Salted Fish Plant Department...

Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 76

517 14 0
Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Chapter 76

    Zhuang Jiu didn't know why, so he followed Tang Panpan's gaze and raised his hand to touch his head. Sure enough, her body crawled up a vine from somewhere, and it was hanging down along her head, with a huge green watermelon attached to the end, which defied gravity and floated beside her head.

    Wang Zai also looked over when he heard the words, and when he saw the things around Zhuang Ji, his cheeks bulged, and he turned his eyes away with a smile, but shrugged his shoulders, and finally couldn't hold back and laughed out loud .

    "Hahaha, you look like you've grown two heads, and it's too funny!" Wang Zai, who had an oddly low smile, leaned back and forth in laughter on the edge of the coffee table.

    "Where did the watermelon grow?" Zhuang Jiu only discovered this thing, so he stretched out his hand and pulled the watermelon vine, trying to find the place where it grew, but after searching for a long time, he couldn't find where it grew from. Instead, the vine was pulled longer and longer by her, and soon entrenched several times under her feet.

    She didn't call, why did the watermelon suddenly run out by herself?

    Abandoning the search for the roots of the watermelon vine, Zhuangjiu broke the watermelon with all his might. It was obviously a floating thing, but it seemed to weigh more than a thousand pounds. She pulled it a few times but didn't pull it off. Instead, she watched the watermelon grow bigger and bigger, like a balloon that was slowly inflating, as if the next second. To explode on the spot.

    Seeing that the watermelon grew more and more terrifying, but still suspended in mid-air, Zhuang Jiu thought about it and quickly ran to the kitchen to get a pair of scissors, and cut the watermelon vine with a click.

    In the next second, the size of the watermelon suddenly stopped and did not continue to expand.

    After that, Zhuang Jiu tried to take the watermelon away again, and found that this time, he took it out of the air with ease and held it in his arms.

    The weight of the watermelon after taking it off is no different from an ordinary watermelon.

    The watermelon vines that Zhuangjiu grew out of nowhere have disappeared. She and Tang Panpan were sitting on the sofa. The two held the strange watermelon and carefully observed it for a long time, but they didn't find any effect on it.

    This watermelon is ordinary, just like a real watermelon.

    After observing for a long time without getting any results, Zhuang Jiu planned to cut it open to see what was inside.

    In order to ensure safety, the two brought this strange watermelon to the pit dug into the pond, one with a knife in his hand and the other with a star gun, looking at the watermelon with a very serious expression.

    If something suddenly appeared inside, Tang Panpan's star magnetic gun would be fired at the fastest speed.

    The silver-white tip of the knife sank into the green outer skin, and it broke open without any obstacle, revealing the bright red sand.

    It's normal, no different from ordinary watermelons.

    Tang Panpan stared at the bright red watermelon, his throat rolled involuntarily. At this moment, Zhuang Jiu made a suspicious voice.

    "Huh? Why suddenly..."

    Before she could finish her words, she immediately fell silent.

    The extra text in front of her eyes was disappearing from top to bottom at a very fast speed. She remembered these things at a glance, and she didn't have time to speak.

    [Sweet watermelon: primary A form (A/B). After eating, you can get a random function enhancement, the increase is about 20%, and the duration is 3 hours. (You can also eat it if you are not yourself, please experience more functions yourself.)]

    The strange text corresponds to the watermelon in front of Zhuangjiu.

    After the text disappeared, Zhuang Jiu directly picked up the watermelon, glanced at Tang Panpan and didn't explain much for the time being: "I know the purpose of this watermelon. It's too hot here, let's go back and talk about it first.

    " As she matured, the dryness and heat in her body disappeared completely, but the weather in the middle of the afternoon was so hot that the two of them stood here not long before they felt their sweat seep into the clothes on her back, and then they were washed by the sun again. It dries completely in a very short time.

    But repeating this process one after another, no one can stand it.

    Tang Panpan naturally had no objection, so the two of them drove the car back to the villa again.

    After Zhuang Jiu obtained the fire-type ability in the last life, and after a certain evolution and upgrade, words similar to the manual appeared in front of her eyes. At least it can prove that the words she just saw are indeed correct, and this watermelon is edible.

