Aching For His Discretion | ✓...

By iiLoveydoveii

DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once... More

♡ Character Aesthetics ♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Pre-Order Aching For His Discretion Today! Release date: November 22nd

Chapter 9

21K 710 39
By iiLoveydoveii

𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚡𝚢𝚐𝚎𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎.

Teegan's POV

Entering the labor and delivery section of the floor, I smiled as I heard the faint cries of newborn babies in the nearby room.

" This is the labor and delivery part of the floor. The 8 of you will be split into different groups for the next four weeks, either being here, in the PACU, or in the maternal or gynecology clinic.. and get used to that sound because it only gets louder.. Are there any questions before I send you off with your residents? " Dr. Linda, our attending, said after finishing the mini tour we had after, and neither I nor my classmates said a word.

" Ok... now that we got the formalities out of the way.. please, guys. I don't bite.. You're going to see a lot more than what you've probably already seen in your previous rotations, and the majority of you will most definitely pass out in the operating room if you haven't already passed out while assisting a mother giving birth... trust me. I don't need to be the one scaring you. " We all laughed at her joke and listened intently as she read our assignments for the next few days as well as who we would be working with.

She turned away to talk to one of the nurses for a moment before I felt a hand slip around my waist. I jumped and looked over my shoulder to see Alec standing beside me with a sly smirk on his face.

Forgot to mention I would be stuck with the son of the richest endorser of our medical school as well as my personal tormentor throughout this entire rotation. I was supposed to have fun on this rotation... and now I'm stuck with a guy who won't take no for an answer... I ignored him as Dr. Linda finished giving us our assignments, and thankfully, my resident, Alesha, pulled another med student and me away from the group and over to our first delivery of the day.

After introducing ourselves to the mom lying in the first room, I couldn't help but feel all giddy inside. Almost as if I truly was meant to be here.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

" You can't ignore me forever, Teegan. " Alec muttered as he stood behind my chair, watching me finish up the last of my charts for the day. I observed and assisted with the delivery of five babies today as Alesha and the attending did most of the work. Two of them were emergency c-sections, and I was exhausted. I'd been here since 6 AM, and it was already approaching 8 PM. How Alec had enough energy to continue to torture me was beyond my understanding.

" How do you still have so much energy? " I muttered, closing the laptop and standing slowly.

" Well.. to be honest, it's not like I really did anything today. " He muttered, shrugging, and I looked at him wide-eyed. No wonder it felt like he disappeared today! I thought I was just doing a good job of avoiding him.. but he wasn't even here!

" You weren't with your group? " I asked, and he shook his head.

" I don't actually need to be here, Teegan.. my father is practically "paving" my way for me to already be accepted into a reputable residency... " He replied nonchalantly.. Figures... but I couldn't blame him. Not all of us were brought up with silver or gold spoons in our mouths..

" So why are you here? " I asked him genuinely, and he leaned down to my height.

" I chose this rotation to be closer to you.. " He said as a matter of fact, and I bit my lip as I involuntarily gulped softly.

" O-oh... " I muttered and slowly grabbed my belongings as I nodded my head.

" Well.. I best be going home. "

" Already... we only just started talking.. " He muttered, running his hand up and down my back, and I shuddered in slight fear as I spun away from him and laughed nervously.

" Y-yeah.. b-but I have to run.. I'll see you later. " I said, waving quickly as I exited the room and went straight to the main exit. My walk home was slightly sped up, and I felt relief as I entered my complex. I went to open the gate when my landlord opened the door for me.

" Hi, Mr. Madison. " I said happily, and he gave me a smile, letting me inside. He was a nice older man who actually lived in the complex with his wife. She was sick for a little while, but she was slowly getting better.

" How are you, my dear? " He asked, walking inside with me, and I shrugged.

" Tired.. hungry.. same old same old. How are you and Mrs. Madison? " I asked him, and he gave a small sigh.

" I've been doing alright, but.. Debby hasn't been feeling herself lately.. " I nodded slowly, feeling sorry for him, but to change the subject, he asked me another question.

" Your neighbor, Mitchel.. I haven't seen him in quite some time. " He muttered, and I furrowed my eyebrows as I spoke.

" He moved out a few weeks ago.. did he not say goodbye or return the key? " I asked, and he shook his head.

" Not at all, I went to check on the place, and the lock on the door was busted.. Gotta replace it soon. " He muttered, and I almost stopped in my tracks. Busted? I live right next to him.. surely I would've heard some kind of commotion other than him moving..

" The place was empty, though.. so can't complain there.. You wouldn't happen to have noticed any other people around his flat, would you? John tells me the cameras didn't pick anything up " He asked, and I thought about it for a moment.

Huh? The only people that have been by were Levi, Elliot, Micah, and Nico. The doorman, Mr. John, lets them in all the time.. because they come here to help Mitchel move. Of course, he knew they were here, but why wouldn't he tell Mr. Madison? And how could the door have been busted? And why didn't-

" Teegan? " Mr. Madison said at the top of the steps, and I jumped, looking over at him, slightly flustered.

