Something Being Perfect.

Od Aliya598

Continuation of Complicated where Ragini faces new challenges. Join the journey to see how Ragini will face t... Více

1)Rohan Nanda - The New Chapter
3)"Ragini Can Handle Her Own Problems?"
4)"Someone Who Is Being Perfect"
5)Is It True?
6)"I can represent myself"

2)"What If Aditi Regrets...?"

444 63 11
Od Aliya598

Thank you for the cover mentalsisters

Let's begin.......

Ragini was sitting literally at last..
One of the girl looks at her.
She turns:come sit here.
She was literally away from 2 empty rows of seat.
Ragini stood picking up her bag and sat on the empty row right behind that girl.
Girl smiles:I told to sit here.
She points to the empty seat beside her.
Ragini without facing her:it's okay.
Girl found little wierd:are you okay?
While the other girl whispers:I think something is wrong with her. Like she is acting wierd from the time she came inside the class.
Ragini could clearly listen her talks and simply nods looking outside the window. Where she could see the birds.

Rohan enters inside among with his friends. First person he could spot was Ragini. Though there were lot of other students.

Divya enters the class. While everyone stood and she signs them to sit.
Divya:I will be teaching you Economics. And most of you here are known faces but still i wanna give myself the introduction to the one who is new for this university. So I am divya. So basically your class teacher as well. If there is any kind of troubles you are facing inside the campus you can come to me anytime.
Yuvraj:she is so beautiful. My all time favorite crush.
Karan hits him lightly.
Rohan bends a bit and looks at Ragini who was sitting straight to his row. He smiles.
Where pstudents starts to give their introduction.
Divya noticed Ragini. She literally moved to her. Who is busy looking outside and smiling looking at the birds.
Divya:Ragini.
Ragini immediately stood.
Divya smiles and pats her:you introduce yourself to the class.
Where some of them laughed silently watching here for them she looked like a cartoon.
Ragini:mm..ii..i am Ragini. I..came.i hail from Delhi but got settled Kolkata..
She was trying to express herself by just moving her hands but the students laughed except Rohan and divya. Rohan looks at his friends.
Karan turns to his friends:Yeh kis namune ko pakad ke leke aaye hai Yaar?
Rohan:that's not funny.

Ragini got silent.
Divya looks around:what happened? Did someone joke here..why laughing?
Ragini:And I.. I am an Autistic. Autism spectrum disorder.
Whole class looks at her.
Ragini:I..may not ask you to be my friend. But consider me as a fellow classmate. Help me if I need any and I will help you if I could..

Yuvraj:what is autism?
Rohan:shh..
He silenced him because for first time ever he was interested to listen someone's story. But she did not say anything other than one word
Ragini:Thank you.
She sits picking up the book.
Rohan stretch his lips looks on his book he just wanted to get distracted and writes down his name several times.
Divya continues with other students introduction.

Later...

It was break..

Rohan sits beside the seat next to her:Ragini..
She was doing the sketch of the scenary where she was from outside birds surrounded in the garden.
She turns to him.
Rohan:hai.. Am Rohan.
He forwards his hand.
She fists her hands which was on desk and she place them on her lap.
Ragini:hai..
Rohan takes back his hand back:between we met remember.
Ragini:I remember. You broke my phone.
Rohan:oh.. I am really sorry about that.
Ragini:it's okay.. San... San...
Rohan looks at her.
Ragini:someone says that if someone is really sorry for the mistake we should let it go. And I have let it go already. You gave me your phone to me and the music helped me to calm so it is even now.
Rohan smiles:I will get the new phone. Same model.
Ragini:no.. It's okay.
Rohan:but that's not possible..

Karan pats yuvraj and points him.
Yuvraj:you know how great his heart is..
Karan:yeah..

Ragini:no it's okay..
Rohan:between.. Let's be friends.
Ragini:friends?
Rohan:yeah..
Ragini smiles a bit:okay.
She continues with her sketch. While he smiles looking at her. First time ever he could feel some different kind of peace.
He looks at her sketch and then her.
When the girl comes who asked her to sit beside her:Ragini..  will join us for the lunch?
Ragini smiles:okay.

Ragini closed the book and moves with her.
Rohan looks at the book. Her sketches were too amazing.
Yuvraj:bro..
Rohan looks at him:karan I think you should apologize to her.
Both looks on.
Rohan:I am not wasting my time but it's an order for you.
Karan:dosth dosth na raha.
Yuvraj:well i think we were wrong judging her but does she know what karan told.
Rohan:whatever...

