You Can't Kill a Ghost (Simon...

By nadiflay

"You seem smitten by him, Lieutenant (y/n)." "Who wouldn't be, Sergeant Soap..." Simon Riley is a merciless... More

Authors Intro
1. Dark eyes
2. Quivering
3. Control
4. White Shirt
5. Look at me.
6. Mask
7. Red dress
8. Damsel in Distress
9. Simon
10. Skinny Dipping
11. Say my name
12. Scars
14. Trauma
15. Ghost
16. Regrets
17. Veiny
18. Keep the Mask on.
19. Sadistic
20. Nightmare
21. Coward
22. Chapter 22
The Lion and The Lamb
UPDATE! READ THIS OR ELSE

13. Slumber Party

32.6K 870 1.4K
By nadiflay

(A/N: i don't have to say it.)

We walked back to our base and said our goodnights.

I haven't slept that well in ages. Butterflies filled my stomach every time i thought about the events that had occurred. I cant wait for them to happen again.

We leave for Amsterdam today, i walked out of my room to see Simon in the briefing room. It Immediately brought a smile to my face.

"Hello handsome." I said from the doorway, waiting for him to turn around. I think i startled him because the man actually jumped.

"For the love of god y/n, I told you not to sneak up on me." He muttered a turned away.

I walked up to him and saluted, "Sorry Lieutenant, won't happen again sir."

He looked at me and paused for a second, "Sir, huh?"

There goes the cheeks. Red. As always anytime he spoke to me.

He let out a deep and loud chuckle. "I like it when you're flustered." He then turned his attention back to whatever he was doing.

"What are you doing?" i asked, inching closer to look at the map he was drawing circles on.

"We think we found all of his bases in Amsterdam. There are only a few which will make it easier for us." That's probably the longest sentence he's ever said to me that didn't include cursing or something snarky.

I got closer and whispered, "I miss your face." he froze and looked at me,

"I miss your lips." He looked back down at the map but continued, "Not the ones on your face."

I was stunned. Who knew he had it in him? How do you even respond to that.

He has me wrapped around his finger and he knows it.

Of course Soap had to ruin the moment, he walked in carrying a small map, "Hey Lt. we think there might only be 2 bas-" he stopped in his tracks when he saw us so close to each other.

"Hi Soap. Me and Si-ghost were just um, working." I gave him a fake smile. But like i previously mentioned, he always knows when i'm lying.

Simon didn't even acknowledge Soap, or react.

Such a strange man.

Soap knows. Soap knows that i know that he knows, the talk will happen eventually, and i'm not looking forward to it.

"Right, okay.. anyways we think there might be less of his men in Amsterdam then Iran or Mexico...."

_______________________________

We just landed in Amsterdam, it's a lot colder than Merida so i definitely need to layer up. I'm excited to visit Volendam, it's a small town just 10 minutes away from Shepards base. We obviously don't have anytime for touring but it would be nice to just to check out the town for an hour.

Wow. The base is a lot smaller than i thought it would be. Its guarded by a few soldiers right outside of the gates, it's just a small building from the outside. It's probably even smaller inside.

We all started walking towards the building so we could get situated. We don't know how long we're going to be here for.

"Wow, this is tiny. How does Shepherd expect all 11 of us to fit into this, Price?" I asked.

"There are only 4 rooms. So some of us will have to share. Y/n you take a room to yourself, because, you know. The rest of us can split and share the space. There won't be a lot of resting anyways." He responded.

"Okay, sounds like a plan cap." I respond as he leaves to take a phone call. I was really hoping he was going to assign rooms so i can play out my fantasy of accidentally sharing a room with only 1 bed with my crush and then we make sweet sweet love all night.

I hate it here.

I'm still going to have my fun. I went to find Simon before i went to my room to take a nap, I'm exhausted.

I found him in the main room, reading some file. "There's another spot in my room if you'd like to join me tonight, Lieutenant." I didn't wait for a response and walked away to find my room.

_________________________________

I woke up from the sound of the door opening and locking, and in walks in Simon carrying his bag. I gave him a small smile and sat up.

No word was spoken as he started taking off his gear. God he's so fucking sexy.

He hasn't broken eye contact as he removed his guns from his bulky combat vest, he then proceeded to take the vest off revealing a thick nylon jacket. He's killing me slowly. The last layer was the black long sleeve shirt, but he sadly stopped there. He then took off his gloves, and kicked each combat boot off. The last thing to come off was his mask... but he kept it on.

Did i forget to mention that there's a bathroom in  this room?

"I'm going to take a shower if you would like to join me." I said and got up, two can play it that game.

I walked into the bathroom but kept the door open, just enough for him to see my reflection in the mirror. I slowly stripped.. making sure he had his eyes locked on me the entire time. I think i want him to fuck me with the mask on the first time, i might be into that.

The last thing to come off was my bra and underwear,

"Would you like to do the honors and take them off for me?" I asked him through the reflection.

Did i hear a grunt?

Yes, yes i did.

I hear heavy foot steps making their way to me, he positioned himself behind me, looking at me through the mirror.

"You enjoy playing games? Hmm?" He whispered in my ear in his deep, sexy voice.

I visibly shudder and get goosebumps, i hear him lightly chuckle.

"I want you to watch me touch you." His hands unclip my bra and begins massaging my nipples.

"Oh my fuck." My head rolls back onto his shoulders. I look up at him as he stares down at me. I'm glad he didn't take the mask off..

He grabs both of my cheeks with one hand and forces it to look straight, back at our reflection.

His left hand is still playing with my breast as his right hand slowly starts trailing down my stomach and reaches the hem of my underwear.

I watch as his middle finger and ring finger slowly start massaging my clit, "mmm.. simon.." I moan out his name and he harshly cups my mouth with his left hand,

"The walls are paper thin. Be fucking quiet." He whispers in my ear once again, bringing shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry." i moan quietly.

He continues doing what he's doing, not breaking the eye contact that we share through the mirror.
I feel my legs start to shake, I'm getting there.

But he suddenly stopped.

"What the fuck?"

He walks away chuckling.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" i shout at him, because what the fuck.

"To sleep. Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 13.8K 88
𝑺𝑰𝑴𝑶𝑵 '𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻' 𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑬𝒀 .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Why she was attracted to the man hiding behind a mask, she couldn't understand. It...
36.1K 877 17
Simon Riley, a childhood friend and previous lover to you, is seen differently after you were torn apart without the chance to say goodbye. Soon, you...
520K 10.6K 32
You're a new addition to the Task Force 141. You quickly become friends with everyone except Ghost, who just seems to tolerate you. Slow burn, enemi...
302K 8.7K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...