Behind Those Scarlet Eyes (Ku...

By youresoradical

Soon after Kurpakia restricted Chrollo's nen, he finally resumes his main goal, to take back the crimson eyes... More

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴇʏᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ]彡★
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 E𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 N𝚎𝚡𝚝 S𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚐𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎٭⊹•꧂
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔸𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕞ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤ঔৣ✞
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐛✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝 𝕿𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖞 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖕𝖊𝖓 ⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞⬾♛✥

☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽

411 20 16
By youresoradical

Killua watched as his former teacher stare out into the setting sun, almost too stunned to speak, too stunned to do anything really.

Killua wasn't good at being in uncomfortable situations like these, the only time where he felt a way similar to this was when he saw Gon kill Neferpitou, seeing his best friend turn into something horrifying and merciless was hard enough when all he could do at that moment was cry for him, cry for his pain and trauma, he felt absolutely helpless.

Clenching his fists, the white-haired teen took a silent vow.

He would never let any of his friends get hurt again, nevertheless, lose themselves.

He started with Gon, and now he'll continue with (y/n), the first teacher whom he truly appreciated and cared for.

It stung seeing her like this, seeing her, or at least one part of her the part that she currently is forced to be in this moment, only a fraction of her true character, it was indeed a shame.

He was in the middle of a side quest but he knew Alluka would understand his delay, especially if it were for a friend.

He'd have to introduce the two someday.

For a moment he thought about his little sister, and how much he changed since the chimera ants, how much Gon had grown up to be, even after Nanika saved him, and he knew if Gon were here and not with his dead-beat dad Ging, he'd want to help his teach too.

So in a way, he was going to help her for the both of them, himself and Gon.

While Killua stood reflecting, the girl stood enraged.

She was silent, as silent as a midnight breeze, her brain couldn't focus on one thing at a time as she stood there, not even registering the setting sun that her absent gaze was set upon.

Despite KIllua telling her this information, no flashbacks made themselves present, and nothing rang a bell but she knew nothing would, after all, she was the one that created this ability.

She created the ability for her to use on others, not so much as for a thief to steal it and use it on herself.

Or, maybe at one point, she trusted Chrollo enough to just hand the ability over, that being said, she had no recollection of doing so, so chances are she gave it to him under his manipulation and he used the ability right back on her for her to forget she created this ability in the first place.

What other things did he force her to forget and why? What was the reason for fucking with her so much? Why isolate her in such a way? He and the other members at that, there's no way the other troupe members didn't know her history,

"God!" She screamed out as her hands made their way to her hair, tugging on them lightly as she held her head as she crouched down, her knees now pulled to her chest as she took in all of this bullshit.

When was she ever herself? When was the last time she was free?

Which memories are real and which ones were a lie? Removing her knees from her chest, she then placed them on the cement of the building top, hovering over the cement, tears began to fall, darkening spots on the cement under her.

Her lips quiver as she finally breaks down into her first stage, grief.

Lifting her already bandaged right hand and turning it into a fist, it comes into contact with the cement lightly, nearly a tapping motion before she slams it into the cement, causing the poor concrete to crack from under the pressure of impact.

If Killua was anyone else he might've jumped a bit at the action yet he did no such thing.

Since the Chimera ants, nothing had shaken him since.

"Killua- I want to first say thank you." She hiccupped silently and then began once more.

"It must not be easy seeing your old teacher like this, I must have taught you well." She smiled to herself, trying to stay humble at the fact that she had pupils of her own despite her not being able to remember, the thought alone was comforting enough.

"Gon would be here too y'know if he knew what happened to you, if anything he'd be ready to kick Chrollo's ass for you." The former assassin chuckled to himself right before his small grin fell into a somber frown, remembering how Gon as of right now, may never be able to use nen ever again.

It was the girl's turn to chuckle at this, it was comforting to know that she had impacted someone's life so much that they'd get their fists bloody for her, it warmed her heart.

She now stood up from her crouched position and brought her sleeve to her wet cheeks, erasing the clear tears from them as she sniffled a bit, she felt better, she felt better knowing that there was a reason why she felt so jumbled as if she were a million different puzzles mixed together in one box.

And now, some white-haired cat-like teenager separated those pieces into their respective cluster, yet it would take much more time and effort to actually complete those puzzles, but with time, she was sure that she'd have a gallery of them.

