The Other Huntress (Kotallo/O...

By SkeletonEnjoyer1

What if the ELEUTHIA-9 Cradle facility that birth Aloy had accidentally created another Nora outcast? What if... More

Chapter 0: Preface
Chapter One: Meridian
Chapter Two: The Daunt
Chapter Three: The Marshall
Chapter Four: The Twilight Path
Chapter Five: Barren Light
Chapter Six: The Embassy
Chapter Seven: Welcome to the West
Chapter Eight: Farewell to HADES
Chapter Nine: Hello to Zeniths
Chapter Ten: Awake
A/N
I'm Baaaack
Chapter Eleven: Talanah
Chapter Twelve: Avad
Chapter Thirteen: Phantom Heart
Chapter Fourteen: Plainsong
Chapter Fifteen: MINERVA
Chapter Sixteen: Reunion
A/N
Chapter Seventeen: The Might of the Bulwark
A/N
Chapter Eighteen: The Fall of the Bulwark
Chapter Nineteen: The Journey Back
Chapter Twenty One: AETHER
Chapter Twenty-Two: Fenrise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Scalding Spear
Chapter Twenty-Four: Beta
Chapter Twenty-Five: First Meeting
A/N: Hiatus
A/N: Owie

Chapter Twenty: The Kulrut

665 34 13
By SkeletonEnjoyer1

Hello ladies and gentleman, it's been a hot minute. I'm sorry this update took so long. Between midterms, Halloween, and my uncle passing away, I haven't really had the time or motivation to write for a couple weeks. I hope to get back on track soon and have updates maybe every two weeks. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you guys so much for your patience.

.          .          .

The Grove was abuzz with activity, preparations for the Kulrut having begun in full force. Since Orea and Kotallo's arrival two days ago, hundreds of Tenakth had poured into the capital: Desert and Sky and Lowland alike, all eager to watch the best among them compete for the title of Marshall. With Kotallo duty-bound to to assist Hekarro in planning the ritual, Orea had mostly been left to her own devices. She was, in effect, a single Nora amidst a sea of Tenakth-although Kotallo had joined her for dinner each night. The two of them had traded stories as they ate, an easy back-and-forth that had seamlessly developed between them.

At first, surrounded on all sides by utter strangers, Orea had been somewhat cautious as to how the Tenakth would receive an outlander traipsing casually about their capital, but the Seeker's worries had quickly found themselves unfounded. Word of her deeds at the Bulwark had quickly spread, and most of the Tenakth regarded her with wary respect. Some had even offered her a friendly jostle on the shoulder or nod of approval (it seemed Tekotteh wasn't all that popular). A few had even asked to spar, a request Orea had found curious until she'd brought the matter to Kotallo. 'The Tenakth respect strength, and you've proven yours,' he had explained yesterday at dinner, taking a long draught of his ale. 'For one Tenakth to ask another to a friendly spar is a sign of respect between them, an indication that they regard each other as comrades.'

Roger, however, had drawn by far the most attention. Tenakth were either understandably distrustful of the machine or endlessly intrigued by it. Dozens of questions had flown from the their lips, inquiries of what and how and why. Orea had eventually spent an entire evening answering the Grove's questions, Roger curled up lazily against her legs.

Now, she was seated within the Grove's communal dining hall, running her spear back and forth along her whetstone to sharpen it. The huntress inclined her head as Kotallo strode gracefully through the entryway, the Marshall purposefully ignoring the many appalled glares thrown his way. As if he chose to lose an arm.

"Hey," she greeted, taking a strong swig of her water jug as she did so. "How are the preparations going?"

"Good," he grunted, sliding into the bench opposite her. "Our defenses are nearly in place."

"Where will Aloy and I be?"

"I'm not sure, but I think Hekarro mentioned he wanted you near the rear of the arena. It's the only plausible location from where Regalla could attack, and the two of you have the most experience fighting the rebels." Of course, we do have our deal with Hekarro to uphold. If they wanted access to AETHER, they needed to defend the Kulrut.

"I suppose that makes sense. What about you?"

"I'll be with Hekarro." Orea nodded; that made sense enough. The Tenakth chieftain would have quite the target on his back, given Regalla's searing hatred towards him. The huntress opened her mouth to reply, but was promptly cut-off by a sudden commotion leaking in from the front gate.

