United (Monkie Kid X Ninjago)

Af Emperor_Drakkon

The ultimate crossover of LEGO! The Ninja are sent to a new realm by The Overlord and his army, and are now l... Mere

Episode 1: It Ends Now
Episode 2: Fire VS Fire
Episode 3: Shadowy Siblings
Episode 4: War of The Kings
Episode 5: Here Comes Ninjago
Episode 6: Tea Time
Episode 7: Two Down
Episode 8: Two To Go
Episode 9: Balance
Episode 10: The Wise Sage
Episode 11: Inner Self
Episode 13: Godly Might
Episode 14: Endlessness
Episode 15: Loss
Episode 16: Dragon and Oni
Episode 17: The Fifth Primate
Episode 18: Vengeance
Episode 19: Heroes Unite!
Episode 20: This Ends Here
Episode 21: The Ultimate Battle
Episode 22: United We Stand

Episode 12: War and Peace

1.1K 40 24
Af Emperor_Drakkon

Jilie looked out the window and saw a bunch of gray and pink dragons flying around. She grinned. "Lemme guess. That's the bad guy?"

Nya sighed. "Yup."

"Looks like they've followed us...but how?" Red Son asked. "This place was completely hidden...to my knowledge."

Jilie shrugged. "Does it matter? Let's just hold them off while big bro does whatever he needs to do with your buds!" She said as she grabbed some kind of spear, spinning it around. She looked very eager to fight.

She then looked at everyone. "Alright, who's coming with me to take down these chumps?"

Everyone but Sandy, Tang, Wu, and Garmadon raised their hands.

Lily turned. "Garmadon...? Why aren't you fighting with us?"

Garmadon hummed for a moment before sighing. "My son is likely going to be attacked. I'm not going to let that happen." He said before transforming into his Oni Form.

Wu took out a staff, nodding. "Along with MK and The Ninja."

Sandy just chuckled nervously. "And, uhh, I don't exactly fight. Neither does Tang."

Pixal then took out a pair of katanas. "Then stay safe."

Nya sighed as she took out a spear. "Lloyd's grandfather, I wish I still had my powers right now..."

"Powers or not? Let's roll!" Mei laughed as she flew right out of the door in a burst of green flames.

Red Son watched with a dopey grin. "I love that woman..."

"You just said that out loud." Skylor said as she charged outside with Nya, Pigsy, Pixal, and Jilie.

Red Son snapped out of it and then teleported out into battle.

Lily was the last one, taking a deep breath before summoning a staff and running out. To say she was scared would be a massive understatment.

And sure enough, when she joined the others in a defensive position, Crystal Warriors were already marching towards them...led by Wukong and Macaque.

Red Son's eyes were wide as he stared at the zombified versions of his uncles. "What did he do to them...?"

"Somethin' real freaky, that's for sure!" Pigsy said as he had a giant red trident (given to him by Jilie) in his hands. "Don't let these things touch you!"

Jilie just stared down her brothers for a moment before sighing. "Didn't want us to meet like this...I'll handle Wukong and Macaque. You guys handle these warrior guys."

Skylor then pointed up. "Mei's definitely got The Crystal Council busy."

Everyone looked up and saw Mei flying around, blasting green fire across the sky as the Dragonites flew around to dodge, with The Crystal Council being their pilots. And the strange thing?

All of them were there. It wasn't just one.

Yet, no sign of The Crystal King himself. Or his temple for that matter.

Then, the crystallized Wukong and Macaque roared and lunged right at Jilie. The Red Bottomed Horse Monkey just grinned and then suddenly slashed her spear, sending out a red burst of energy.

The burst hit both of the brothers, sending them tumbling onto the grass. Jilie then charged at both of them at super speed, ready to fight.

The Crystal Warriors roared as they charged at the heroes, who charged back at them. An all out battle began at Zhihui's temple.

Pigsy was the first to start fighting, stabbing his trident into a Crystal Warrior and using all his strength to smash it onto another. He then swung his trident into another and then another. The Crystal Warriors quickly started shooting at them, with Pigsy taking cover behind a tree.

"I really gotta have some mystic power of my own sometime." Pigsy commented as he reached into his pocket and pulled out something Mei gave him for emergencies. He then threw it out to the Crystal Warriors shooting at them.

It was a thermal detonator. So, it exploded and blew up The Crystal Warriors coming after him.

Skylor had a sword in her hand, slashing against a Crystal Warrior and then another. She had to back up quite a lot though, since their Vengestone prevented her from using her powers. But, she wasn't just The Master of Amber.

"Let's dance." Skylor grinned as she threw a smoke bomb into The Crystal Warriors and then rather quickly disappeared.

The Crystal Warriors growled and began looking around once the smoke cleared. They started blasting at random...only to be slashed into pieces by not only Skylor, but Samurai X too.

Pixal then ran off into a small group of warriors, avoiding their blasts and touch. She slashed into their sides and legs, practically lifting herself into the air with how much she was dodging. She then spun around with her swords out, slicing two Crystal Warriors who attacked her from both directions.

She then hummed. "I haven't had the need to fight someone with only my skills in a long time. It is rather refreshing to not be stuck in a mech all the time." She commented before charging again.

Nya, on the other hand, was having a tiny bit of trouble. She had to constantly dodge or block an attack with her spear. But on occasion, she would shoot out her hand and expect a tidal wave to appear. Only to remember she wasn't the Master of Water anymore.

