CURSED

By chocolatefinger16

The human race had ended long ago. Though there were still a few, they were more or less endangered species b... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~

~Chapter 5~

5 5 0
By chocolatefinger16

The prophecy of the lucky charm

Buried deep in what she's not, you shall find the sacred lot. Can't be pushed to bring you luck, but with good measures, you will find pleasures.
Be wary of the three, for to them she is bound, like a fruit to the tree, with them she shall be found.
Cursed is she until she knows and can control the hidden gem she holds.

~A/N~

Ciao y'all 😁😁😁
It's hella short but absolutely necessary.
Rest assured chapter 6 would be pretty long.
Expect chapter 6 on Wednesday😇😇😇

Don't forget to vote and comment. Share if you are feeling generous 🤞🤞🤞
You are loved, you are beautiful and you are you.
Bläïr änd whïtë 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.4K 36
Previously Titled: Alpha Hunter ----------------- "What are you?" I asked strangely. "What do you mean dear?" He asked playing dumb. "You aren't a...
23.3K 805 55
[COMPLETE] "Stop, please!" she begged me not to hit her boyfriend again. "Please." I looked down at her as she looked at me pleadingly. Her hand was...
666 42 9
True Love don't always find each other. ...unless you're planning to use a mix of the truth and lies. Nahariel has found his lover at last. However...
661K 30.7K 79
Psychiatrist Diana Carter wakes up in the middle of a forest badly hurt and with no recollection of how she got there. Paralyzed, she tries to call f...