CURSED

By chocolatefinger16

The human race had ended long ago. Though there were still a few, they were more or less endangered species b... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~

~Chapter 4~

11 5 0
By chocolatefinger16

~PLEASE, READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM~

~Still during the flashback 😅😁~

~Vampire territory~

~Jason's POV

"Lord Jason," My beta greets as I walk into my office. He's my best friend and from the tone of his voice, I can tell that whatever he has to say can't be good.

"Judas." I nod.

"It's your mom. She has been going on and on about how you want to send her to her early grave without giving her grandkids. It's basically all she talks about now!" He rambles.

See, mom could be a little extra when it comes to something she wants.
Judas is a son to her. His parents died in battle when we were kids and mom took him in.
Somehow, she got the whole idea of me finding my mate into her head and won't leave me be anymore.

"She's a vampire, Judas. She's not dying anytime soon." I roll my eyes as I accept the bottle of whiskey he passes me.

"Why don't you tell her that."

"Pass." Mom can be really scary when she wants something.
There's silence for a while. We just let our minds roam and think about anything.

"You've found her, haven't you?" He suddenly asks and I choke on my drink.

"What?" I ask, spluttering as I try to get the drink to flow back through the right path.

"Your mate. She was the intruder." It's more of a statement than a question.

Judas and I are like brothers. Somehow, we can't keep things from each other. Like when he found out that his mate was my little sister...let's just say it wasn't pretty. A story for another day.

"You can't tell anyone," I say with a serious expression.

"Dude, you didn't reject her. Did you?" I'm pretty sure he's close to screaming my head off.

"I didn't." That is all I say. He looks at me, obviously expecting more explanation.

"She's human and she's not from this pack..." I explain the whole encounter to him and by the time I'm done, his mouth is hanging open.

"Are you fucking crazy?! If she's human, she's in danger, especially in this pack."

"Look, I found her in the restricted area. No one could get her there. She was here for about five days, but now she's gone. And you're not seriously expecting me to have a human as Luna, are you?!" I was losing my calm.

"Dad gave you three months to find her. Three months and he's going to dethrone you!"

"It's an empty threat!"

"Why would you let her go?!"

"Because I don't want a mate, damnit!"
"It was either that or I reject her and I didn't want her seeing me, so the choice was clear."

"It..."

"I'm done having this conversation, Judas. No one should hear of this."

"It's not my story to tell." He shrugs, obviously giving up on reasoning with me.

He walks out of my office.

~WitchesTerritory~

~Nancy's POV~

I take in calming breaths as I feel a panic attack coming along.
I squeeze my eyes shut and open them to see three shadows coming my way.

Oh, God!...

Three tall, gorgeous-looking women waltz in.
One is a blonde with really long hair and brown eyes. She's about 5'7 and has a slim stature. She emits an aura of plain wickedness and evilness.

No surprise there, she's a witch

The second is a redhead with blue eyes that glows from the angle of the lights in the room. She's slightly shorter than the first and has the same stature, but she emits the aura of authority. Like everything was in her control and she knew it.

The third one has jet-black hair with matching eyes. All three of them have the same stature, but she's the tallest among them. She emits an aura of darkness.

All three of them are dressed similarly in long white robes and crowns plaited with what looks like black roses.

"Hello, Nancy," the third one says, no doubt meaning to sound as scary as she does.

"Calm down, Lyssa. You're scaring the poor thing." The one with blonde hair shushes the black-haired one, who is supposedly Lyssa.

"Oh, please Electra. I'm not that scary, am I?"
So, the blonde is Electra...

"Silence sisters!" The redhead cuts in and just as I thought, she sounds like authority, like she has control.
Possibly, the head of their coven.

"Melania, sweetheart calm down. Poor thing, how are you feeling?" Electra asks me as she comes closer to my cage that's on an elevated surface.

I keep mute, of course. I wasn't expecting this kind of question.
I haven't been asked this question at all in my entire life. So, technically I don't know how to reply.

"Nancy, dear we aren't here to hurt you. We are the three ancient witches and we found you when we went on a hunt. We're no vampires, so we do not need to drink your blood. But, we will not hesitate to hurt you if you give us a reason to." Melania says and I gulp at the sound of her voice.

"Now, how are you feeling?" She asks, certain she has instilled a great amount of fear in me.

"G-good." I stutter.

"Now, now, I'll get you cleaned up. Sisters, leave us. You're too scary." Electra says as she waves her fingers.
The locks come open and she motions for me to come out.

Melania and Lyssa walk out of the room and I visibly calm down as soon as they shut the door behind them.

I climb out and stand a few feet away from Electra.

"Come, come. We don't have all day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out that trio weren't as bad as I thought.

After I got a long overdue bath and a change of clothes to one similar to what the sisters were wearing...well, except for the length, I was taken to what looked like a garden.
My white sundress flaps around with the wind and I felt a sense of peace.

Odd

But you don't see me complaining.

It's not like they were giving me weird vibes like the supernaturals from my previous encounters.

They decided to do a revelation spell to confirm that I'm not some imposter or trap from another coven.

So now, we're currently gathering ingredients from the...um...garden?

Yeah, let's go with garden.

"Nancy dear, this is a truth weed." Don't touch it else, you'll spill your life secret out like a punctured balloon." Electra said as she gracefully found her way across the weed. I stared at it for a moment, committing the look of the leaves to heart and moving on.

(I don't know if witches know what balloons are, but neither do you, so hehe😁😁)

After a torturous stroll across the garden, we finally gathered up the ingredients the sisters needed to do...well, whatever it is they wanted to do.

Electra and Lyssa began to mix a bunch of weird-looking liquids while Melania just stood and watch.
After a while, she turns to me and I take a step backwards out of instinct.
Her eyes soften a little bit before she opens her mouth to speak.

"Nancy, we don't want to hurt you. If this goes well, you can stay with us as our little assistant. If it doesn't, well... we'll see. But, for your sake, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it does not go south." She says as she leans forward and tucks a strand of my curly brown hair behind my ears.

"Aren't you three supposed to be cruel?" I ask, but it comes out as a whisper.
When I first opened my eyes here, I thought they wouldn't think twice before offering me as a sacrifice to summon a demon

"Oh, we are not the nicest witches. But something about you seems different. And we would like to find out." Melania says and turns to her sisters.
They nod and gesture to a pot of steaming...stuff?

Okay, I don't know what's in the pot.

Sue me!

Melania hands me a knife and they all look at me expectantly. I blink rapidly, turning my head from one sister to another.
Lyssa has a look of annoyance on her face, Electra looks amused while Melania's face is blank.

"Darling, we need a sample of your blood," Electra says, seemingly sensing my confusion.

"Ohh, okay." I squeak as I fumble with the knife a little.
Lyssa suddenly steps forward and takes the knife from my hand. She pries my sweaty palm open and drags the knife across it in a painfully fast way and hands the knife to one of her sisters.

Melania looks pissed at Lyssa but says nothing while Electra glares harshly at Lyssa.

She drags me forward and places my palm over the steaming hot pot...

(And  I just rhymed. Hehe)

...of stuff and gestures for me to squeeze my palm shut. As soon as a couple of drops of my blood enters the pot, she shoos me away and continues with the... whatever it is she's preparing.

Electra drags me back towards the house fuming and Melania massages her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're back in the garden after Electra had done a healing spell on my cut.
Lyssa is furiously flipping through some books, while Melania is checking through some scrolls, both carrying similar expressions on their face.

"What's wrong?" I ask with basically all the boldness in my body praying to whoever that they don't snap at me and decide I'm sacrifice material after all.

"Exactly. What's wrong?" Lyssa asks as confused as I am.

"The test is supposed to reveal what type of creature you are. Each colour symbolises different specie. But the results of your test...well you're not a known specie that's for sure." Melania explains as she struggles with two scrolls at once.

"That doesn't make sense. I'm human."

"Well, apparently not." Lyssa snaps.
Whether it's because of the frustration of trying to figure me out of just her usual mood remains unknown.

"We'll just have to make more research. But, until then I'm afraid we can't trust you, Nancy." Melania says, her voice going back to sounding like she knows your secret.

I gulp and nod my head.

~Vampire Territory~

~Jason's POV~

It's safe to say I'm losing my mind.

After my little chat with Judas, I can barely go five minutes without thinking about my little mate. I don't like the fact that she's occupying my mind and the constant reminder that she's a pet and most likely in the hands of another vampire makes my blood boil.

This has to end now.

I know what I have to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock comes on the door of the office and the door swings open.

Katie, one of the many sluts in my territory walks in.

"Well, you look happy." She says as she walks up to me.

"You're late." my voice comes out sounding monotonous.

"Fashionably late. Now let's get down to business."

She walks over to the couch in my office and I follow her. Sitting down, I pull her down to straddle me and start trailing kisses down her neck. She starts to fiddle with my shirt, no doubt wanting to get on with it already.

Initially, I'm a bit reluctant, but as soon as I get another flash of a certain girl with brown curly hair and matching doe eyes, I yank off her clothes and allow her to pull my shirt off. I slam my lips into hers as I change position, straddling her with her back to the couch in a laying position. She lets out a moan and instead of being turned on, I feel repelled. But, I don't stop, instead, I pull off my trousers along with my underwear and slide myself into her.

She lets out a scream as I begin thumping in and out of her and I can't help as my mind wanders to what it would be like if it were a certain brown-haired girl, with doe eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull on my clothes and watch in silence as Katie does the same.

"When are you going to make us official?" She suddenly asks and I'm taken aback.
I have to bite my tongue as I was this close to telling her that I have a mate. It just seemed natural and I hated it.

"Don't push your luck, Katie. Now leave." She huffs and stomps out of my office like a child.

I had thought that this would erase the image of my little mate from my mind, but boy how wrong I was.

~A/N~

First, ewww......

Okay, now that we've gotten that out of our system, I would like to say that this book has a hella lot of typos. The plot has loopholes and I haven't even written up to chapter 5 and I'm making mistake with terminologies...you know mixing werewolf stuff with vampire stuff.
But I promise I'm working on it.
I've started making more research and I'll have it fixed by the end of the week... hopefully 🙄🙄🙄

In the meantime, criticism is definitely not appreciated. Please, don't judge the whole book with a couple of typos and grammatical errors and punctuation errors and a bunch of other cringes worth stuff 😩😩😩
It's not that bad...right?

BTW, the lucky charm fiction in this book is something I'm making up, so don't get all confused. I'm still thinking of coming up with a linking prophecy in chapter 5 or 6 to make it easier for me to picture how this book is going to end.

Anyway, expect chapter 5 next week, but it's possible to have it before then.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.
You are loved, you are beautiful and you are you.
Bläïr änd whïtë 💕💕💕

2330 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 12.7K 64
What happens when a French high school student gets into some "mischief" with a couple of beautiful vampires? Tatum and Bailey Fernsby have just star...
47 1 4
Two homeless girls find themselves way in over their heads when one of them goes missing and the other goes on a search to find her. Saiya quickly le...
200K 17.6K 62
A down to earth cowboy with a past is thrown into the supernatural world, when he falls for a vampire who has demons of his own. Daryl's a bullfight...
82 3 18
Tired of all her sufferings, she's a girl who escaped her pack to start over and hopefully find her mate. will she be able to do it? ...