The Playgirl's Lover (ON HOLD...

By Elizabethjaybooks

A sequel to The Player's SideChick. It can not be read as a standalone. He set fire to the world around him... More

The Playgirl's Lover
𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑
𝐀 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓
𝐀 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐓 𝐈 𝐂 𝐒
𝐀 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐓 𝐈 𝐂 𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈
Chapter One - Ugh! Men...
Chapter Two - High School Bullcrap
Chapter Three - Keeping Up With The Hardings!
Chapter Four - Vlad The Impaler
Chapter Five - A Joy Ride
Chapter Six - Clean? My Ass!
Chapter Seven - A Recipe For Disaster Indeed
Chapter Eight - Die, Asshole, Die!
Chapter Nine - Booty Call Sessions
Chapter Ten - Blood, Sweat And Tears
Chapter Eleven - Not That Drunk
Chapter Twelve - Two Can Play This Game
Chapter Thirteen - Messed With The Wrong Bitch!
Chapter Fourteen - Damsel In Distress
Chapter Fifteen - You've Come To The Expert
Chapter Sixteen - Poison
Chapter Seventeen - The Goddess
Chapter Eighteen - Sucker For Happily Ever Afters
Chapter Nineteen - Boyfriend Duties
Chapter Twenty - Karma
Chapter Twenty-One - Are You Drunk?
Chapter Twenty-Two - Always Been You
Chapter Twenty-Three - It's Not A Game
Chapter Twenty-Four - A Show Off
Chapter Twenty-Five - You Get Something, I Get Something.
Chapter Twenty-Six - Dirty Little Ella
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Boobland
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Dangerous Sexual Encounters
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Late Night Phone Calls
Chapter Thirty - Self-Destruct Mode
Chapter Thirty-One - Virginator
Author's Note 💕
Chapter Thirty-Two - Gettin' It
Chapter Thirty-Three - Satan's Balls
Chapter Thirty-Four - He was mine first.
Chapter Thirty-Five - Hard.
Chapter Thirty-Six - Villains are more fun.
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Don't play the player
Chapter Thirty-Nine - So-So
Chapter Forty - He's Gay.
Chapter Forty-One - Poor Man's Ella
Chapter Forty-Two - De-monked
Chapter Forty-Three - I will break your heart
Chapter Forty-Four - Not A Sweet Romance
Chapter Forty-Five - Two Pump Chump
Chapter Forty-Six - Six Years, Beautiful.
Chapter Forty-Seven - Picture Perfect Home

Chapter Thirty-Eight - Revirginized

13.2K 916 483
By Elizabethjaybooks

Comment & Vote, pretty please!

Before us sat my mom—who was the only one that knew why they all were here—my dad, Hunter's parents, William Charles Grey, and Rebecca Grey.

Hunter and I were sitting on a single couch, I was basically sitting over his lap and that made dad scowl at him. Hunter and I exchanged a look before we announced why we called them here. "WE'RE PREGNANT!"

At first, dad's eyes widened but then he frowned as if he couldn't believe what he heard, and then his mind finally registered what we had announced and his face turned red with rage. "My daughter is a minor!" he yelled out.

"Dad, I'm nineteen!"

He ignored what I said, his attention solely on Hunter. "You had the nerve to touch my daughter in that way—"

"Matthew!" mom slapped his arm and that made him shut his mouth before he sent Hunter another death glare.

Hunter's mom, Rebecca—Beck as we all called her was completely overjoyed but his father, Will's expression mirrored my dad.

"You guys are too young for a child" he uttered, watching us with narrowed eyes.

I nodded. "Mom has offered to take care of our child, so, Hunter and I can complete our studies"

"Caroline, I'm in too, a week with you and a week with me" Beck chimed in.

Will glared at us. "If you both couldn't take responsibility for it then why did you think that it was a good idea to have a child?!"

Hunter sighed. "We can take responsibility, dad. You guys don't have to, Ella and I will be fine, we'll hire a nanny."

"And who will pay the nanny?" his dad asked, he was a little hard on Hunter, always has been but he loved him nonetheless.

"I will," Hunter and I said at the same time.

"Have you both worked a day in your life?" this time, it was my dad. "Have you both earned a single dollar since the day you were born?"

"A child is a big responsibility, it's not a joke!" Will added.

Hunter clenched his jaw, lifting a shoulder. "I'll get a job"

"So, you'll study, work, and raise a baby all on your own?" Will asked.

