hanafuda ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ k. izana x r...

By naodarlinq

- "i made it my life goal to protect you" - --------- [izana kurokawa x fem reader] --------- We all know t... More

[1] PROLOUGE [1]
[2] CHEEKY GRIN [2]
[3] HAITANI [3]
[4] KENJI [4]
[5] PROTECT [5]
[6] SMILE [6]
[7] FRIENDS [7]
[8] PRESSURE [8]
[9] BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME [9]
[10] PEOPLE THAT ARE IN LOVE [10]
[11] SCARY HAPPINESS [11]
[12] TAKE CARE [12]
[13] REASONS TO KISS [13]
[14] SLEEPING TOGETHER [14]
[16] ROLLER COASTER [16]
[17] FEELINGS [17]
[18] BLONDIES [18]
[19] SISTER [19]
[20] MOVE ON [20]
[21] INVITATION [21]
[22] SKIRT [22]
[23] NOTE [23]
[24] HARUKI [24]
[25] THINK ABOUT ME [25]
[26] FIGHTING FOR ONCES LIFE [26]
[27] COMFORT [27]
[28] SIBLINGS [28]
[29] PLUSHIES [29]
[30] EMMA [30]
[31] GOOD FRIEND [31]
[32] BEST FRIEND! [32]
[33] MAKE UP & BREAK APART [33]
[34] HOW WE FELL IN LOVE [34]
[35] BIRTHDAY FAVOUR [35]
[36] RINDOU [36]
[37] LIKE HIS BROTHER [37]
[38] TRUTH - EPILOGUE [38]

[15] NECKLACE [15]

3.2K 119 276
By naodarlinq

Remember to vote & comment! <3

-

花札

-

(longest chapter so far, 1.736 words of smut at the end 😝 enjoy you thirsty mfs)

— Izana's POV —

I took a big sip of water "Exhausted?" a voice questioned next to me "Nope, just thirsty" I turned around to Hanma.

"What do you want?" I raised a brow at him "Nothing, I'm just here to tell you that Kisaki thinks you should be a bit careful since these guys could still be after you, he also said something about that girl that's with you sometimes but I don't remember what exactly he said"

"Ugh.. I guess we can stop for today" I groaned out and took my stuff.

"What's with the intense training anyway? We come here almost daily, all together, it used to be a bit different" a 'random' member asked me.

"I'm just preparing you guys for something, you'll see soon enough"

Me and Kakucho got into the Haitani's car since I don't have a new one yet.

"Soo, any plans for tonight?" Ran asked, he was probably going to invite us to something.. something very stupid.

"If not then-" "I do have plans, actually" I leaned back and took out my phone. "What are you planning to do?" "Hanging out with Y/N"

— Y/N's POV —

*buzz*

A notification!

Please save me from this boredom.. it's already 6 pm, I can't wait any longer.

It's from Izana.. before I check what he said, I'll change his contact name.

'edit contact'

'izana :)'

....

'izana <3'

'save'

Okay.. it was about time to do that.

So what did he text me?

'we're hanging out, i'm already omw back so get ready :)'

Oh, nice.

... WHAT?

I look absolutely HORRIBLE right now.. what does 'on my way back' mean?? Does it mean an hour away or does it mean 5 minutes away?

Ok, ok it's fine... just do your hair and get dressed, you already showered this morning.

I rushed into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. I'm pretty sure I already brushed my teeth about an hour ago but it can never be too much, right?

After I brushed my teeth I washed my face, brushed my hair, all that stuff... I don't think you really need details for that.

"Where is it??" I was going through my closet, I was looking for a specific top.. not because it was 'cute' and I wanted Izana to see it, I just wanted to wear it. There was nothing special about it.

"There it is!"

I took it on "Do I need a jacket?..." I looked outside the window "... Nah"

I was hungry, and I suppose Izana was going to get something to eat but I haven't eaten all day so I need to at least eat something small.

This will be my first visit in the public kitchen.. I hope they have food in there.

I stepped inside, it looks like a normal kitchen.. just a bit pale maybe?

I walked over to the fridge and opened it.

"What the hell?"

It was almost empty! There were only a few things in there, but none of these things could even make a little snack, this is horrible.

"Good morning" an annoyed voice spoke up behind me, I turned around to see 'Shion'.

".. Morning? It's half past six-" "Whatever" he softly pushed me aside the fridge and took something out.

I just stared at him in concern, after about 15 seconds he somehow made a sandwich... but it looked absolutely disgusting.

He took a bite, put his other hand back into his pocket and walked out the kitchen - I just looked after him in surprise.

He made food, but there's no way I'd ever eat something like that.

Suddenly, a whole lot more guys walked into the kitchen, they all ran towards the fridge and started fighting over... whatever was in there.

"Hey Y/N" a voice spoke up next to me.

