DREAMSCAPE ᵈᵃᵉᵐᵒⁿ ᵗᵃʳᵍᵃʳʸᵉⁿ

By Sorya__

━━⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⧖ "ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵗʳⁱᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡ ᶜʳᵘˢʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵖⁱⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ"... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎 : 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆
𝖔𝖓𝖊 : 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖔:𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙
𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 : 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗: 𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖉
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊: 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖞
𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓
𝖓𝖏𝖓𝖊: 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊
𝖙𝖊𝖓:𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖗
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎𝖎: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖗
𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓:𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖋
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊: 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖛𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖘
𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:𝖒𝖆𝖉 𝖒𝖊𝖓
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:𝖗𝖚𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞: 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖞
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎𝖎𝖎:𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊: 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊𝖘
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔:𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓'𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖘
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖆𝖑
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊:𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖆𝖗
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝: 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖘
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 : 𝖌𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝖘𝖍𝖆̄𝖍 𝖒𝖆̄𝖙
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝖗𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉

𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝖜𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌

9.7K 439 42
By Sorya__

*not edited*

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

   𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎    be a peaceful nap to help Celaena catch up on the sleep she'd been loosing lately had ended up with a frightened Rhaenyra shaking her awake.

Relief washed over her little sister's face as Celaena's eyes snapped open. "Oh thank the gods! I came to wake you for the feast and━━ and you were crying in your sleep and I have been trying to shake you awake fo━━" 

"Rhaenyra?" Celaena cut her sister off  with a trembling voice. It was almost as if they were children again, with Celaena waking up startled by her nightmares and Rhaenyra sneaking in her bed so she could 'cuddle the bad dreams away' as Rhaenyra called it.

Rhaenyra seemed to understand and motioned for Celaena to make space for her. Joining her older sister under the covers Rhaenyra hummed, "Yes?"

Celaena sniffled, "Things are going to change. Our lives will change. Will stand by me?"

Rhaenyra grinned tearfully, "Like Aenar Targaryen stayed by Daenys despite the entire world calling him a fool." She told Celaena that brought her for a hug.

"Is it foolish of a girl that can see the future to say she is scared shitless?" Celaena wondered out loud and Rhaenyra laughed at her words.

"Not at all. Shows you're smart━━ that you don't underestimate the enemy." She patted Celaena's hair and chuckled. "What do you think father and Daemon are talking about?" She asked, side eyeing Celaena.

Celaena huffed, "If the King has any common sense left..." She glanced at Rhaenyra and smirked. "Daemon is a free man and the Hand of the King and Otto Hightower will be gone by tommorow morning."

If he has any left. Celaena almost snickered. She would smack it into him if she had too.

Rhaenyra seemed satisfied by her answer as she turned to face Celaena, "Any reason you specifically requested for his wedding annulment, dear sister?" She asked and laughed loudly when Celaena pushed her away and rolled of the giant bed.

"Nope. Just felt sorry for that sad man." Celaena mused as she moved to sit in front of her vanity.

Rhaenyra snorted as she followed her sister's lead and rolled of the bed to start fixing Celaena hair. "Aha, sure. But make sure to at least wait until the wedding day. I'm too young to become an aunt━━"

Celaena screeched out her sister's name and Rhaenyra laughed even louder as the door opened and the guard assigned to her knocked on her bedroom's door.

The eldest shot the youngest a glare and turned to the door. "Yes, ser?"

The door opened and the dark haired man came into view as he cautiously glanced around to make sure there was no danger. "Everything all right, Princesses?"

Celaena smiled tensely at the guard, "Everything is alright ser Harwin. My sister is just being... well━━" she sighed. "My sister."

Rhaenyra made a noise of offense beside her.

"Black cloaked blue." She muttered before smiling at her sister. "Rhaenyra! I don't believe you've met my guard yet. Sister, meet Ser Harwin Strong. Ser Harwin, I'm sure you know my sister but even then━━ meet Rhaenyra!" She introduced the two when movement caught the corner of her eye.

Turning she saw an amused Daemon leaning against her bedpost. Celaena's eyes widened.

There's a passage to my room? Celaena wondered. I feel unsafe all of a sudden...

Harwin had smiled and bowed as he met the younger Targaryen's eyes. "It's an honour, Princess."

Celaena smiled, "I'm sure the honour is all hers, Ser. Would you mind escorting her back to her rooms? And Rhaenyra, dear, please be quick in getting ready we must be at the feast only late enough to make a dramatic entrance!" Celaena guided her stunned little sister towards the knight with a grin.

She ignored the snort of amusement behind her but Rhaenyra who heard, gaped. "Traitor!" She laughed in disbelief.

Celaena looked from the confused Harwin, to Rhaenyra. "You're welcome!" She successfully pushed Rhaenyra outside and shut the door in the pair's face loudly.

With her back against the door, she watched as Daemon burst out laughing. "Eager to have me all to yourself aren't you?" He teased after he'd calmed down and Celaena scoffed as she pushed herself off her door and went to sit back to her vanity.

