SidNaaz X Bigg Boss πŸ‘‘ βœ…

By lost_beautyy

Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to s... More

IntroductionπŸ’œ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58❀️
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89πŸ’–
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Forever in our ❀️
109
110
111
112
Dear Readers πŸ’™
113
114
115
116
117
118
119 ☁️
120πŸ’Œ
121πŸ’˜
122πŸ’›
123🍁
124πŸ’«
125🌸
126πŸ’œ
127πŸŽ€
128πŸ‚
129 πŸƒ
130πŸ–€
131 ❀️
132❀️
133❀️
134❀️
135❀️
136β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
138πŸ’—
139πŸ’œ
140πŸ’•
141 πŸ’—
142 πŸ’—
143🧑
144πŸ’˜
145🌞
146🀎
SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🀍

137πŸ’•

3K 381 54
By lost_beautyy

SidNaaz went shopping, maintaining their privacy of course. This was the first time after bigg boss , sana is going to Punjab. And this time she is not going alone. She is going there with her husband. And it's their official first trip together. So everything about this trip is super special for her.

Sidharth was really finding peace as his wife was happy. All he wants is to make her happy. They are doing good in their professional life, they are working on quality projects. The first music video they did, was a sad romantic kinda video. This time they chose a romcom kinda concept and he wished people would like it.

He is really happy that he is going to Punjab with his wife for the first time. That's why he is here to buy some special things for sana's family but it was a surprise for sana. Sidharth told her that he is going to shop for himself and guess what! Sana told him the same! Actually they both were shopping for their in- laws!

After shopping they went home . Tomorrow is rakhi and they are going to punjab day after tomorrow!

Sana helped his sisters in the preparations and Sidharth told her that he needs to go out for a small important meeting. But actually he had gone to buy rakhi for sana! As shehbaz was in punjab, so he wanted her not to feel sad. That's why he bought a cute Looking rakhi and went home . He gave her the rakhi and she was so surprised and so happy.

She hugged him tightly.

Sana: sidhaaarth!!!

Sid: haan baby?

Sana: Thank you! Tu best hai.

Sid: I know!

She giggled and kissed him , he pulled her closer and kissed her more passionately!
After breaking the kiss, their lips were still closer to each other and they were looking at each other's eyes. That's how shru saw them and started whistling, saying...

Whoooo! What a romantic scene!!

Sana quickly looked down and sidharth cleared his throat.

Sid: kya chahiye bey?

Shru grinned.

Shru: kya kar rahe the aap mamu?

Sana turned red and Sidharth glared at shru making her laugh.

Shru: okay okay sorry! Chaliye bahar! Mom masi sab log wait kar rahe hai aap ka!

SidNaaz held each other's hands and went outside. Then his sisters made him wear rakhi and he gave them their gifts. Sana was their adorable personal photographar who was clicking lots and lots of pictures of this beautiful family.

Shru: mami aap itni acchi photographer ho par kya fayda? Jab bhi mamu ko koi puchta hai ki pic kisne click ki ? Mamu bol dete hai- mere niece ne ! Woh toh aap ko credit bhi nahi dete .

Sid: abey a tu aag maat laga bina matlab.

Preeti; sahi hi toh bol rahi hai shru. Abhi bhi jo itne cute pose maar k tune rakhi ki pic apne insta story mein dala hai , wo bhi toh sana ne hi click ki hai na? Par tu usko credit de hi nahi saakta itna private hai. Bechari humari bholi sana!

Sana pouted.

Nitu: sana baat sun, ye admi hai hi nalayek. Tu aaj humare saath bahar chal. Hum girls day out karte hai. Maaja aayega! Iss private insaan ko private hi rehne de.

Sidharth Sulked..

Sid: This is not done di. Aab bohot jada ho raha hai.

Rita ma: kuch jada nahi ho raha hai. Shaadi k baad tu honeymoon bhi nahi le gya meri bahu ko. Ye acchi hai issliye tujhe kuch bolti nahi hai.

Shru: exactly mamu aap mami ko ek foreign trip pe toh le jaate! Naak katwa diya apne khandan ki.

Sid:

chup bey! Mera formula ye hai ki aap ko agar ek true life partner mil jaata hai toh har din aur har jagah special hota hai. Honeymoon is kinda overrated for me. I want to treat my wife the same way after 10 years as I treat her now.
After Marriage, people go to honeymoon, they enjoy but can they maintain making their wives special the same way after some years of Marriage? No right?

I am not against honeymoon but I am against the tag of proving you are making your wife feel special by going in a honeymoon.

I am such a person who wants his life partner to feel secure, comfortable and loved. I want to have normal conversations with Her about her mental health, her hobbies, her pain and her happiness.

I mean I would love to take her in a luxurious five star hotel or all the romantic places in the world but I want her to experience that love is not about luxury. It's about comfort and peace.

I don't want shehnaaz to feel that- I am changing with time. I want her to feel loved even when we are 80 years old .

When we will be in our old age, with two cups of tea, in the balcony, admiring the rain , I want shehnaaz to have the confidence that her husband still loves her the same way he used to do when they were married.

There was a complete silence for some seconds until sana broke down in sobs! She was crying , obviously happy tears. She hugged him and the shukla ladies had a proud look on their faces.

They were proud of their upbringing! Sidharth is one  in a billion. He always has his own logics which he potrays so beautifully that his logics make people speechless.

When he was in the bigg boss house, his ladies felt proud of him every moment. But the moment almost whole house was against him, except sana obviously, he was stick to his own ethics. He raised his voice on gender equality! He didn't care what his image would be after going against everyone?

