Show Your Dreams

By Hs_JoKerPT

Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous... More

Chapter 1: Y/n & Chainsaw + Bio
Chapter 3: Y/n's Goal and Meowy's Whereabouts
Chapter 4: Consequences
Chapter 5: Reward & Starting a Fight

Chapter 2: New Recruits!

2.9K 102 25
By Hs_JoKerPT

Y/n began to wake up as he stared at the ceiling.

Y/n: I'm...at home? Was that all a dream?

Y/n sat up before seeing the cord coming out of his chest.

Y/n: Oh...It wasn't...

???: Of course, it wasn't.

Y/n: Huh?

A lump that was next to Y/n started moving before a short girl with brown hair in long twin ponytails and green eyes came from under the covers naked.

???: It was no dream. You looked like a monster last night.

Y/n: Uh...Who are you?

Ruruko: I'm Ruruko Nimura! I'm a pawn for boss sitri!

Ruruko stood up showing off her naked body as Y/n blushed.

Y/n: How about you put some clothes on before standing up...

Ruruko: Oh...Sorry. I'm surprised though you are taking things really calmly.

Y/n: Well, I was thinking someone was gonna explain something.

Ruruko: That's right. Boss Sitri will explain everything at school. 

Y/n: Okay. I'm Y/n L/n by the way.

Ruruko: Nice to meet you, Y/n. Let's get dressed and grab breakfast on the way to school.

Ruruko left Y/n's room to look for the bathroom while Y/n stayed until his face turned red.

Y/n: That was my first time seeing a girl naked! Is this a dream?!

~Skip~

Y/n and Ruruko were now dressed for school as Y/n uniform consist of a white shirt, tie, and slacks while Ruruko just wore the Kuoh Academy Female Uniform.

Y/n: So what are you?

Ruruko: Hmm?

Y/n: That girl last night said she was a devil. Are you one too?

Ruruko: Mmhmm. Everyone in the student council is. You're one too.

Y/n: I am?

Ruruko: Boss Sitri made you one last night and you fainted. Boss found that you went to Kuoh and found your home address so we took you there. I stayed to heal you.

Y/n: Heal me?

Ruruko: Devils can heal each other but it has to be through physical touch which is why we were both naked.

Y/n: I see...

Ruruko: We're here!

Ruruko had brought Y/n to a Cafe before heading inside as Y/n waited outside. Ruruko came out with two pretzels and she handed one to Y/n.

Ruruko: Here. I paid for you.

Y/n: I can't accept this.

Ruruko: Come on. You are one of us now!

Y/n looked at Ruruko to see her smiling brightly before he took the pretzel and began to eat it.

Y/n: This is the first time I've had someone pay for me...Pochita...have we reached our dream?

Ruruko: Let's get moving or we'll be late.

Y/n: R-Right.

~Skip~

Y/n was now standing in the Student Council office with Sona sitting behind a desk and the other members standing beside her.

Sona: I'm glad you could join us, Y/n.

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

Sona: You must still have some questions so I'm willing to answer the most important one. Everyone in this room is a devil.

Y/n: I remember you saying that last night, but what do you mean?

Sona: The world isn't what it seems, Y/n. Three major beings are hiding in plain sight. Those are Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels. We devils are separated into different groups. You have low-class devils, Mid-class devils, High-class devils, and Ultimate-class devils. High-class devils can obtain chess pieces called Evil Pieces.

Y/n: Evil Pieces?

Sona: I guess I should start with some background. The Three Factions of Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels eventually warred against one another. In the end, the devil faction was cut down a significant amount which is where the Evil Pieces come to play. Evil Pieces allows high-class devils to turn humans into devils.

Y/n: I see.

Sona: Now, you have your first task for the day. Saji!

Saji: Hai, Kaichou!

 A young man with short blond hair and grey eyes stood up straight.

Sona: Your gonna take Y/n around with you and show him how the student council helps around the school.

