diamond ring and put it on back. Takeomi chased after you but you ignored him.

"(Y/n), wait!"

"Leave me alone!"

You demanded angrily. You refused to see any familiar face until you fully calm down. ' It's always me. I'm always blamed for any unpleasant thing that happen when I'm obviously FUCKING INNOCENT. Nobody want to hear my side of story and nobody BELIEVES IN ME! I fucking hate it! Fucking hate it when this annoying shit happen!'

Little did you know, someone was following you as you left the Bonten HQ building.

Guess the main villain is finally ✨here✨

Also, sorry for the late update! I fell sick a few days ago and finally recover. Hope this chapter entertain you guys!

(It stressed me out honestly. I don't like the villain's attitude but I like to spice story up with drama so yeah!)

I'm sorry if you guys dislike Reader's attitude. I don't support bodyshaming and Reader in here also despises bodyshaming.

But well, if someone crosses a line with her, she won't show any mercy anymore. Example, if anyone bodyshame her, she will bodyshame them back 10 times worse.

Is that bad? Or am I the only one thinking it's fair and square cuz the other party start the fight first?

Because I have been in this situation many times and I'm not even the one who started the fight💀

What's your opinion regarding this matter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.4K 20
[SLOW UPDATES] 。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。 When old flame ignited, many untold secrets of the past were unfolded. The moment th...
145K 4.4K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...
1.2M 52.9K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
889K 47.5K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...