"The other outlander!"

"She's returned!"

"Let her through." Aloy. She's back from the Bulwark. A glance shared between them, both Seeker and Marshall quickly rose from their seats, weaving their way to the front of the crowd. Just as Orea suspected, Aloy had returned and was currently being flooded by a swarm of curious Tenakth. The Nora grimaced as she tried to politely push past them, Aloy having never been fond of crowds.

"Aloy!" Cutting through the throng, Orea enveloped her twin in an embrace, sun reuniting with moon. "I'm glad you're back."

"You and me both," Aloy replied, pulling back to smirk impishly at her sister. "I saw an abandoned rebel camp on the way back. Your work?"

"You could say that."

"Is the Kulrut ready?"

"Now that you're here, it is," Kotallo answered, coming to stand beside them. "We should be ready to commence tomorrow, if you're both ready." Orea and Aloy shared a look, their thoughts mirrored: it was time to get AETHER.

"Yeah, we're ready."

"I'll notify Hekarro. He'll want to meet with you tomorrow morning before the competition gets underway."

"Understood," Aloy nodded. Turning on his heel, Kotallo strode off into the Grove, leaving the Seekers to their own devices.

"Come on-I'll show you our quarters." Orea led her sister through the winding, painted corridors toward the rooms Hekarro had given them. Once Aloy was settled, Orea gave her twin a swift tour of what little of the Grove she had memorized, (the Seeker couldn't navigate a settlement to save her life) the pair finding themselves outside one of the capital's many sparring pits.

"Want to have a go?" Aloy proposed, a playful glint in her eyes. "I believe the record's even at the moment."

"Well we can't have that, can we?" Without a word, the huntresses lined up on opposite sides of the pit, knees bent and fists raised.

"Ready?"

"Ready." Like streaks of lighting the Seekers pounced, trading blows in a flurry of limbs. Equal parts graceful and ferocious, neither sister was able to overpower the other-matching in other in strength and speed earned through years of grueling training. As they reluctantly called a draw, the pair found they had attracted quite the crowd, dozens of Tenakth gaping in awe as they wiped the sweat from their brows.

"Well, didn't think we'd drum up such a crowd," Aloy murmured, posture somewhat tense from the unwanted attention.

"That was quite the display," Kotallo offered, appearing as the mob dissipated. "I'm afraid that isn't the last time you'll draw a pack to yourselves. You're the outlanders that knocked Tekotteh flat on his ass: you're practically celebrities."

"Unfortunately, that's something we're familiar with." From outcasts to Saviors, Orea and Aloy were used to being the unwilling center of attention. "Is the Kulrut set?"

"Yes: for tomorrow afternoon."

"Well, then we'd better get some sleep," Aloy figured, joints popping as she stretched. The sun had long since passed over the horizon, bathing the Grove in soft moonlight. "We'll need it for Regalla."

"Then I bid you both goodnight."

"You too." Orea made to follow her twin to their chambers, but slid to a halt as she noticed Kotallo standing frozen in the pit, eyes cast upon his lone hand. Her feet moved of their own accord, taking her to his side.

"Are you alright?" A clumsy question no doubt, but the only one she could think to ask.

"It's nothing."

"It doesn't look like 'nothing'," she countered, pressing a gentle hand to his shoulder. "I'm not saying you have to talk about it, but...just know that if you want to, I'll listen." Not wanting to push the Marshall farther than he was comfortable or ready, she turned to leave-

"Wait," Kotallo breathed as he clutched her hand, voice quiet as a heartbeat. "Tomorrow will be my first time facing Regalla since the Embassy, and the last time I-" Lost everything. "My comrades all lie in their graves because of her," he finally continued, voice heavy with a weight Orea knew all too well. "I don't want that to happen to-just....just promise me you'll be on your guard tomorrow?"

"I will. You'd better be on your guard too, yeah?" I don't want anything to happen to you either.

"Yeah," he nodded, the slightest of grins cracking through his facade. He gave her hand another absentminded squeeze, his fingers warm in hers. "Thank you."

"Of course."

.          .          .

