Xiao X Aether

By A3therLee

Xiao Alatus Li, a new student who got transferred into a new school and has joined the drama club since day 1... More

||The past||
||cute yet annoying||
||basically PE||
||The drama club||
||To know eachother||
(Just skip this)

||The Name's Shikanoin||

230 5 10
By A3therLee

2 months later

*Xiao POV*

It has been quite awhile since I've been to this school. My acting i drama club has been better, my scores got higher and I got more friends now.

It was almost winter holidays and my friends decided to spend the winter holidays with eachother. "We should definitely make hot cocoa!" Aether clapped with his winter cozy gloves excited.

"Omg we should make a battle, who makes the best cocoa! Winner gets 50K Mora."
Kazuha suggested.

"Man, now I'm craving for some hot chocolate.." Everyone heard Venti's stomach growling. Everyone laughed. "No need to rush all your ideas in one, besides." Albedo pointed at the school to head inside.

"Winter holidays is going to start in a week and we have an exam today." Everyone groaned unhappy and I let out a very small laugh inside.

While we headed in, lots of people whisper from ear to ear. "Class, what's going on?" Albedo, the class president asked. Everyone started getting silent and Our group waited for an answer. "Uhm just that today, someone stole a school vending machine like.."

"How is that even possible??" I made a confused face. Why would someone steal a vending machine and what's the purpose? "LOL WHAT." Aether laughed and sat on his table.

"No need to worry about that, we'll put that mystery thing aside. Shikanoin Heizou, a student in class 3A can solve it." Albedo and Venti nodded.

"Shikanoin what?" Kazuha raised an eyebrow confused. "Who's that? Never heard of that student." Aether stood up and leaned into Kazuha.

"His parents are detectives. Very smart ones too. He usually stays during breaks in the classroom to read news or the newest rumors." Aether crossed his arms. "A he too??" Kazuha nodded satisfied.

"And, the best thing is, I'm friends with him and I have his number haha, losers." The blonde guy sat immediately back down as he heard footsteps.

"Class! Time for science!" Mrs. Beidou slammed her hands on the desk. "Please take out your science textbooks and turn onto page 67!"

Everyone moaned out loud and started taking them out.

While i was noting, someone threw a paper at my head. "Ow!" I whispered quietly. I looked around to check who threw it at me. I picked it up and unwrapped it carefully. The writing seems like it's from one of friends.

————————————————————-

Guys!

Let's hangout today! We all should take 40K Mora with us! Let's go to places like wine market or something. We'll also invite Heizou with us ;-)
Let's buy matching outfits🫶🫶
See me infront of 3A at lunch break🫃🏻

-From Venti
Pass it from Kazuha to Albedo, Aether to Xiao!

————————————————————

Well great. The Shikanoin is coming too. But I don't mind hanging out. I haven't since I came to this school soo.

After class, I packed my things and saw Aether waiting for me. "Xiao u coming? Hurry up!" He walked to me and helped me pack my things. "Thanks." When I wanted to grab my textbook, he grabbed it so.

Our hands touched each others and we had eye contact. His golden eyes shines so pretty in the sunlight.. I can see his whole personality in his eyes. All the details in it.

The eye contact broke when a pen fell down. I caught Aether's red face and he quickly turned to the left with his hands covering it. Cute. "Sorry about that.. I just found out y-you're eyes are prettier when u look long into it.." I smiled.

"You're eyes are a charm. Whenever someone looks at it, they might've fallen for you." Those words slipped in my mouth accidentally. Or did I say that on purpose?

I saw his face getting redder. "U-Uhm.. thanks, so that means u fell for me." He giggled nervously. Oh. I didn't reply. He was so godamn cute today.

"Guys, stop flirting you homosexual bitches. We don't want to waste 30mins of our lunch break!" Kazuha shouted through the class. Half of our class laughed. I quickly zipped my backpack and held Aether's hands. I dragged him out of the classroom flustered and immediately let go as soon as we were out.

