moonbow - p.js

By introvertederror

like a rainbow, but the moon made it. More

(0)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(25)

40 3 1
By introvertederror

"buckle up buckaroo."

posted: 11.19.22

mark's babyboys

members:
mark - employer
renjun - #1 jeno fan
jeno - #1 renjun fan
haechan - dumbass
jaemin - manwhore
chenle - sugar daddy
jisung - sugar baby

#1 jeno fan
jaemin please keep it down
when jung is over. our rooms
are right next to each other
and i dont exactly like waking
up to.. that...

manwhore
what
oh
OH
UHM
SORRY HAHA 😅😅

dumbass
thats so fucking embarrassing
omg? glad i wasn't home 💀

employer
out drinking with me like you
always make me do

dumbass
😘

sugar daddy
yall have you seen kuromi
i need my baby
i need her
i just came back from an 8 hour
shift pls

#1 jeno fan
use your fucking eyes then

sugar daddy
i will eat your fucking fingers

#1 jeno fan
WHAT

sugar daddy
you heard me you fucking heard
me

sugar baby
i just woke up from my nap
what happened
did someone die

sugar daddy
when did you go to sleep

sugar baby
uhmmm
like 10am

sugar daddy
bro wtf its fucking 9pm

sugar baby
ok sounds about right
gonna go make food prob
call someone

manwhore
your girlfriend~~

sugar baby
im gonna kms

#1 jeno fan
jeno lets go out rn im paying

#1 renjun fan
no youre not

#1 jeno fan
yeah i am??

sugar daddy
HOLY SHIT JUST KISS ALREADY

he may have slept a good 11 or so hours of sleep, but he was still very tired and very much wanting to go to sleep. lord, this bagel has never tasted better until right now. he was planning on doing something, but today was his off day this week and he needed the break. only a few people going out to busk due to school taking a toll and the only graduated student in the house literally working for several hours this week due to leave he had to do while he left the damn country.

everyone was busy and it was really making the energy of the house go down and down as every day passed just like the last in repetition.

chugging the soda from the fridge like no tomorrow, he contemplated on what to do. what can you even do at 9? clubbing? what a joke, have you seen jisung. he probably wouldn't even be able to stay in the club for long before he felt suffocated in the damn place. was clubbing even any fun without friends?

he'd already finished schoolwork and kuromi was in chenle's room. god. maybe a bit of fresh air wouldn't hurt. he hoped that were true. running to his room to pull on some sweats and a hoodie, he mentally prepared himself for the weather he'd have to deal with. maybe call up his girlfriend when he was shitface drunk. his girlfriend. his girlfriend. it still gave him the nerves every time he thought about it.

checking to see if he had all his things, he was already preparing for the worst to happen. stepping out of the house, the cold air hit his face immediately with a gust of wind. shivering, he could feel himself wanting to go back inside. no going back now. closing the door and locking it behind him, he went to take a little walk back into the city to get that night time city vibes that he adored.

although it was late out, and having barely anything open at this hour, he didn't want to do anything irrational. he wasn't much for socializing nor for doing something risky.

hearing his phone ring, he picked up the line without checking the contact name. "yes?" tucking his hands in his pockets, he continued to walk down the street. "sungie, hello." hearing the familiar voice, he couldn't help but smile. "it's late? don't you have a night class to get ready for?" hearing her annoyed sigh on the other side, a chuckle slipped past his lips from the absurdity of it.

"i don't even pay attention in that class, i just have my friends take notes for me. you should know this babe." pausing, his jaw hung as he stood in the middle of the street. mouthing the word a few times as he completely blanked on any thoughts that could exist right now. "hello? sungie? jisungie? babe?" she questioned and questioned. unsure of what was going on with the other on the line.

"y..yeah, yeah. sorry, haha uhm. uhhh. i mean, you should still try to pay attention sometimes." he tried to be reasonable, but he literally had zero braincells in his small peabrain to actually process the entire situation word for word for one.

"but, i mean, you know me. i'm a little bit of.. you know? god i'm so sleep deprived. do you think i have time to grab red bulls from the vending machine before class?" tsking, he looked around to see what was open. he could definitely go for ice cream right now. "you always have enough time for red bull, eve." i mean, it was the truth. she probably loved red bull more than she loved him because of how much she longs for her red bulls and energy drinks to keep her alive and awake.

"what even are you doing right now? usually you don't pick up until after 10pm." she questioned, clearly running at this point from how frantic the background noise was at that very moment. "i woke up after a, uh. a nap right. so i'm just going out for some fresh air and maybe some food." pushing open the convenience store door open, he hurried over to the ice cream section to gather all the ice cream for the rest of the house.

"lucky.. i want food now. do you think i could order food and get it delivered to my class?" he chuckled, going to pay for the ice cream and other snacks he got on the way to the register. "do you want food? i'll get it delivered to your place when you get back if you need." he spoke with ease like it was a normal occurrence. "what type of person do you take me for? i would never.." she muttered incoherent nothings for quite a bit before sighing and clearly seemed out of breath.

"okay, so i got it to class. i'll text you later okay? bye ands. god that sounded so stupid.." smiling as she heard her mutter and talk to herself, he hung up and sighed. taking the plastic bag given to him, he nodded to the cashier and left to a nearby park to just sit and eat ice cream before he headed out.

how did he get so lucky? what did he do? all he did was basically exist and learned how to dance all his life. did he even deserve all of this luxury being thrown his way? clearly not from how lucky he was to end up with eve through and through.

"well look who the devil brought in." peering up to the unfamiliar voice. his jaw dropped midway eating his ice cream. "hyung?" he called with shock. seeing his older brother sit beside him with a content face. "what are you doing here? mom and dad said you were with them? why are you here?" continuing to confusion with full confusion, he only got a pat on the shoulder. being weighed on by the older slinging his arm over his shoulder.

"my dear jisungie. don't you think you should be happy your big bro chanyeol is home and in the city?" he tsked, in disbelief of this disrespect he was given. "how can i be glad, you're always out of town mr big shot. what happened to being nations pick huh?" he nudged the older with a shy smile creeping up on him.

damn. he didn't realize how much he missed his brother until he was in the flesh in front of him. "remember when you cried because i was leaving right around your last year of high school?" he teased, seeing the other's face slightly flare a soft red hue. "stop.. you were always there for me even when you were touring with exo hyungs." it was weird that he could refer to exo as his hyungs with how he'd known them all his life growing up.

"fill me in with all your whole ordeal. i heard you took a year in california while i was gone huh." man. where was he even suppose to start? "you better hope the guys don't get mad once all their ice cream is melted hyung." he snorted, mentally preparing himself for all his little stories he had to tell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 16.4K 70
โ๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ.โž โœง ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง/๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ โœง cover by @-milk...
91.2K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!
15.7K 576 33
ยซ living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. ยป โ ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ โ€ผ๏ธ ๐˜๐˜„ // ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ , ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต...
22.3K 262 13
Send me what content you want and which Memeber at Wattpad or Instagram @kpop._.post