Today's the day. Orea's fingers were stiff as ice as she buckled the straps of her armor, nerves alight with adrenaline. Her spear was buffed and polished as could be, and she had changed her bowstring for a fresh one. She wanted to be as prepared as possible for the fight ahead, though the huntress was well aware one could never truly be rehearsed for a battle-Rost had taught her that. At the opposite end of the chamber, Aloy was running through a similar routine, bow nestled securely against her back as she tightened the cuffs of her armor. No words were exchanged between them, and none were needed. The silent oath that sister would defend sister was enough. 

When the huntresses were finished, they stepped into the great roar of noise that was the Grove. Hundreds of Tenakth had crowded into the arena, calling for blood. Roger shuffling at their heels, they made their way through Hekarro's throne room to hover over the stadium.

"Aloy, Orea," the Chieftain greeted, Kotallo and he turning to face them. "It seems you had to move mountains to bring the Sky Clan to heel...literally."

"Kotallo helped," Orea replied, beckoning to the Marshall.

"Yes. Tekotteh reprimanded for all the clan to see. You've all served well. But now the Kulrut is at hand."

"We'll do whatever it takes to hold up our end of the bargain, as long as you remember yours," Aloy said, her focus falling upon the ring. "What's the plan?"

"There are only two viable ways to attack the Arena: through the throne room you just passed and by the trail at the north end," Kotallo explained. "We've set up barricades at both, but if Regalla plans to attack with machines, she'll have no choice but to attack by the trail."

"The two of you will join our defenders there," Hekarro announced. "Hold the line, and I'll have my Marshalls. Then you will receive your reward, as promised."

"How long until the Kulrut starts?" How long before things get messy?

"We'll start as soon as you're in position. Make whatever preparations you must. Once the Kulrut begins, we must see it through."

"Well, no time like the present right?" Orea shrugged.

"Let's get this over with," her sister chimed.

"Very well. You'll find Dekka at the northern barricade with the rest of our defenders." Hekarro pressed a strong fist to his chest. "Strike true as the Ten. I'll see you when this is done."

"Good luck," Kotallo murmured to Orea, words soft enough for only her to hear.

"You too." Orea and Aloy made their way into the arena, Tenakth jostling to catch a glance of them. The stadium, cut from solid stone, was draped with the banners of all three clans-a collage of vivid colors and sharp strokes.

"Wait a minute-is that who I think it is?" Orea gaped, pointing toward a figure reclined lazily against one of the many stone benches littering the coliseum. "Tekotteh?" A smirk stretched across the Seeker's face. "Shall we go say 'hello'?"

"It'd be rude not to," Prowling forward like Sawtooths, they made their way to Tekotteh, Orea certain the commander flinched as he caught sight of them.

"Easterners," he snarled, fear flashing in his eyes like a beacon.

"Didn't think the Sky Commander himself would be joining us today," Orea drawled, unable to summon a single ounce of pity for the man-after what he had called Kotallo and her sister ('cripple' and 'savage' rang furiously through her mind), ridicule was the least he deserved. "Figured you'd be huddled up safe behind the-oh wait." Tekotteh's bodyguards tried valiantly to hide their surprised chortles.

"If there's a chance my challengers will be facing Regalla, it is only right their commander joins in their fate." He rose to his feet, face scarlet with embarrassment and rage.

"Or maybe you need to save face after what happened at the Bulwark?"

"Careful now. Sharp words sometimes bring out sharper spears."

"Is that a threat?" Aloy challenged, gaze cold as steel. "You have no wall to hide behind Tekotteh; if I were you, I'd save my spear for Regalla's troops." Leaving Tekotteh behind to stew in his own mortification, the Nora made their way to the northern defenses. Just as Hekarro had said, they spotted Dekka at the barricade, briefing a squad of soldiers atop a rampart.

"Focus on the machines. Take them down and Regalla's forces become no different than our own. Am I understood?"

"Yes Chaplain!" As the squad hurried off to their positions, Dekka turned her attention to the huntresses, gesturing to the trail below.

"Champions, our forces are ready. They will defend the Kulrut from the trail. But for the two of you..." Orea whistled as she spotted a pair of cannons lying on the floor, most likely torn off the carcasses of Sawtooths or Ravagers.

"Not bad. I'm guessing these are for us?"

"Yes." Dekka's lips turned upwards, revealing a fierce grin. "Regalla may have her tricks, but you will show her our teeth."

.          .          .

