Every Crime, All Crime, Any C...

By Shaze321

This sequel to my story Omega involves around Alex's daughter Lexi who's completely out of her mind, she's a... More

Chapter One: I never fail
Chapter two: I'm tired and angry, but someone else should be
Chapter four: She knows (Lexi's POV:)
Chapter five: I was born in a city that never sleeps
Chapter six: A dinner with all the ghosts and the drug addict leads to madness
Chapter seven: I'ma let you in on a little secret Sometime later:
Chapter eight: The new beginning (Lexi's POV:)
Chapter nine: Manifestation
Chapter ten: Who is she?
Chapter eleven: Surgery
Chapter twelve: Bloodlust
Chapter thirteen: The beginning of an end of an era

Chapter three: Uncle (Alex's POV:)

0 0 0
By Shaze321

Alex coughs up blood and wipes it. He turns on the sink faucet in the bathroom and wipes the blood off his hand and mouth. Ben walks into the bathroom. "Hey, are you almost ready? They're almost done with dinner."

"Yes, my love," Alex says as they both walk out of the bathroom. Alex picks up the biographies of everything his dad Danla has written about the ancestors' pasts and the diary entries of his experiences in the time traveling dimension when he was young. "I have read every single biography and diary entry and there's nothing except dad did say that he did lose some of his men in the dimension,  he also felt weak and began coughing up blood coincidentally afterwards he returned home."

"Do you think the time traveling dimension is really that dangerous?" Ben asks.

"It's possible, nor me and dad still have found that out, even the ancestors barely know anything about it. The time traveling dimension also doesn't discriminate against whether you're a different being. Both werewolves and vampires are immortal...but this dimension is killing both beings...although Zufall seems to be just fine, I fear that my time will be near before we both know it." Alex grabs Ben's hand.

"Please don't say that, please," Ben pleads, wiping his tears.

Alex puts a hand on Ben's cheek and kisses him. "Hey, I'm right here."

Lexi's POV:)

As Lexi takes a bite of her steak and she notices that Ben's head turned and it looks like he's hiding tears and Alex sadly sigh but continues eating. Her head throbs, she holds her head and the voice comes back. "They're getting a divorce. They secretly know," the voice says.

"What? No? They still love me. They do. Even if they were getting a divorce it wouldn't be because of me," Lexi replies.

"Are you sure?" the voice asks.

"I-I am their daughter."

"You're nothing but a blood thirsty lab rat who was artificially made."

Lexi groans. "Shut up! Shut up! Just shut up!"

Lexi snaps out of her delusions then runs to the bathroom and holds the lid to the toilet as she throws up. Alex knocks on the door. "Lexi, can we talk?"

Lexi wipes her mouth and flushes the toilet. She opens the door and sits by the toilet.

"You no longer have the desire only for human food."

"Great," Lexi says sarcastically.

"Don't worry, we'll help you."

Alex puts Zufall on his leash then he and Ben take Lexi and Zufall outside. They approach an injured deer that has been hit by cars. Ben's eyes glow red and puts it in a paralyzed trance, then both Alex and Ben make a pierced hole in the deer's skin with their fangs so it's not suffering. Lexi always has the sadistic satisfaction of and beating killing her own victims, but watching her dads watch put the deer out of its misery doesn't only satisfy her it also makes her proud of her fathers who are usually soft hearted people. However, Lexi quickly hides her smile from Alex and Ben. Alex begins cutting some of the fresh meat off the deer he gives some to Zufall while he's also snacking on some. Lexi licked some blood and ate some deer meat. Lexi barfs more in the toilet once they get back.

The next day:

Lexi starts having sweats and chills Alex wipes her sweat with a cool wet rag and hands her a glass of water. "Keep this to keep you cool, drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest, your body needs it. I hate to leave you, but I have to return to my duties as a king," Alex tells her. "Papa said he doesn't mind to wake throughout the day if you need anything...or just holler for me, okay?"

Lexi nods.

"Okay, I love you my baby girl. I'm going to call your school." Alex kisses her forehead and starts walking out.

"Uhm, dad?" Lexi cries.

"Yes?"

"Can I have Zufall here laying with me?" Lexi asks.

"Of course," Alex says. He calls Zufall to Lexi's room and Zufall jumps on her bed. "You good now?"

"Yeah," Lexi replies.

Zufall snuggles Lexi while she dials the number on the job flyer. "Hello this is Vilan Tech."

"I'm here for a job," Lexi says

"Oh, what's your name and what can you do?" the voice on the phone asks.

"I'm Lexi Zummer. I'm currently in a Robotics class at my high school and  I'm working on prototypes of robotic prosthetic legs."

It goes silent for awhile. "What the hell?" Lexi says in confusion. The anonymous person hangs up.

