Anamika - Rebirth of the firs...

By Shobanamanivannan

This story can be read standalone. Anamika, the first wife of yuvraj(Crown Prince) Pratap Singh Rathod saw i... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1 - Realization
Chapter 2 - The Meet
Chapter 3 - Doom
Chapter 4 - Anniversary
Chapter 5 - Horoscope
Chapter 6 - Predictions
Chapter 7 - GrandFather
Chapter 8 - Mishap
Chapter 9 - The Court
Chapter 10 - Good News
Chapter 11 - Couple
Chapter 12 - Alone
Chapter 13 - Pawn
Chapter 14 - The Order
Chapter 15 - Friends
Chapter 16 - Oath
Chapter 17 - Surprise
Chapter 18 - First Meet
Chapter 19 - Nightmare
Chapter 20 - Trap
Chapter 21 - Order
Chapter 22 - Dadisa
Chapter 23 - Past
Chapter 24 - Promise
Chapter 25 - Strike
Chapter 26 - Confrontation
Chapter 27 - Pain
Chapter 28 - Heirs
Chapter 29 - Attack
Chapter 30 - War (Part 1)
Chapter 31 - War (Part 2)
Chapter 32 - Rights
Chapter 33 - Return
Chapter 34 - Peace
Chapter 35 - Coronation
Chapter 36 - History Repeats
Chapter 37 - Verdict
Chapter 38 - Twins
Chapter 39 - Arrival
Chapter 40 - Passion
Chapter 41 - Family
Chapter 42 - Family Plans
Chapter 43 - Arrival
Chapter 44 - Law
Chapter 45 - Epilogue

New Story 2

14K 448 41
By Shobanamanivannan

Ruthless Rulers of Rakshatra (RRR):

He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra.  Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him.  He is well versed in all types of training, intended and given for a crown Prince.  Some felt jealous and evious of his talents and achievements, especially his stepmother, who is the ruling Queen.  On the other hand, The ruling King which is his father, always felt his chest swell with pride while thinking about his son.  But whenever the king looks at his son and his blank eyes, which veils the underlying hatred, he wished he was able to change the past.  The Crown Prince who was once a notorious and innocent kid, had to transform himself into a tough guy after his mother's demise. But he never let his personal resentments come in between his work as a Crown Prince, which is why he is famous among all the royal princesses in the entire Bharatvarsha (Entire Hindustan consisting of different Kingdoms).

She is the pampered princess of the Kingdom Hridaypura.  Her brother and father, who are the Crown Prince and King respectively, would fulfill all her wishes.  She was trained from a young age to behave as a proper Royal lady and also got all the disciplinary lessons, Royal etiquettes as well as financial lessons to handle the inner Palace which will consist of Royal women.  Based on her performance assessed by the tutors, she is the most desirable woman among many princes and Kingdoms, who wants a graceful and kind lady. But is she really what everyone thinks she is? Or is there another side for her which is hidden from the world?

These two are already engaged from their childhood, decided by their parents.  Now when they are grown up, would he accept her? Would he desire her? He never liked submissive women who always think with their hearts instead of mind when required.  For him, those are weak people. Afterall, that was the reason why his mother is no more in this World.  And that made him to lock away his heart.

Her first impression on him is also the same, which he disliked the most. WEAK.

But is she really Weak?

His first impression on her is that of a heartless person. 

But is he really heartless?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I'm back with another story.  Please do support me like you have done with my other stories. The book is already published.

And one thing you can expect from my story is that my leads will always be strong personalities, who are not swayed away by emotions alone.

Do vote and comment and let me know whether the prologue got your interest.

Follow me on instagram: @sm_w1997

Thanks,
SM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 125K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
345K 12.9K 49
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
9.7M 735K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
48.7K 1.7K 39
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...