The din of cheers overtook Kotallo's ears, hundreds of Tenakth clamoring in unison for the Kulrut. Packed into the arena, Sky and Desert and Lowland roared as one, calling for the most sacred ritual of their tribe. From his vantage at Hekarro's side, Kotallo could spot the challengers, settled rigidly on the terrace just below him. Their faces were screwed in concentration, their fists clenched-just as Kotallo's had been.

The Marshall had stood in the same spot as these men and women not too long ago, freshly wounded from Tekotteh's betrayal and left with no choice but to move forward. He still remembered the manner in which some of the Tenakth had whispered at his appearance, questioning if one so young-for he had only been eighteen at the time-could possibly attain the title of Marshall. As a matter of fact, the whispers then were not so different from the whispers now, nor were they distinct from the buzz that had followed him as an orphan in the Bulwark, or the murmurs of Tekotteh's confidantes after he'd pried open the gates of Barren Light. I've been followed by whispers my entire life. The only period of his life during which Kotallo had not been hounded by hushed words and muffled rumors had been the years he'd spent amongst his fellow Marshalls; the wounds Tekotteh had inflicted upon him able to finally mend themselves somewhat.

Now here I am again, and I'm right back where I was, he mused, although the Marshall found himself silently corrected as his eyes snapped unconsciously toward the northern barricade, where Orea and her sister were no doubt preparing for Regalla's inevitable assault. Thanks to her, both Fashav and him were still alive, and he had come to appreciate her companionship over the past weeks. Whispers follow her too. Kotallo had known that fact with abject certainty the moment she'd stepped into the Bulwark, the huntress's nose scrunching in distaste as disgruntled and disgusted grumbles had reached ears trained to hear them. Whatever her past in the Nora homeland had entailed, Orea was certainly no stranger to playing the outcast. That much was certain.

Now, with the moonhunter responsible for saving his life stationed on the front lines of the coming battle, Kotallo could only trust in her skill and focus on protecting his  Chief from Regalla's murderous intentions. And trust Orea he did, having witnessed firsthand the Seeker's strength and grace in battle-who else did he know that was gutsy enough to climb atop a Tremortusk or blow the Bulwark to smithereens? Yet that did not stop the worry that twisted inside his gut, worry that he'd lose another friend to Regalla and-were they friends? Kotallo had never given any thought to the label before, but he did enjoy Orea's company. The whispers didn't bother him as much when she was around, muted in her glowing presence. That settles it then; I'd consider her a friend. 

Kotallo's musings were halted as Hekarro stepped forward to address the stadium, arms raised in a call for silence that was instantly obeyed. Even those who silently despised Hekarro-Tekotteh, for one-knew better than to blatantly disrespect the chieftain in his own capital.

"Tenakth," he boomed, expression neutral, every bit the man who had single-handedly conquered the Grove and united the three clans. "The Kulrut is upon us! Our struggle demands new blood. New leaders!" The crowd whooped and hollered, pumping fists to their chest in reply, set alight by Hekarro's call. "Release the quarry!" In perfect unison, dozens of arrows flew into the ring, piercing the metal coils fastening nearly a dozen machines-Sawtooths, Ravagers, Clawstriders, and all the like-in place.

"Challengers, approach!" At Hekarro's signal, eleven warriors, stretching stiff necks and cracking tense joints, moved to perch directly below the mob of machines. "All who take down a machine shall be named Marshall! Remember the Ten! Strike from the air as they did, and seize your glory!" As challengers leapt into the ring, flesh and metal blurring together in a grand cacophony of chaotic adrenaline, Kotallo spared a final glance to the north.

Stay safe, friend.

.          .          .

The Kulrut's had begun, judging by the rising bellow of the crowd. Aloy was half-tempted to cover her ears to block out the noise. She was still somewhat unnerved by large crowds, more comfortable with the voices of killer machines than those of humans. Guess that's what happens when you grow up in the wilds. Regardless, she ignored her discomfort; she had a job to do. 

"Any minute now," she mused, hoisting a cannon to rest against her hips. As Aloy and Orea kept watch on the terrace above, Dekka's forces locked into position below. Aloy felt the familiar drumming rhythm of her heart. The cheers of the Tenakth faded into dust as her ears acknowledged only the silence of the clearing before her: waiting for the pounding of footsteps, the jangle of weapons.

"Incoming!" Rushing forth like a flood, dozens of machines suddenly charged forth from a sea of trees.

