I believe in us | l.s.

By swiss-1D-direction

Louis has just moved to London, has no one there and just wanted to end his bad day. What happens when a cert... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
not an update!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
HELP!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The End

Chapter 28

529 12 11
By swiss-1D-direction

Updatee <3

STILL SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME WRITE!!

Vote and comment!

-

The next morning, the boys inclusive Louis got up early. They had a few interviews planned and Louis had to take some classes.

The whole day was quite boring. Just the usual. For lunch, the met up and ate together at a small café.

In the afternoon, Louis just studied again. He didn't want to have to catch up when he got back again.

The boys had some interviews. The same questions repeating over and over again.

The most asked question was "who's taken and who's single?"

The boys had to lie again, no matter how much they hated it.

"I'm single."

"So am I"

Niall and Liam answered. They quickly looked at each other, shaking their head with a sad smile.

"I'm happily taken" Zayn grinned. He was happy, that's true. But he's still a bit sad for his mates.

"And I'm taken too." Harry answered. 'Not by who you think' Harry thought. It made him want to cry, but he couldn't. Not in the middle of an interview.

All of the boys were glad when the day finally ended. Don't get them wrong, they love their jobs! It's just exhausting and boring when the same questions are asked over and over again.

And Louis was happy because the day was interesting but tiring. And he had Harry to cuddle.

On December 20th they went to visit the volcano in the parco nazionale del Vesuvio. They slept in and decided to go in the afternoon and stay for the sunset.

They were able to drive until a parking lot. From there they had to walk.

It was a nice hike, about 50 minutes up the volcano. The view was beautiful!

And when they were in top, the could finally look into the crater which was quite impressive.

They decided they would hike around the crater. After about ten minutes, the saw a small souvenir shop and went inside to buy some presents for their families and for themselves as a memory.

After a short break including drinks, they continued their hike.

Every now and then they stopped to take some pictures of the view and the crater.

And sometimes they were stopped for pictures with fans. Luckily, no fans were disrespectful and Paul and Matthew didn't have to intervene.

After about 40 minutes, they had circled the volcano.

The sun was slowly setting so they searched a quiet spot so they could watch it without interruptions of fans.

It was the perfect spot, really. Nobody could see them.

So finally, Larry and Niam were able to act coupely and take some pictures.

Zayn was entertained by the two bodyguards that were like friends.

They ate some sandwiches and then got up to really watch.

"I love you baby." Harry said as he wrapped his arms around Louis from behind.

They were turned to the sunset and the view.

Louis smiled and turned his head to the side so he could look Harry in the eyes.

Without them noticing, Paul took a few pictures of them. And Niam too of course as they were busy too.

He would show them later.

When it slowly got dark, they decided to pack up and return to the car. The walk down took way shorter. Only about half an hour.

In the end, all of them were glad to be back in the beds after a fresh shower.

On the 21st in the morning, a tour bus got them from the hotel and they drove off to Rome.

It was planned that they would travel in a tour bus for the time being in Italy as they were five people. Their bodyguards had to travel in a different car or better, a mini-van.

So after two and a half hours of driving, they arrived in Rome at ten o'clock.

They looked around their rooms in awe, unpacked some things in the hotel and then went to eat some lunch.

In the afternoon, the boys had an album signing.

Of course, many fans were there. All of them were behaving though so it wasn't dangerous.

Most of the fans were freaking out, crying, seeing one direction live for the first time and talking to them.

But of course, the one direction boys could calm them down. They were trained for that, having experienced that way too many times to count before.

Louis took the afternoon as study-time. He sat at the beautiful glass table in the hotel suit, the view the Colosseo.

In the evening, the boys came back.

"Honey, I'm baackk!!" Harry shouted through the suit, only to be met by the cutest sight ever.

Louis was asleep, head resting on the table, laptop still open.

He didn't seem to be bothered by Harry's loud entrance. He still slept soundly.

So Harry decided to let him sleep for a bit longer, as they went out to eat dinner later.

Dinner was beautiful. The hotel had a terrace from which you could see the Colosseo.

Louis managed to eat not much without the rest noticing. His stomach still made problems.

The next day, December 22nd, was quite the same. Interviews and appointments for the boys, Uni for Louis.

December 23rd was better. The boys had nothing to do and Uni went on break anyways. So they decided to do some sightseeing.

The first stop was at villa Borghese. The boys' driver was allowed to drive in the city because they were famous. The car usage was restricted because Rome was improving their green footprint.

At villa Borghese, they just walked around. They saw different things like the piazza di Siena, Gigi Proietti, and the monumento all' Alpino e all' umile eroe. This monument was a man with a rifle and a horse made out of dark blue/green stone.

The tempio di Antonino e Faustina was pretty too. It had four pillars and the "roof" wasn't whole anymore.