"What the hell?" Lexi repeats. Zufall looks at Lexi and whines. Lexi punches her wall then groans and screams into her pillow.

Later:

She grabs a piece of paper out of her dresser and goes in her parents' room and rummages through their stuff then  tries to open the safe until the set of numbers 4325 finally opens the safe. Lexi takes some money. She goes back to her room,  she puts the paper back in her dresser, gets a gun, puts on a jacket and opens her window. Lexi puts a jacket on Zufall. "Let's go Zufall," Lexi commands him as she's sitting on the edge with the money in her back pocket and the gun in a holster.

He doesn't budge so she carries him and closes the windows. She jumps and puts Zufall on the ground. 

Zufall and Lexi could see their breaths as they walk to Kai's house in the bitter cold. Lexi finally arrives in Kai's pasture where he's attending his cow. A fox growls at Zufall then continues making noises as it sinks its teeth in Zufall's legs, Zufall growls as more hair starts growing on his back and his eyes glow blue then he bites the fox's neck.  Zufall turns back to normal Lexi pulls out her gun and points it at the fox as soon as she's about to shoot it. Kai stops taking care of his cow and runs to the fox. "Red! Are you alright?"

Red cries and Kai looks at Zufall's leg and then looks up at Lexi. "Why are you here? I thought you were sick." Kai asks.

"I finally have your money," Lexi says as she hands him the money from her pocket.

Um, thanks." Kai carries Red in his house and patches him and Zufall up. He pets both of them. "You never told me why you were home "sick"."

"Family of werewolves, did ya forget, silly?"

"Oh. Right." "Do you know exactly when...you turn into a giant hairy beast?"

"I dunno, I assume tonight," Lexi replies.

He gives Lexi a nervous chuckle. They go back outside Lexi ignores Kai's calls. She realizes she's by a creek,  it's getting darker and colder. There's a dead fox with a hole in it. Vampires... Lexi says to herself. She has forgotten she has a fever so she takes most of her clothes off and gun hostler except her bra and underwear. 2She decides to rip the fox to shreds and shoves some of the meat in her mouth. Lexi puts a hand on a tree and bends over while she throws up the fox meat. She groans in pain from the pain her mouth. She notices that her mouth is bleeding she rips out her human canines out. She curls up in a ball and closes her eyes.

Sometime a little later:

(12:00 AM)

Lexi wakes up with tears in her eyes as pain suddenly hits her her she's screaming bloody murder as hair starts growing on her. Her teeth grow into fangs; she spasms as her eyes glow yellow.

(Kai's POV:)

Kai hears wolf howls from far away and he runs to get his shotgun. Red notices that his owner is distressed, Zufall notices  too. "Red, stay inside, please." Kai cries as he locks the door. Zufall goes with Kai. The blonde wolf with glowing yellow eyes, drool coming out of her mouth and blood stained her chin and mouth looks at Kai snarling. She runs towards Kai roaring, but Zufall transforms and starts fighting her. Zufall whimpers, Kai notices that Zufall's neck is slashed open the wolf runs away. Kai bandages Zufall up and follows the wolf.

Kai bumps into Alex. "You saw her, tell me you didn't hurt her, didn't you?" he comments as he looks at Zufall's injuries then Kai's gun.

Kai shakes his head. "No, your majesty. She uh, just came to my house to pay me back for parts she needed for a robotics project, we talked for a bit and then she ran off into the woods." "She transformed by the creek by my neighbor's house, but she ran off again."

"Thanks for the update. I'll let you know she's okay," Alex says, waving. "C'mon boy." Zufall limps to Alex.

Kai waves back, walking back to his house. He unlocks the door and Red jumps on him Kai pets him and carries him to bed. Kai lays on his back and sighs.  He turns to Red. "I'm worried about her, Red."

Red barks and licks Kai's face. "Yeah, I know I shouldn't worry 'cause Lexi's one of the strongest people I know, but uh, I just hope she's okay," Kai tells Red. He closes his eyes as he cuddles Red.

(Alex's POV:)

Sunrise

Alex and Zufall finally find Lexi. She's eating a human that she has killed, but stops to look at Alex and Zufall and growls with drool coming out of her mouth and blood on her mouth and chin. Alex slowly approaches her.

Lexi tries to attack him, but again Zufall interferes but gives up and Alex decides to help him fight Lexi. Alex transforms and howls, he bites Lexi's neck pinning her to the ground, putting all his strength on her. Lexi whimpers and bites him back harder dragging him  then repeatedly throwing him against a tree and throwing .

The Sun is starting to rise, Alex starts to breathe heavily as his neck starts to bleed out, Lexi stops. Zufall comes up to Alex, whining. Lexi turns back to her human body she holds her head and groans in pain. She doesn't recall anything hears Alex's heavy breathing.  Lexi starts to sob when she sees Alex's injuries she gets down to hold his face.

