Complete Chaos

By Zgenrdz

Julia's life completely changes when she discovers that she has to deal with the upside down, the mind flayer... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
Thank You!
087
088
089
090
091
The Kids
092
093

022

6K 141 7
By Zgenrdz

The school year was coming to an end. Julia and Steve were graduating High School.

It was a big milestone for many teens; all the hard work done in the last years was finally paying off.

The graduation ceremony was taking place at the end of May in the afternoon.

Outside Hawkins High School, parents and other family members were already sitting on the bleachers.

In the middle of the field were several rows of chairs, and all the seniors graduating that year were sitting down wearing their green cap and gown, waiting for their names to be called.

Steve and Julia had arrived just a couple of minutes ago.

Julia was having a hard time finding clothes that fit her, and she used the restroom three times; when they arrived at school, she needed to go again.

It was starting to get annoying, but eventually, they made it.

By the time they arrived at the school field, Kim and other classmates were already there.  Julia was thankful she wasn't the last one.

Fifteen minutes after she took a seat on the last row, Billy got there. He looked like he just woken up and was holding the gown lazily in his hand.

"Good afternoon to parents, friends, and faculty staff that could be here today. Thank you to parents and friends for being every step of the way to our fellow students, especially today," the principal said into the microphone, looking at the crowd in front.

"These students have worked hard to be here right now. I have seen it first hand," the principal smiled, looking down at the paper with his speech written down.

He flipped the page where the names of the students were written down.

"Jessica Avery," the principal read out loud.

A girl with short blonde hair got up and walked down the field, where she shook hands with the vice principal, and with her other hand she received her diploma. A few people from the bleachers cheered for the young girl.

A boy was off the stage as the principal said, "Kimberly Bell." Kimberly got up from her chair, fixed her cap, and with a bright smile, walked down the field.

From where Julia was sitting down, she clapped and cheered for her best friend. Two rows in front of her, Steve clapped for the girl.

Kim waved at her parents and lifted up her diploma, proud of herself. The crowd erupted in cheer.

A few more names were called then it was Billys turn, "William Hargrove."

As Billy walked up to the vice principal, he winked at a few girls that were watching his every move. He had them wrapped around his finger, one of them being Kimberly.

The young girl clapped and smiled from ear to ear. She winked at him when he passed by, making Billy smirk.

Julia knew that there was something going on between them, but whenever she asked her best friend about it, she would change the conversation or say they weren't serious.

Billy was bad news all around. Julia knew Kimberly didn't want to believe her or was blind about it.

Either way Julia tried her best to change her mind on him.

They both applied to work on the community pool during the summer. Julia could only hope that by spending more time with Billy, Kim would realize the bad person that he truly is.

"Steve Harrington."

Julia smiled proudly as Steve made her way to the vice principal.

Mr. and Mrs. Harrington cheered for their son.

Dustin was a row down; he was one of the loudest in the crowd. He was standing up as he squealed,  "Good job, buddy." The crowd laughed, Julia cheered and clapped the loudest out of her row.

With a nervous look Steve shook hands with the vice principal.

The sun was going down. They still needed a few more students to get called. One of them was Julia.

"Paul Valdez," the principal called, and the boy next to her got up.

She was up next.

She rubbed her growing belly as she patiently waited for her name to be called.

"Julia Wallace!" She got up from her chair, slightly struggling.

Her gown was able to close even with her seven month belly. She wobbled her way from side to side like a penguin as she made her way to the vice principal Mr. Klotz.

Dustin and Lucas standing next to him, cheered for the girl who was like their older sister.

Steve clapped from his seat while Kim yelled, "that's my best friend. I love you!"

Julia blushed at the attention she was getting from the important people in her life; it didn't even bother her that her father didn't show up.

She smiled at Mr. Klotz as she shook his hand.

"Congratulations, Miss. Wallace," he said to her, sounding tired. He had been standing up and shaking hands for the last hour and a half.

Three more students were called, and finally it was over.

"Everyone at Hawkins High School wishes you everything that you so well deserve in the years ahead; it has been an honor and a privilege watching your growth I can't wait to see what all of you accomplish. Congratulations to the class of 1985!" the Hawkins High school Principal said to the students.

