You Can't Kill a Ghost (Simon...

By nadiflay

"You seem smitten by him, Lieutenant (y/n)." "Who wouldn't be, Sergeant Soap..." Simon Riley is a merciless... More

1. Dark eyes
2. Quivering
3. Control
4. White Shirt
5. Look at me.
6. Mask
7. Red dress
8. Damsel in Distress
9. Simon
10. Skinny Dipping
11. Say my name
12. Scars
13. Slumber Party
14. Trauma
15. Ghost
16. Regrets
17. Veiny
18. Keep the Mask on.
19. Sadistic
20. Nightmare
21. Coward
22. Chapter 22
The Lion and The Lamb
UPDATE! READ THIS OR ELSE

Authors Intro

58.2K 605 234
By nadiflay

*This is light hearted and can get silly sometimes, i wanted to write it in a way where your intrusive thoughts kick in lol.
I've always hated super serious books, and i liked reading the ones that were cringy at times, but at the same time made me laugh and cry. Don't read it if you don't like cheesy cringy fanfics, i don't like the hate i'm receiving on this, that's the whole point of it 😭❤️

The introduction of the characters are a bit rushed, i just wanted to get to the actual plot of the book so it doesn't bore anyone, The plot begins a few chapters in :)*

This is my first ever fanfic/book/thing i've ever written so keep that in mind if it gets cringey (Will it will) at all<3 Message me if you have any tips for me please :) It also gets better, so please bear with me lol.

Also, smut. so if you're not into that sort of thing don't read, thank you i hope you like it!

This will loosely be based on the MW2 campaign, I played it and some of the major events that happened in the campaign will be occurring in this book, Just added my own special scenes here & here.. ;)

You're a lieutenant on task force 141, and you follow Soap (your brother) & Ghost on their mission.

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.2K 25
Slow burn, enemies to lovers fanfic. "You're a bitch." "You love a bitch" Ghost smirked, shaking his head as if in disbelief for falling in love wit...
41.1K 1K 35
Jamie Hendricks is an AWOL Helicopter Pilot hiding in the American wilderness when suspicious helicopters are spotted over her office. Her involvemen...
118K 4K 52
not yet corpses still, we rot. call of duty: MWII & III fem!oc x simon 'ghost' riley buckiplier © 2023 ⋆。°✩*️✮⋆。°✩ I do not own the rights to any Cal...
397K 11.8K 47
Simon Riley x Reader Y/n is war correspondent who is embedded with the elite Task Force 141. From chasing the next news piece to evading gunfire, ex...