Chapter 11: Home Sukuna Home

You bowed down, your eyes glued on the ground not wanting to look up at the beast...

"Look at me." His voice dead serious. You meekly looked up trying to meet his gaze, his expression cold as usual. "What on earth were you trying to do?." Sukuna asked. You did not say anything. He crouched down a bit. "Why did you run away?." He asked. "I-" you were cut off as he picked you up. According to you, you thought he might embrace you warmly, sobbing that he was scared that you went away......but...,he actually tossed you in air.

Your eyes widen as you felt like you could touch up the moon (you were that high) but when you looked down, the gravity worked...you were being pulled down. You screamed as you were not used to this height. You were just 1 cm above the ground when Sukuna grabbed you. You were shivering in terror. Once Sukuna lifted you up...you quickly hugged his strong arms, not letting it go. Sukuna tried to shake it off but it only end up making you feel dizzy. At last Sukuna stopped shaking his arm and looked at you. he brought you closer to his chest gently, caressing your tiny figure. "You're all dirty." He commented. You said nothing. 

"Ramen."

Sukuna sighed, he began walking back to his shrine. 

Timeksip brought to you by Gojo's rizz

Sukuna was now just a bit far away from his shrine. he looked at you, who was now sleeping soundly. 

He smiled a bit looking how weak curse you were. if it wasn't you, he could have killed it in a instant...Sukuna never had a child before with him...it's true he had his own harem but the nights he spent with woman would end up in their death. When he grew bored from each and every concubine he had, he burst them all. He had no interest in anyone now (He is not gay)

After all that, Sukuna asked Urame to change you clothes while he was at bath. Once he came out, he ordered Urame to make y/n's bed beside Sukuna's. Urame was internally panicking on what was his plans. but she has to do it anyway.

Now you were still sleeping0