I looked over to them, it was Kakucho.

"Hi Kakucho" I smiled at him "What's going on here, what are they fighting over?" "We just all got back from training and everyone wants the good stuff to eat" he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall "anyway.. Izana is still at the entrance, you should go see him"

"Ok got it, thank you"

I walked downstairs to the 'lobby', Izana was standing there talking to the Haitanis.

I approached them with a smile "How was training?" "Oh you're already ready? Then let's go now" Izana grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me outside, I waved at Ran and Rindou before following after him.

"Where are you planning to go?" I asked him, he just looked at me "I was gonna ask you the same"

"Okay perfect, we're going to buy groceries for your fridge" I put my hands on my hips and raised a brow at him "Groceries? Are you serious?"

There was a grocery store pretty close to the headquarters so we decided to walk there.

"Hey, Y/N..? I wanted to hang out with you to spend time with you, so we could have fun, not so we could buy groceries"

"Don't worry, it's going to be fun! We can do something else after but your fridge looks horrible, and none of you know what you really need in a fridge"

After we arrived at the grocery store my first stop was the bread. They had bread, just the bread they had looked... I don't want to describe it.

"Here" I handed him a pack of toast "We have bread" "I would've forced you to the bakery for that but this does too... it's way better than the bread you guys have"

He threw it into the shopping cart, I threw 2 more packs on top.

"Now milk!"

After we were done we had a lot of good stuff for the fridge and immediately went back to the headquarters.

Izana sat down onto the table and just looked at me with a bored look while I put the stuff into their places.

"Okay, I'm done"

Suddenly, I felt Izana standing right behind me.

His mouth was right next to my next ear "Great, now we can hang out"

"Y... YEA!" I cleared my throat "Where do you want to go?..."

"Let's go to the arcade"

We got into a car "Whose car is this? Didn't yours explode?" "It's Rindou's"

"Rindou's?? But his looks different-" "No, that's Ran's, they always go with Ran's car in case Ran sees a girl he finds pretty" Izana chuckled.

"I see... I'd honestly never guess that Ran is such a ladies man" I slightly giggled while leaning back. "Really? Well you're in the wrong, a lot of things happened on the backseat of his car already" my jaw dropped and I visible cringed "WHAT? I sat there!" Izana bursted out laughing "Don't worry, he says he clears it after every time"

We arrived at the arcade and I immediately ran inside.. the colourful lights, the music, the noises from the games.. "So much childhood memories!" I sparkled.

Izana wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him "We're going to have so much fun" he smiled.

"Oh! Oh please let's play the basketball game, it's free!" "Alright" Izana was going to walk there but I stopped "What's wrong"

"Never mind actually... we couldn't really get a good score since you're not.. 'tall'" I tried not to smile, obviously I was just teasing him.

"Huh? I'm taller than you!!" "Yea but I'm a girl..."

He grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me to the basketball game "I'll win this, you'll see"

"I don't believe that... but okay" I was going to step on it but he pushed me off.

"No, I'm doing this alone, and I'm going to score at least 100" "Suree..." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, it was fun seeing him mad.

"Alright, if I score a 100 you owe me a kiss" he pointed towards his mouth "on the lips"

I could feel my face getting hot so I immediately look down "We'll see"

He started the game and started throwing the balls into the basket... and he was extremely fast with it.

He didn't have a single miss... I was just teasing him with being too short to play it but I actually didn't expect him to be that good.

I kept my eyes on the score and after 25 seconds he was already at 100... he only had 5 more seconds left.

'110'

He crossed his arms and turned around to me with a proud face.

"Wow that's... actually impressive"

"I told you" he smiled at me.

"Okay... fine, you win" he suddenly bowed down to me and leaned very close to my face "So where's my reward?" I just looked at him for a few seconds before putting my hand onto his face to push his head away "I never agreed!"

"What! That's so unfair, I played so hard!"

"Maybe if you win me a plushie" I pointed towards the arcade machine, it had extremely cute plushies.

"Alright, bet!"

"COME ON!" Izana kicked against the machine, he had already spent 30 bucks but wasn't able to get one plushie.

One of the employees approached us "Excuse me, sir? How about you don't kick against the-" "Eh? How about you don't make these plushies impossible to get!" he pushed him.

I grabbed onto his arm "It's just a plushie, we can do something else!" "NO! I want that plushie!"

We were kicked out.

Izana was still mad "I can't believe he kicked us out" he groaned out and crossed his arms.

"You didn't want that plushie anyway, you just wanted to win" I chuckled and softly punched his arm.

"You said you wanted it"

Right...

I took his arms so he would uncross them, I grabbed onto his collar and pulled him down to me a bit so I could kiss him.

After I pulled away I saw his face, he was staring at me with wide eyes and his cheeks were completely red.

"Thank you for trying to get me one" I smiled at him.

