Bad Intentions

By lisasinghh

I shook my head at him. This is his game. But that doesn't mean I can't master it. I gave him a seductive smi... More

Preview
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Nine
Announcement! 🚨
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three

Sixty-Eight

15.5K 610 279
By lisasinghh

Leah

"Now who is the Mario Kart Champion?" I said rubbing my victory into the faces of the trio. We had just left the arcade and picked up some drinks from Starbucks and guess who got a venti white chocolate latte? Yes I did, but so did the skeptic turned believer, Jace.

"No fair." Ian muttered with his arms across his chest. "My freaking wheel wouldn't turn!"

I laughed and took a sip of the delicious heaven in my hands. "And what are the excuses of you two then?" I glanced over to Luke and Jace who wore innocent looks on their faces.

"I never claimed to be a Mario Kart pro like someone." Luke pointed out taking a jab at Ian.

Ian narrowed his eyes towards him. "You're not helping."

Luke waved him off dismissively. "Leah." He said capturing my attention. "Help a guy out, how do I sweep Kayla off her feet?" I stopped dead in my tracks. He's asking me? I have a pretty nonexistent love life. "Jace must have done something grand to land you as his girlfriend. No way this dumbass got you from just talking."

Jace and I looked at each other. If only they knew that this relationship was far from real. He shrugged his shoulder leaving the conversation in my court. Thanks a lot boyfriend.

"In my personal opinion, as a girl I would just want to hear your true feelings. I would want to hear it all, why you grew to like me, when it happen and why you couldn't hold it in anymore. It's the words, the feelings behind them and the vulnerability you show when confessing. That sweeps a girl off their feet."

They all looked at me curiously, but Jace's eyes lingered longer than expected. Almost has if he was committing my words to memory. He could use it in the future, I guess.

"That's all a girl wants?" Luke asked like he was searching for more answers.

"I always thought they would want a grand gesture and for us to scream our feelings to the world." Ian added.

I shrugged my shoulders. I'm no expert. I was just going off of my personal preference. "I mean a small and significant gesture wouldn't hurt." I threw the idea out there. "You can get her something that reminds you of her. So every time she looks at it she is reminded of you. You would always be on her mind."

Luke and Ian's faces held a 'ohh' expression. It clicked. Thank god cause I didn't know what else to say. Me? I'm the one giving the most popular and desired guys in our school dating advice. Oh, how the tables have turned. Can't always survive on your playboy ways, boys.

"Is that what Jace did for you?" Ian asked curiously. "I've never seen him confess to any girl for as long as I've know him."

That sparked my interest. Oh wait! The nonexistent girlfriend! They must know something about that! "Do you all know anything about this girlfr-" I started to asked, but couldn't finish because a hand clasped down on my mouth.

With my eyes wide, I looked up to meet a cheeky grin from Jace. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yes, that's exactly what I did." He said in a matter of fact tone with his hand still locked onto my mouth. Liar!

I tried to pry his hand off to no avail, he had a strong grip. I bit the palm of his hand as hard as I could. He flinched slightly, but didn't move. He gave me a weird look. What's weird is that you have your hand as muzzle over my mouth!

"Leah, will drop me home. Won't you, girlfriend?" He asked smugly. I want slap off the stupid look he had on his face. I gave him a deadly glare hoping the side of his handsome face would melt off. I nodded slowly knowing I wasn't getting out of this one.

Ian and Luke just looked at us with amusement etched on their face. "By all means, you can take him back now. We've had enough of him for one day." Jace narrowed his eyes and took his free hand and slapped it across Luke's head from behind. Luke's eyes widen and jaw unhinged. His face read 'oh no you didn't!'

I laughed, it was obviously muffled. But the scene in front of me was too funny not too. "We're leaving." Jace announced and spun me around to the opposite direction heading towards one of the mall's exit.

"Yeah, you better leave before I drop kick your ass!" Luke shouted towards our departing figures. Jace ignored the threat of his best friend and walked through the exit. He finally removed his hand when we were in the parking lot.

"Do not." He warned trying to stop me from speaking on the topic.

Do not what!?

"What do you mean 'do not'?" I yelled at him in frustration. "You're the one that put your hand on my mouth like a freaking lock!"

"You bit me!" He said incredulously and showed me his hand with my bite mark on it. There were a few left over teeth marks. You deserved it!

