My Step Brother Is A Player!©

By Franchescaaaa

Tristan Meyers is my step brother... His dad is married to my mom and I despised him, a lot. He hits on my fr... More

Prologue- Boy oh boy
1- Kris the life saver.
2- Yay, The Beach
3- White roses
4- Kiss kiss kiss
5- The Player is back in the game
6- Paradise
8- Heart attack
9- For me to know and you to find out
10- Pose for the camera
11- Wrong feels so right
12- Modelo officiel
13-Touch me not
14- Shopping makes everything better
15- Not capable of love
16- Vogue headquarters
17- Eiffel tower
18- Too much after party
19- Not a toy to me
20- City of Love
21- Broken family
22- Cry your heart out
23- Texas
24- Call
25- New York City?!?
26- Partying allergies
27- Good news
28- Victoria Secret runway
29- Yes!
Epilogue- Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!

7- Player talk

134K 2.7K 528
By Franchescaaaa

Chaptah siete! I actually finished writing yesterday and I can't wait to post this for tomorrow so yeah I posted it today instead:P Song for the chapter is Torn up by Cody Simpson:))) He's sexy so don't hate:P And because is Tristan is feeling torn up in this chapter D: Oh noooooo!!!LOL Just read ;) Hey! I should make a story about Tristan's point of view:$ Whoaaaa!! I'm being hyper cuz I ate too much swiss chocolate:DDDD I also updated the book cover:))))
So for every chapter I write, its focus on two characters as you see, Tristan and Audrey for this part and they're in the media section too:> I have lots of plans for the next chapters and yeah its exciting;) Get reading!! Comment/Vote/Suggest/Share:)) And I love you all! *muah* cyber kiss:P

Lucas and I had breakfast on the balcony of the hotel room, over viewing the entire beach and it was amazing but he got a call from his coach telling him that he has to go back to practice today, he tried calling it off but coach Aries was too hard to persuade, his coach actually shouted over the phone to tell Lucas to get his ass in the field within an hour, one problem though, it was impossible to get there within an hour because the drive was three hours but guess what, his coach didn't care. Tough life.

I packed my things right after breakfast and Lucas lend me his sweatshirt which was extra huge for me, I don't have any choice because all my clothes was either wet or dirty and I also liked wearing his sweaters, it's comfy and it reminds me of him.

We drove back to the town of Calabasa and Lucas dropped me off my house, not bothering to stop by because he is in a rush, he's actually kinda scared of his coach and I think its cute when he's panicking. Lucas kissed me for a long moment until I was gasping for air before he sped through my street.

I jogged over to my front patio and opened the door widely almost hitting a girl in the face who was wearing the skimpiest dress I've ever seen, I quirk my brow at her but she smiled at me. She was supposed to be intimidated, not be friendly with me.

"Hey," She said, stepping out of my house, speed walking past the gates. Why the hell is there a slut in my house again? I was gone for one night and I'm guessing Tristan brought a couple of girls over in my house last night. Gah!

I walked in, expecting a whole messed up house but it was actually spotless clean. My eyes caught Tristan as he descended down the stairs and I head over, standing in front of him at the bottom of the stair case.

"Look who's back!" He said excitedly and his eyes lit up when he looked at me. My head went back to confusion city because he is so unpredictable. Last night he was upset and now he's all happy to see me. Is he bipolar or what?

"Yay I'm back," I said in sarcasm.

"Did you had fun babe? Still a virgin?" He asked as he leaned on the bottom rails of the stairs, crossing his arms in front of his chest, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and popped a hand on my hip.

"I told you I wasn't," I brushed past him and he caught my forearm, pulling me so close to him, our faces inches apart. My heart skipped a beat and I wanted to plug it out my chest for reacting like that.

"You weren't?" Tristan cocked a brow up and locked gazes with me.

"Yeah," I wrenched my arm free and climbed up the stairs. Relief flowed over me when he didn't brought up the kiss from the other night because I thought that's the first thing he'll talk about and discuss.

I turned the knob of my bedroom door and entered, dumping my bag on my bed. I zipped it open to find a red rose with a scrap paper rolled up around the stem, I tugged on the string securing it and started reading, 'I'll make sure there will be no interruption in our next date;) Thanks for giving me the best time yesterday<3 Love you." I smiled widely and continued unpacking my stuff, tossing everything in the laundry bin. Lucas can be nominated for the most romantic boyfriend of the year, he's just so sweet.

Tristan was watching a movie as he lounged on the couch with his feet on top of the coffee table, snacking on Doritos. I sat beside him and shoved my hand in the bag, grabbing some chips.

"So where's Lucas?" He asked, staring at me. No not me, my lips...

"Lacrosse," I plainly said as I munched on the chip.

"So... You went home by yourself from wherever you went yesterday?" His gaze not leaving my lips and I saw him lick his own, that brought back memories from the other night, I shivered.

"No, he drop me off before he go to practice," I dug inside the bag of chips the same time he did and our hands gazed each other, I pulled back instantly because I should avoid physical contact with Tristan.

"So... he dropped you off then left immediately?" Ugh! Why does he care so much if he dropped me off or not?! And what's up with the 'So...'?

"Yes! Can you stop saying 'so'!" I mocked his voice and he looked at me amused, smiling widely.

"So What do you wanna do?" Ohmigawd! He asked and I groaned loudly, throwing a chip at his face. Tristan chuckled and I frowned, this is not really funny. "It's fun teasing you," He stated. No shit Sherlock! He teases me everytime he can and it's not surprisingly annoying.

"Clearly," I muttered and focused on the screen where the movie was playing.

Tristan keeps fidgeting and sighing for the past 15 minutes like he was trying to tell me or wants me to say something. It was getting in my nerves because try sitting beside someone who sighs every 5 seconds while watching a movie.

"Tristan?" I finally said and turned my head to look at him. I can't take one more soft breath out of his mouth.

"Hmph?" He looked at me and waited for something to magically happen.

"Well... Do you want to say anything?" I'm assuming he wanted to say something because he was uneasy about one thing for sure, he's not usually like this.

"No," Simple answer. I looked at him worried because he's acting weirdly for the past days since our parents went to vacation.

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything," Feeling considerate because his confident facade is totally gone and he kinda looked nervous and anxious.

"You'll think it's bullshit," I raised my brows at him and he was looking down on his lap. I wonder what's bugging him, I can see that it's killing him inside slowly.

"Uhm I'll not think that, just say it!" I moved the bag of chips down the floor and scooted over to him. First time in my life I'm gonna try to comfort Tristan Meyers. He gaze up at me and met my eyes. "Holy! Don't tell me you have aids!" I thought out and jumped back on my spot, he rolled his eyes, quirking a brow at me.

"No I don't, how can you come up with that?" Tristan asked, the old him was coming back but he was still uneasy.

"Well you sleep with different sluts every night so... I should shut up." I pursed my lips closed, that was rude of me to criticize him but he knows what I was about to say, so... They might have the diseas.

"I think you should," He cracked a smile, "Anyways, do you want me to tell you what's killing me?" I was actually dying to know because nothing kills him except for a real relationship, I think.

"Yeah! Spill it out!" I nodded and I was anticipating for him to say it so I can hold his weakness against the player.

"You sure?" Then I realized he was playing with me, but what if he's not and this thing is really killing his soul? I exhaled sharply because I'm losing my patience with this boy. His gaze fell on my lips then he started. "Okay, the kiss is bugging me," I should've seen that coming.

Now I regret asking him anything. I just wished I never bothered him about it and let him sighed all day long, he looked at me nervously and I stiffened.

My face fell a little and he was staring at me closely, waiting for my reaction.

The kiss...

What happened that night rushed back in my head. Everything. Every details, it was like a movie playing in my head; the way he pulled me closer, licked my lip and... kissed me. I swallowed the bile in my throat and just looked away from his shining eyes.

"Oh." It was still raw in my head and felt like it just happened right now instead of two nights ago. I don't know why that specific kiss stood out so much. I mean I almost forgot the first kiss I had the day after it happened but this one was so fresh in my mind.

"Yeah..." It was a tad awkward, neither of us had any idea what to say next.

"Why is it bugging you?" I said calmly and I don't want him to see me hyped up about this topic, my neck started to heat up, crawling to my cheeks slowly.

"I don't know," Tristan shrugged and it kept replaying in my head. That means he's been thinking about it all this time since it happened and I don't know either.

"Maybe we should forget about it and act like it never happened," My suggestions are garbage but hey, we could try, at least.

"Fine," He agreed and a small part of me was disappointed. Ugh! He's my step brother! Step freaking brother! Can't happen! "But you gotta admit I'm a great kisser and you enjoyed it," Tristan smirked at me and his confident demeanor was back and my irritation came back with it.

"Shut up!" I shoved him down, grabbing the bag of chips and pouring the contents at him.

