My Creepypasta/Slenderverse H...

By srosen123

Please respect my opinions. Also, leave comments :) Sensitive topics will be freely described within. Read at... More

Author's Note
Theme songs
Real names
Nationalities
Identities
Mental conditions
Heights
Ages
Species
Religions
Alliances
Best friends
Parents
Ongoing relationships
Failed relationships
The next generation - pt. 1
The next generation - pt. 2
Love languages
Soldier, poet, or king?
Slenderman
Zalgo and the Under-Realm
Jeff the Killer
Ben Drowned
Ticci Toby
Sally Williams
Sully
Luring Lyra
Vailly Evans
Eyeless Jack
Nathan the Nobody & Crystal the Hidden
Clockwork
Zero
X-Virus
Randy
Keith
Troy
Jane the Killer
Nina the Killer
Mary Vaughn
Alma Richardson
Tim/Masky
Brian/Hoodie
The Marble Hornets crew
Kate the Chaser
Rouge
Lost Silver
Chris the Revenant
Lazari, Stripes, Red Death, & Theo
Puppeteer
Bloody Painter
Judge Angel
Suicide Sadie
Sam, Lucille, Iris, & Milo
David Felton
Jason the Toymaker
Dollmaker & Svetlana
Nurse Ann
Killing Kate
Prowler
Laughing Jack, Isaac, Raven, & Sammy
S.O.S. (OC)
Ella and Indigo (OCs)
Odessa (OC)
Engine (OC)

Homicidal Liu

428 4 8
By srosen123

- Currently, he's 29 years old.

- Liu has completely forgiven Jeff for trying to kill him. He always had a feeling that Jeff was only trying to protect him. Jeff was the person who taught him how to love others: Liu never forgot that.

- He has no memory of the accident. In fact, when he woke up in the hospital, the nurses and doctors told him at first that Jeff was dead. It was Sully who told him that Jeff was the one to do this to him.

- The nurse Liu stabbed to death, Susan Robertson, had been kind of creepy towards him, and he had a very bad feeling about her. When she called Jeff a maniac and a demon, that was the last straw, and Liu stabbed her to death with a pair of scissors. He had wanted to kill her for a while, but he knew he had to wait for his wounds to heal.

- After escaping the hospital, Liu ran back to his house and hid there. When the police came looking for him, Liu hid behind the door in his walk-in closet, clutching the pair of scissors and holding his breath. After the police left, he stayed at the house for a few days before going on the run, wondering what to do next. He slept in Jeff's room instead of his own, often crying himself to sleep (Liu had never cried so much in his life). Sully had just made himself known, and the two fought a lot to the point where Liu tried throwing hands with Sully when they took his physical form.

- He has a slight British accent that he inherited from his mother, Margaret.

- He has scars on his hands from trying to block Jeff's attacks, so he sometimes has tremors in them.

- Liu grows his dark brown hair to the base of his neck and styles it with curtain bangs. He also has a white streak in his hair from the trauma he endured when Jeff attacked him. Sully calls him "Wilbur Soot" as a joke.

- It isn't too often when he shows true raw emotion, but he still does every now and then. In fact, he can control how much emotion he shows most of the time. He understands that not showing emotion 24/7 can be harmful to his family and friends.

- He and Sully don't get along at all, but Liu can't help but pity him, seeing them as pathetic.

- Before he and Jeff were reunited, he looked for him for 5 years before he and the others were forced to stop (Vailly had gotten pregnant). In all, it would be over 9 years before Liu saw his brother again.

- He's 3 years older than Jeff and had recently turned 17 at the time of the accident.

- When they were kids, Liu would sometimes lend Jeff his clothes for comfort.

- He's quite cold and even frightening at times, and he's a master of sarcasm. But when it comes to the people he loves most, he can be kind, understanding, and genuine. He's also extremely protective and loyal: he's always been the tired dad friend. Despite being a sociopath, it's not hard for him to put himself in the shoes of others, which can make him very trustworthy as long as you've proven yourself to him.

- Liu got into smoking weed at age 14 and became addicted. These days, he's trying to control it for the sake of those around him.

- In high school, Liu had a reputation as a whore after word got out that he'd had a relationship with Keith. There was also a rumor that he had slept with Nathan due to them having been partnered on a school project once. He was also pretty much the stereotypical quiet kid. When it came to the other kids at school, he was either feared or despised. In Jeff's case, everyone in his grade other than Nina and Ben were scared of Liu. And despite him being very intelligent, Liu's grades started slipping in high school because of his depression and drug problem. People saw him as a sort of bad luck charm.

- For a while, he was part of Randy's gang. Randy and Sully forced Liu to give them money in exchange for them not beating him up. He was kicked out during his period of being with Keith, but some of the guys had been considering letting him back in - that is, until he started dating Vailly.

- Before Vailly moved to town, Liu didn't have any school friends other than Keith, whom he didn't exactly have the strongest bond with. All his life, he had been the quiet outcast.

- His favorite bands are Three Days Grace and Sleep Token. He also loves Maneskin.

- Due to the neglect and abuse from his parents, Liu had to grow up too fast and basically raise Jeff himself. Because of that, he sees Jeff as more of a son than a younger brother. That was one of the reasons he forgave him so easily.