I crossed my arms across my chest in a defensive manner. "Yeah, because you wouldn't let go!"

"I stopped you from embarrassing yourself." Jace said stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets and gave me one of signature smirks.

EXCUSE ME!?

"Me?" I pointed to myself dumfounded by his statement. "You stopped me from embarrassing myself? How the hell was I going to embarrass myself!? You're the one that was about to get caught in a lie!" I was full blown angry at this point. "You saved yourself from being embarrassed, you jerk!"

He shook his head in dismay. "Do you really want to hear about my love life? Are you that curious? I can tell you every little detail if you want"

My face filled with absolute disgust causing Jace to laugh. "Ugh, no thank you." I turned on my heels and started to walk towards the direction of my car. I heard footsteps from behind me and an arm wrapped around my shoulders holding me close.

"Aw come on." He teased. "I would love to tell you about every hook up I had. Right down to every single kiss."

I punched his side out of frustration. I did not want to hear any details of his sexcapdes. Gross. I felt his arm slip off my shoulders. I turned around to see Jace holding onto the side I just punched. I couldn't see his face, just the top of head.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried that I may have hit him too hard. I didn't think I did, maybe the boxing lessons were working after all.

Rolling his shoulders back, he stood up straight as if the moment didn't happen. "All good." Was all he said before walking towards where I was standing. His face was neutral almost as he was masking his feelings. I didn't push, instead I unlocked my car and slid into the driver seat.

"Why is there a giant turkey in your back seat?" He asked with an amused look on his face.

"That." I said pointing to the huge outdoor figurine. "Is the reason I was here. My mom is very much into holiday decorations." My mom found that she could get custom made figurines at a store in the mall and almost blew an artery when she entered the store. It was her heaven. Now, I have a huge ass ceramic turkey in my backseat.

Jace chuckled. "But a turkey?"

I sighed and shook my head. "Only my mother would want a giant ass turkey as a decoration. What the hell is she gonna use it for? I have no freaking clue. Maybe to give the Thanksgiving turkey a friend? Who knows." I ranted. This caused him to let out a deep laugh, but it was cut short when his hand went back to the same side I punch earlier and took in a sharp breathe.

I eyed him with concern. "Are you sure you're okay?"

He nodded and rest his head against the headrest giving me a handsome smile. "Yeah. You got me good earlier." I tilted my head confused. There was no way I hit him that hard. "Can we get going? I feel like that turkey is staring into my soul." He joked trying to lighten the mood.

"And I have to live with it." I muttered starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot. All through the ride I could see Jace shifting uncomfortably in his seat from the corner of my eye. His face was set in a slight grimace. Maybe my driving was bad? I haven't drove in a while, but I didn't think I was horrible at it. I pulled up to the front of his house after a few minutes of driving. It looked like no one was home.

"Thanks." Jace went to grab the door handle to exit and that's when I saw it. His shirt rode up slightly revealing a sliver of what looked like a horrible bruise. It was discolored painted with purple, black and blue.

Unconsciously, I grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted higher to fully reveal the large bruise. A small gasp left my lips.

"What are-" He stopped dead in his sentence and ripped the shirt away from my hands when he felt it was raised. His jaw set firmly.

"Jace." I said, but it came out as a whisper. I couldn't believe what I just saw, it felt like my eyes were deceiving me. "What happened?" The question hung in the tense air. He had his eyes trained ahead, not daring to glance my way. "Jace." I said stronger.

His head whipped towards me with his eyes filled with anger. "What do you want me to say?" He said harshly. I was taken back by his tone. "We both know where this came from." He exited out the car swiftly.

Oh, no you don't. I got out the car, slamming the door and stomped over filled with anger and stood directly in front of him blocking his path before he could take another step. He tried going left, blocked. He tried going right, blocked. Jace let out a frustrated sigh. "Go home, Leah."

I held out my hand not listening to a word he said. "Keys." He didn't budge instead he had a frown on his lips. "Give me your fucking keys!" I yelled and he pulled them out of his pocket and roughly placed in my hand. I walked up to his front door and opened it. "Are you coming?" I asked with hands on my hips.

Jace gave me a heated glare and muttered something under his breathe before walking inside his house. I followed and shut the door behind me. I didn't bother turning on the lights, instead I walked up the stairs. "Where are you going?" He said in a sharp tone.