"Damn, Xiao finally made his move after 2 months." Venti left in a present pose and nodded. "Shut up Venti." I rolled my eyes. "So, are we gonna give that Shikanoin a visit or?"

———————————————————

Venti let out a silent knock in classroom 3A. No answer. Then Aether let out 3 words.

"It's me, Aether!"

The door opened up and I saw a tall guy with dark rose hair and emerald green eyes smiling at the group. "Why, hello there! I was just minding to solve riddles." He widens the door to let us in and we all walked in the room.

"Hey Heizou, nice to see u there." Aether gave him a big hug and I rolled my eyes annoyed. He was already looking cheesy.

"I see you've bought some friends. Mind introducing them to me?" He glanced to all of us one by one. "Oh sure! Heizou, meet Venti, the one who always wears a beret. Albedo the natural light blond, Kazuha the one with the red strand and Xiao, the teal haired guy!"

He pointed in all of us. "Venti.. Albedo.. Kazuha.. Xiao.. Got it. Hello guys, I'm Shikanoin Heizou!" He steps closer to Kazuha. "You may have not stolen the vending machine but u stole my sight cause I can't stop looking at u."

Heizou lifts Kazuha's chin and smirked. Kazuha let out a red face and pushed his hand aside. "Stop with your playboy act." Aether put his hand on both his hips and looks furious. "Especially not with my friends."

Heizou smiled brightly. "Don't worry man, in fact I'm not playing with Kazuha at all, I really did fell for him." Aether squinted his eyes. "Heizou, enough." He moves between Kazuha and Heizou and backs off Kazuha away.

"You've heard of the stolen vending machine?" Venti was surprised. "Of course I do. In fact, when I hear a rumor or mystery, I notice it in any minute anyways." He turns around and picks up a red marker. "Want me to share my intuition with you guys?"

Everyone nodded in excitement. He started writing swiftly on the white board with the red marker and lots of lines were seen.

"So I may have 3 suspects: a teacher, a student and an unknown thief that isn't in this school." He starts writing Mrs. Shogun, Xiangling and thief on the board.

"I have my reasons. So we all know Xiangling is obsessed with cooking and likes to try cooking with new ingredients and stuff, so she might've took the vending machine to try the candies and junk into her cooking pot."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why would she do that? She would just buy it with her own money." Heizou just looked at me and smiled.

"Good point, but remember, she is grounded for almost burning Chef Mao's kitchen down and won't have any money to afford and maybe she wasn't thinking twice and took it with her pet, Guoba."

Everyone went silent. "Here's now the reason of Mrs. Shogun, she is a confusing woman and yknow loves sweet things like candy and stuff. She might took it cause she literally wastes all her Mora in candy stores. And our school vending machine is expensive. As u all now, she has mastered samurai art and her speed is very fast."

Before Venti could open his mouth Heizou quickly said. "But why would anyone steal something big and obvious from their own school? So I added an unknown thief in case none gets framed."

The whole group stared at the white board and all the stuff he wrote. "Fascinating!" Kazuha smiled at Heizou showing him his surprise. He smiled back.

"Anyways, loving all your theories here but we actually came here for another reason." Aether walked towards Heizou. "It's not a theory, it's my intuition." He crosses his arms.

"Yeah, whatever you detectives say it. We'd actually like to ask u if you want to hang out with us after school?" He raised his eyebrow. "Is Kazuha coming?"

"Simp Alert!!" Venti yelled. Aether sighed. "Yeah he is, are you gonna come hang out with us or not?" He put a thumbs up. "Why not? Hanging out with friends are fun."

The group made a small cheer and Heizou just stands there happily smiling. "So when's the hangout?" Albedo started to open the door. "It's after school today, can u make it?" Heizou nodded.

"Of course! I need to bring 40K Mora with me aye?" Albedo nodded. "Alright, see u after school!"

————————————————————-

BRUH YALL 3.2 IM COMING FOR U NAHIDA MY CHILD

Anyways good luck in 3.2 <3

-Keith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 17.8K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...