The Enemies

By 06_C_A_N_24

A sequel to The Bros Love hasn't worked out for him in the past, but meeting the person he can't stand might... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

11 2 29
By 06_C_A_N_24

Liam's POV

It had been a few hours since Thomson had interrogated Liam and Calvin. Liam was sitting in his room, playing games on his laptop, when Thomson suddenly burst in. "Where is he?!" He accusingly asked Liam.

"Huh?"

"Where is Calvin?"

"He's not in your room?" Liam closed his laptop as he gave his brother his full attention.

"Would I be asking where he was if he were in my room? Don't you think that's the first place I checked?"

"Geez, sorry. Why don't you just call him?"

"I think he turned his phone off. What was the last thing he said before you left my room earlier?"

"He just said that he was going to pack just in case you wanted him gone."

"Well, apparently he decided for me."

"You were really considering making him leave?" Liam looks at Thomson, surprised.

"No, but in his mind, I was. Calvin doesn't always realize that just because someone is mad at him doesn't mean they hate him. He's just used to everyone giving up on him. Ugh, whatever. You're going to help me find him."

"Eh... why do I have to help?"

"Because it's partially your fault he left."

"How the hell is it my fault?!" Liam stood up from his desk, despite being too short to be at eye level with his brother.

"Because you won't just tell me what happened! That's the only reason I was angry. You both choose to keep things from me instead of just coming clean. Why not just tell me what happened? I'm going to assume the worst otherwise." Thomson rambled on.

"I was drinking!" Liam suddenly blurted out. Thomson paused for a second. His eyes went wide, then filled with disappointment.

"What the hell did you just say?"

"I was drinking, alright? That's why Calvin gave me a ride home! That's why it took him so long to go back to your room!"

"Why the hell were you drinking? Did you learn nothing from the last time you tried this shit?! Calvin didn't take advantage of you, did he?! God, Liam! You're going to throw your entire life away. It's going to all go down the drain!"

"Thomson! Calvin didn't do anything! He was just making sure I was alright! And stop acting like a parent and act like a brother! Just because I drink every once in a while, doesn't mean I'm throwing my life away!"

"Ok! Whatever! Just shut up! We need to find Calvin. There are very few places he has to go."

"What are the options for where he can go?"

"Um... He can go home, he can go to his aunt's, or he could make some horrible mistake and go hook up with someone." Liam feels something in his stomach twist, but decides it's nothing.

"So, he could literally be anywhere?" Liam realizes.

"Aye," Thomson sighs as they both head for the door. Liam is in disbelief that he's really going to help look for Calvin. Why would he help find someone he can't stand being around?

"Where are we going to start?" Liam asked Thomson as they climbed into the car.

"I guess we'll start with a visit to his father." Liam feels uneasy about the idea.

"Are you sure he turned his phone off?"

"Why else wouldn't he answer me? He rarely ignores me." Liam nods, looking out the window. After some thought, he takes out his phone and goes through his contacts. "What are you doing?"

"Just watch." Liam finds Calvin and calls him, putting the phone to his ear as it rings. It barely gets through the first ring before there is an answer.

"Hello? Is something wrong? Why are you calling me, Liam?" Calvin says, sounding extremely concerned. Liam looks over at Thomson.

"Nothing is wrong, Calvin. We're just wanting to know where you are. Tommy wasn't going to make you leave." Thomson's eyes fill with anger, knowing that Calvin answered Liam and not him.

"He wasn't? I assumed he'd want me gone. He's probably still mad at me."

"No, Cal, he's not mad," Liam tries to talk in a calm, reassuring tone. "I told him the entire truth. If he's mad at anyone, it's me. Right now, he's just worried about you." Liam can visibly see Thomson's anger growing. Suddenly, Thomson reaches over to grab the phone out of Liam's hand. The car speeds up.

