Living with Yandere animatron...

By Lexacoolfox

This is a spin off series of one my other stories the little genius! These events happened after the first s... More

Information!
1
2
3
4
6
7
8 (mini comic)
9
10
11
12

5

843 12 25
By Lexacoolfox

(It's always a pleasure to speak to you too!)

U/n: We'll I kinda know them but if I could talk to them one more time. Id tell them how much I love them and how I will do my best to take care of y/n.

Ace: y/n talks about them sometimes from what I've gathered they were amazing and kind people. I would love to meet them and introduce myself. I would personally just want to get to know them!

Kayla: actually! When y/n showed me a picture of their parents I remember when I was younger I saw them once talking to my parents! From what I remember they were nice and polite, they had such kind smiles. If I could meet them again I would definitely want to know every little thing about them!

Derek: I would just hope they would be okay with me being y/n's friend. You know people with my style aren't normally the type of friends most parents would be okay with.
Y/n: crow I'm sure they'd love you!

Vanessa: I would love to meet their parents. Seeing how highly Lil bunny speaks of them, I'd love to know them and hopefully be their friend.

Gregory: I'd be sure to give them big hugs because they deserve it!

Glitchtrap: I'd honestly don't know. I just hope they wouldn't mind me, being dolls friend.

Freddy: I would absolutely give them a hug and thank them for helping raise such a wonderful person!

Chica: oh I would ask cupcakes mom all about interior designs since that's what she did when she was still...alive... ... o-oh I'd also be sure to give them hugs and candy! While also getting to know them.

Monty: lil cutie told me that their father actually used to play golf. So I'd ask him to play golf with me. While of course also inviting their mother.

Roxy: I'd challenge to a go kart race. Cause I heard they're really good at go karts. I'd also ask Lil cub's mom to inspect my room and ask her if there's anything that I could do to make it better. I'd be surprised if she could find anything, cause my room is practically the definition of perfection.

Bonnie: I'd invite them to go bowling or have some ice cream. I'd love to know more about them.

Foxy: I'd be sure to get to know them since they be treasures parents, I know how much they love them.

Sundrop: I'd be super duper excited to meet them! I'd ask them to play all kinds of games maybe draw. I'm sure we'd be the bestest of friends! Sunshine says they would definitely enjoy my company

Moondrop: I would no doubt be nervous. I mean my starlight means the world to me, I'd be crush I'd they didn't like me. I'd try my best to be nice. I'd sing lullabies since starlight enjoys them very much, so I think their parents would too.

Eclipse: I would be pretty nervous too but also excited. I mean I'd be meeting the people who raise my beautiful dewdrop!

DJ: I'd want to party with them.

All of the animatronics: we'd play a song for them.

Y/n:...if I had a chance to talk to them again. I'd tell them how much I love and miss them.

(I'm doing well thank you for asking.)

U/n: well I kinda always had y/n in my life before...the accident...I wish it never happened but I'm glad that y/n is apart of my life. They are the best kid I could've ever asked for.

Vanessa: before y/n? I can't remember that's mostly because I was vanny a lot...but when I was me, I felt like the happiest person. After vanny wasn't no more I felt like y/n gave me a purpose which is to take care of them and Gregory. I couldn't be happier

Gregory: I was so lonely, scared, and helpless before meeting y/n. Ever since I met them I never feel alone, scared, or helpless. Not to mention that I never wouldn't have meet Charlotte if I never met y/n. She's...a really good friend!

Dj started playing can't help falling in love

Gregory: SHES JUST A FRIEND!

Ace: we'll before y/n? Hmmm...I will admit life was kinda boring. Moving to a new neighborhood not knowing anyone. But after meeting y/n my life is more exciting then I could've imagine. I mean sure some of it was scary and maybe gave me a bit of trauma. But hey the pros out weight the cons. I have amazing friends, an amazing career being a gamer and I have a lot of fun working at the café.

Kayla: I mean my life was good but I wasn't a good person back then. Now that I've meet y/n I've become a better person. I like the person I am now! I  love working at the café too! I enjoy doing makeup story time with y/n!

Derek: I had a pretty average life. Went to school, had friend here or there. Took care of my brother from time to time. But since I've meet y/n I've had a pretty fun life. I can say with full confidence that my fondest memories involve y/n along with Kayla and ace. I also have job at the café which most of the time is a pretty nice job. Also I love doing a scary podcast with y/n it's pretty enjoyable.