*****************************************

Sanskar was reading business related magazine. Where Ragini was Arranging books on table:I got 2 friends.
Sanskar:keerti and Rohan. I heard it already.
Ragini:I did not ask them but themselves asked.
He smiles.
Ragini:you know we ate fried rice. Even keerti loves pastries.
He looks at her and shows her thumbs.
Ragini:and..and...
She forwards her phone:Yeh toot gaya.it accidentally happened to fall because of Rohan. He told he will get the new one.
Sanskar smiles:did I ask?
She nods in no.
Sanskar:it was already old. You did not wanted to change it. let's go then get new one.
Ragini got excited:now..

They go to a near by showroom and gets a new phone to her.
Sanskar looks at her. As she takes photo of her phone in his phone.
Sanskar:what are you doing?
Ragini:I am taking photo so later when my phone gets installed I can put them up on story.
He nods:Haan..
He laughs.

Ragini:I forgot to tell you I got 2 friends.
He silently laughs. This could be the 25th times she may have told him. Earlier he used to be disappointed that she don't talk unless he talk to her. Now she just don't stop. Before she could continue:Arey Ragini.. What will we eat for dinner?
Ragini:I want chole batura.
Sanskar:okay done.
Ragini:I was saying I got 2 friends.
He leans on to the seat with a smile. He can't escape.
He looks at her as how excited she looked.
He drives the car.
Ragini:keerti asked me to sit next to her.
Sanskar:Accha..
He pretended curious because of her excitement.

She was eating the chole bature. It was a food street where she loved the chole batura and he bends and ties her shoelaces which was loose.
Ragini:Rohan gave me his phone to listen music.
Sanskar:then?
Ragini:he praised my drawing.
Sanskar:hmm.. And?
Ragini:Keerti bought me the lunch. She told its her treat today. And we ate fried rice.
Sanskar:then tomorrow you give her the treat.
Ragini:but I am taking tiffin tomorrow.
Sanskar:get something extra for her or you can buy something extra.

Ragini:Sanskar...
He looks at her.
Sanskar:Haan..
He fixed the seat belt for her.
Ragini:did you like Aditi before in college?
He looks on. All these years she never asked him. And suddenly why did she ask him this.
Sanskar:Yes.
Ragini:why are you not together.
He pokes on her nose:because we are together.
She got silent.

He looks at her:Aditi was my friend. Eventually we liked being together so thought of trying relationship but it did not go well and we mutually broke up.
Ragini:why could she have broke up with Dr Abhimanyu?
Sanskar:they did not broke up. Who told you this? Between it's their business we should not bother or get involved. Because it's creepy.
Ragini gets silent and suddenly looks at him:what if aditi regrets...
Sanskar:regrets what?
She just pressed her fingers:uhm..
Sanskar :so what.. It's none of our business. And why did you get their topic suddenly out of blue?
Ragini plays the music turning the music system on by avoiding more questions from him.
He looks at her but continues to drive.

*******************************************

Ragini:I don't want it.
She shows her new phone.
Rohan got a new phone for her. He stretch his lips with a smile :okay.
Ragini was going through the subject.
Keerti:Ragini.. Today I saw you coming in a car. Who was he..?
It was Laksh who insisted dropping her today.
Ragini:jiju.
Keerti:ohh.. Between why this person is exchanging the seat every now and then.
Rohan looks at her:you can ask me directly.

Keerti:you can tell me directly then.
Rohan:we are friends.
Keerti:why there's a sort of difference from the old Rohan.
Rohan smiles:well i can ask the same why there's sort of difference between yuvraj and you.
She fumed and looks at yuvraj who was already looking at them.
Rohan:did you guys seriously broke up? That's why Yuvraj speaks sensible these days.
Yuvraj immediately stood:hey... What do you mean by sensible these days? Did I speak insensible before.
Keerti:if he is insensible don't blame it on me.
She turns:Ragini.. Don't speak to these two from now. They are morons.
She holds ragini and drags with her.

Rohan:keerti.. Where are you taking her?
But they left the classroom.
Yuvraj:bro all good..
Rohan looks at him:yeah what happened?
Yuvraj pats on his shoulder and moves.

