From Hate to Love -EDITING-

By maliktease

❝You know what people say, from hate to love there's only one single step.❞ © Copyright: All rights reserve... More

Disclaimer.
Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Part 54- dinner.
Part 55- surprise party.
Part 56- back to normal.
Part 57- the funeral.
Part 58- goodbye.
Part 59- hello, stranger.
Part 60- not again.
Part 61- the tattoo.
Part 62- cut the crap.
Part 63- fml.
Part 64- "friends".
Part 65- i'll miss you.
Part 67- new friendship?
Part 68- checking him out?
Part 69- i need time.
Part 70- i need answers.
Part 71- unbelievable.
Part 72- guilty.
Part 73- what's going on?
Part 74- save it.
Part 75- moving on.
Part 76- the truth comes out.
Part 77- the end.
Sequel.

Part 66- something's up.

3.4K 47 2
By maliktease

The next day I was at home all by myself. Zayn went out with the boys, they had this very important interview. I'm so bored, dying of loneliness -not being dramatic or anything-. I'm laying on the floor looking at the ceiling, this seems to be one of my daily activities now. I'm still on my pj's, my hair all messed up and I haven't even grabbed something to eat. After a while of just looking like a dead person my phone went off. I rolled my eyes at the sound and turned my face to the side, looking at my phone. I crawled to the living room and took a hold of it.

"Oh, Perrie" I mumbled as I clicked her number to return the call.

-Phone Call-

"Hello?" 

"Jes, hey! What's up?"

"Not much, I'm just home, you know...dying" I chuckled.

"I was thinking you can come over, the girls and I are ordering some food" 

"Uhh, sure. Can I bring Sue and Meg?"

"Of course, that'd be great"

"Alright, see you in a bit" 

"Okay, bye" 

 -End Of Call-

I hung up and told Megan and Susie about the invitation. At the beginning they said no, they really dislike them, but then I said that they should do it for me and they said yes. So, I went to my room and took a shower. I dressed up with black leggings, a long sleeve over sized sweater and converse. I threw my hair in a pony tail and waited for the girls to arrive.

[A/N: Click on the external link under the book cover to check out the outfit.] 

**

"Hey, girls!" Leigh-Anne greeted.

"Come in!" 

We got in and Perrie, Jesy and Jade were sitting in the living room. 

"Hey" I waved.

"Hey Jes, I'm so glad you made it" Perrie hugged me.

"So, you remember Megan and Susie" 

"Of course!" 

"Hey" Megan and Susie half smiled.

"We're ordering food, would you girls like Chinese, pizza or..?" Jade asked, with her phone in hand.

"If it's up to me pizza, since I had Chinese with Zayn the other day" I smiled.

I saw how Perrie rolled her eyes, is she jealous? That's odd, I mean, isn't she over him? That's what she said, anyway. Megan, Susie and I went to the living room and sat down with Jesy and Leigh while Perrie and Jade popped some movie into the DVD. We chated like normal friends, like we have known each other for a long time, it was nice. Megan and Susie didn't talk that much, but they laughed quite a lot. The food finally arrived and Jesy went to the door. 

"How much is it?"

"36.99" 

"Perrie, it's 36.99!" She yelled.

"Okay!"

"Crap! I only have 20" She added as she held the 20 in her fingers.

"I'm broke" Leigh shrugged.

"Me too" Jade added.

"Wait, let me check"

"Here" I said as I handed her the money.

"Oh no, you're guest here" Jesy reacted.

"It's okay" I insisted.

She paid and took the bags to the kitchen.

"Jade, Leigh let's go help Jesy" Perrie smiled. They stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Jes, something's up, I'm telling you. There's something weird about all of this, believe me" Susie pleaded.

"Girls, please! See how kind they are, she have changed" I whispered/yelled.

"You know what? Come here" Megan grabbed my arm and led the way. 

We walked to a wall that was near the kitchen and we hid behind it.

"This is wrong, Megan"

"Hush! Just listen! I bet they are talking about you" 

"This takes so long! I want her out of here" 

"She's so annoying! And they actually think we're friends"

"I know, you really need to steal Zayn already, because I won't treat her like she's one of us" 

"Baby step girls, baby steps. Zayn will be mine pretty soon"

"Who are we kidding? She's lovely and I really want to be friends with her"

"Yeah, she's pretty cool, can’t believe I thought she was a bitch"

"Quickly, they must be starving"

"See? They're just messing around, Megan. We have nothing to worry about" 

"Jesy, I don't know" She sighed.

"Relax, everything's okay" 

"Quickly let's go, they're coming" I grabbed Megan's arm and led her to the couch.

"Dinner's ready!" Jesy cheered.

"Great! I'm starving" I stood up.

Susie and Megan don't look happy at all, they still think something's up. Besides that, I really had an awesome time. We ate, watched movies, laughed a lot and it was way too fun to hang out with Little Mix. I dropped Megan and Susie at theirs' and ten I went to mine. I took a shower, slipped on my pj's and fell asleep instantly.

-------------

I woke up and yawned. My mind is still all over yesterday, over all the fun I had and how nice Perrie and the others actually are. That's when I felt someone grabbing my waist. 

"Ahhh!" I screamed.

"Zayn! You scared me! Why didn't you say anything?" 

"You looked so gorgeous" He grinned.

"You're such an idiot" I chuckled.

That's when it hit me.

"Don't look at me, I must look terrible" I covered myself and stood up.

"No you don't, you look flawless" He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bed.

"Yeah right, Malik" I shook my head and turned around.

"Come on, don't be mad at me" He pouted.

Judging by my lack of answers he started peppering my back with kisses.

"Stop that" I giggled.

"You're just so beautiful" 

"I know" I smirked.

"You're getting all vain now" He chuckled.

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"Ha, you teached me" I turned back around and pecked his nose. He got some loose strings of hair out of my face in order to kiss me, but I pulled away right when he was touching my nose with his.

"Are we getting interrupted this time?" I asked cheekily.

"Nope" 

"Alright, come here" 

We kissed slowly at first, then it grew really passionate. We sat down and he pulled me closer, pressing my chest to his. I grasped the hairs at the end of his neck and he groaned, making me giggle. We fell backwards, laughing like idiots, but Zayn didn't lose time in reconnecting our lips and lifting my shirt.

"Okay, that's enough" I gave him one last peck and pulled away.

"Why?" He whined.

"I really want to take a shower" 

"Alright, but you owe me" 

"Right" I shook my head as I stood up and took off my shorts.

He gulped. 

"This is your cue to leave the room, love" I chuckled.

"I don't want to" He pouted, which made me raise an eyebrow.

"Alright! I guess I'll just undress here, then" I smirked.

But before he could answer I shut the door of the bathroom. 

"So not fair, Jesy" He said from outside.

"I love you, baby" I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you, more"

--------------

A/N: Late update again. Either way, we are another step closer to the end. Remember to tell me if you want a sequel, I already know what to write and all,  but I need your opinions!

Picture to the side: "Zayn! You scared me! Why didn't you say anything?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.2K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
145K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences