What it Means to be the Princ...

Autorstwa BlazoInferno

First off this book takes heavy inspiration from AshleyGryffindor Hazbin Hotel! and Helluva Boss! book so I w... Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1: The Greatest Show
Chapter 2: Daily Routine
Chapter 3: Memories (Helluva Boss-The Circus// S2 Episode 1)
Chapter 4: Y̶/N̶ *redacted*
Intermission
Chapter 5: The return of Lux
Chapter 6: A bird, a dog, and an Angel (Part 1)
Chapter 8: The Man on the edge.
Chapter 9: Just Dance
Chapter 10: Heaven's Greatest Agent.
Chapter 11: Adventures of Cassiel Holmes and Y/N Watson
Chapter 12: Finding clues.
Chapter 13-The Show Part 1
Chapter 14: Hey there Loona
Chapter 15: The Show Part 2
Info Dump
Chapter 16: (HELLUVA BOSS - EXES AND OOHS // S2: Episode 3)
Chapter 17: Alastor and Able Adventures.
Chapter 18: Something is off
Chapter 19: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 1)
Chapter 20: A Man and His Radio.
Break
Chapter 21: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 2) Meet Bell
Chapter 22: Bell and Loona
Authors notes
Hazbin Hotel Preview chapter.
Chapter 23: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 1)
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 2)
Chapter 25: A Heavenly Encounter.
Chapter 26: Meeting the Vee's (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 1).
Chapter 27: Meeting the Vee's (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 2).
Preview
Chapter 28: Heaven and Angels.
Chapter 29: Dangerous (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 3).
Guess whose back

Chapter 7: A Bird, Dog, and Angel (Hazbin Hotel: S2 Ep 2: Seeing Stars) part 2

714 13 1
Autorstwa BlazoInferno

As both Y/N *who is disguised in his cat form Lux with his human disguise on* and Loona were running around looking for this bird person Loona showed Y/N. Y/n noticed something.

Lux: By the way did you notice were still holding hands.

This made Loona blushes and immediatly stop. 

Loona looks at her hand.

Loona: I..I IDIOT GET YOUR HAND OFF ME! *blushes*

Lux: *Lets go* So who are we looking for?

Loona: Octavia.

Lux: The girl in the bird costume, okay?

Loona knew if she told this guy, it was a demon their cover would be blown. Whatever she will just kill him when she finds Octavia.

Loona checks her phone and sees the latest post from Octavia was at some sort of dome like thing.

Loona: Shit what is this?

Lux: *peeks over* That is a observatory its where Huma---I mean where you go to see stars.

Lux was sweating a bit he almost blew his cover. 

Loona: Thanks, I guess I owe you on. 

Y/N: Lol no problem. 

Loona and Lux rushed over to the Observatory while looking around they could hear what could be best described as crying.

Lux then sees Loona heading over to the bird like figure who he assumes is Octavia. 

However as soon as she walks to her she turns into her Hellhound form. That is when Lux connects the dots

Lux: *DEMONS*

Loona: *FUCK SHE SAYS IN HER MIND*

Octavia: *stares o fuck*

Loona: Uuh Hey can you wait here a minute. *turns around and bears her fangs at Lux.*

As Loona lunged at Y/N he immediatly summoned his Angelic Lance 

Loona: FUCK THAT BURNED.

Y/N drops his human disguise revealing he is cat-boy Angel.

Loona: FUCKING CHERUB.

Y/N: Gosh lady you know its rude to attack someone after helping them.

Y/N: *can't move* *sees Octavia using some sort of book to keep him in place*

Loona then grabs Y/N throat.

Loona: *growls* give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't snap your fucking angel neck*

Lux: You owe me one.

Loona: What?

Lux: Look lady I could have stabbed you in the back from the moment I met you. Yet I didn't. I even offered to help you. *Of course Y/N was bluffing he had no idea she was a Hellhound but hopefully telling a Lie would get him out of this. Grandfather forgive him for lying*

Loona let go of Lux's neck: Octavia let him go.

Octavia who was still shaken up by all this said: You sure?

Loona: Yay fuck it he can't do anything anyways with the two of us here.

Octavia released the spell letting Lux move.

Lux: Thanks ... So what brings you to the human world. 

Octavia doesn't answer

Octavia: How did you find me?

Loona: Your Sinstagram. Nice pics by the way.

[Loona pulls out her phone, showing pics that Octavia posted.]

Loona: Along with fuck boy Angel over there *points to Lux*.

Lux: *waves hand*

Octavia: Oh, thanks. *sniffles*

Loona: You okay?

Octavia: Can't believe I was so stupid. I spent all day looking for a place where I could see some dumb meteor shower. *crying* And all I get is... *gestures to the smoggy sky* this!

Loona: Yeah, smog's a bitch.