************************************

Sanskar was analysing the file, as he already lost an investor and was trying to revise his presentation that where did he go wrong. when Shahveer was sitting there drinking up a tea:how was Ragini's first day college.
Sanskar smiles:it was better than expected. She is too happy to find 2 friends. And I knew she will adapt to this new lifestyle.
Shahveer:that's great.. Yaar Yeh aditi ka kya chakkar hai?
He was signing the file when he stops in between.
Shahveer:I mean Abhimanyu is my best friend. I know he dearly loves her and she is pushing the dates of the wedding for 5 years.
He remembers Ragini's words last night.
Sanskar:if you ask me how would I know. But I think we should better mind our own business.
Shahveer:Abhimanyu always seems depressed. I feel in some days he would himself need a therapy. I feel bad for him. Since Aditi used to be your friend so I wanted to ask you..
Sanskar:I really don't like to involve or gossip about someone's personal stuff. Feels stinking.

****************************************

Ragini arranges his files which he placed on randomly.
He smiles:Ragini..
He was sitting on the bed literally being tired from the hectic schedule.
Sanskar:I am so tired today and I failed getting an investor for the upcoming project.
He literally holds his head which was aching badly.
She sit beside him and slowly pulls his head placing them on her shoulder and literally patting:God bless you.
He laughs a bit and holds her hand:you know what? I don't know what would have happened to me if you were not in my life.
He literally pulls her cheeks.
Ragini:if you don't get investor what will happen?
Sanskar:I will lose may be..
Ragini:lose? To whom..
Sanskar :to my incapability may be.
Ragini:I think you are more tired than incapable.
He smiles stretching his lips:you may be right.
Ragini:handle this for some more time and then I will earn you can rest.
He looks at her amusingly. He didn't expected her to say this:really!!!
Ragini nods:yes.
He smiles:whole life I can stay without doing anything?
Ragini :yes..
But soon:no.
Sanskar:why no?
Ragini:No.. You will be lazy then, you would be a rotten santra!!
He laughs:between today you did not tell me what happened in the college.
She got excited to tell him all the stuffs. It boosts  her energy whenever he himself ask what she wanted to tell him.

****************************

Abhimanyu looks at aditi was sitting in the cafe.
He calls her:aditi..
Aditi:oh am really sorry abhi.. I am caught up with some work. So I can't come today.
Abhimanyu was doubtful :where are you now?
Aditi:office.. Where else? Okay I will talk to you later I cannot really talk to you now since there's loads of pending work. Bye!!!
She disconnects the call and puts it aside.
He looks at her and waited there watching her moves. He really wanted to trust her.
She was simply wasting time in the cafe after nearly 45 minutes she walked out and then drove.
He followed her without her knowledge.
She moved back home

*****************************

Rohan:treat only for her not for me.
Keerti got irritated:why are you coming in between us.
Rohan:I am coming to Ragini only not you.
Ragini looks at both being concerned.
Rohan:Ragini.. We are friends right?
Keerti:Ragini.. We both are friends right? Choose one among us.
Ragini goes with keerti.
Keerti passes victorious smile

Karan:I will tell again and you will deny again. But I am sensing something else.
Yuvraj smiles:may be..
Karan:may be?

Rohan was fuming:yuvraj why did you break up with her?
Karan:I thought yuvraj is heartbroken but scene is different. Rohan is heartbroken for Yuvraj's break up.
Yuvraj:why my break up is a fresh topic these days?
Rohan:she just takes Ragini with her always.
Karan:this is the problem. You wanted to spend time with Ragini.
Yuvraj:ohhh yeah...
Rohan:I did not mean it.

Karan:well I have a plan how about we plan for dinner. of course with Ragini and keerti.
Yuvraj:and may be I can also patch up with Keerti,hopefully!
Rohan:do that first..
While he thinks about dinner:I will choose the venue..
While both smiles..

*****************************

Abhimanyu:hello mam..
Receptionist looks at him:good afternoon sir. How may I help you?
Abhimanyu:can i meet Aditi hooda?
Receptionist:sorry sir but Aditi hooda is on leave for a week.
Abhimanyu:oh. Thank you.

He moved out and calls her: Hello Aditi.. Can we meet?
Aditi :I am so sorry Abhi.. I am at office now and especially busy with work.
Abhimanyu:okay Aditi.. Will plan for some other day..
Aditi:if there is nothing else than I need to go back.
Abhimanyu:okay.

While Aditi continues watching movie at her home.

To be continued.....

So how's it?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.8K 769 6
Ragsan short story!!
24K 1.4K 19
This is a story of......🤔 Read to know 🙂
58.4K 1.8K 15
It is RagLak ff start after ragini's truth out. Now family members are angry on her after knowing the truth except sankar he is the one who support...
18.5K 638 19
its a new ff on swasan.swara and sanskar living a happy married life from 8 years.but now someone enter to destroy their lives. who and why???? read...