    However, this so-called function enhancement made Zhuangjiu have to be vigilant.

    She remembered that in the last life, she suffered a loss because of the so-called functional enhancement.

    Qianxieyi is the ability of the light system. In addition to purification, the biggest function can also enhance the physical ability of people, which is somewhat similar to the current watermelon.

    However, her so-called enhancement is somewhat indescribable.

    In the beginning, she can only enhance four abilities: speed, strength, sight, smell. The mice that enhance their abilities in each experiment are Zhuang wines.

    She also received a different torture during that period of time.

    Because of not being able to master the speed well, if you walk well, you will fall directly into the pit because you can't avoid it; if you take something, it will be crushed directly because of too much force; after the sense of smell is strengthened, you will often smell something No stench, even sleeping can't avoid it.

    So for a long time, Zhuang Jiu was insensitive to this ability.

    I didn't expect to encounter similar abilities in this life.

    After cutting the watermelon neatly into a size suitable for the entrance, Zhuang Jiu glanced at Tang Panpan and Wang Zai, who was sitting next to him, and briefly explained the function of this watermelon to them.

    After listening, Tang Panpan's face was a little serious: "That is to say, you can't know what kind of strengthening you will get before you eat it, right?"

    Based on the experience of the previous life, Zhuang Jiu nodded: "But after eating, maybe There will be text or voice prompts. Although I don’t know how these things appeared, they should be the effect of supernatural powers. Through these, you can probably know what kind of enhancements have been obtained.”

    Tang Panpan: “Then that’s the case… Zhuangzhuang, you are weak, don't touch these things first, let me try it for you!"

    Saying that, she picked up a piece of watermelon and bit it with a heroic expression on her face.

    Juice splashed, and the sweet smell burst from the tip of the tongue. It seems that it was because of the sandy flesh that Tang Panpan always felt that this watermelon seemed to be much sweeter than before.

    No, now is not the time to think about it!

    Her eyes were clear and she stared at the void in front of her, feeling the abnormal changes coming from her body.

    Tang Panpan was originally a power user with enhanced vision, and his usual observation ability was quite outstanding. However, after eating the watermelon, she seemed to feel that a layer of dust had been removed in front of her eyeballs, and it was like a dusty pearl had been wiped away.

    From the dust on the cilia on the carpet, as far as the wool on the sheep grazing with their heads down outside the balcony, and the saliva accidentally dropped when chewing the grass, she could see it clearly at this moment!

    A strange line of text appeared suddenly in front of me: [The vision is enhanced by 20%, and the duration is 3 hours. ]

    This text only flashed for three seconds before disappearing. Tang Panpan looked at Zhuangjiu excitedly: "Zhuangzhuang! I have enhanced eyesight!"

    "How do you feel?"

    She looked at Zhuangjiu carefully, and said with a slightly envious tone: "I feel your skin Good! You have such strong eyesight, you can't see your pores very much, your skin is as smooth as sebum, your eyelashes are curled up, your eyes..."

    Zhuang Jiu's head was covered with black lines: "Stop! I mean you How do you feel?"

    "Oh!" Tang Panpan was still immersed in the beauty of Zhuangjiu and couldn't extricate himself. After being interrupted by her like this, he suddenly came back to his senses. His face turned slightly red, and he ran to the balcony to test, and said: " I just tried it, and I can see about twice as many things as before. The farthest distance I can see is also about 50 meters from the original dynamic, and now it looks like 100 meters, but I can't see clearly at that level. What's the matter."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, and just as he was about to record it, he heard Wang Zai's voice.

    "Is it that powerful? I'll try it too!"

    Wang Zai's eyes lit up after hearing what Tang Panpan said. Before the two of them could react, he picked up a piece of watermelon and took a bite. Swallow it in your stomach.

