๐’๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐“๏ฟฝ...

By argentdaughter

๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ... More

โžฏ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ + ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
01 โ€ข society
02 โ€ข competition
03 โ€ข sixteen
04 โ€ข poem of lies
05 โ€ข compelled..?
06 โ€ข promise
07 โ€ข exposed
08 โ€ข death without dying
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
09 โ€ข dear reader
10 โ€ข folklore
11 โ€ข the last day
12 โ€ข the sun also rises
13 โ€ข as i lay dying
14 โ€ข daisy
15 โ€ข the hybrid
16 โ€ข the end of the affair
17 โ€ข disturbing behavior
18 โ€ข right where you left me
19 โ€ข dangerous liasons
20 โ€ข before sunset
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ+
21 โ€ข shatter me
22 โ€ข memorial
23 โ€ข old faces, new habits
24 โ€ข feeling again
25 โ€ข after school special
26 โ€ข catch me if you can

โžฏ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„; ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’

5.1K 154 63
By argentdaughter

"𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆"

ACT ONE;
Sad
(1864)

ACT TWO;
Beautiful
(2011)

ACT THREE;
Tragic
(2012+)

COVERS
(made by me)

1492...

My hand interlocked with my sisters. We're running; running back to the place we call home.

I'm surprised I haven't tripped on my dress yet, especially at the speed we're running. Katerina told me about the new person she's been doomed to become. Her speed increased, her senses heightened, her lust grew. She's now a vampire.

I still love her. I could never picture myself not loving her. She's my sister.

My other hand lifted up my dress in order for me not to fall.

Katerina told me to not expect anything. From them being perfectly happy, to the cottage being completely destroyed.

Our families home came into view as we started to slow down. Katerina pushed me behind her, incase someone were to be awaiting us.

The door creaked open and she ran through, skidding to a halt. Seeing the look of horror on her face, mine grew of concern.

"What is it, Ina?" I questioned, finally stepping into the cottage.

A shout of terror escaped my throat. He killed them. He killed all of them. That wretched monster. I wouldn't even dare to speak his name.

My eyes led to the bed where our sister and mothers lifeless bodies lied.

I picked up my feet and rushed over to my younger sister. Her eyes that used to hold so much light and joy, now pierced into mine without a slit of life.

My hand covered my mouth to shield the scream brewing to my throat.

Before I knew it I was falling back, collapsing into the arms of my only remaining family member. She stroked my hair, coddling me.

"Everything will be okay, Hadi. We will avenge them, I promise." Katerina soothed.

I felt numb. I felt like this empty void with nothing left to spare.

Katerina was holding it together for me. I could tell. She tried so so hard to keep her tears in though she couldn't help but let one slip.

She soon realized it was awfully too dangerous to even be there. We need to leave. I know we need to leave; but I can't move.

She grabbed my hands into her own and forced me upright, guiding us out of the cottage and as far away from here as physically possible.

^
^
^
^

let the pain begin !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
182K 8.3K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
79.7K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
794K 47.9K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...