"I've gone so long with my powers, that I feel like I don't even know how to fight without them!" Nya screamed to herself before impaling a Crystal Warrior with her spear and then running off as a bunch more blasted at her.

She then whipped around, throwing her spear into the face of a Crystal Warrior and knocking it down. She went over and ripped it out, slashing another down and then another. She then backflipped into the air to run off again, just so she could lead another horde of warriors to their doom.

Red Son's fire shouldn't have been working against The Crystal Warriors, but since his was a demonic hellfire, the Vengestone only weakened it. Red Son could work with this though, and he didn't need his powers to be great. From a young age, he was a powerful warrior.

He cackled as he blasted three Crystal Warriors down and then teleported just as another shot at him. He appeared behind it and blasted at it, and then at two more. He looked like he was having the time of his life while fighting these.

Red Son then hopped high into the air and slammed down, unleashing a massive vortex of fire that sent The Crystal Warriors flying.

Lily was constantly teleporting through the shadows, smashing The Crystal Warriors with her staff or quite literally throwing her clones at them. The Crystal Warriors were confused by all the clones, due to not having much of an intelligence other than kill or infect.

The student of The Six Eared Macaque took a deep breath before slamming her staff down and creating a horde of clones in the sky, which shot down at The Crystal Warriors, smashing them into pieces.

Lily gasped. "H-hey! I just did that!! WOOHOO-"

Then, Skylor came in and shoved her out of the way of another blast from a Crystal Warrior. Which Nya quickly took care of.

"Keep your head in the game, honey." Skylor said with a reassuring smile, helping Lily up to her feet.

Lily giggled nervously. "R-right, sorry."

Everyone then grouped up again, seeing more and more warriors marching towards them. The Crystal King had a large supply of them, that was for sure.

Meanwhile, Jilie was just dodging the attacks of her brothers with a sly grin on her face. Macaque and Wukong were just braindead, mindlessly lunging at her.

"Either it's because you're zombies now, or you've been relying too much on your powers!" Jilie giggled as she effortlessly dodged Wukong trying to grab her. "I mean, for the almighty Monkey King, you're kind of pathetic!"

Wukong roared and lunged at Jilie again, only for her to slash him back down. Macaque lunged at her next, with Jilie dodging him as well.

"I'll make it easy for ya." Jilie said as she stabbed her spear into the ground and put her hands in her pockets.

Wukong and Macaque looked at each other with mindless groans before lunging at Jilie at the same time. Jilie grinned and backflipped high into the sky. She then let herself fall as she put her hands behind her head, as if she was just relaxing at the beach.

Jilie then reached over and grabbed ahold of a tree branch, latching onto it with her tail and then hopping onto it.

Wukong and Macaque started to climb it, growling and groaning.

Jilie took out a hair and then transformed it into a double sided sword. She then zoomed down, suddenly swinging it against the tree and chopping it down and causing the two crystallized monkeys to fall.

But no matter how much they were humiliated by their sister, they just kept getting up.

Jilie's eyes narrowed as she continued to grin. "But then again...powers definitely come in handy." She threw aside her weapon and then fired a devastating energy blast from her eyes, hitting Wukong and Macaque.

Meanwhile, Mei was firing all kinds of blasts as the Dragonites flew around. She was grinning wide as The Crystal Council blasted back at her. She could destroy them if she truly wanted to, but that wasn't her goal. Her goal was to keep them busy for as long as possible.

However...The Crystal Council knew they wouldn't be able to beat Mei easily. Like Mei herself, they were stalling.

Aspheera grinned and then swung her sword, unleashing a devastating blast of pink fire. Mei just blasted back at it with her own fire before flying high into the sky and then shooting multiple beams of fire at them at once.

The Mechanic just barely dodged before looking at Pythor. "You think she's ready for the boss?!"

Pythor laughed. "No. I ssseriousssly doubt it...just keep her busy until he arrives."

Mei then flew down towards them, not hearing them. "Whatcha talkin' about?"

Pythor spun around his nunchucks and then shot lightning out at her. Mei's eyes actually widened and she blasted back at it, watching The Mechanic fly off.

She then noticed the entire Council flying towards the monastery and she quickly flew after them...only to suddenly be punched out of the sky by a mysterious figure. Mei screamed as she crashed down a hill and into a field.

Mei groaned before getting back up...only for her eyes to widen when she saw the sky. It was cloudy with pink lightning shooting out from the sky.

Then...The Crystal King floated down, his eyes glowing gold and purple. "Hello, Mei...I have been aching to meet you..."

Mei growled and then ignited her hands. "Well, I won't disappoint!"

The Crystal King watched his Council invade Zhihui's monastery before grinning at Mei. "I sincerely hope not...this is the end..."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

39 0 40
This is a summary of plot for each episode of Ninjago. It's from the Ninjago Wiki and everything on there isn't my. Credit goes to the people in the...
5.1K 279 158
My stories inspired by: Crystal/@GoldenIShadow The story about these trio...they are always together but sometimes separated, but Destiny call them t...
2.9K 82 13
When Lloyd, wanted to have a peaceful time in a tea shop, it turns into a mess of turns, that causes many problems with his oni form, but unknown to...
5.3K 51 12
The Ninja hurriedly search for Master Wu as Lloyd tries his best to sort out his feelings for Nya. Can the team survive as the Sons of Garmadon arise...