"Hold them back!" Dekka ordered, the Chaplain drawing forth her spear. "Defend the Kulrut!"

"Let's kick some robot hide," Orea grinned, opening fire as Regalla's force met them head on. Aloy wasted no time in unloading shrapnel. The Seekers focused their fire on the larger automatas, namely Ravagers and Clawstriders, leaving the Bristlebacks to the Tenakth. We need to take out the Ravagers' cannons! Aloy thought, barely dodging a wave of plasma cast her way. With the added weight of their mortars, the pair were sitting ducks for any Ravager with half-decent aim. Not to mention their limited supply of ammunition-sooner or later they'd have to resupply.

"Orea, head to opposite ends of the balcony!" she called, trusting her twin to recognize her plan.

"Got it!" Running as swiftly as she could with her cannon, Aloy mirrored Orea in racing to the corner of the platform. As soon as they were both in position they fired, spraying an interlocking net of lasers that caught a multitude of machines within its grasp. Thankfully, the spray was too tall to catch any Tenakth, leaving only a trail of mutilated metal in its wake. To her satisfaction, Aloy noticed the barrage had destroyed a number of Ravagers and stripped even more of their cannons. Just in time too. I'm out of shells.

Throwing the now-useless weapon straight into the skull of an approaching Clawstrider, Aloy drew back her Pullcaster. The tool latched onto one of the detached cannons, and with a great heave Aloy flung it towards herself. As she caught the mortar, she saw Orea do the same.

"Plowhorns! Keep firing!" Sure enough, a herd of the barbed machines lunged into the barricade, nearly flattening several.

"Their sacs are weak points! Destroy them to slow the machines down!" Orea hollered. Aloy followed her sister's lead, focusing her fire on one of the Plowhorns. Her bolts ruptured the automata's sac, exploding in a flurry of adhesive. The Plowhorn was left lethargic and sluggish, easy pickings for Dekka's forces. Machines fell one by one, ripped to shreds by Aloy and Orea's cannonfire or run through by Tenakth soldiers. Eventually, the barricade lulled into silence once more as the stream of automata ran dry. Whooping in victory, the Tenakth began scavenging what little remained of their enemy. Aloy, however, did not celebrate, nor did Orea.

"That can't be all of them," she panted, tossing away her cannon. "Regalla has to know this isn't enough to take the Bulwark." Regalla was Hekarro's lieutenant-she knows the Grove too well to underestimate its forces. 

"Over there!" A great rumble shook the barricade, overturning entire sections of the rampart. The rebels overrode a Rockbreaker! The Tenakth scrambled to get out of the way as their defenses were torn apart from underneath them.

"Hold the line!" Aloy ordered, scrambling to follow after the machine as it stormed into the arena. Dodging chunks of debris, Orea and she raced inside just in time to gap in horror as the Rockbreaker soared from the earth, its claws taking a swipe at the terrace where Hekarro stood. The machine's attack missed, and with a great 'boom' it burst into flames. The rebels rigged it to self-destruct. Metal rained down on the stadium. What little remained of the Rockbreaker plummeted into the sand, but Aloy's focus rested solely on the vast chasm it had left behind, and the legion of rebels pouring out of it. The Rockbreaker was their way in; they followed behind as it created a tunnel for them.

"Aloy, we have to follow Regalla-she's climbed up after Hekarro!" Orea gasped. Yet before they could give chase they were thrown off their feet as the earth convulsed once more and another machine climbed out of the crater: a Slitherfang, its rattle buzzing with fury, hood glowing white with energy. She'd fought one before, in the ruins of Far Zenith's headquarters, but it had been defunct and half-destroyed-this one was not.

Well, here goes nothing.

.          .          .

And I thought the Tremortusk was bad. Orea dove for cover as the Slitherfang spun her way, its eyes flaring red as it drenched an unsuspecting Tenakth in acid. The flesh melted off the man's bones before she could even cry out a warning. The machine was colossal-nearly as large as a Tremortusk-and fast, gliding along the sand nimble as the wind. We have to kill this thing and get back inside the Grove. 

Regalla's plan had been clever: Orea would give her that. The amount of time in which everything around the huntress had crumbled to pieces was a new record. She knew Hekarro would anticipate her attack and set up barriers, so she found a way to remove them. Orea just hoped Kotallo and Hekarro could fend Regalla off for a little while longer.