He didn't care what people will think about him. All he cared was- the morals his mom and his sisters taught him. He absolutely knew how to respect women but when a woman tried to defame him, he had the courage to take a stand for himself.

Today they were again super proud of him because he was so loving towards his wife. Nobody can think like him. It's true , the first few years of marriage are really enjoyable but with time, most of the couples forget to spend quality time together. Today Sidharth once again proved that he has really found out what love is !

It's true that soulmates introduce you with a better version of yours!

Sidharth caressed her head and kissed her forehead. The family members couldn't help but adore them. They all were sidnaaz shippers! And who won't ship such an "emotionally attached couple?"

When they were cuddling at night, sana looked at him with all her love.

He looked at her and frowned, then asked..

Sid: kuch kehna hai baby?

Sana:

Sidhaaarth! Aaj tune mujhe pyaar ka ek naya Matlab sikhaya!

Teko paata? Meko hamesha se tha ki mai aise insaan se pyaar karungi jo mujhe duniya k samne accept karega aur mujhe special feel karwayega.

Aur mera wo saapna pura ho gya kyun ki puri duniya ko paata hai ki tu mera hai aur hum jaha bhi jaate hai log humara naam ek saath lete hai.

Jab ki unko nahi paata humare shaadi k baare mein , fir bhi woh log hume itna pyaar karte hai. Paata hai kyun? Kyun ki unhone humse connect ki hai. Specially tune sab ko ye hi sikhaya hai ki Pyaar bas I love you bolne se shuru aur shaadi kar lene se khatam nahi ho jaata!

Pyaar bas hamesha saath rehne ka waada karne se pura nahi hota, pyaar toh wo hota hai jaha pe tu mere khilaf rahega, mujse bahar aa k nahi milega , ye saare baate kar k flip maarna hai.

He chuckled and pulled her closer .

She snuggled into his arms and said...

Sana:

Tune ye sikhaya hai ki jisko pyaar karo usko ehsaas dilao kyun ki pyaar show off k liye nahi hota .

Kitne log hote hai jo duniya k saamne happy couples hai, jinko dekh k lagta hai ki unme kabhi ladai bhi nahi hoti , but shayed andar hi andar unlogo mein conversations nahi hote.

Tune aaj jo bhi kaha wo sab se bada assurance tha ki maine duniya k sab se acche insaan se shaadi ki hai. Maine sab se pyaare dil se pyaar kiya hai. Tu jo hai na, I love you ..

She took his lips in a sweet kiss to let him know that she is so in love with him.

She broke the kiss and breathed near his lips, then whispered - love me..

And Sidharth obediently agreed because he was so in love with his woman. He made soft yet passionate love with her today. Normally he becomes more passionate and wild in their love making sessions and she loves that.

But something is special in today's soft love making session. After expressing each other's deepest kind of feelings, they wanted to love each other's soul and that's what they were doing.

He showered lots of sweet kisses on her neck to her collerbone....she clutched the bedsheets and then pulled him more closer when she felt him loving her so passionately.

He kissed her forehead and took her lips for a passionate kiss.

They looked at each other while kissing and that moment was so romantic as their hands were entangled,  eyes were locked and heart was beating in the same rythmic way.

He caressed her bare back and patted her head to make her sleep. She slept in no time. He kept kissing her head until he slept.

Next morning, they got ready. They twinned as this was their first public appearance together. Rita maa did their arti and hugged both of them.

The family members were literally requesting sana to come back soon as they will miss her. That proves that she has mingled with the family in no time.

Sidharth looked at his family who were really emotional at this moment. And his wife was sadly pouting as she was leaving them . He was adoring her bond with his family.

Sid: guys! Stop being dramatic. You can come to drop us in airport.

Their eyes glittered, including sana's! They all excitedly clapped and quickly sat on their red car. When he came outside, he saw that his wife was happily sitting with his family members on the backseat of the car and only place where he could sit was beside the driver.

He sulked as the ladies were not even looking at him or worrying about where he will sit. He huffed and sat beside the driver.

They reached at the airport and the media people were going gaga over them as it was their opportunity to click sidnaaz's pics together..

Sidharth got down from the car and maintained his famous poker face.

The ladies were hugging sana ! They were literally being emotional as she has become the favourite member of the house.

He opened the car's door and sana got down.  Bidding the family members bye, they started walking while the media Members were clicking their pictures. He was walking quickly but then he started walking slowly as he saw that she is way behind..

He stopped for her and his gesture made her smile. They smiled a little at the media people and then went inside the airport.

As soon as they entered in the airport, he held her hand and she glared at him mischievously.

Sana: bahar toh itna jaldi jaldi chal Raha tha , meko laga ki mere saath chalne se teko current lag jaana hai. Aab kya hua? Aab kyun haat pakar raha hai. ?

Sid: kyun ki bahar media k saamne  tu " The shehnaaz gill" thi ,par aab tu "MERI BIWI " hai.

She giggled and he held her hands more tightly with a peaceful smile on his face ❤️

*
*
*
*
**

Okay guys! First thing first! Appreciate my thoughts about romance! After being Single for all my life , I have such romantic thoughts 😬😂

Jokes apart, hope you liked the chapter. This month is a busy month for me as I have exams but Updates will keep coming.
All you need to do is - KEEP SENDING YOUR LOVE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
5.8K 737 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
55.8K 1.9K 16
The story is about two very different persons who connected to each other in BiggBoss. And how there emotional attachment change into true love πŸ’• Th...