"Calvin! Where the hell are you?!" Thomson yells into the phone. Not being able to hear Calvin, Liam grows concerned with how he's reacting. "We are on our way. Get your arse outside, so when we are there, we can leave. I have some words for you. We should be there in less than 5 minutes." Thomson hangs up the phone and throws it back at Liam.

"What just happened?"

"You fucking tell me! Why do you have Calvin's number?"

"It's not that big of a deal! Why can't you mind your own business?! For the last time, you're not my father!" The car speeds up even more, taking a sharp turn down a narrow street lined with apartment buildings.

"I'm more your father than you give me credit for. Stop acting like you're a fucking adult because you're not. I am protecting you from Calvin."

"Protecting me from him? He's been better to me in the last week than you have in the last month!"

"Are you sure you're saying that or is your dick saying that? Calvin is bad news."

"Oh my fucking god! It's not like that! I don't see him like that! We're more like frenemies!"

"What the fuck is that?" He pulls outside the flat and sees Calvin sitting in the grass. "Get your arse in this car now!" Without hesitation, Calvin quickly obeys.

"Yes, master. Anything for you, master." He mocks as he climbs into the car.

"Don't push his buttons. He's going through his cycle." Calvin looks at Liam, trying not to laugh as Tommy glares at them both.

"Both of you need to shut the hell up! We'll talk when we get home."

"Or we could not talk at all." Liam looks at Thomson but immediately gets shot down.

Calvin's POV

Calvin sat in silence during the car ride. Glancing at Liam every once in a while, but mostly staring out the window.

"Get your arses in the living room right now." Tommy looks at them both, waiting for them both to get out. Liam gets out first and Calvin follows, debating if he should try to talk to Liam first. He doesn't think that's the best idea. Tommy looks like he could kill him with a single look.

"Tom Tom..." Calvin tries to talk to Tommy. "Oh, Tom Tom, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry."

"You don't know what you did? You have lied to me over and over. I thought we were friends! And how the hell do you have my brother's number? You know what," Tommy looks at Liam, "hand me your phone."

Liam's and Calvin's faces go to pure fear. They both know what's on there. Liam speaks up, "Why do you need my phone? There's nothing on there. I can just block him."

"No, give it." Tommy puts out his hand and Liam reluctantly hands over the phone. They watch as Tommy scrolls through the phone and finds messages between Liam and Calvin. He clicks on the conversation and his eyes go wide when he sees it. He holds up the phone towards Calvin. "What the hell is this?" On the phone is a photo Calvin had sent to Liam.

"Oh... um... that's just me." Calvin stutters.

Liam mutters under his breath, "Fucking idiot."

Tommy looks angrily at Calvin. "Why the hell did you send that to my brother?"

"It was a joke. See. Ha ha, funny. Right? I know you're laughing on the inside, Tom Tom."

"This is no fucking joke. I told you not to fuck with my brother and here is proof you're trying to get into his trousers. What the fuck Calvin?"

"I'm not trying to get into his trousers. I'm trying to get him out of them." Liam glares at Calvin, slapping him on his arm.

"I'm going to fuck you up." Tommy launches at Calvin and he jumps up and runs upstairs, towards Liam's room. Tommy chases after him, barging through the door to Liam's room.

"Tom Tom, we can talk about this." Calvin puts his hands up in defense.

"Don't fucking call me that, you slag! You are trying to defile my baby brother!" Tommy picks up a book and throws it at Calvin.

"Ok hey, defile is a strong word Tom Tom! I was going to keep my hands to myself like a good kid. And don't act like Liam is a good innocent little choir boy!"

"He's my brother! Keep your dirty mitts off him!" Tommy angrily throws another object.

"I wasn't going to do anything unless he asked me to! I'm like a hundred percent sure he would ask for me anytime of the day."

"God damnit Calvin, shut the fuck up!" Liam screeches from behind Tommy.

"You know it's true, you little hobbit." Calvin smirks at Liam and gets hit right in the face with a boot.

"Hey! Calvin, you stop it for fuck's sake! Listen to me! If you lay a fucking finger," Calvin opens his mouth to say something. "Or! Any other body part, I will beat the shit out of you! I have been very nice considering what you have been doing. No more sending him naked pictures, either!"