[Loona attempts to light up a cigarette, but no flames comes out. As she tries, Octavia snaps a flame for Loona's cigarette. Loona takes a smoke, as some of it gets in Octavia's face.]

Loona: You know, your dad's really worried about you.

[She sits next to Octavia on the ledge.]

Lux sits opposite of Octavia.

Both look at him like he did something wrong. 

Lux: What since we're all here might as well. 

Octavia didn't answer him and instead turned back to Loona.

Octavia: *scoffs* Right! That's why you're here instead of him. He couldn't be bothered to keep his promise, and now he can't be bothered to come and get me himself. He'd rather spend his time just screaming at my mum. Why does he hate her more than he loves me? *sniffles*

[A long silence between them until Loona extracts her cigarette and exhales.]

Loona: *sighs* Sometimes... sometimes it's not as simple as that. This kind of shit gets messy, and everybody's got issues, especially dads. And sometimes they fuck up -- well, all the time. But, that doesn't mean they don't care.

Octavia: If he cares, where is he?

Loona: He's somewhere down there.

[The scene pans to the city.]

Octavia: He's here?

Loona: Looking for you. I mean... *smokes her cigarette once more* try to cut your dad some slack.

[Loona continues to light up her lighter, and a flame finally lights up.]

Loona: He may not always get it right, but... he's trying.

Lux: I don't even know my family.

Both look at him this time. 

Both: What?

They both go back to sitting on the ledge this time Loona on Lux right side and Octavia on Lux left side.

Lux: You may think being an Angel you must have done something good in life. While yes I did. Family wise I don't even know.

Lux: It's not like I don't know who they are *can't reveal who he actually is due to his Uncle Michael telling him to keep himself secret*

Lux: Dad was an evil man who betrayed the whole family, from what my uncle told me Mom was a slut. Older Sister never even hears about her. All I can say she is not in Heaven meaning she must have done something fucked up. *sighs*

Lux: *actual tears up a bit* Its funny you know you have all this blessing in the world. Being a Cherub a force of good to help people. Yet they still tell you to fuck off. Uncle who most likely doesn't even trust you or at the very doesn't trust you to do one simple task. Helping someone out.  Along with memories.

Loona: What do you mean by that. 

Lux: I know there were good times with my mom, dad, and sister. *Heavy breathing and starts to breakdown* Y..e Yet it feels like my mind is slipping.

Lux: So Octavia that .. *sniffs* is your name right

Octavia: Y...eah...

Lux: No matter how it seems or how it looks never forget that your dad yes while it seem she cares about other things he obviously still loves. It is like Loona said.

Lux: Parents are complicated some are crude while others are caring. Yet at the end of the day they still love us. Give some may not but, its rare cases maybe I don't know. But I still feel deep down that no matter where we are now is better then before. After all your dad came her for you. From what I gather with Loona sounds like someone who cares for her came as well. 

Octavia: And you?

Lux: I came here to help people to prove I could be usefull...Guess I failed that.

Both Loona and Octavia hugged Lux.

Both: Well you helped us hope that counts.

Y/N felt a pounding in his chest and : Thanks.

Just then a badge appeared on Lux showing he helped someone for the day. 

Lux: *flies up a bit* YES I DID IT. AHAHHAHAHA.

Then both let go.

Loona: [She looks at the lighter and sees the sticker with the I.M.P. logo on it, and gives a smile as she look towards Octavia.]

Loona: That's more important than you think.

[Octavia looks at her by surprise, until she notices a light shining on her face, which is seen to be coming from the moon as the smog clears up. As the two stare at the moon, Loona turns off her lighter, and throws away her cigarette. She stands up for a few stretches.]

Loona: You ready to go?

[She extends her hand to Octavia, but instead, she gives her the grimoire.]

Octavia: Yeah.

Loona: Hey Lux you have a phone?

Lux: Yay.

Loona: *takes it and puts her number in*. 

Lux: *blushes* and waves goodbye as the two leave

Lux then gets a call from his Uncle Michael as he watches the fireworks go off.

Michael: Just received a notification that you got a notification meaning you helped someone. You ready to come home nephew. 

Lux flies up heading toward to Heaven

*Drops his disguise turning back into Y/N*

Y/N: Yay I'm coming.

*Hangs up*

Meanwhile

???: Knew something like this would eventually happen O well. 

???: Yes, we will have to do something about it but, this is getting interesting. 

???: Let us see how this unfolds for now hehehe.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
196K 2.2K 27
this is a redo of my whole book charlie is always seen as the lovable daughter of lucifer and is kind to everyone and she wants to help open a hotel...
6.8K 141 21
Sweet is Chai's best and only friend that can see past his overachieving stupidity. Then they're hunted down by Vandelay after Chai's surgery goes co...
193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...