His tone was adding fuel to my angry fire. "Shut up for just once and follow me." I heard his footsteps trail trailing behind. I tried to remember best from my memory where his room was because there was no way I was asking this jerk. Opening the door, once I found it I entered his dark room and headed straight to the bathroom switching on the light. "Don't say a damn word." I told him once he entered his room. "Just come here." He followed my instructions and walked into the bathroom. "Take your shirt off."

He raised a brow. "If you wanted sex, you could have just told me." Jace said with a mischievous smile as he leaned against the counter.

I scoffed and gave him a deadly glare.  I wasn't in the mood for this. "Just take it off." Jace slipped of his jacket and tossed it to the side. He grabbed the back of his shirt and slipped it off his body. My eyes widen, I had to keep a very audible gasp contained. Oh my god.

A huge horrific bruise stretched from his waist down to his hip, but that wasn't the only thing that caused my reaction. There were various cuts and partly healed bruises spread across his upper body from his shoulder, to his chest down to his hip. I could feel his eyes watching me intently. Without a second thought, my fingers trailed across one of the cuts. I saw there were a few that reopened and were not tended to. "Jace." I said almost breathlessly.

Jace grabbed my wrist stopping my hand from moving further. "Leah, don't." I looked up to meeting his intense eyes as if he was staring into my soul. He released my hand just as fast as he grabbed it.

I took a step back creating some distance between us. "Do you have a first aid kit?"

"Bottom right drawer." Was all he said. I grabbed the kit out of the drawer, taking out some gauze to clean the open wounds and starting to place some antiseptic ointment on the cuts. I could feel his gaze following my every move. Thanks mom for the nursing tips.

"You don't have to hide this from me." I said breaking the heavy silence and found myself brave enough to look him in the eyes.

Jace took in a sharp breathe when my fingers accidently graze the fresh bruise. I muttered an apology. He reached over on the counter and picked up the bottle of pain killers popping a few in his mouth. "This is the part I wanted to hide." His voice coming out softly. "The part that hurts, the part that drags you in even deeper. I would rather deal with the pain then show anyone any of this." His eyes studied me. "It doesn't matter how bad things get on my end, I won't let you get pulled into this."

"Are things getting this bad?" I asked and he didn't answer. "Jace, please. Don't hide yourself." I pleaded.

After a an intense silence, he spoke. "It's getting worse." He said his voice barely above a whisper. "So much more worse then I realize."

"This is too much." My voice deceived me and cracked at the end. I cared for him. I cared so much that it almost hurts. "You're getting hurt." I didn't know when the tears started to flow, but when they hit my hand is when I realized.

"Leah." He called my name softly.

I glanced up with my tear stained cheeks. Jace ran his thumb against my cheeks drying the tears away. His fingers brushed the side of my neck gently sending an explosion of sparks down my body.

Taking a step back, I capped the ointment placing it back in the kit. "Sorry. I didn't mean to get emotional." I went to place the kit back where I found it when a hand held me in place. I looked over to Jace and internally gasped at the look swirling in his eyes, an intense, deep, soul searching look.

Before I knew it, Jace captured my lips with his own in a slow and sensual kiss. His hand went to the back of my neck pulling me in and deepening the kiss further. Intensity filled the air and desire filled my senses.

My arms found its way around his neck and his hands found its way to my ass. Gripping onto it, he lifted me up effortlessly as my legs found its way around his waist. The kiss became hungry, passionate, heavy.

His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for access. Teasing him, I deny it. Jace let out a small groan in frustration causing him to squeeze my ass with a tighter grip. A gasp left my lips and he took that has his chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. That freaking tongue.

My hands found its way to his hair and a soft groan left him. Our minds filled with lust, Jace slammed my back against the bathroom wall pressing his hot body against my own. Our tongues constantly fought for dominance neither one of us wanting to give up. He teasingly pulled away and laid hot kisses against my neck. Each kissing causing the fire with me to burn brighter.

"Jace." His name left my lips like honey as his lips peppered kisses down my neck and onto my collarbone mingled into a moan.

"Say my name again." He commanded as he took skin from the nape of my neck between his teeth, biting and sucking. I was sure I was going to be left with a mark.

"Jace." His name slipped off my lips in a moan as I followed his command. A slight groan left him almost animalistic as if hearing me call his name shook him to his core.

"Do you like my kisses?" He said in between soft pecks on my exposed collarbone. I nodded almost in a trance. Jace didn't like my lack of words, he squeezed my ass even tighter in his hands. "Words."

