Chapter 6: day out

Sukuna held you tightly and snuggled with his warm body. 

Next day.

Urame woke you up and got you ready in a new kimono she bought for you. "Kannah you look beautiful!" Urame exclaimed. You giggled. "Where's ramen?" You asked. "Sukuna Sama is waiting for you outside." She said. You nodded and ran through halls. "Ramen!" You yelled happily. Sukuna emotionlessly saw you. "Oi brat come we are going." He said grumpily. You nodded. "Ramen" you said looking up at the man. "Hmmm?"  He hummed. "You beauty." You said with a smile mam king sukuna fluster. 

After that there was a village. Peaople were walking, talking to each other. Women held their children and men were going to work. Sukuna picked you up. "DONT got lost oaky?" He asked. You nodded. Sukuna entered and began walking, the people saw both of you and They began running. "Ryomen Sukuna is here! Everyone run!" The person screamed, women ran. Sukuna laughed. You looked at him and at the running public. 

"R-ramen." You flinched. Sukuna let go of you. "Watch me I do this." He said and left. He jumped on the roofs of the huts and killed people. You liked it?

Well sort of.....as  people ran. "They should be scared." "Kannah"sukuna said coming to you, you looked at him. He crouched down.  "Now your turn to destroy the village." He said. Concerntrate and begin" he said. You gulped. 

You closed your eyes. You concerntrated hard and your (h/c) hair began to glow.  Darkish red aura surrounded your hand. "Now release." Sukuna whispered. You released the energy and it created 10m destruction.  

He kissed your cheek. "Very well, brat." 

You blushed. First time someone ever appreciated you.  Sukuna stood back. "Ah! Thesis scent of sorrow." He said taking a deep breathe. He looked down again. "Come let's make more deaths alive!" He said. You tilted your head. He picked you up. He began walking in search of more fun. "Baa!" You heard a sheep's cry. U Looked around, and saw a hurt sheep's baby. 

"Ramen!" You said as you pointed at the baby sheep. Sukuna looked at the sheep and turned away. "Leave it". He said. You protested. You got rid of his grip. You ran to sheep. "Heal" you said worriedly to sukuna as you hugged the dying sheep. "That's of no use." Sukuna angered. 

You hugged it tightly. Tears rolled down your cheeks. Sukuna grumbled. "Stop those tears! That's nothing!" He yelled. You furrowed your head in sheeps fur.

You patted its head. Sukuna sighed. He waited till your drama was over.

 "Heal!"

"No!"

Hmph!"

You looked at sheep and put hand on its head. You closed your eyes and green aura surrounded you. You tried to heal it. But your small healing power was not enough but... as you opened your eyes, sheep was fully recovered. You gasped. You looked at sukuna. "Ramen!" You said but sukuna was behind you. "I heal it!" You said happily!

"Baka, it was me you did nothing." Sukuna said breaking you little hear.t

You turned white as ghost. "Baaaa!" Sheep happily said and jumped. You grinned as you hugged little furry friend. "Let it go now." Sukuna eye rolled. You nodded. "Bye bye." You said to sheep. And went to sukuna. "Up!" You said extending your arms.

"Aah! You're sooooooo heavy!" He said in a weak tone. He tried to act weak in front of you. 

"Up!"

"No

"Up!"

No

You sat on ground in protest. "I am leaving you. Sukuna said and walked away.  After few minutes later.... He was gone. You looked around worriedly. "R-ramen!" You cried. "R-ramen." You cried again but he didn't come.  You ran around. "Ramen!" You yelled. You puffed your cheeks. 

You have to find you  own your own.

You looked around. Which way I came? I thought. You skipped around. A bunny came out of nowhere. "Bunny!" You jumped 

The bunny began to run form you, you giggled and began chasing but it disappeared. You looked around and almost forgot that sukuna left you. "Done?" You heard a deep voice you turned behind and saw sukuna

"Baka!" He slapped your head slightly. You groaned. Sukuna and you kept walking. On purpose sukuna made you walk on the hardest way to go back to shrine. "Ramneen! Tired!" You complained. 

Sukuna ignored,  you puffed your cheeks you laid on the floor. "Brat! Don't spoil your clothes!" He angered. You closed your eyes and pretended you passed out.

Sukuna sighed he picked you up. HE HAD TO

You giggled with closed eyes. Sukuna grumbled. Then he smirked. You both were side of a cliff And then  he threw you of the cliff. What a father

You opened your eyes and saw yourself falling down. You screamed "aaaaaaaa" scared of heights.

Sukuna telported, held you and teleports back to his shrine garden. You flinched on his kimono hardly, trembling in fear. "Hahaha" Sukuna laughed. You began crying. "Waaauhhhhhhh" you cried. "Aww are you scared?" He asked mockingly. He wiped away your tears. "Ohh it was nothing...nothing." He caressed your cheek.

You still angry on him. Sukuna still laughed. Sadistic

It was long tiring day so you passed out in sukuna's lap while he was sitting in his room. 

"Baka"