Return to Hell (BaTDR Reader...

By Zion-The-Storyteller

You thought it was over... you and all of the characters you'd helped free from the clutches of your Grandfat... More

Build-up...
Something's Wrong...
Arch Gate Pictures
Welcome to The Studio
New places, old faces.
Answers?
Pain and Torture
Art Intermission
A City Built on Broken Dreams
Who are you?

A Dark Revival...

2.2K 29 3
By Zion-The-Storyteller

You thought it was over... you and all of the characters you'd helped free from the clutches of your Grandfather's Buisness partner Joey Drew, had been peacefully living your new lives for the past year, and most of the people of your town were even pretty accepting of everyone.

But just a week prior you'd been aproached by a man from the studio Arch Gate Pictures who wanted to buy the rights of Bendy off of you. But you said no...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

News Flash, Bendy and the Dark Revival is finally upon us. And with this new story, I thought, why not delve into this new adventure head first.

So I'm starting this second book and as I watch a youtuber play through the game (because I'm a console user), I'll be Writing this along as well as another story.

Now I hope all of you are as excited as I am for this, and if you have any questions I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Have a Great Day!

-Zion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
357K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
400K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...