Turning around, she faced the slightly shorter tween, kinda almost waning to ruffle his hair just to be annoying but decided against the notion.

"You ready to get your old teach back?" She grinned as Killua mirrored and he showed her his own eager grin.

"This may be a bit weird but trust me on this, I think it would be a bit enlightening for you" The White-haired teen explained lightly as they walked up the final flight of stairs.

"My trust is in your hands kill." She simply relayed, following the teen boy.

They walked down a carpeted hallway, doors decorating the halls as they walked to the last door which stood alone at the end of the hallway.

Walking up to the door, Killua pulled open the outside light fixture that was placed outside of the said door.

Against the hinge of the fixture was a key taped, removing and closing the fixture, Killua placed and opened the door, Killua looking from the threshold before opening the door fully, letting the two of them walk in fully.

The girl was greeted with a chill, one part of the temperature of the place and one part unknown.

Zipping up her windbreaker, her feet guide her further into the otherwise cozy space.

Her eyes first took notice of how clean the place is, not a speck of dust anywhere despite the place looking like a showroom.

As she walks around the couches, her feet guide her into the kitchen, it was cute and cozy, with a round wooden table to the left of the kitchen with wooden chairs and a few burnt candles as its centerpiece.

Her fingers drag themselves across the table before bringing those said fingers to her gaze, seeing that there's no dust hidden here either.

Killua closed the fridge, confirming his analysis.

"This place yours? It's quite cute." She said as she looked at the cupboards, seeing a cute collection of various mugs, including a red mushroom-shaped one with white spots over it.

"Thanks, but I think this place suits you a bit more," Killua says as he smirks, closing the cabinets under the sink, not finding anything noteworthy.

"-Considering this is your place and all." He finishes his sentence, causing the girl to face him, her brows furrowed as she thought over what he had just said.

"This is my apartment?" She asked as she closed the cupboard that encased the cute array of mugs.

The white-haired teen faced her as he shoves his right hand in his pockets, his left thumb now pointing to a closed door behind him.

"Yeah, and that's your room, maybe it'll be a bit familiar to you."

With a soft nod, her feet guide her over to the closed wooden door that was directly off the kitchen, her hand wraps itself around the cold doorknob, sending chills down her back as she did so.

Turning it, she pushes the door open.

Through the sheer curtains, the golden sunlight phased through, it was golden hour and the warm light complemented the room, despite it giving her an odd set of emotions she could not currently place.

Through the given sunlight, she could see that this room housed dust particles, more so than the rest of the apartment, while the tables and furniture in the reso of the apartment didn't house any dust, the wooden dresser and vanity sure did.

The bed was made with a white comforter with matching pillowcases prompt up against the wooden headboard, much like a showroom indeed.

Walking around and taking in the space, she looked at a door to the leftmost corner of the room, upon opening, she saw it to be a closet, and boy was there a lot of clothes in there.

She saw casual clothes to odd outfits covered in plastic such as a nurse's outfit?"

Shuffling a bit more she saw clothes that looked familiar but couldn't place a memory with the items, several sweaters, and other cold streetwear.

Turning to the right of the walking closet she noticed that these clothes were fitted to a different size and slightly different in style from the clothes to her left.

These were darker almost monochrome while the ones to her left were more of a muted mutual.

There were sweatered turtle necks and slacks, and there were even a couple of pairs of loafers on the floor underneath these items, loafers that were obviously too big in comparison to those housed on the left.

Something caused the girl to absently feel the fabric of one of the displayed turtlenecks that hung together.

The fabric of the sweater itself was soft yet it was a bit scratchy, it was in the middle of thickness, probably best to be worn in the exchanging seasons of autumn to winter.

As her fingers run down the fabric, her fingers drew closer to its sleeve lifting it up and bringing it close to her nose and taking a soft sniff.

The smell of the fabric smelt so familiar, it didn't smell like the rest of the apartment, which smelled like plants and fresh linen with a soft mix of honey.

The sweater smelled like a warm cup of tea complimented with a nice dollop of honey and a spearmint leaf.

She wasn't sure why, but she decided to remove the sweater from its hanger, stripping out of her current windbreaker and shirt, she slid the item on, a new type of warmth enveloped her as she pulled her hair from the neck of the sweater.