"Oh, will you both just stop it!" Beck shouted, frowning at them.

"They are just kids, I will not let both of them throw their future away!" Will snapped at everyone in the room.

"They are not throwing their future away, if anything I think a child will make them more responsible adults!" Mom spoke for the first time since the announcement.

The thing with Hunter's family is that they loved me as much as they loved their son. Will and Beck already considered me their daughter-in-law. I know Will was concerned but my dad was completely pissed off for another reason—the reason being the fact that I had sex or have a sex life at all.

"You will take care of her?" dad asked, surprising me.

Hunter nodded. "I will."

"They are kids, Matt" Will said to him.

"As long as my daughter is happy, I have no problem with that"

The conversation cooled down after that. Dad and Will accepted the fact that this baby will be a part of their lives now and once they did, they were as happy as their wives.

Everyone dispersed in different conversations, one or two names were thrown around for the baby. Middle names were also discussed.

I smiled, going to the kitchen to get drinks for everyone but me because I was pregnant and can't drink alcohol. Mom followed me into the kitchen and hugged me.

"I'm truly so happy for you, baby, I had so much trouble while conceiving you and I have always been a little scared thinking about if I passed down my infertility to you but this..." she placed a hand over my non-existent baby bump. "This is good, this is perfect..."

My eyes teared up, probably because of all the hormonal changes in my body, I was too emotional nowadays. "Mom, can I ask for something?"

Mom brushed away from hair from my face like I was a baby. "Anything."

"Can you keep my pregnancy a secret, I don't want anyone to know just yet?"

"Of course, of course, anything you want"

"I know Hannah is your best friend but please, not even her, please"

"I won't, you don't have to tell me twice."

The next day, Hunter and I went for our first ultrasound. I was 8-week pregnant, I couldn't hold in my excitement. Hunter seemed a little uneasy considering he didn't want children and that fact made me a little sad too.

"You don't have to..." I whispered to him as he uneasily stood with his hands in his pockets while the doctor spread a gel over my stomach.

"Are you crazy? I want to be here, Ella"

I smiled and stared at the monitor that showed us a grainy black-and-white picture of a fetus, nothing much yet. God, I really thought that I loved Hunter but at that moment I fell in love with another little person—the person who was growing inside of me, a piece of Hunter and me, it was our love, our feelings for each other in physical form and that became the most precious thing in the world for me.

On the way back to my apartment, Hunter squeezed my hand that was interlinked into his, a stupid grin plastered over his face. He drove with one hand while keeping our interlinked hand over his thigh. It was dangerous because my phobia increased tenfold as I realized now I have another person to protect.

"Drive slowly!"

"I am," he brought our interlinked hand to his lips and kissed it. His eyes dropped to my stomach. "Dad got you too, little one"

"I thought you never wanted children," I said teasingly.

"I changed my mind" he grinned wider.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣︎ °․┈┈┈┈

I eyed Ace as he took my prey to a corner to have a “man-to-man talk” I'm pretty sure he will lose his shit and he will probably start a bar fight because come on! It's Ace!

I took a sip of the cheap beer that he had bought me and frowned when I saw my prey and Ace doing a bro hug.

What the fuck?!

Ace gave me a shit-eating grin before he turned his attention back to the man and talked some more. He gave Ace's shoulder a squeeze and gave me an apologetic look.

Um, what did that bastard do?

The man left after that and Ace made his way back to me. He made himself comfortable on the bar stool next to me and out of nowhere planted a kiss on my cheek. Instantly, I slapped him away.

"What did you say to him?!" I asked.

He feigned innocence. "Who? That guy?"

"Yeah! That guy!"

"I told him that you have a dick"

He said it as I was taking a sip and the beer hit my throat harshly, I choked on it, coughing violently. The liquid burned in my lung and I felt Ace's huge hand rubbing my back up and down.

"You did what?" my voice came out rough, croaky.

He again gave me an annoying grin. "I actually made up a whole sob story about how your parents wanted a girl and that made you so fucking insecure. You never got over it and started to act and talk like a girl when in reality you're just a very small boy with a micro-dick and parental issues."

I watched him with my jaw slack with horror. "And he believed all that?"

He nodded, smugness exuding off him. "I was very convincing..."

I grind my teeth. "Couldn't he see my breasts?!

