In Love With Your Beautiful S...

By angaklatanngtadhana

What if Tong Yao comes from a very rich family in China? What if her family is close with Lu Si Cheng's famil... More

NOTES
AUTHOR
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author Note

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

2.2K 73 9
By angaklatanngtadhana

Arriving at Tong Yao's favourite hotpot restaurant, Lu Si Cheng quickly opens the door for Tong Yao grabbing Da Bing's cage. Tong Yao frowns her eyebrows, suspicious of Si Cheng's actions, only receiving a teasing smile and a shrug they make their way inside the restaurant. It's both their favourite restaurant, have their privacy protected, the employees being trustworthy to keep what they hear and see inside the restaurant, and lastly because it has a pet booth.

Having enter the main entrance, the two removes their covers and soon an employee that knows them so well rushes towards them with a huge smile, greeting them politely. Being a very close person towards Lu Si Cheng and Tong Yao, Wang Jia laughs slightly as he hugs his cousin, Tong Yao tightly. Even when he knew that Tong Yao has returned to China, five months ago, his busy life has kept him occupied hence not being able to visit her.

Grabbing Da Bing's cage as he always does, Wang Jia speaks to the two, "When did you return?" he asks walking beside Tong Yao.

"Not long ago," she answers, smiling widely at the high school close friend, "How have you been? It's been a while since we saw each other,"

Wang Jia laughs and opens the door for the two, "I've been well, college's tough though," Tong Yao only nods in agreement, understanding the pain of her friend.

Wang Jia is a friend since high school, a very close and trustworthy friend of Tong Yao. They have been going to the same school since kindergarten, having the same social status, they've bump into each other multiple times during event. However, none of them interacted with each other until high school. Not only are they very close friends, Wang Jia and Tong Yao share the same cousins Wang Zhan Xiao.

Being the heir of his family corporation, one of the many huge corporations in China, many wonders why he has a job as a waitress when he could be living the best of his life without needing to work for money. However, growing up Wang Jia has always ignored the wealthy that will soon be his and dreamt of having his own self-made money.

"Have you heard about Zhan-ge?" Wang Jia asks the two whilst he hands them the menu. Lu Si Cheng nods his head silently and Tong Yao chuckles whilst nodding her head. Mentioning the cousin in trouble, Wang Jia couldn't help but shake his head, remembering the whole story, why Wang Zhan Xiao has been grounded.

Tong Yao not knowing the full story and only knowing some parts of it, having Si Cheng tell her during the drive, can only focus on the menu in front of her, whilst her cousin and captain have a conversation. Her eyes widen every second, looking through every food, that she's been craving to devour. There were Asian restaurants in Paris, however they never taste the same, it never really satisfies her cravings.

After exchanging few more words with each other, Wang Jia collecting their orders he left the two with privacy going to the kitchen to get their food ready. Silence dawned upon Tong Yao and Si Cheng, both have run out of topics to talk about, Da Bing being in the pet playground, they don't know what else to talking about.

"Where are you staying tonight?" Si Cheng asks, making something from the tissues in front of him. Tong Yao shrugs and yawns, sleepiness catching up to her and watching Si Cheng make something of the place tissue.

Raising an eyebrow, he stops what he was doing, "You don't know?"

Nodding Tong Yao answers, "Mhm, I don't know," she yawns again, "I didn't think it far ahead, my house is too far, so I'll probably just get a hotel,"

Uncomfortable with the thought that his girl will be staying in a hotel all by herself. Si Cheng, frowns, thinking about other options and places for her to stay the night. The captain himself, knows the

Shaking his head, Si Cheng finishes a flower with the tissue and set it aside, grabbing another tissue to make another flower, "Just stay in my penthouse tonight, it's near the city and won't have to travel as far, tomorrow I'll pick you up and drop you off your house,"

Not having any energy to argue with her captain, Tong Yao nods, plus it really is more convenient for her to accept his offer. She did not want him to drive her to her family's mansion and then drive back to the headquarters at probably 1 (one) am in the morning.

"Then just stay with me," she says ever so casually, "It's too late to drive back to the headquarters anyway,"

Just as Si Cheng nods his head finishing the third rose, the doors open and in comes workers who delivers their food in front of them. Former Prima Ballerina's sleepiness disappears as she claps like a child when her food is set in front of her. As the last dish is served, the two thanked the employees politely as they leave, waiting for the door to close before devouring the dishes in front of her.