We went back home, I was going to go to my room but he held me back.

"Can you come to mine? There's something I need to give you"

I did what he asked me to.. we went inside his room.

I sat down onto the bed and waited for him, he closed the door and walked over to his closet, looking for something.

"There it is!"

He turned around to me and handed me a small, black box.

"Huh?... What is that?" I slowly opened it...

A beautiful necklace was inside the box... it was a diamond necklace.

"Izana.. it's.." "Do you like it?" he sat down next to me.

It looks so expensive...

"It's beautiful..." "Please let me put it on you"

I turned my back to him and removed my hair from my neck, he took the necklace out of the box and slowly put it onto me.

"Ok, look at me"

I turned back to him and put my hair back in place, he just stared at me.

"... What's wrong?.. Does it look weird on me?" "It's perfect on you" he kept staring "it matches your eyes" a small smile tugged up his lips.

"By the way.." he spoke up again "I told you that I like you, but what about you?" "Huh?.." "You never said anything back.. do you even like me back, Y/N?"

"Eh-? I.. I do, it's just-" "It's what?" he leaned closer "You were too shy to tell me?"

I looked down "I guess so..." he used his finger to raise up my chin a bit.

"Then I have a question for you" my eyes widened a bit "Yes?.."

"Do you trust me?"

What kinda question is that...

"Of course I do.. you helped me so often-" "Do you trust me with your body?" my face snapped red.

I didn't know how to react... of course I trust him with that as well... but if I say yes, what would happen?

I silently nodded.

"Okay... that's good because-" he leaned closer until his mouth was right next to my right ear and whispered into it "..because I'd love to fuck you while you wear that necklace"

I'm a blushing mess.

How am I even supposed to react in a situation like this.. I'm just staying quiet.

He leaned back and looked at my red face, he let out a chuckle "I see.. you're shy again"

He cupped my left cheek with his palm and leaned closer "Just tell me, is it alright with you?"

I've never done something like this before... and I don't really know if Im really ready for this, but if Im being completely honest, I can't resist him.

He's even trying to make 100% sure that it's fine with me.. I would've never guessed that he's like this.

I could nod, I could do nothing.. but I don't want to be so quiet with him anymore.

"Please.." I mumbled, he slightly tilted his head " 'Please'? You're even asking me to?" his smile got a big brighter.

I nodded, again.

He slightly giggled before pulling me closer to him, pressing his lips against mine.

I put my hands onto his shoulders and sat myself up a bit more.

His hands moved down to my waist, he pulled me onto his lap while he started tracing my body with his right hand.

He pulled away for 2 seconds but immediately leaned in again, this time way more aggressive and messier.

His hand slowly moved under my shirt while I let him explore my mouth with his tongue - I could feel him 'playing' around with tiny bra, but I could tell he was really just struggling to open it.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his struggles - I slowly broke the kiss, a small string of saliva connected our lips but it quickly broke.

I took off my shirt, but I didn't open my bra, not yet.

He stared at my chest for a few seconds before he decided to take his own shirt off as well, and that's also when I noticed something softly pressing against my leg, but I decided to ignore it..

My eyes slowly moved down to his stomach, to his abs - I've seen them before but seeing them in a situation like this is way different than seeing them casually - I could feel my cheeks heating up a bit.

My staring contest with his abs was interrupted by him grabbing onto my chin "What are you looking at?" he grinned at me.

"Nothing" I looked away, he started laughing again.

He put me off his lap and stood up from the bed, he started opening up his belt and taking off his pants.

That's when I realised what was pressing against my leg... once his underwear was revealed, it was visible that he had a boner.

I looked down at himself, it seemed like he hasn't noticed until now either.

"Aww, now you have to help me with this, it's your fault after all"

He grabbed me by my neck and pulled in for another kiss while sitting back down onto the bed - his other hand moved to the back of my neck, he slowly laid me down onto my back and placed himself on top of me, just like last time.

Just that this time it's really the end of my virginity.

He broke the kiss, he moved down to my neck and started kissing it.

Kisses went to nibbles, and nibbles went to small bites.. and small bites went to sucking.

I bet this is going to leave marks... or 'hickeys'.. but I think that's his intention.

He removed his mouth from my skin and looked at the 'art' that he had just painted on it, I noticed a smile tugging up his lips.

He kissed me again and sat us up, then he just ripped the back of my bra open without breaking the kiss.. I guess he got tired of trying it the normal way.

His hands moved on from my bra - it was just hanging off my shoulders now - he decided to take on my pants now..

He pulled them down aggressively, I don't even know how he did that while I was sitting down but I guess this man is a whole mystery himself anyway..

He broke the kiss "Y/N, I'm asking you one more time for your approval" I was about to answer but he continued talking "I wont hold back anymore if you say yes"

I don't want him to hold back.