"Aww babe! You wasted good chips!" He picked it up from the
couch and still ate it. Hungry belly.

"I don't care! I thought I can finally have something to hold against you but no!" I whined. I seriously thought he was gonna share one of his weakness but he's Tristan, he's good at hiding his feelings, a good quality of being a player.

"Hey, you can kiss me again," He smooched his lips out and I pinned it between my fingers, pulling it out his mouth. Gah! "Do you really like touching me?" Er... no! Tristan asked and I pulled my hand away, wiping it on his shirt which made me touch him. My bad.

"Yeah I like touching you." I said sarcastically.

"Of course you do." He grinned at me, flashing his bright perfect teeth.

"So who was the girl who left my house earlier?" I was a little curious about the slut who I almost crashed the door into. Probably his flavour of the night.

"I forgot her name, I think it was Giana? Gulliana? Gina? I don't know," He shrugged one shoulder, and I looked at him seriously. I feel bad for the girls he slept with and got dumped somewhere the next day after being used, well no I don't, not really.

"Do you really not know the names of the girls you bang?" I don't really care, but our conversation was getting awkward because he had to bring up "The kiss" so for the sake of changing the subjects, let us talk about one of his hobby, playing with girls.

"Uh no, I don't need to, one night stand remember?" He said looking at me confused as of why were talking about this.

"But still, that's a little harsh, don't you think?" I tried making him feel guilty, but he didn't look close to guilty, in fact he kinda looked superior. Eh...

"Nah, its their choice in the first place, they wanted to be used, fine by me." To him, this was the most normal conversation ever but to me, I'm a little disgusted. Every night he sleeps with someone, its a game to him, either win or loose but of course he always wins.

"You're a douche bag!" I chucked the pillow on his face. He has no idea what it feels like being played with and he doesn't care either.

"What, You brought this discussion up, not me, I'm just answering your questions," He honestly said. That's true, I can be so stupid sometimes, for all the topics we could've talked about why'd I have to bring his side lines up? "Hey we need to pick up the tourist over the airport, your mom called last night and told me they're coming back today and were supposed to pick them up" Great, my mom is coming back. Yay.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tristan and I drove to the airport in silence because clearly both of us are still not over "The kiss" and still thinking about it. I really want it off my head but every time I try erasing it from my memory it just plays like a broken record. It will be permanent 'till I die. Awesome. Sensed my sarcasm there?

I was so deep in my thoughts that I never realized Tristan calling out my name.

"Huh?" I looked at him and his brows creased at me.

"I called you like a million times, are you deaf or something?" He asked but then his eyes lit up when he thought of something, "Ohhhh! You're thinking about 'the kiss' aren't you?" He smirked at me and I punched his arms slightly, I regret punching him hard because it just hurt my fist instead of him.

"No I'm not! What do you want anyways?" I was thinking about it though because it's the stupidest thing ever, well... not really.

"Mhmm, keep saying lies till you realize it babe," He smirked at me and I scrunched up my nose. "Do you have change for the parking?" I searched my purse, handing him my loose change. "Thanks," I forced out a smile then thought about Lucas. Oh god, I have to really stop thinking about Tristan. Wait! Why the hell am I thinking about my step brother!? I faced palmed myself and just lied my head on the window. Forget. Forget. Forget.

He pulled out my door open and I stumbled down as my head was leaning on the window, he caught me by the waist and fixated his eyes on my face with adoration. I cleared my throat and looked away. Awks.

I walked up ahead of him because I just can't stand walking beside him and people mistaken us as a couple so I'm better off walking alone even if I look like a loner.

I found a vacant space in the waiting area, I sat down and Tristan took the sit next to me. I don't know but my feelings are changing and whenever I'm around or I talk to him I just remember the freaking kiss. I ignored him and plugged in my earphones in my ears. I never heard anything from Lucas 'till he went to lacrosse so I didn't have anything to do but wait here.

Tristan stretched his arms behind my neck and rested it on the back rest as I continued playing a game off my phone. I glanced up and there was two middle aged couple sitting across from us, they gave me a warm smile and I smiled back, the woman's mouth moved so I was forced to take a bud off my ears, not to be rude.

"...You two are so adorable," She said with an English accent and I raised my brows to address her.

"Excuse me?" I said and she looked confused for a second.