Chuckling, Si Cheng starts to cook, "Careful now, careful," he reminds her with a sweet smile on his face. Tong Yao rolls her eyes and continue to eat her food, basically devouring everything she sees into her mouth. However, being careful, listening to the words of her captain.

They ate peacefully, no one bothered them, they ate in comfortable silent. Sometimes staring into each other's eyes and breaking into a wide shared smile, before breaking the contact and went back to eating with a little quiet conversation of nothing but everything.

It's a sentimental and special moment for the two of them to have a certain time for themselves, just the two of them alone with each other. Being away and barely having any contact with each other, despite not wanting to admit it, they miss each other's, and they crave each other's warm and presences. It's not hard to miss someone you love.

∼✧∽

Maybe, just maybe Tong Yao is wrong about her feeling just this once...or maybe she just chooses to ignore these sparks of fire butterflies in her stomach. Maybe because she hasn't moved on? Maybe because she thought how can someone like her be deserving to someone like him? Maybe because of the trauma she has yet to heal? Or maybe because she really just does not want to admit it.

Maybe her feelings for Lu Si Cheng have never disappeared at all even when she was in a relationship with Jian Yang...

Looking at the way Si Cheng ate his food, unconsciously placing some dishes on her plate as well, her heart beats against the bars of its prison, making it quite difficult for her to breath. Why is she suddenly like this? Like her teenage self, all over again?

Internally shaking her thoughts away, Tong Yao continues to eat in silence ignoring the feeling of butterflies consuming her stomach. She refuses to admit it despite deep down knowing the answers to all her questions.

How can she admit it? how can she admit to herself that she has never lost feelings for her captain, the best of her cousin, and older brother of her best friend? It seems unreal to her. it's like a book where the main character falls in love with the best friend's brother. Tong Yao is never one to enjoy those tropes, however, experiencing it ...it's a lot different.

Finishing off their food, Tong Yao and Lu Si Cheng stay there for a little more, talking to each other about everything and nothing. They reminisce their childhood, the funny memories they share. The ballerina also shares everything that has happened to her during her stay in Paris, the unforgettable moments with her friends.

∼✧∽

Arriving at the penthouse Si Cheng helps Tong Yao with her luggage whilst the workers has already delivered the bigger luggages. The captain laughs as his girl plopped down on the couch, shifting into a more comfortable position. He walks to the kitchen, grabbing some water and gulping it down in one go.

Grabbing some snacks from the pantry, he plopped down on the couch, siting by Tong Yao's feet. He grabs his jumper and covers Tong Yao's legs as he opens the TV. Changing the channels until he got to the show he wanted.

"Are you going to stay over too?" Tong Yao mutters, words slightly weird with her face buried deep into the pillows.

Si Cheng shook his head, before speaking, "No, I'll go back soon,"

"And when is soon?"

"I don't know,"

"You're useless to talk too,"

"Then shut up,"

Tong Yao only rolls her eyes and tried to sleep even though she knew that she'd need to get up soon and get ready for bed. Despite falling asleep with make up on before, she'd always find herself waking up in the middle of the night and taking a warm shower and going back to sleep the moment her hair is partly dry.

Minutes turned into hours until Lu Si Cheng decided to go back to the headquarters even though it's 2 am in the morning. Looking at the girl beside him, laying comfortably with her legs rested on his lap, he smiled, fighting the urge to take a picture of her. He gently lifted her legs and placed them down on the couch before standing in front of her. Debating.

Si Chengs knows for a fact that he'll get an earful the moment Tong Yao wakes up in his bed with her outside cloths and make up on. But was he going to leave her laying on the couch? No. Walking to his bedroom, he put the blanket to the side and walks back out.

Taking the risk of having her give him an earful when she wakes up, he carries her in a bridal style and walks to his bedroom. Gently laying her down in the bed, he covers her up with the warm blanket and kisses her forehead.

Closing the lights and the door, he walks out of the penthouse and drove back to the headquarters in the middle of the night. He knew he'll get another set of earfuls from his manager and teammates asking him where he's been the whole night.

∼✧∽

Parking his car Si Cheng locks his car and went inside, expecting the lights to be closed but to his not really surprised reaction. The house was open and awake, seeing his teammates everywhere he frowns. What was happening? Xiao Pang on the floor, hugging a teddy bear, dead asleep, Lao Mao and Lao K playing a game – both every focused and yelling on top of their lungs. Ming was gone. Xiao Rui was baking in the kitchen with a pink apron and a hello kitty headband on.