Saji: Right!

Y/n: I'm not working with you, Ms. Sona.

Saji: Come on you.

Saji grabbed Y/n by the back of his collar and began dragging him away.

Y/n: Huh?! I rather work with Ms. Sona than you.

Sona: Y/n...When you become a devil, you start as a low-class devil but if you continue to work hard you'll be able to make it to a high-class devil. After that, maybe we will be able to work together. Off you go.

~Skip~

Y/n and Saji were walking around the school as some students were making their way to class.

Y/n: Hey. Does Miss Sona have a boyfriend?

Saji:...

Y/n: Come on...Hey!

Saji: Listen here.

Saji turned around to Y/n before punching him in the face.

???: Hey! What do you think you're doing?!

Y/n looked to see Murayama, Katase, and Aika run up to them.

Saji: You three should get to class.

Katase: No way. How dare you hit Y/n like that?

Saji: This idiot should quit the Student Council. If he shows up tomorrow, I'll hit him again.

Aika: Why, though?

Saji: Everyone has a goal in the Student Council while he is only there for Miss Sona.

Y/n: Ding-Ding!

Saji: Your just some punk. I'm tryna be nice right now. I'll tell Miss Sona that you quit the Student Council.

Saji began to walk off while Murayama, Katase, and Aika tried helping Y/n.

Katase: What an asshole.

Aika: Right. He's not even packing enough.

Murayama: Not the time, Aika. Let's go, Y/n.

Y/n: No...

Murayama: Huh?

Y/n got out of the girl's hold before running up to Saji and kicking him in the balls.

Saji: Ah!

Saji fell to the ground as Y/n stood above him.

Y/n: You really are a nice guy...Because when I fight a dude...It's nuts...or nothing.

Y/n continued to kick Saji in the balls as she gasp for air before Y/n stopped.

Y/n: I was able to eat some good breakfast...I have some good friends that I stand for me...and have been treated like a decent person. I never thought about it when I joined the Student Council, but If I'm able to live like this...I don't care if it kills me.

Katase: Y/n...

Y/n: Actually, scratch that. It's not just my life anymore...

Saji finally got up before punching Y/n again.

Saji: A punk like you has no place in liking Sona.

Y/n: What does that mean? Seems to me you like her yourself!

Y/n kicked Saji and the balls again as he began to fall.

Saji: You really do...only aim...for the balls...

Saji finally fell to the ground and passed out before Y/n picked him up.

Y/n: You three head to class while I take him back to the student council.

Aika: Will you be alright, handsome?

Y/n: Of course.

~Skip~

Sona: So will you two be able to work together?

Y/n: No way...

Saji: With this punk...Never.

Sona: Glad to see you two getting along.

Saji: Kaichou, why would we need this punk anyways?

Sona: Y/n is special. He has no sacred gear but he's able to turn into something monstrous.

Y/n: Pretty badass.

Saji: I don't care. Everyone is serious about this but you. We take out stray devils to keep people safe. What would you do? Try and make friends with them.

Y/n: If there are stray devils that I could be friends with...then I would be their friend because...I only have three friends.

Saji: Tch! I'll remember that.

Saji went off to do his task as Tsubaki came up to Sona's side.

Tsubaki: Kaichou, she's here.

Sona: Good. Since Saji didn't work out, I'll be handing you a different partner Y/n.

The door to the student council was kicked open as a young woman with mid-back length hair and red horns on her head came in.

Power: Hey! Hey! Grovel Human! For my name is Power!

Y/n: Another devil!

Sona: Power is a special case like you, Y/n. I want you two to show off your usefulness tonight by going on a patrol. Try and get along with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 1.2K 38
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...
21.8K 328 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...
329K 4.8K 20
Devils, angels, fallen angels. We've heard them all, most would say devils are evil and angels are nothing but holy. One individual can agree with th...
1M 13.5K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...