Adjusting the sleeves a bit she turned to the other side of the closet, opening the drawers, her eyes filtered through the pants till she found herself a pair of jeans that complimented the dark creme-colored sweater that now donned her now nude body.

The jeans were fitted along her waist as they hugged her fittingly before they became looser around the thighs and continued onwards to her ankles.

Bending down, she cuffed the slightly baggy jeans at the ankles, exposing her slightly miss-matched light brown colored socks, one a solid brown and the other a striped brown monochrome pattern.

The finished her look with a black belt she pulled off from the back of the closet door which homed a few other belts, a few, one length and even more another, longer length.

Leaving the closet, she walked up to the vanity which was clearly the centerpiece of the room, and looked at her new outfit, as she looked at her new image, she felt somehow more her, this felt natural and she felt like herself, she felt as if she's seen this version of herself before, she was fond of the warmth this feeling brought.

As she finished looking at herself, her (e/c) eye noticed a hint of green which was oddly brought to her attention.

There sat on the vanity was an ivy plant, she was long and a healthy green complimented her leaves, she was taken care of indeed.

Deciding that she was finished with the room, she left the bedroom, closing the door softly as if she was trying to make sure she wouldn't wake anyone, which was a bit funny considering it was only Killua and her that were present currently.

She saw Killua through an open threshold that led to another room, this room was different, instead of homey and cozy, it had an office feel to it, considering the half whiteboard-half corkboard decorated 3/4ths of the entire back wall.

Killua looked at the empty boards while he bit the tip of his thumb, thinking about something specific.

"I thought that there would be things here that would be able to help you gather a better understanding of yourself, or who you used to be, but it seems that I'm wrong, we've gotta try another way," KIllua stated, not removing his eyes off the empty scape before the two of them.

"There's a couple of things I can think of that might help, they're more natural but they should suffice." She commented as the white-haired teen turned around and faced her.

Upon looking at her new fit, he smiled inwardly, now this, this was his teacher.

She mirrored Kurapika well, even as she wore his sweater, unknowingly no doubt, it still suited her. The hunter smiled, this time outwardly, hiding a blush from his cheeks, they were cute her and Kurapika, it kinda reminded him of when Gon had borrowed one of his windbreakers since that little green jacket of his did next to nothing for him in colder weather.

He missed Gon, but that could wait this wasn't about him.

On the way out of the apartment, something caused the girl to hesitate and turn her head to the floor by the small wooden dining table.

On the floor, near the corner were two small metal bowls on the floor alongside one another on top of a black mat.

"You ready?" Killua asked, already at the entrance of the apartment, putting on his shoes once more.

"Yeah, let's get going."

Once again the two had found themselves amongst the crowd of the backstreet market, trying their best to flow with the direction of traffic.

"Killua, control yourself." The girl said as she giggled at his struggle.

"Easy for you to say when your feet aren't being constantly stepped on dammit!" She laughed as she expertly slithered through the crowds with little to no resistance, the white-haired assassin close in tow.

Looking at her former student the girl tilts her head to the left slightly signaling that they were parting from the crowd.

Upon detaching themselves from the crowd, Killua looked around and noticed that they were in an ally, the ongoing traffic of the market continued on as they stood still in the dark and lanky, wildly different environment.

"So what now?" Killua asked, looking at his former teacher.

Raising a silent hand, the girl pointed straight down the ally to a single door that rested on a more, quiet strip of street.

Walking behind the girl, Killua looked around at the drastic change in energy that was evident, 'must be near the entrance to the underground black market.' He thought to himself as he stayed close to the female Kurta.

"Stay out of trouble and try not to break anything I beg of you." She softly spoke as they came out of the other side of the ally, walking up to the black solo door which held a door-knocker shaped like a goblin or something, Killua couldn't tell what it was supposed to be.

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

Pulling her hand down, the girl waited for the door to open up for the two of them.

It wasn't long before a series of locks sounded and the door creaked open, "Business or Pleasure?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 931 29
Yandere! Kurapika x Fem! Reader book. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 The world is a nasty place. "Motive"...
939K 29.8K 99
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
55.7K 1.5K 32
You're 20 years old living on the outskirts of the big city, York New. Somehow, you unintentionally meet three men who've become obsessed with you...
93.4K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...