Twins Lovato (Demi Lovato fan...

By missonthecover

Twins Lovato Arabella Lovato is the left twin when her sister dies. Bella refuses to show any emotion and slo... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

9

261 5 0
By missonthecover

I heard mom and dad yelling downstairs.

'It's our daughter, Wilmer! I can't just watch how she's gonna hurt herself, again! She's not leaving this house without my knowledge and permission. I lost her once, I'm not gonna lose her again.'

It took them an hour to "talk" until we were told to come back downstairs.

As usual it took Laura some more time than me to face our parents.

When she finally walked into the living room I looked at her eyes they weren't red from crying like mine.

'Girls. We know you are not gonna like this, but dad and I made some rules.' Mom said.

My dad continued. 'You both cannot leave this house until one of us gives permission. It's very important for us to know where you two are, you understand?'

I nodded.

'That's not fair! I don't even really live here.'

'I don't care if you think it's fair or not. You live here and you're going to stick to the rules.'

'Or?'

Why did she always has to go this way?

'You'll know then, sweetheart. Just be a good girl.' Mom said. With the last phase she was looking at the both of us.

I still needed to know, though.

'Yes, mom. But I still wanna know why you sent Laura away.'

Laura sighed really deep. She was definitely annoyed. 'Why can't you just fucking drop it?'

'Laura. Language.' Dad said.

'OK, but seriously. Why can't you just leave it like it is right now. We got each other now. Move on from this point. Everything's OK now, right?'

I looked at her. Was she freaking kidding me?!

'Well, actually I don't know if everything is OK now. Because you guys don't wanna tell me anything!'

'Jesus Bella, don't be such a baby. Get over it. It's something between mom and dad and me.'

I was thinking.

'Were you pregnant?'

She hit her forehead with her hand. 'No!'

'Were you using alcohol or drugs?'

'No.'

'Did you ruin mom or dad's career?'

'Was working on it. Yeah.'

I smiled. I finally knew something.

'That's not true, baby.' Mom said.

Okay, and again. I didn't know anything.

'I want you to tell me, right now. What happened what made you leave? Otherwise I'm gonna tell mom and dad about what you told me in the car.'

Her eyes widened.

'You would not..'

'Wanna try?'

'Fine!' She finally gave in.

She gave in.

She just gave in!!

She was gonna tell me the answer I've been waiting for since years.

'Sit down. It's a long story.'

I did as I was told and she sat down next to me.

Mom and dad not saying anything. Just staring at Laura just like I did.

'First of all, I'm gonna tell this story from my perspective. So..'

I nodded. 'Yeah yeah, I understand.'

She smiled at me. 'OK, well. You remember our first year at high school?'

I nodded. 'Yeah, you were so popular!'

She fake smiled. 'Right.' Then she continued. 'It took a lot to be popular. The most of them wanted you to bully kids, which I didn't of course. They wanted you to do things you didn't know were wrong or right. Or you deep down knew they weren't right. One day, in the week before the car accident, I went to Jases party. They invited a girl, Lacy, like the loser of the losers, you remember?' I nodded. Yeah, Lacy was a weird girl, but she could be nice to speak with. 'Well, they were bullying her and calling her mean names. They made me think about moms past so I knew this wasn't right.' I looked at my mom who was curled up next to dad with tears in her eyes. Seeing their faces they didn't know this either. 'So I stood up for her and gave her a ride home where we stayed a little longer. When we were at hers she started crying hysterically and she showed me her wrists. She said that she cut herself because she wasn't like me. She was too fat, too shy, too ugly. Of course I told her she was beautiful. She didn't believe me and said to me it was my fault that she almost killed herself. That I was too selfish and mean. After that I went back to the party. They told me I was just like Lacy. Fat, ugly, shy. They punched me in my stomach until I was crying on the floor begging them to stop. They brought me a pocket knife. I struggled but they were two years older. I couldn't beat them. They said that if I was gonna act like Lacy, I should look like Lacy. They said it made the pain go away. Then they wrapped my wrist and cut three times very slowly causing me to yelp from the pain. Of course mom and dad noticed. When I told them I didn't do it myself, they didn't believe me. When I told my freaking therapist I didn't do if myself, she told me I was still in denial, that I shouldn't be ashamed of what I had done to myself and who I am. That it was OK to be weak sometimes. I was Demi Lovato's daughter who had cuts on her wrists. When nobody believed me I really started to cut myself. Mom and dad thought it wasn't good for you to see that happening to your twin sister so they decided it'd be better if we did not see each other again. I can't blame them though. I don't think you could have handled it. Anyways, I grew up further in Amsterdam. Living with my friends at a boarding school. I had a few close friends. They all believed me and one of them recently died. The day after we graduated last week. She had cut too deep.'

'That's so so sad!!' I almost yelled. 'I'm so sorry, Laura.' I had tears in my eyes.

'No, it's OK. Her parents are the once who are inconsolable.'

'I meant you, idiot. Your whole story. I can't believe....' Tears were now streaming down my cheeks. Laura hugged me.

'It's OK, sweetheart. It's OK.' She whispered in her little British accent that she's always had but no one knew where she got it from.

When I was done crying we looked at our parents.

My mom was still crying. 'I'm so sorry I sent you away. From all people it was me who....'

'No mom, it's fine now.' Laura said.

Mom hugged Laura. 'No, it's not. Of course you were telling me the truth. Only I wasn't brave enough to believe you.'

Laura had a few tears in her eyes. Mom still wouldn't stop crying. It was a wonder she still had tears left.

Laura started singing really softly, but beautifully.

When she was done mom had wiped away all her tears.

'Who learned you to sing that good?' My mom asked, all serious right now.

'I used to copy you, when I was younger. But I have my own songs written now. That was one of them.'

'But Laura, they are really beautiful. What are you gonna do with it?'

'Yeah, that's actually why I got back to the US in first place.'

'What?!' We all three asked at the same time.

'Simon Cowell wants a record deal with me.'

'What did you say?' My mom asked. All happy.

Laura turned silent. Then a little shy what looked absolutely adorable.

'I... Uh.... I told them I had to ask my parents first.'

'You thought about us when he asked you that?!' My mom yelled surprised, obviously very happy.

'Yeah, you're a world famous singer from Hollywood Records. Your name just crossed my mind, ya know?' She said sarcastically.

'Aah, don't be a smartass you do want my help!' Mom smiled.

Laura finally fully faced them. 'Yeah, I think ...I need your help.' She said the last part really softly. Like she was a bit ashamed.

'I knew one time you were gonna need me again! This time I won't fail you, darling. I promise!'

'So, that's a yes?' She smiled.

'Hmm, I think we first have to talk about school.'

Laura's eyes widened. Like she was shocked.

Then dad laughed. 'It's OK, sweetheart. We have already seen your sisters schoolwork.'

I raised my eyebrow. He was right. 'What? I just don't like school.'

'Well, too bad. 'Cause you're gonna do it anyway.'

I sighed. Stupid school life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.1K 49
Madison DeLaGarza is Demi Lovato's little sister. Demi has been known for struggling with self harm, and conquering her addictions, but what happens...
121K 2.8K 46
I guess most people would say I'm lucky, I mean I am related to the Demi Lovato, and trust me it has it's up sides but it's not what it seems like. D...
31.1K 801 42
Charlotte Jade De La Garza, or Charlie, is the youngest sibling of her family. Seeing as she is related to the Demi Lovato, you'd think her life is p...
45 1 8
Katrina Mars has always had a special connection with her older sister, Keeley, who graduated the year Katrina was in eighth grade. That connection w...