Freddy: I had a very enjoyable life. I loved my job, my friends, I thought my life couldn't get better. But then superstar showed up, they sparked the most amazing feeling within me... I don't know how to describe it but it makes me feel so alive. Not just a robot. They also made me and my friends life sooo much better. We are free and we get to experience such a amazing life because of them. Superstar was truly a blessing.

Chica: before cupcake. I would have to say the same as freddy! They really did a lot for us and they were probably the greatest thing to happen to us.

Roxy: life was good. I was gorgeous I had a lot of fans, and was an amazing racer. Of course I am still all of those things. Lil cub just made it even better. I've never connected with someone so amazingly I would say they are almost more amazing than me.

Monty: life was pretty okay. Being a animatronic was fun even though I got mad easily and some people thought of me as too much, which would sometimes get to me. But with lil cutie things were just better.
I was happier and I felt like I could be myself around them. They don't even treat me different when I get mad. If anything they just help me when I get mad which I really am grateful for. Lil cutie is one of a kind.

Bonnie: when I was still in operation life was fun but when I was broken and wasn't in operation anymore. It was so lonely...and I was terrified that I'd power down and never power back up. Carrot cake saved me from that and reunited me with my friends, and gave us all a better life then we ever expected!

Foxy: before treasure, when this ol pirate was still part of the crew I had an amazing time. But when I went into hiding it was pretty lonely. I greatly miss me hearties. But treasure kept me plenty of company and reunited me with me mates. They also provided this pirate with the life he had always dreamed of having! Adventure and seeing the great blue sea. Treasure is the greatest treasure I had ever had. And we pirates cherish our treasure greatly!

Sundrop: before sunshine? Oh well everyday was so much fun with kids but with staff I always felt kinda mistreated. Which really upset me. When sunshine arrived I had even more fun and I actually felt cared for. That's why I was always so against letting anybody else but sunshine doing my repairs. They were always so kind, gentle, and comforting while doing my repairs. I'm sure moony would agree

Moondrop: he's right. I do agree with that. Starlight also made me feel really special. They made me happy and loved. I didn't get that feeling a lot before starlight, those moments when we are cuddling while I sing them lullabies are the best moments of my life.

Eclipse: well I kinda sorta didn't really exist until dewdrop came around. The first time I came out was when they were in danger. With them I exist and live. I feel all kinda of things around them. Sometimes I believe I'm just about to explode around them!

Glitchtrap: Before doll I was the worst possible person imaginable, I was evil, I had done unforgivable things...doll...gave me a chance I definitely don't deserve. Everyday I'm trying to be better. I forever live with guilt for what I've done and I know that there is no undoing for what I've done. But doll sees the best in me and gives me hope that I could be better. They know what I've done yet they still continue to be in my life. Doll is an angel.

All the animatronics looking at the you and your group of friends

Freddy: which I ship with superstar? Hmm...well I'd prefer if they didn't date but if I had to chose I would say ace. He's a fine young man not to mention him and superstar have been friend for a long while now.

Chica: I don't know I was thinking kayla. She's super nice and funny. Plus she super affectionate with cupcake already. Sure she used to kinda bully cupcake but their besties now.

Roxy: sorry but I agree with freddy ace would probably be the best for lil cub.

Monty:...

*he was thinking derek but wasn't going to say it out loud knowing that it wouldn't end well*

(Also remember derek is around the same age as you)

Sundrop: Im saying ace too

Moon: ace

Eclipse: can I say nobody?

The rest of them: no.

Eclipse: fine. Ace.

Glitchtrap: I'm gonna say kayla.

You with your friends on the other side of the restaurant

"What's do you think They're talking about?"

Derek asked sitting at the cash register

"Maybe deciding who's serving tomorrow?"

Ace suggested while wiping down a table nearby

"Or maybe They're talking about why sun adds so much sugar to all the drinks. Even the sodas."

Kayla said taking a drink of her beverage, then sticking out her tongue at the overwhelming taste of so much sugar.

"They're probably talking about who's turn it is for movie night."

You said walking by dumping some things in the trash.

"Who's turn is it actually?"

Ace asked

"It's Gregory's turn."

You answered

"Do you know what he wants to watch?"

Kayla said after dumping her drink and filling it up with water.

"He wants to watch the bad guys. You know the movie with animal robbers."