  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Lexi cries. Tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Alex weakly puts a hand on his daughter's cheek and wipes her tears. "I'll keep you alive, pops."

Lexi's POV:

Lexi sits beside Alex and Zufall holding her knees and rubbing her sleep deprived eyes then she sees a familiar face Kai looks at Alex then gives Lexi a hug. "I'm so worried about you," he says.

Lexi gets up, she sadly chuckles. "Heh. I'm alright, Big Guy." She returns Kai's hug.

Lexi gets Alex's crown then finds her clothes and her gun in the holster. As she puts her clothes on Kai turns his head. "Alright, Big Guy, put pops in the back."

Kai nods. He puts Alex in the back, Red and Zufall sit in the back with him and Lexi gets in the passenger seat. Zufall has his head hanging out the window they leave the woods and head to Lexi's uncle's laboratory. They blast music Zufall and Red are howling while Kai and Lexi are dancing in their seats. Alex growls. "Goddamn! Turn down the volume!"

Kai turns down the volume a little.  Oh, you're such a party pooper," Lexi says in annoyance.

"Well, I don't want to be deaf. You

Howard's POV:

They arrive one hour later. Howard looks at his niece with her blood stained face helping her dad walk. "You need to help him," Lexi tells him.

"Eh, I can try. I haven't had the best experiences with this kind of situations," Howard says in concern. "In the meantime, you need to clean up." Howard lays Alex on a morgue table.  "She really did a number on ya. She is part demon."

Alex holds something on his wound but his missing limbs can't stop dripping blood, Danla's ghost appears. "Her heritage shouldn't be an excuse. Yes, werewolves and vampires may kill, but it's for food, but her bloodlust isn't because she's hungry, she's killing for sport. Jack designed her to be the "perfect military weapon". Just aim a red spot on somebody and she will go crazy."

"Of course he had to make her two of the most dominant species." Alex realizes.

"Meh, demons if you actually think about it, are proven to be less dominant and strong over years, vampires and werewolves have dominated this world over thousands of years."

Howard gets werewolf blood infusion bags and starts searching through them for Alex's blood type. "Did you hear us, kid, or are you just working extra hard to not hear the truth?" Danla asks him.

"My friend's gonna die if I won't help him. Yeah, you're right," Howard agrees.  "Just a blood transfusion won't work this time."

"What do you mean?" Alex asks.

Howard rummage through his drawers until he finally finds the tube with a yellow liquid substance. Alex growls. "Relax, it's not a cure It's Sunsyn,  a medicinal liquid drug I manufactured. It has the same supernatural enhanced healing  werewolves, vampires and demons have, it also can give you more enhanced strength and speed. The bad thing is, that it can cause hyperactivity."

Alex takes the tube and starts looking and playing with it. He starts laughing. "So,  you're telling me this is like, werewolf crack?"

Howard cracks a smile and starts laughing with him. "Yes."

Howard takes Alex  in a wheelchair to another room where mice are displayed in a giant glass cage with tubes going through the cage. The mice are squeaking as they're scattering all over the place back and forth in and out the tubes, Alex notices they have yellow eyes from the liquid as he's still playing with the tube. He sees in the other cage, the mice's injuries are healing rapidly. "Astounding, isn't it?" Howard asks.

Alex nods. "Have you tested it on humans, werewolves, vampires and other beings yet?"

"No, not yet," Howard answers.

"Hmm...what if I'm your first non animal test subject?" Alex suggests. "And for how much?"

"I don't know, maybe a couple hundred." Howard pulls out a small pouch of small needles. "Just inject twice a day. One lasts a couple hours you'll feel weaker as the effects start to fade so just inject another one before bed. Want me to give one right now?"

"Sure."

"Stay still."

Howard quickly injects the Sunsyn into Alex's eye Alex whimpers. Yellow liquid starts coming out of a form of a tear, adrenaline rushes through Alex's body, his sclera becomes black, his iris becomes yellow. Hair starts growing on Alex and his one eye glows red  the injection quickly reverts his transformation, but yellow goo starts oozing out of his skin Howard wipes it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.3K 13
COMPLETED Carmen's life was turned upside down when her parents were murdered, she moves from town to town before deciding on beacon hills. She has...
263K 3.8K 56
Season 1 complete! Book 2 (Rhapsody) complete! It was a new start for her, at least that was what her dad had told her when they moved from LA. A ne...
1.4K 34 50
Madison's pov. Part 1 My mother and father are good people. We live in a nice house, my mother and father have two kids, me, and my sister Lexie. Mom...
Mine By Kate

Romance

279K 7.1K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...