"Your smile"Jujutsu Kaisen x...

By Sia_kurenai

There were little cute giggles in the shrine on the most powerful king of curses. What happens when she was t... More

Epilogue
Chapter 1: Mama!
Chapter 3: Heal me! Ramen!
Chapter 4: Dreams
Chapter 5: Safe
Chapter 6: day out
chapter 7: Nani?
Chapter 8: Beauty
Chapter 9: Gojo household
Chapter 10: In a fight!
Chapter 11: Home Sukuna Home
Chapter 12: Sleepy Ramen
Chapter 12: Tata good bye
Chapter 13: Marry?

Chapter 2: kill!

459 14 4
By Sia_kurenai

Sukuna yelled shut up loudly and you crouched downed covering for ears. "Scary." You mumbled. "Urame! I am exorcising this brat now! Go out of the room!"

"Sukuna Sama please!" She pleased coming close to sukuna holding his arm. Sukuna pushed her away. "DONT touch me!you silly woman!" He angered as urame fell on the floor. "Mama!" You said worriedly as you approached to her. But sukuna held you arm. You threw tantrums! You tried to be free.  

Sukuna growled. He dragged you! Put for the room to shrine's basement. You were trembling in fear. Then he entered in a dusty room. He threw you harshly. I will kill it. He thought as he came to you, you backed up to the corner of the room. Tears were at the end of your eyes.

He smirked evilly. 

He grabbed your head. Ready to press it for real. 

Hum?"

He looked down as he felt timy hands of his hand (you grabbed his hand which was on your head.)

Super short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
70.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...