"That movie actually doesn't look that bad."

Derek commented after he finished cleaning off the counter and the cash register.

"Yeah, I'm not against watching it."

You answered.

Freddy: at first I would give them space. But later I would try and see what's wrong and why they are trying to isolate themselves. If they want to talk about something then I'll listen and try my best to help solve problem. But if they don't and they really just want space I'll give it to them, even though it will be a bit hard for me.

Chica: i would ask them is something wrong but if they don't tell me I'll just try my best to make them happier. I've become quite good at making desserts so I'll make them a little something to feel better. If they desire space I'll accept that. Sometimes people need time to decompress. Even if I hate being away from them.

Roxy: if they want space I'll give them space, if they just want to be alone I need to respect that. They know they can come to us with their problems. When their ready they can come to me with their problems unless I feel like I should really see what's wrong.

Monty: I will let them have their space. They could just be very overwhelmed or stressed, maybe even mad and they deserve some space to relax and decompress. I know that people need time to themselves. I used to isolate myself a lot so I should know.

Sundrop: of course I would want to see id theirs a problem and if I can help them. If they don't want to talk about and be alone I will try my best to give them space but. I'm not the best with that. I'd problem keep trying to get them to open up.

Moondrop: I'd let them know they can come to me if they want to talk or just want some comfort. But if truly just want to be alone I let them have their space, I'll also try to get sun to leave them alone.

Eclipse: I'd be just like sun. But worse.

Moondrop: I guess I will have to get eclipse to leave them alone too.

Glitchtrap: I would leave them alone but I would obviously check the café footage to see if something happened. Check (hack) their phone to see if someone was messing with them. Ask their friends if something happened. But they just wanted it be alone that's okay too. I'll leave them be.

⚡️————————————————————————⚡️

I was going on a trip to the fazbears rental service cause they told me they just built a new animatronic. I didn't hear anything about until now cause they saw how busy and wanted to wait until I was free.

When I arrived they told me they were doing a few final tweaks and they asked me to check on ballora. So I did my normal checkup on ballora while also chatting with her and doing a dance.

"Hey y/n we are ready for you!"

"Okay. See you later ballora!"

"Farewell for now. Until we meet again."

I was walking with mr. Rueben until we reached the door.

"Here we are now this new animatronic-"

The phone started ringing

"Hey y/n how about you just go in and see her for yourself, she'll probably tell you everything she can do. Have fun!"

He then ran off to answer the phone.

I walked in closing the door behind me.

I was immediately trapped in a hug

"Omg Omg Omg! This great I finally can hug you!"

I looked at the animatronic that was hugging me

"Circus baby?!"

She then put me down and I got a good look at her design. She had skates on was wearing a very nice dress that also reminded me of suns and moons design.

She seemed very excited

"Yes and no! Others may now me as circus baby but it's me Elizabeth afton!"

My jaw hit the floor.

"What?! Why did you posses it!?"

She shrugged her shoulders and hugged me again.

"I just felt like it. Besides I can leave it anytime. When you aren't around I'll just leave it alone. But when your here we can hangout a bunch!"

I sighed and smiled.

"Next time you should bring daddy!"

"You mean glitch? I don't know about that Elizabeth. He doesn't even know I talk to you guys or that you guys are still around watching him."

She seemed really sad and disappointed

"Okay..."

"Maybe one day he can know but I don't think he could handle knowing yet so for now it has to be a secret."

She nodded her head understanding

"Okay I'll keep it a secret."

"Good."

"Can I have another hug."

"Sure one more one kill me."

She then hugged me again, but I was about take back my words cause she was hugging me super tight

(I know it's not the best but I hopes it's good enough if anybody wants to make fanart go nuts!)

This was inspired by the comment down below

⚡️——————————————————————⚡️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.1K 28
On days when your dad was busy you would go to the PizzaPlex where he worked. You got free passes since he was the main star of the show! However, as...
341K 11.8K 51
UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A new position opened up in the pizza plex...
4.3K 108 11
[ montgomery gator x oc ] with a LITTLE [ glamrock freddy x oc ] An UPGRADED POSITION is all anyone can dream about. In a place like Freddy Fazbear'...
67.5K 2.9K 20
βŽΎπ€π•π€πˆπ‹π€ππ‹π„!⏌ Fanf Security Breach x Gender Neutral Eclipse Reader. _______________________________________ ❝𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔�...