"I didn't know there was a passage leading to my room." Was all she said as nimble fingers pulled the pins off her hair. She watched as the silver strands tumbled down free and Celaena let out a pleasant sigh at the relief her scalp felt.

Daemon hummed as he walked to stand behind her, "If it brings you such discomfort you should keep them down.You look good no matter what." He answered instead, combing through the strands with his fingers.

Her face took on a slightly red hue at the compliment. "What did the King and you talk about?" Her eyes found his through the mirror. The light in his eyes was exquisite━━ made his appear decades younger. As if a weight had lifted off of him.

It was a good look on him. Celaena thought softly.

He chuckled as if he remembered something amusing, "You wicked little thing have everyone wrapped around your finger, do you know that?" He leaned down, head above her shoulder.

Celaena turned to face him, not phased  by the little distance between them. "Hmm. Not everyone... not yet." Her eyes crinkled at the corners as a small smile made the corners of her lips raise. His eyes fell to them as she spoke her next words. "You deserve this. You deserve to be Hand of the King. To have the freedom to marry who you want. Otto Hightower isn't even half the man you are, Daemon." Her eyes fell on his lips, then raised back to his eyes that were already looking at hers.

Daemon smiled, "Thank you, love. Truly. Thank you."

Celaena's small smile widened into a grin, "One is two. Two are one. When fire and blood rain upon crabs.  Anything for you." She stood from her chair walking around Daemon to wear her shoes.

Daemon watched her as she hobbled around in her heeled boots for a while. Celaena huffed. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Daemon cocked his head, "Like what exactly?" He asked with a smirk as he walked to stand before her. He looked down at her with those eyes of his, that revealed more than perhaps he'd like.

Celaena gave him a look. "Like this." She nodded at his face but did not push further. "I want you by my side tonight. Can you do that for me?" She glanced to the side before meeting his eyes again.

Her own eyes, ones like shining amethyst, met his, violet and gleaming like the most precious stone.

"I can do anything you ask of me. You know that. I've sworn my sword and life to you, Celaena." His gaze was intense. So intense that Celaena was fighting to not look away━━ she'd once promised that she'd never turn away from him.

And so she didn't.

"You were in my dream." Was what she said instead and watched at the intensity of his gaze went away as amusement and curiosity flooded them. As something else swirled in his violet eyes, as well.

"Do you dream about me often, Celaena?"

Celaena gulped as she seemed to be drawn closer and closer to Daemon. Her mind was raising, her heart was skipping beats and threatening to burst out of her chest and her throat felt dry as Daemon was so close she could feel the heat radiating off his body.

So close she could smell the wine and leather and the faint smell of dragon and that something that made Daemon and Daemon and brought Celaena the greatest comfort and the greatest promise of adventure.

Because every moment spent with Daemon was an adventure.

He was so close their noses brushed against eachother and her eyes fluttered shut. "Daemon..." She whispered with such longing she did not understand.

Daemon leaned his forehead against her own, "Celaena." He breathed out, hands falling at her hips.

A smile rose to her lips as his question came to her mind again. "I dream about you often enough." Celaena answered his question and giggled lightly, breathlessly. "I'm glad you did not leave, Daemon." She told her Prince softly.

"I couldn't even if I wanted. I'm here, with you." His assuring words made her heart feel light.

Celaena hummed, "Good." She pulled away, mischief shining in her amethyst eyes as she got out of his hold.

Daemon gave her a tense smile as he shifted his stance and watched her back away from him and towards the door with a grin. "Want to give the guards the biggest confusion of their lives?"

Daemon laughed, shaking his head at her antics and followed right behind her, taking her hand in his at the process.

The two, much to confusion of Ser Harwin and the other Kingsguard outside her room, walked out hand in hand.

Celaena greeted the two politely as Daemon led her to the feast held for her. "We should speak to the bigger houses first. Stark, Lannister, Baratheon and the Tyrells. They hate the Hightowers as much as we do."

Daemon hummed, "It would be a start. Securing Ladies in Waiting for you and Rhaenyra from their houses too."

Celaena nodded,"Rhaenyra is already on it. Making a list with Laena's and Alicent's help." Then she smiled up at him. "Tommorow Hightower will be gone and you'll be announced as Lord Hand in front of the entire court and Lords and Ladies of the Realm." Celaena squeezed his hand earning a squeeze back.

He looked down at her, "Tommorow, the real game starts."

Author's Note

If my man ISN'T daemon targaryen i don't want him. Next chapter the scheming begins and Celaena will be a girlboss!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 22.5K 35
all my enemies started out as friends. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊𝕮rimson 𝕭lood, house of dragon [ VOL 𝒊...
4.8K 47 2
ALL THE FEAR YOUR HOLDING DEEP WITHIN, TAKE MY HAND I'LL GUIDE YOUR WAY TO SALVATION. © VVANQII ╱ JUJUTSU KAISEN
149K 6.8K 171
"Awake with your memory of me. Thats a real legacy to leave." 🐉 Davina Targaryen. How it all started. Expanded, all the missing years, time skips, p...