"Well you two are the perfect couple," She repeated, I didn't respond and plastered a force smile on my face, I turned to Tristan who was grinning. "I mean you are a beautiful girl and he is a gorgeous boy, are you two models?" She asked and my eyes widen in horror. This is what I'm trying to avoid in the first place, people mistaken us as a couple.

"Oh, mam, I'm sorry but were not a couple," I pressed my lips in a thin line and she looked puzzled for a second. I

"You're not?" Her husband asked and I shook my head.

"My girlfriend here is just a little shy about telling people that were official," Tristan made up a cover story and his hand cupped my shoulder, pressing me closer to him.

"Why so?" The lady switched her gaze to Tristan then to me then back to him. I mentally faced palmed myself as he was making up the dumbest stories ever. Fuck.

"Because she thinks I'm too ugly for her," Now they'll think I'm mean and a cold bitch that only looks at the physical appearance of a person. I know what he's doing, he's trying to make me look bad.

I faked a chuckle and leaned so close near Tristan's ear, "What the hell are you doing?!" I murmured through clenched teeth still laughing.

"Oh dear, that's a little mean love," The husband said and I smiled at them politely.

"Well..." Is all I can say, how am I supposed to explain myself?! There was a boarding announcement and thank God it was the couples flight, they said their good byes and I just nodded at them as they left.

When they were out of sight, I shoved off Tristan and slapped him by the arm.

"AWW! What?!" He said confused.

"The fuck is your problem!?" I sneered at him, this wasn't cool! Telling people that were in a relationship when were really siblings by marriage is not cool!

"Why not take advantage of the situation?" He chuckled and I looked at him dead serious.

"God damn Tristan! I freaking hate you!" I crossed my arms and frowned at him.

"You look so cute when you're mad!" He has the nerves teased me? I just ignored him and unlocked my phone to check for any message, if I open my mouth I'll lash out at him. How can you get rid of your step brother? Because he just gives me reasons to hate him.

My eyes slowly open and I didn't notice I fell asleep, Tristan's arms was draped around my waist and my head was leaning on his shoulder. I felt him leaning on me and I sat straight up, unhooking his hands off me. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, I was staring at him when I heard somebody cleared their throat in front of us. I moved my gaze across our spot to see my mom and Steven sitting right there. Uhm... They probably witnessed that...

"Mom!" I said, frozen on my seat. Mom and Steven looked at each other confused, probably wondering how in the hell are we not trying to kill each other.

"Hey Marissa, dad," Tristan greeted them normally as he stretched his arms up in the air.

"Hi kids, how was your week?" Mom asked, glancing at Steven, communicating silently with their eyes.

"Fine." I said shortly giving them a brief answer.

"My week was awesome, you guys should travel more often," Tristan said not making any eye contact with me. Okay, five minutes ago he was cuddling me and now he's ignoring me. Fine by me! I don't care. He just wants them to go away so he can bang different girls every night in my house. Whore.

Steven is the one who drove the Range Rover back home and I was stuck with Tristan in the back seat. Both the adults just talked about how amazing Paris was and I wasn't that interested so I just plugged in my earphones and blast my music to high. Tristan kept glancing at me but I never looked at his direction once. He ignored me so I'll ignore him, seems childish but that's how I play.

I really want to get into a guys mind to understand how their logic works cause they're messing up with my head!

(A/N) Tristan is being hot and cold-.- And now Audrey is confused cause he's giving her mixed signals:$$ Gosh!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :PP, at least their parents are back and I'm pretty sure neither of them can't forget about "The kiss" ever... Oh well. Do you think Audrey will be a cold bitch with Tristan again now that their mama and papa are back?? Mhmmm Lets seeeee:) Next chaptah will be posted on Saturday or Sunday, or sometime this week if I don't have much hw, it actually depends if I write and finish a chapter so yeah:P:D You can follow me in tumblr too if you want chapter updates(hyp3rventilate.tumblr.com) but if not its fine cause I post new chapters in tumblr too:) Talk or PM me whenever, I'm open for discussions and stuff like that;)

xoFranchescaxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 146 7
What happens when your step dad is a sexy hot young man. Explore in this short story. I don't own any of the pictures used in this story. Except my o...
9.4K 311 20
Miserable. The one word I would use to describe my life. Someone else's view may think I am crazy and want my life but to me, miserable describes my...
15.1K 576 40
When my father left my mother and me for a better life, I was devastated and naively thought my life couldn't get any worse. How wrong I was. My new...
528 66 12
I am completely flabbergasted by the circumstances that led me to be in the same bed as the person I detest. Even more astonishing is the fact that h...