    Zhuang Jiu was startled, and hurriedly picked it up: "Why are you eating indiscriminately? Is there anything wrong with your body? If you feel any discomfort, you must tell me, and I will call Dr. Cui to come down!     " It may not be a problem for adults who can eat these things, but Wang Cub's body is only a few months old cub, and it is not human. Zhuang Jiu is really afraid that it will eat something wrong. When the time comes, its parents will come over But trouble.     Wang Zai ate watermelon juice all over his face, chewing watermelon in his mouth, and said vaguely, "I feel fine, and it tastes good."     Zhuang Jiu waited nervously for a while, and saw Wang Zai. It's really not a big problem, so he calmed down slightly, looked at it seriously and said, "Next time, you can't be so rash! You don't know what effect this will have, just eat it casually, what if you eat it and damage your body? ?"     Wang Zai swallowed the watermelon for a while, and said with some guilty conscience: "It's okay... Animals have almost instinctive intuitions about food. When I see this thing, I want to eat it, which proves that it shouldn't be harmful to me. "     Just be careful next time." Zhuang Jiu was helpless, "Then did you see the enhancement of the ability written on it?"     Wang Zai glanced at the text in the void with some embarrassment, and whispered: "Well, I see. I don't understand..."     Then I remembered that the little boy in front of me didn't even reach the legal school age, and he didn't understand the meaning of human words at all. Zhuang Jiu said helplessly: "Then can you feel it?"     It squeezed hard. He pinched his claws and changed back to the snow leopard form with a "bang": "I feel that the speed has increased a lot. I will have to go down and try it before I know if it is." The     three came to the vicinity of the signal base station.

    "From here to the gate, it takes about 60 seconds to run. It should take about 130 seconds to come and go. Now I feel like I can run faster. Help me calculate, I'm ready to start." The

    signal base station is the entire The center of the leisure winery, from here to the gate is exactly 1.5 kilometers.

    Zhuang Jiu was keenly aware that something was wrong: "...Wait a minute, why are you calculating this time?"

    Wang Zai's back stiffened, embarrassed to say that this was the speed at which he stole it that day and was chased out by Werther.

    Fortunately, Zhuang Jiu didn't get too hung up on this issue.

    Just as Tang Panpan pressed the timer, Wang Zai rushed out at an extremely fast speed, and disappeared in the blink of an eye. When running, there seems to be a faint sound of breaking the air.

    "Wow! This speed is too fast!" Tang Panpan was stunned.

    When they came back, they could only see a snow-white dumpling rushing past them before they stopped. Tang Panpan couldn't help but praised: "80 seconds, you are like flying, and it's too fast!"

    Wang Zai is the age when he likes to listen to compliments, and now he has changed back to the body of a little boy, and his head is even higher Gao Gao, De Se said: "Now you know how good I am?"     Tang Panpan nodded hurriedly, and then said seriously: "It's really good! But you can't be complacent just because you have achieved a little achievement, so The mentality is very bad. I remember you said a lot of words before and didn't understand? Come, come back with me, we will continue to practice calligraphy."     Wang Zai was caught again before he was proud, sticking out his tongue bitterly, using His short, clumsy fingers began to write stroke by stroke on the paper, while Tang Panpan sat beside it to correct the problems it made while writing, and told it the meaning of the word.     Zhuang Jiu sat on the sofa and glanced behind him.     The watermelon on the table next to it is still red and lustrous, making people want to try it.     She couldn't help thinking that since Tang Panpan and Wang Zai were fine after eating, then as the owner of the mutant watermelon, she should have no problem eating it, right?

    Thinking like this, she unconsciously picked up the watermelon.

    The sweet and greasy taste swept the whole mouth in an instant, and the tip of the tongue seemed to be numb. Zhuang Jiu was agitated by this refreshing feeling and stepped back several steps, and suddenly heard a familiar voice in his ears.

    "Hello! Long time no see, have you missed Mr. Ben during this time?"

    The author has something to say: Mr.

    Teng (arrogant): bahahahahaha! Little baby, I'm back in the arena again!

    A few hours later, it tremblingly pointed at Xiaoshan's indignant duty Zhuangjiu: You, you, you actually found someone else behind my back! You scumbag!

    Winery: ?

    ps: There should be a 50-plus update these days (I am self-willed, I will add more hahahaha!), the old rule, babies go to bed early, maybe you can see it early in the morning!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

70.6K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
140K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
114K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
7.2K 149 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...