He stares and wonder what was happening.

Xiao Rui was the first to see him, waving to the captain Si Cheng walks over to Xiao Rui avoiding the stuff on the floor. Stealing one of the cupcakes that was made and decorated, he leans on the counter and watch everything.

"What happened?" He asks quietly, taking another big bite of the cupcake.

Xiao Rui chuckles and nods towards the living room. Si Cheng's eyes widen as he saw the knockout bodies of their neighbour YBC. His brows meet in the middle looking at Xiao Rui who hummed and dance as he put the cupcakes into the oven.

His boys must have of thought he won't be coming back, hence inviting their neighbours over and having a party. Xiao Rui who knew he'll be back, obviously didn't warn the boys. He glared at the manager and went straight to his room. Tired from the drive, Si Cheng knew he could not deal with it anymore, hence he decided what's best for him and that is to get to sleep.

After showering and getting ready for bed, he jumped on his bed and lazily placed himself under the covers, smiling himself to his sleep at the memory of Tong Yao.

∼✧∽

Morning was fast to appear considering the time Si Cheng went to sleep. Waking up to his phone ringing beside him, he glared at the wall the moment he woke up. Grabbing his phone, he answered the call and placed it on the pillow beside him, not bothering to put the person in speaker.

"LU SI CHENG!" a small smile curled up in his lips, hearing the angry voice of Tong Yao. He he'd get this as his wake-up call.

"DO YOU KNOW DIRTY MY CLOTHES ARE?!" she yells, whilst the captain is trying so hard to not break into laughter, despite still being in bed. "I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE MY MAKE UP OFF! DO YOU KNOW THAT THE PILLOW HAVE MAKE STAINS NOW?!"

Si Cheng listens to Tong Yao complains, everything she's frustrated at, at that moment, waking up in his bed, still in her outside clothes and make up on. He misses her angry wake up call, he never gets them at all when she was in Paris. It's fun to annoy her, tease her, and make her angry. It's all the things that Lu Si Cheng loves and misses about her, and hence it is his plan to continue to annoy her.

Moments later, her voice has stopped yelling and the only thing Si Cheng can hear is her heavy breathing, from all the yelling she's done. Hearing plate from the other line, he can only guess she's preparing for a breakfast. Grabbing his phone and putting it against his ear, with a smile he spoke.

"Good morning," he says with a sleepy voice, "how was your sleep and morning?"

He can automatically feel the glare that Tong Yao was giving him through the phone, "Stop teasing me," she scoffs.

He chuckles slightly, before seating up on his bed, "What breakfast are you eating?"

"Toast and Nutella," Tong Yao answers softly. Si Cheng got up from his bed, still on call with Tong Yao as he went to go get changed for the day.

Putting her on speaker and himself on mute, he went to his bathroom and washed his face, brush his teeth and his hair. Before continuing his way to change his clothes. Si Cheng thought deeply about how the first floor of the headquarters is still in mess from last night.

As soon as he got changed, Si Cheng unmute himself.

"I have to go, I'll see you later," he says.

Tong Yao response with a hum, "See you," with that Si Cheng ends the call and made his way downstairs.

Marching down the stairs, hearing the panic voices of every single people, he smirks but from at the same time. It'll be funny to see their reaction to his presence coming down from the second floor.

Stopping by the stairs, he crosses his arms and look around, seeing his teammates, manager, and the neighbours panicking and running around as they try to clean the house. Xiao Pang being the first one to see him pauses, dropping whatever he was holding to the ground along with his jaw.

"Cheng-ge," he nervously chuckles. Despite how small his voice was, everyone heard the fearful name they fear so much.

Looking at the scary captain, they all smiled and greeted him in sync.

"Good morning, Cheng-ge...hehehe," they nervously laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 7.8K 32
[Completed] BOOK 1 OF WHERE I BELONG -A Modern AU- Wei Wuxian has a mess for a past; his parent's death, an adoption he didn't believe he deserved, a...
53.4K 1.3K 22
How could everything in the house be as you wish? Everything's alright, no dramas, no fights. And then BOOM here she goes. Comes from nowhere to visi...
49.5K 2.6K 170
In this story, am considering Lu Si Cheng and Tong yao knew eachother even before she joined Zgdx. Both their families are family friends and busines...
27.8K 506 20
"Tong Yao isn't the only new addition to ZGDX. Let's welcome Lee Chen, the new Topsolo!" After her resignation, Chen didn't expect coming back. She...