" N-No. No, I haven't seen anyone but Mitchel. B-but I'll let you know if I do. " I just lied.. why?

" Alright, my dear. Let me know if you see anything. I'll let you go. " He said, smiling, and I nodded as I waved him goodbye. I walked over to my apartment slowly and simply glanced at Mitchel's door. Flashbacks of Levi and his friends walking in and out came to my mind, and I bit my lip as I eyed the door knob and lock that was indeed a bit battered. Should I have said something? Why didn't Mr. John Say anything?

" Teegan. " I heard another voice, and I jumped as I looked over my shoulder to see Elliot standing beside me with his hands in his pockets.

" Oh.. Hi Elliot. " I said softly, and he remained impassive as he approached me slowly.

" Saw you looking at Mitchel's door for a bit.. everything ok? " He questioned me, but it didn't seem as though he was genuinely concerned. Nevertheless, I nodded quickly in response.

" ... Everything's fine.. my landlord just had a few questions, but I didn't say anything, " I said, not understanding why I had to tell him that I didn't say anything... as if there was something I should have said?

" W-what are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking.. " I asked him, and he remained stoic, his expression somewhat scaring me, for that matter..

" Looking for Levi.. It seems as though around this time, he's never available and always ends up around you.. " He muttered, and I nodded, not knowing how to respond.. " Speak of the devil. " He muttered, and I looked over to the stairs to see indeed that Levi was coming up.

" Hi, Mr. Amante, " I said softly as he approached me and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

" Head inside, Tesoro.. want you to finish studying and start getting ready for bed. " He whispered so Elliot wouldn't hear, and I nodded as I opened the door with my key. I quickly caught Grayson, who attempted to jump into the air to land in the arms of whomever, and entered my living room with him.

" Bad kitty. " I muttered, and he purred as he snuggled into my arms. Placing him on the couch, I walked into my bedroom to grab my things to take my quick shower. Afterward, I threw on an oversized grey sweatshirt as well as a pair of white boy shorts and knee-high socks. Pulling my hair in a ponytail, I walked out to my bedroom and over to the living room to see Levi sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. He glanced over at me for a moment, and I sat on one of my legs beside him as I leaned on my hands.

" What did Elliot want.. " I muttered, and he ran his hand over my knee as he shook his head.

" Nothing really.. just wanted to piss me off. "

" Did he manage to? " I asked him playfully, to which he shook his head.

" No.. not entirely... he did mention something that had to do with Mitchel, and your landlord was asking you a few questions? " He asked me curiously, and I shrugged.

" I just assumed Mr. John would have told him if it was something important, so I didn't say anything about you or the guys.. " I muttered, and he nodded.

" Good girl. " He whispered, and I discreetly tried to hide the tingly feeling that went up my spine at his words.

" ... Micah also told me about this.. boy, that has been bothering you.. Alec, was it? " He asked. I bit my lip as I played with my fingers, and he gave me a look..

" Spit it out, Tesoro.. " He said, sitting up, and I gulped softly.

" He's.. just a little touchy-feely and makes me uncomfortable sometimes.. "

" Alec, huh... don't worry, Tesoro.. he will be taken care of. " He responded, and I played with one of the rings on his fingers.

" I-its ok. I can handle him... " I can't, actually.

" As I said... he will be taken care of.. " He responded curtly, not taking his eyes off of me, and I sighed. 

" I suppose this is when you tell me you'll kill him as a joke? " I said, laughing, and Levi shrugged.

" You're not wrong.. " He muttered, and I bit my lip as he rubbed his hand over my knee once again.

" I'm the only one allowed to be touchy-feely with you... now give me a kiss, hmm? " He demanded, and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I gave in to his request. Feeling his hands slide lower, a blush rose to my face as he remained impassive..

And I was about to soon figure out.. how touchy-feely Levi would be with me.. 

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT OF THE BOOK. MORE THAN HALF HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN FROM WATTPAD. THERE ARE ONLY 20 CHAPTERS AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD. THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON AND KINDLE VELLA.

You can either access the FULL book through joining Basic Updates tier or join the All Inclusive Updates, which will include all early updates, exclusive access to bonus chapters, priority requests for updates and more!

Link in comments:

https://www.patreon.com/authorskangel

Direct link to book: https://www.patreon.com/collection/26737?view=expanded

As for Kindle Vella, the link to the book is:

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B0D6HJPC4N

The PREORDER FOR THE FINAL BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON! link to my Amazon author page:

https://amazon.com/author/skangel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.4K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
204K 7.6K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
729K 16.5K 66
Ever had your world revolve around a man? ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️ "Get off me" I furrow my brows "wha..." "Get off me damnit!" He yelled I qu...
1.6M 45.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...