"Yes." I said breathlessly as a wave of pleasure washed over me from that small gesture.

"Good girl." His voice coming out deep and husky. "Do you want more?" He whispered against my neck just under my ear sending a wave of tingles down my body.

I bit my lip from the explosion of desire erupting within me. "Yes." I whispered.

Jace crashes his soft lips onto my own in an aggressive and hungry kiss. Our tongues moved together in a passionate dance. He pushed off the wall with me completely wrapped around him and walked out of the bathroom.

He laid my back onto the softness of his bed. His body pressed against my own with not even a inch between us. Jace slipped his hand under my shirt trailing his fingers down the hot skin of my stomach. Soft moans escaped my lips.

Pushing my shirt up he exposed my stomach to cold air of the room, but not for too long as he laid hot wet kisses down the center of my stomach down to my bellybutton. An audible moan left my lips. I was a moaning mess.

"Do you like that?" Jace's voiced came out huskily. Every kiss knocked out my senses completely. I could only nodded. He gripped my hips tightly, not enough to hurt but enough for me to realize what he wanted.

"Yes." I barely whispered out my mind lost in lust. Yes was the only word I wanted to know in this moment. Moving back up, he captured my lips in another deep and lustful kiss. I took my chance and ran my fingers down his hard chest right down to his hard stomach. His skin was hot to the touch. Damn those muscles. A soft moan left his lips between kisses.

His hand cupped my breast over my bra in a tight grip kneading it softly. This time it was my turn to let out a moan in pleasure. "Jace." I let out in between kisses.

"God, I love it when you say my name." He said against my lips. Passion was thick in the air. His knee rested between my legs as I felt his hardness against my thigh and wow.

His hands went to remove my shirt when the sound of a phone ringing broke the silence. Jace pulled away leaving my body cold and slipped the phone out his pocket. "One second." He muttered as he stood up to answer the phone.

That was all it took to break me out of the lustful trance I was in. My eyes widen realizing what the hell just happened hit me like a bucket of ice cold water. Oh. My. God.

The heat of embarrassment filled my body. Did that just happen?! I sat up pulling down my shirt covering my exposed stomach. Was I about to let that go all the way?? With Jace!?

Oh. My. God.

He walked back into the room looking like sex on legs. His dark hair all messy from my hands running through it, a few strands fell onto his forehead. His lips slightly swollen from our heated kisses. His jeans hung low exposing his boxers slightly and a deep 'V'. And let's not forget about those muscles that were just wrapped around me.

No Leah! Stop.

"Sorry." He spoke causing me break my gaze away from his body to his eyes. "That was my mom. Just letting me know that her and Sam were going out for ice cream tonight just in case I was wondering why they weren't home." I nodded aimlessly lost in my head replaying those moments again. "She called earlier at the arcade letting me know she was picking him up early today."

I nodded again and Jace raised a brow. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah!" My voice coming out high pitched causing Jace to give me a pointed look. I stood up from the bed. "I should get going. Make sure you take care of that bruise. You should probably wrapped it and put some ice." I rambled out. "I'll see you in school tomorrow! Bye!" I sprinted out of his room leaving a very confused Jace behind.

Once in my car, I took a deep breathe taking in all what went down. I touched my swollen lips causing my mind to flash back to the kisses, touches, and tongue causing my body to heat up once more.

I hit my head against my steering wheel in frustration. What did I just do!? Did he figure it out? Does he know I have feelings for him??

Shit!

How am I going to face him?!

I glanced in my rear view mirror to see the stupid ceramic turkey. "You're the reason I ended up like this!" I yelled at it's stupid face.

I hit my head against the steering wheel again.

What am I going to do now??

***

SURPRISE MY LOVES!

You all asked for a spicy chapter and you got it! 🌶️🥵 did you all enjoy it?! You guys better VOTE like crazy on this chapter! It was my longest yet!!

OMG JACE 🌶️🌶️🌶️

I'm speechless myself lol

Next chapter should be interesting!

Keep the VOTES and COMMENTS coming!

Follow my Instagram! @lisa.singh
I would love to connect work you all more!

Lisa S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 2.1K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...
41.7K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
1.3M 35.2K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
16.4K 969 54
"Did you know that you just pull me in? I can't stop thinking about you." Kieran's eyes are shut, his head against the back of the couch, while makin...