He choked out a laugh at that. "He said and I quote, that's why her tits looked so fake,"

Instinctively, I touched my breasts. "They are real!" I seethed through gritted teeth.

Ace's gaze lazily dropped to my cleavage, he glided his tongue across his upper lips in a slow, teasing motion. "I know they are, I grew up with them" he then let out a laugh. "But he didn't need to know that."

I squinted my eyes at him. "So, you basically told him your life story but used my name instead," I gave him a sickly sweet smile.

He gave me a lop-sided smirk. "I would have been offended by the insult if it was true. You and I both know I had a macro-dick even when I was fifteen..." he leaned closer to me with a twisted look on his face. "Imagine how big is it now..."

I leaned back, jutting my chin out. "The size doesn't even matter when you don't even know what to do with it?" then I gave him a fake thoughtful expression. "How long has it been since you last...?"

"Five years, seven months, and fifteen days," he told me without any shame. "Would you like to change that?" he asked, mischievously.

I confidently cocked an eyebrow at him. Leave it to Ace to mess with my mind like no one else can. "I would have if you weren't such a pussy"

He placed a hand over his heart. "I'm saving myself for the right moment, Ella"

"I don't think I want to wait for that," I said, eyeing a guy that had been undressing me with his eyes for the last hour. He seemed like a decent one-night stand. 

"Don't you dare..." his voice had a playful hint to it. "I will not give up until the whole Richmonte knows about your micro-dick, so no other guy will touch you."

My eyebrows pinched together. "Do you expect me to fucking wait around for you? Take your revirginized ass elsewhere."

"Revirginized ass" he repeated with a laugh.

"I really thought you were about to start a bar fight," I said, thoughtfully.

"Over the years, I have learned that you can deal with things without using violence" he looked so proud of himself as he said that.

"Good for you! Want a cookie?" I asked sarcastically.

He laughed at that, a challenge in those deep brown eyes but then the amusement went away as he stared at me intensely. "Why do you sleep around?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"Why do you sleep around with men you don't even know? You were never that person—"

A sudden boiling fury surged up inside of me. "Well, people change, Ace!"

A hint of a smile reappeared on his lips. "They do, don't they?"

I know what he was trying to do, he was trying to make me believe that he had changed and maybe he did but that doesn't fucking change our history. We have always been fuck-buddies nothing more, nothing less.

I have slept with many men in my life but even though Ace and I were inexperienced and young, sex with him had always been mindblowing. He had been one of the best dick I've ever had. I suppose it was the only reason I clung to him like crazy when I was young.

The other day, running into Hunter had me messed up in more ways than I can imagine, and believe it or not sex calms me down, it makes me forget. For me, it's like being high, when the pleasure takes over, I can hardly think of anything else, any of my problems. It feels like I'm sinking and soaring all at once.

I asked Ace to fuck me shamelessly because I needed it, no man has ever done the things Ace has done to me in bed. Seeing Hunter Grey felt like I was being cut open and I needed Ace to just fuck it all away. To dominate me, put me in my place, and make these messed-up feelings go away because there was no denying that Ace was a beast in bed.

In the past, I have met a few self-proclaimed dominant men but most of them are all bark, no bite.

Ace knew what he was doing. He was confident in his own fucked up kind of way. I was fucked up in my own twisted way. Sex with Ace as I remember was dirty, rough, erotic, and senseless. I could use that.

On the other hand, sex with Hunter was soft, full of warm fuzzies, and everything—shit I shouldn't be thinking about that.

I took another sip of the beer, trying to distract myself. A mischievous thought crossed my mind. It would be fun to mess with him. "How was the sex with Veronica?"

His eyes momentarily widened and then he frowned as if thinking about something.

I lifted a shoulder. "I never got to ask you that, I mean after all the shit you put me through..."

I wanted to know if anyone else had kept up with his taste in the bedroom.

He formed a fist before he started to list words that describe his sex life with Veronica by pulling out a finger each time. "Unsatisfying, disgusting, depressing, excessive over-the-top moaning, and lame"

My jaw slacked, I wasn't expecting him to say such things. Back in high school, I thought that Veronica made him happy in ways that I never had. I thought she was the love of his life. His idea of perfect.

"You told me a few days ago, that you don't even remember what she looked like" I threw him a skeptical look.

"I don't really... but I don't have much sexual experience to not remember the little sex I had. It was just you and her, no one else, so yes, I remember how much she annoyed me in bed" he cringed. "And it was painful"

I cocked an eyebrow. "Painful?"