The families stood up, watching proudly at their daughters, sons, nieces, nephews, siblings, and grandchildrens.

The students of the class of 1985 stood up and threw their green caps in the air. Everyone erupted in cheer.

As Julia was trying to catch her cap, her eyes landed on Steve, who was already looking at her.

He smiled softly at her and raised a thumb-up asking her if she was alright.

That was their way of communicating. Julia sometimes didn't feel like talking; the pain was too much she couldn't get a word out. Or she was too tired to get out of bed.

Steve came out with the idea a thumb-up obviously meant she was content.

A thumb-down indicated she didn't feel well. Steve would quietly talk, not wanting to upset her even more. He would bring snacks or help her get in a more comfortable position in bed which seemed to be the most frequent issue.

As the time was getting closer to her due date, Steve told her that when she ever felt like it was time or when the contraction started to be close apart, she could tell him with two thumbs down.

Julia thought there were better ways to let him know, but he looked so proud of himself when he came up with that idea, she couldn't crush his idea so she decided to go along with it.

She smiled at him and raised a thumb-up feeling good and proud of herself for making it this far in life and her pregnancy.

The other teens left their spot and walked to their parents.

Kim ran to Julias side and hugged her best friend. It was more of a side hug; Julia stopped getting proper hugs once her belly got to the size of a basketball. 

"Can you believe it," Kim said excitedly, slightly shaking Julia. "We are high school graduates."

Julia smiled at her best friend.

Once school starts back in August, Kim wouldn't be in Hawkins anymore.

She got accepted into Indiana University, a few hours away from Hawkins.

She was going to miss Kim like crazy. She was extremely proud of her friend, but the selfish part of her wanted what she had. It was her dream, after all, to leave this town and study somewhere far.

"Promise you will call and visit me," Julia said, her voice cracking at the end. She blamed her pregnancy; she was sensitive, but not this much.

Kim rolled her eyes playfully "we still have all summer together, and of course, I'll be back. I'll come back to visit my niece or nephew."

She placed her two hands on either side of Julia's belly and moved it from side to side. Kim smiled wider when the baby kicked.

"You love me already," Kim said to Julia's stomach. Julia moved her hands away from her stomach "you are bothering my baby, actually."

They two girls laughed, "Kimmy, lets go," Billy's deep voice broke their laughter. Billy looked tired and eager to leave.

Julia looked at Kim with one eyebrow raised and mouthed. "Kimmy?"

Kim blushed lightly and shrugged, "I'll just say goodbye to Julia," she told Billy. 

Billy looked at Julia up and down for a few seconds, making the young girl uncomfortable; he then looked at Kim and said,  "I want you in the car in five minutes."

Once Billy was far away from them, Julia said, "I don't like how he talks to you."

Kim looked at her confused unsure what she was referring to. "Kim, he's bossing you around. Telling you what to do. He thinks you are his property."

Kim shook her head, and softly hit Julias shoulder "stop being dramatic, Jul. That's not happening here."

Julia wasn't fully conviced "just be careful, okay."

Kim held her hand "ugh, yes, mom. Got to go." 

Kim let go of Julias hand and left a few steps away; she turned around and loudly said, "love you Julia Wallace."

Julia smiled "love you more," she said back a few students that were still there turned around.

Steve approached Julia and wrapped his arm around her "let go home."

Julia smiled and rested her head on his shoulder "yes, please, my feet are killing me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 443 33
Y/n L/n has lived in Hawkins, Indiana her whole life. But while she's in high school, some strange things begin happening around town, starting with...
67.1K 1.1K 20
After a drunken one night stand with Hawkins 'it' boy Steve Harrington, the new girl Claire Hargrove ends up falling pregnant. In a town full monste...
34.8K 893 85
Jenna Henderson and Steve Harrington have been best friends since they met back in elementary school. What happens when their tight knit bond is test...
8K 130 19
y/n Harrington, steve Harrington's little sister 16 years old graduating Hawkins High 86' . She was just a babysitter since Mike and Holly we're youn...