"He wasn't naked in that picture." Liam adds and Tommy turns around.

"Oh, so you want pictures of him with his wank out?" Liam looks horrified.

"I think he would love pictures of my wank, to be honest, Tom Tom."

"You shut the fuck up! You sit and be quiet, you fucking infant!" Tommy's face is beet red as he yells. "All of this needs to end right now. No more weird jokes, no more being alone together, no touching, no sending pictures, just no anything! I'm tired of this! You two are both horrible! Calvin, you can't keep your crank in your pants! And Liam, you act like such a victim when Calvin does anything, but then you turn around and enable it!"

Both boys stay quiet as Tommy berates them. Liam looking down at his feet, not able to look his brother in the eye. Calvin looks directly at Tommy the whole time, nodding and agreeing to what he says.

"Ok, I'm done now. You are lucky I have a date with my girlfriend, you fucking twats. I'm leaving and if I come back to anything, I will snap your fucking neck." Tommy points a finger at Calvin. "Understand me?"

"Yes, sir," Calvin salutes Tommy with a smile on his face. Tommy rolls his eyes and goes downstairs, leaving the house.

"It's funny how he yells at us, then leaves us unsupervised together." Calvin smiles at Liam standing up. "So we have like three hours. Let's get this going." Calvin walks over to Liam. Liam looks at him with a face of disgust.

"Ew no, that's gross." Liam looks up at Calvin as he gets closer.

"If it's so gross, then why aren't you backing away from me?"

"Maybe I don't want to back away." Liam looks at Calvin sternly.

"Then I'll just kiss you." Calvin leans in, getting closer before Liam slaps a hand over his lips.

"No more kissing me, Calvin." Calvin grabs his hand, moving it.

"Liam, baby, don't be scared of your brother. I hate to say it, but he won't do shit." Calvin turns his hand and starts softly trailing kisses down his arm. Liam watches him, softly turning red. Calvin stops kissing and moves his face up and into Liam's neck. Liam tenses up, getting ready to push him back, but Calvin's voice stops him.

"J-just please let me stay for a moment."

Liam relaxes and slowly sets his hand in Calvin's hair, feeling it gently. "I'm only doing this because I feel bad for you."

"I know."

"I still don't like you, even though I'm doing this."

"Yeah Liam, just hush up and let me be for a moment." Calvin cuddles up to Liam for a while, resting with a soft smile.

"Ok, it's been like fifteen minutes and my feet are starting to hurt. Can we lie down?"

"Oh, so now you're enjoying it?" Calvin says with a smirk.

"Oh, shut up," Liam says as Calvin picks Liam up, keeping his hands on his tushy, and carries Liam to the bed. Liam blushes and grips onto him a bit tightly. Calvin laughs a bit and lays down on his back, keeping Liam on his chest.

"Oh, so you like the hand placement? I'll gladly keep them here then." He gives Liam a squeeze, earning a hard slap on the chest.

"I swear to fuck if you do that again, I'll tell Tommy."

"You wouldn't do that. You enjoy it too much."

"Calvin, every single time you open your mouth, you become less attractive."

"And every time you open your mouth, it makes me want you even more."

"Shut up and let me take a nap." Liam gently cuddles into his chest, shutting his eyes. Calvin gently ran his hand through Liam's hair, then closed his eyes, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 1 27
This story is about 2 people and their life all the wanted was each other and all the universe was doing was separating them...Lets take a look in th...
2.8K 191 17
"Please forgive me Lord, for I have sinned." He was taught that homosexuality was wrong almost his whole life, but what happens when he slowly starts...
167 3 16
This story is about two firefighters falling in love at first sight. They became friends and started hanging out until something happened to the othe...
78.8K 2.6K 27
How will 2 people's future change when they meet on accident? Can is a ordinary loving, cheerful, Guy. On the other hand Tin is from the most powerfu...