"She had very long nails," he cringed once more as if remembering something traumatic.

I actually laughed out loud at that and wiggled my eyebrows. "So, I'm the best sex of your life"

He stared into my eyes with a sweet smile, yes, a sweet smile not a smirk. "You're the only one I want too."

My grin wavered a bit, I pressed my lips together not knowing how to answer that. He seemed serious as he said that and I have other plans. I'm going to dump Ace like a bad habit, as soon as I'm out of Richmonte and back to LA.

But a little fun with a guy who is good in bed never hurt anyone, right?

It's not like he isn't going to get something out of it. He said I'm the only one he wants, I'll grant this devil his wish, I'll sleep with him.

"You're like this super sexy, young business tycoon, son of a very famous man, one of the most eligible bachelors in America, you can get any girl you want, Ace. Why me?" I asked, taking a big gulp of the beer and ordering another one.

I needed to know how deeply involved he was in this because I might not care for the guy but I wasn't cruel enough to completely destroy him. Heartbreak makes you a little unhinged.

He again gave me a sweet, panty-dropping smile. He offered me his hand. "I fucking love this song"

Under the influence by Chris Brown played softly through the pub. I placed my hand in his before he took us to a corner where a few of the couples were dancing in dim lighting. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands went to my waist.

He tugged me closer, our lowers bodies pressed together in a very unholy way. He clamped his teeth down over his lower lip and a mixture of lust and playfulness burned in my chest, shooting straight to my core.

He leaned closer, his lips hovered over mine, and then he sang along a line of the song. “You don't know what you did, did to me. Your body lightweight speaks to me” he slightly brushed our lips together before he pulled back. The way he said the words made me think that he was implying something like it was the answer to the question I had asked him before he took us to the dance floor.

Maybe, it was...

His eyes darkened, it was always a mystery to me how his brown eyes would change colors, sometimes they were the lightest shade of brown, and sometimes they were pitch black. He squeezed them shut, releasing a harsh breath before opening them again and pulling me even closer.

I like it when he looks at me as if I was the biggest sinful temptation of his life and he wants to touch me so badly but can't. I have no idea what was stopping him—I wasn't.

The song ended, and so did our staring match.

There was this weird vibe between us, between our bodies that felt more than personal. The air turned heavier and tensed. Fuck, I didn't want personal with Ace.

I pulled away from him and told him to wait. He stood in the same spot like a good boy as I walked to the guy that was playing random songs for everyone. I whispered the name of the song in his ear while Ace watched us with a frown.

I walked back to Ace with a grin and got on my tiptoes. "This song is for you, Acey..." I said teasingly and he cringed at the endearment.

I See Red by Everybody Loves an Outlaw played through the speakers.

Ace shook his head, "I don't know this song..."

I grinned and sang along to the lyrics obnoxiously because I was drunk and wanted to ease the weird vibe between us.

I again wrapped my arms around his neck and sang along. “You, you two-timing, cheap-lying, wannabe
You're a fool, if you thought that I'd just let this go”

Ace nodded with a smile. "Ah." he just said.

His face was priceless as the singer explained how she wanted to kill the guy.

I again went on my tiptoes and grabbed the nape of his neck, pulling his ear closer to my lips. “Did you really just say, she didn't mean anything, oh
I'll remember those words, when I come for your soul, your soul” I whispered before I bit his earlobe slightly and he shuddered in response.

I pulled back with a teasing smile. "It's fitting, isn't it?"

He nodded, his face serious. "Enough dancing"

He grabbed my hand and tugged me out of the pub, I laughed hysterically, I hit a nerve and I was enjoying every second of it. He suddenly pulled me to his front and gripped my waist before picking me up and placing me over the trunk of his car. He parted my legs roughly and stepped between them before savagely claiming my lips like they belonged to him.

Just him...

A/N

Hello, everyone! ❤️

I hope you enjoyed today's update!
Leave feedback. →

Do you think they'll do the deed in the next chapter? 🌶️

P.s. I won't tolerate bullshit!

X O X O
JANE DOE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 243 37
All of her life, she thought to marry a romantic man who could take care of her till death and didn't care about wealth that much. A man which she co...
116K 3.6K 22
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
14.4K 251 2
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
8.5M 292K 85
He is smart, rich and handsome. A child prodigy. Girls love him and boys respect him. In short he is the epitome of perfection, looked up by everyone...