"Do I have your approval" I quickly nodded "Yes"

He smiled again "Alright.." he removed the bra from my shoulders and looked at my bare chest for a few seconds before pushing me onto my back again.

He put his hands onto my underwear and pulled that down as well, leaving me completely naked with the necklace only - he tossed it into a random corner.

He took off his own underwear as well, and well... let's just say he has a 'proud' size.

He put his focus back onto me, I noticed a slight hue of pink sneaking onto his face.

He leaned back down to me "You're so perfect" he mumbled into my neck before he started nibbling onto it again.

His right hand moved down my body, caressing my skin gently.

He stopped by at my right boob, playing around with it for a few seconds.. and honestly it felt way better than I could ever think it could feel.

I put my hand onto the back of his, slightly grabbing onto his hair.

After he was done with my boob, he moved on to my waist... to my stomach... and then he was at my inner thighs.

I could feel his finger slowly brushing over my vagina, my grip onto his hair got slightly tighter.

And then, I suddenly felt his middle finger pushing inside me.

"Oh my-!" I quickly smashed my free hand over my mouth.. I was very surprised by how good this actually felt.

My legs slightly closed as a reflex, Izana somehow managed to spread them apart a bit with his thumb and his pinky while leaving his middle finger inside.

He pulled away from my neck, he had a big smile on his face - his eyes glared down to his hand for a few seconds, then he decided to lean in for another kiss before putting his ring finger in there as well.

He started moving his fingers a bit, and that felt even better... I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let out a small moan right into his mouth.

My thigh started twitching a bit, I felt a knot building up in my stomach.

Izana suddenly pulled out his fingers and pulled away "You can't come.. not yet"

He sat himself up, his knees were on each side of my waist.

He held up his cock a bit and put his hand around it - he started moving his hand up and down, causing it to get harder than it already was.. and you could clearly see it getting harder.

He stopped and wiped away the slight bit of precum that was peaking out of his tip.

He looked back up to me "Are you ready?" I silently nodded at him.

He bowed down and slowly pushed his pink tip inside of me, I gripped onto the mattress and tried not to make any noise.

He slightly bit onto his bottom lip before he pushed it inside completely, he let out a loud groan while doing so..

I just smashed my hand over my mouth again, he didn't seem to like that at all.

"What are you doing? I want to hear you" he used his left hand to pin my arms down above my head, he used his right hand to support himself a bit.

"I'm going to move now, Y/N, are you alright?"

I silently nodded at him, preparing my body for what was about to happen down there.

He started moving a bit, he started off very slow tho.. which was good, I couldn't handle him smashing into me now.

His breathing started getting a bit heavier, I could feel his grip loosening from my wrists a bit.

He slowly started getting a bit faster, I kept my mouth close but I couldn't help a few noises coming out.

I moved my arms to his back and scratched it a bit to reduce the noises.. but it didn't really work.

After a minute of moving inside of me I couldn't handle it anymore. My scratches on his back got more intense and the first moans left my lips.

Izana was still just panting, but that changed after another 30 seconds.

He started moaning as well, my eyes closed automatically.

"Hey, open your eyes!" he said while panting "I want you to look at me with those pretty eyes while I fuck you!" I listend to him and opened my eyes.

Time felt weird... I don't know how much time had passed but it doesn't really matter - what matters is, that the knot was back.

I could feel him twitching inside of me "F....uck... I love you..., Y/N-"

"I love you too-" he leaned in for one last kiss before I could feel myself releasing onto his cock - he quickly broke the kiss and pulled out to release on top of my body.

I glared down at myself, looking at his liquid on my chest and stomach.

He looked down at his cock with a concerned look, I noticed him glaring down onto the mattress afterwards.

"Y/N, you were bleeding... were you a virgin?"

I quickly sat myself up and looked down at the blood on the mattress.

That's.. so embarrassing.

"I'm.. so sorry, I didn't think about it bleeding I should've told you to put something under it-" I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek, I felt extremely bad.

He suddenly pulled me into his chest for a hug "No, don't worry, I don't care.. I was just surprised by you being a virgin"

"Is that a bad thing?" I kept my head in his chest "Not at all, I'm a virgin myself" he cupped my cheeks with his hands and smiled at me "Well.. was"

That's.. actually surprising.

"Come on, let's clean you up"

He put warm water into the bath tub and prepared a foam bath, we both got into the tub to clean us up.

I would've never expected Izana like this.. he made sure I was completely comfortable, even afterwards.

He's not like I thought he'd be at first at all...

Maybe I can actually love him without any problems.

-

花札

-

Remember to vote & comment! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 20.5K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
7.4K 423 113
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
355K 16.4K 99
*✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
2.5K 214 26
What is it that kids do nowadays? Well, it seems like many of them (especially boys) enjoy running around with their friends, forming gangs. One spe...