DIVAE FAVSTINAE DIVI ANTONINI F M ANTONINI AVGVSTI

NOVAE CERERI TI CLAVDIVS HERODES ATTICVS COS DD

was written in capital letters on top.

That's the roman script for "divae faustinae divi antonini f m antonini augusti novae cereri ti claudius herodes atticus cos dd" and meant "deified Antoninus and defied faustina, I am asking you, herodes, atticus to ..."

(a/n: I have no idea hahhaha.. I had some latin at school and I know a few things... but I don't understand the second part. Can anybody help??"

The boys walked around some more, looking at different things, their bodyguards following their every-step.

After a while, it got boring so they went back to the car and drove to the vasilica sancto Petri in Vaticano and giardini vaticani. They did stop shortly at piazza del Popolo on their way. It was a high pillar full of hieroglyphs.

The st. Peter's basilica in the Vatican was beautiful. It was a round circle and because it was a bit rainy, everything reflected on the ground a bit.

They also saw the obelisco di piazza pietro. Again, it was a pillar. But it was beautiful anyways.

Generally, they just walked around in the Vatican City (città del vaticano).

The third stop today was the pantheon. They went inside for a short time and looked around. It was beautiful. Through the "hole" in the cupola was light shining. It just looked pretty.

"OMG ARE YOU ONE DIRECTION?!" A girl shouted, earning glares from people around because it was a silent atmosphere.

"Uh yeah, do you want a picture?" Liam asked, trying to get her to calm down.

"OMG OMG OMG!! YES!!" the girl squealed, tears running down her face.

So she quickly walked over to them, hugged Harry tightly, taking him by surprise, and pushed her phone in Louis' hand.

"Take the photo." she said rather harshly.

Louis only nodded and stepped back so everybody fit in the picture.

When it was done, the girl just wouldn't stop hugging Harry and tried to kiss him multiple times, making Louis glare.

"Ok love, we have to go now." Harry said after he turned his head so she only kissed his cheek again.

But she wouldn't listen.

Louis started to glare at her even more now.

"Please, love." Harry tried again and pushed her away a bit.

But she just kept coming back, even after the boy said it a few more times.

So Harry just looked at Paul, sending a look that said 'help me'.

So Paul intervened. He asked the girl one more time before he grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

So the first thing Harry did when he was free, was to hug Louis and whisper some things in his ear before walking outside with the rest.

"I'm sorry, baby. I love you and only you." Harry said again and sneaked a kiss on Louis' cheek.

Louis only nodded so they walked away from the pantheon, searching for a quiet place to eat lunch.

After lunch, where Louis didn't eat much again, they got inside the car and drove to the roman forum.

They just looked around there and even saw the curia iulia and a different basilica.

They walked to their fifth and last destination of the day, the Colosseo. On their way, they saw a lot of different things again.

One of them being the Palatino. To be seen were some ruins from the Romans and a lot of brown 'grass'. It was winter so it wasn't that beautiful grass.

Another thing they saw was the arco di Constantino. Another arch on a few pillars.

To Harry, everything was extremely interesting. He has always loved history. But to Louis, it was pretty boring. He was never good at it and didn't like it one bit. But opposites attract, right?

When they arrived at the Colosseo, it was already getting dark. Luckily it wasn't cloudy anymore. so the sunset behind the Colosseo lit up the whole sky. It looked unreal.

So they decided to fast-walk to the hotel's terrace-restaurant to watch the rest. There were not many people so they thought that they could take some couple-pictures with the sunset and the Colosseo in the background.

After dinner, where Louis ate, but excused himself to go to the toilet to throw up a few minutes after he finished eating, the boys went each to their own rooms.

Louis and Harry just cuddled and kissed a bit before changing and brushing their teeth to go to sleep.

"Tomorrow is your birthday." Harry whispered into the dark when Louis was already falling asleep.

"I know."

"We're going to celebrate, right?"

"Not too much please, I don't like it."

"But it's your birthday!!"

"It's Christmas Eve too!"

"Doesn't matter, you're more important."

"Harry."

"Louis."

"Please, my stomach is still not completely back to normal and I really don't want to."

"Fine. But only if you agree to go to the doctor's when we're home again and it's not better."

"Alright." Louis answered, guess he would just have to act.

"Good night, I love you." Harry said and pecked Louis' lips shortly.

"Sleep well, Haz. I love you too."

-

I've never been to Rome and I don't speak much Italian. So I'm sorry for any mistakes!!

December 20th is my birthday btw hahahha

Idk how much I'm gonna update again. This is one of the last chapters I have pre-written and I'm going to leave for my exchange year in 2 weeks. I still have quite a bit to do so yeah haha
Still searching for some help to write!!

Lots of love
- Li

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
1.2K 32 23
the story of larry..... will their love be strong to last years later
6.6K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
404 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...