- He has two lobe piercings in each ear, as well as a septum piercing. He wanted to get a lip piercing and a helix piercing, but he wasn't able to.

- Liu's middle name is Victor. He sometimes wishes it was his first name because he thinks Victor Liu sounds better than Liu Victor.

- When he was 14, Liu started stealing money from his parents, as he didn't get an allowance. He used most of the money to bribe Randy and the others to not beat him up, but he also went to Hot Topic and Spencer's with Jeff a couple of times. He also bought himself a cigarette lighter. Sometimes, when he couldn't steal money, he ended up shoplifting. He was rarely ever caught.

- Liu was raised by the internet, so he saw a lot of things he probably shouldn't have at a young age (including porn). He also went on Omegle sometimes when he had nothing better to do.

- Once when he was 15, he got high early in the morning and made Jeff pancakes. He then proceeded to sob about how Jeff was growing up too fast. 12-year-old Jeff, who very rarely saw Liu cry, was very confused.

- Liu has a very high IQ, somewhere in the 140's. He's a lot scarier and more dangerous than Jeff. He can also be quite charismatic, and a master manipulator when he wants to be. Quite a few of the proxies are kind of scared of him, even E.J. He's very observant, tactical, and intelligent, pretty much an evil genius. He also enjoys tampering with crime scenes, making them as disturbing as he can, and toying with his victims.

- Whenever Sully possesses him, his eyes start glowing white and his voice becomes raspy.

- His parents forced him to do karate, but, like Jeff with soccer, Liu ended up enjoying it. He reached a black belt and was often forced to compete in tournaments.

- Because of his martial prowess, Liu is very fast and strong and he has a lot of stamina. He also has insanely good reflexes. But he's still quite skinny because that's just how he's built.

- He has a lot of nicknames for Jeff, including "little bro," "big guy," and "buddy." In tender moments, he'll call him "baby brother." He sometimes called him "kiddo" or "little man" when they were kids.

- Liu has rather gaunt features, and the bags under his green eyes never go away. His friends like to joke that he looks like Timothee Chalamet.

- He got into the alternative styles at a young age, particularly emo and gothic academia. His favorite outfit is a black overcoat, a black turtleneck, combat boots, and silver jewelry. He also paints his nails black sometimes. As for the green-and-black striped scarf he wears, it was a Christmas gift from Jeff and Ben when they were kids. And, of course, he never forgets to smudge his eyeliner. As a teenager, he would always be seen wearing band hoodies.

- His favorite TV show is Peaky Blinders. He's also a huge fan of Phantom of the Opera.

- On Liu's right shoulder is the spider web tattoo Lyra helped him get as a teenager. He also has a few stick-and-poke tattoos, those being his matching butterfly tattoo with Vailly, a pentagram, and a semi-colon.

- He's a Satanist and believes that, if the Christian god even exists, they abandoned him long ago. He fully embraces his role as a "sinner," and thinks it's better to live fairly than to punish innocent kids and shield predatory priests. He also has a set of prayer beads for Lucifer that he wears around his neck. (If you're religious and it works for you, then that's fine with me, but if you use your faith to hurt and control others, I have no respect for you.)

- Liu doesn't like showing vulnerability. This is because he feels as though he needs to be a protector, that he needs to pay attention to others instead of himself, that he needs to be tough. Basically, he puts others before himself to an unhealthy degree. He's also very loyal to those he cares about. Taking care of people makes him feel whole.

- He unironically enjoys black licorice.

- He has a black cat named Elvira. He often brings home dead animals for her to eat and then keeps and preserves the bones for his collection.

- Although he doesn't like talking about his feelings, he's been working on his communication skills and he's gotten good at it.

- Liu has claimed that, if Jeff hadn't gotten to them first, he would've been the one to kill their parents. In fact, he started dreaming about one day killing them when he was 10, and he stopped feeling any familial love for them when he noticed how awful they treated him and Jeff for things they couldn't control.

- He always knew that Ben had feelings for him. He couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, as Liu had always seen Ben as a younger sibling. Eventually, he rejected Ben when he drove him home from school one day (Jeff was home sick).

- He and Jeff rarely go a day without speaking, whether in person or over the phone. Liu is still very protective over him and wants to make sure he's doing okay.

- Liu's worst enemies are Jane, David, and Randy. He also still has a grudge against Keith for everything he did to him.

- He plays guitar, both electric and acoustic, but he prefers electric. He's also a good singer.

- He taught himself French just so he could mess with people who annoyed him. He's now fluent in it and enjoys switching between languages just to watch the looks on his friend's faces.

- In his mind, as long as he's taking care of and protecting those he loves, he's fine with being a bad person. He believes that he's a protector before he is human.

- One of his hobbies is collecting animal bones and skulls. He sometimes lends them to Vailly for her witch practices.

- His first gun was his father's, which he stole from Peter's desk after he escaped the hospital. He taught himself to use it, and he became a very skilled marksman.

- Over the years, due to Jeff's stabbings and life on the run Liu's lost almost half his blood. As a result, he's very pale (he was already pale before, though).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
66.5K 870 29
Oh boii. Imma get shitted on.
153K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
31K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.