Now, how to slay this snake? Orea scanned the arena, the ground littered with machine and human corpses alike, eyes snagging on a half-decrepit pillar. A ballista was mounted securely to its summit, and a powerful one at that.

"Hey!" Orea called to the surviving Tenakth. "Use the weapon! We'll draw it close, so you can open fire!" Heeding her orders, several Tenakth darted out of cover and sprinted for the column.

"What's your plan?" Aloy asked, grabbing her bow.

"Piss that stupid snake off and lead it straight toward the weapon."

"I like the sound of that." Bows in-hand, the Seekers launched a volley at the Slitherfang, claiming its attention. That's right you big worm-eyes on me. Spitting mad, the Slitherfang blasted a stream of acid their way. Orea dove into a roll to avoid the spray, her nose burning from the smell. Darting athwart the gravel, she sprinted a circle around the pylon. 

"You've got a clear shot!" she roared. "Take it!" The huntress's ears popped as the survivors launched a shell. In a flash of light, it exploded against the Slitherfang's armor. It didn't do enough damage. Most of the machine's outer plating had been torn off-nothing more than scrap metal littering the ground-yet it still stood. Before the Tenakth could fire off another round, the Slitherfang struck the sand with its tail, unleashing a brutal wave of electricity. Orea just barely lunged for cover behind dead machines, the cadavers bearing the brunt of the attack. This thing's too fast. Using the cannon will take too long, and we can't outrun it on the ground. That left only one option.

"Aloy, we need to freeze this thing!"

"Got it!" Bows taut, the Seekers unloaded as many ice arrows as they could onto their foe. Orea ducked and weaved as the Slitherfang spewed vats of acid, its arcs wild and unhinged. Don't like the cold, do you? Too damn bad. Scale by scale, plate by plate, the Slitherfang froze solid. Its movements grew sluggish and lethargic, like Erend after downing too much wine. 

"I'll take it down!" Aloy roared, racing up the column. Like a Stormbird taking flight she leapt, sailing through the air. She drove her spear through the Slitherfang's skull with a sickening 'crack', hacking its head clean off. Way to go sis! "I hate those things."

"Regalla went after Kotallo and Hekarro. We have to get to them!" Leaving the Kulrut survivors to take care of themselves, they climbed the rubble left in the Slitherfang's wake to reach the balcony.

"Champions, get to the Chief!" Tenakth soldiers called, clearing a path.

"We'll defend the Hall! Help the Chief!"

"The Chief is in the throne room!"

Vaulting into the chamber, Orea and Aloy were met by a chilling sight. Entire chunks of the ceiling were beginning to collapse as Hekarro and Regalla battled. Kotallo, meanwhile, faced off against a pair of rebels, preventing them from reaching his Chief. But both Marshall and Chieftain were undeniably exhausted. Orea could spot blood beginning to seep from Kotallo's wound-he was outnumbered two-to-one, and not yet fully healed.

"Kotallo!" she thundered, hurling an arrow through one of his attackers, giving him an opening to finish off the other.

"I'm alright," he assured, gently tapping her shoulder. "Help the Chief."

"Orea!" The Seeker was drawn to her twin's voice, spotting Aloy just barely restraining the ancient jet above Hekarro's throne: the chariot's cables having snapped. Worse yet, Regalla had a blade pointed against the Chieftain's throat. "Grab him!" Realizing her sister's plan, Orea charged forward and tackled Hekarro as Regalla swung. The jet careened to the ground as Aloy released her grip, splitting in two.

"Where's Regalla?" Orea hacked, dust in her lungs. Her question was answered as she spotted the former Marshall scaling one of the Grove's ruined walls.

"This isn't finished!" she hissed, all parts fire and fury. "I'll be back-with everything I have! All who stand with Hekarro will be run red!"

Up Next: AETHER babyyyyyyyyy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 988 47
"I have not met a Banuk before. Only heard tales, I did not think to see one here." It was a polite way of Kotallo saying that what he had heard, wer...
28.4K 605 32
Five years ago, an ancient demon was vanquished. Five years ago, the kingdom of Corona got its 'Happily Ever After'. Five years ago, a former handmai...
1.1K 77 39
Aloy wakes up in Meridian alongside the Sun-King Avad, not knowing how her got there. Together, they will experience adventures and emotions that wil...