π™Šπ™ͺ𝙧 π˜½π™šπ™‘π™€π™«π™šπ™™ π˜Όπ™¨π™©οΏ½...

By Thymez

'''' after the cataclysm, you used every last bit of your strength to visit your successor one last time... y... More

prolouge
i
ii
iii
iv
✨:000✨
v
vi
Fun facts!
vii
viii
ix

small disclaimer

6.6K 118 5
By Thymez

I wrote this book before I had access to the sumeru story(I was stuck in inazuma lol)

so, my theory abt Kusunali and Greater lord Rukkhadeveta was kinda wrong—

and also my depiction of the greater lord's personality was wrong, so, she's very sassy in this book, sometimes nice, just sassy.

so yeah, that's about it— the greater lord is just a lil' ooc from lore. am I gonna change her story so that it would fit the main plot in genshin? probably, I'll see what I can do, but if you want me to use my theory as her 'lore' rn, that's okay too, I can do both ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 15
In the icy realm of Snezhnaya, where secrets lie buried beneath the snow, Crown Prince Childe faces a royal decree: marry, as commanded by the Tsarit...
113K 5.6K 33
(CURRENTLY EDITING/REWRITING.) [α΅€Κ·β±Λ’α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ α΅‚α΅’βΏα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³Λ‘α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ Λ£ ᴰᡒᡗᡗᡒʳᡉ!α΄Ή!α΄Ώα΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³] "𝙏𝙀 π™—π™š π™π™€π™£π™šπ™¨π™© 𝙄 𝙙𝙀𝙣'𝙩 π™šπ™«π™šπ™£ 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬 𝙝𝙀𝙬 𝙄 π™œπ™€π™© π™π™šπ™§...
7.6K 715 25
: Ν€Μ—βž› A simple sinner holding onto the way of salvation. β•°β”ˆβž€ But with divinity's interference, life doesn't seem to end. β–· [ Welcome to your first li...
28.2K 1.2K 9
"𝙸-𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 πšπš‘πš’πšœ...!" "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πš–πšŽ πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ, πš πš‘πšŠπš'πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπšπš›πšŠπš’πš 𝚘𝚏?" ━━━━━━━━ Life is difficult. Shocking, am I...