The Only One (Hayama Kotaro x...

By Naruse-kun

[1st place in the category 'Hayama Kotaro' of KnB Watty Awards 2015] 'It was a rainy spring day when it happe... More

A Rainy Day
Follower
Valentine's Day
You Think So?
Feelings
Jokes
Do You Like Me?
I Do
Games
Are You Dumping Me?
Chocolates
Mangas
Dreams
Different
Together
Surprise
Stronger

Smile

1.2K 47 8
By Naruse-kun

~Five years later~

"Sei~" Aiko screamed running down the stairs. "Are we on time?" she said putting on her shoes.

"Yes." he said looking at his wristwatch. "Let's go."

Saying so, the both of them headed towards the stadium where Seijuro had to play for the Nationals. Once they arrived Aiko run towards the other members of Seijuro's team: a guy who had dark green hair which didn't reach his eyes that were green as well, he was wearing black-framed glasses that were framed on all sides except for the top, he had bandages on his left hand and he was holding a blue puppet in his right hand; a guy with blond hair, large light brown eyes with long eyelashes; an abnormally tall guy with shoulder lenght, lavender hair and violet eyes who was eating candies; a small guy with light blue hair and eyes and a fairly pale skin; and a tanned guy, who had navy blue eyes and hair.

"Dai-chan!" she screamed running towards the tanned guy.

"Stop calling me that, shortie." he said. "I'm a guy."

"So?" she tilted her head to the side.

"Change it." he said ruffling her hair.

"Ok, perverted toast." she giggled.

"Dai-chan is perfect." Aomine said.

"Perverted toast? Geez, that was hilarious!" the blond guy exclaimed wiping away his tears.

"Kise-kun, don't laugh like that." the one with light blue hair stated.

"But, Kurokocchi!" the so-called Kise pouted.

"Now I decided that you are my perverted toast, I can't go back!" she said.

"You can!" the tanned guy exclaimed leaning down to her level.

"Stop it." the one with glasses said.

"It's kinda funny." the one with violet hair stated eating a crisp.

"Murasakibara, stop eating!" the first one said.

"Never, Mido-chin." the other one said eating.

"Stop it, everyone." Seijuro said. "Daiki, stop harrassing my sister."

"This is the first time I ain't doing anything, actually." he said crossing his hands behind his head.

"What?" Seijuro asked with a creepy smile.

"Did somebody talk?" Aomine asked looking around awkwardly knowing he would be dead if he repeated.

They got inside the big stadium together and sat with some other teams. Aomine, Kise and Murasakibara were sitting on the front while Kuroko, Aiko, Seijuro and Midorima were sitting behind them.

"That guy is pretty good, isn't he?" Aiko said pointing at a player on the court. "He dribbles very well."

"He is." Seijuro said placing his head on his left palm. "But the one who played the previous match was definitely better."

"You mean the Uncrowned King?" she asked leaning against Seijuro's arm as he nodded. "When are you going to play?"

"After next match, Akashi-chan." Kuroko said.

"Thanks! Call me 'Aiko', Kuroko-kun." she smiled.

"Oi, Rin-chan!" a guy with short orange hair and green eyes who was sitting behind Aiko said.

"What?" Rin, a guy with blond hair and purple eyes asked.

"Doesn't she look just like the captain of the Generation of Miracles?" he whispered pointing at Aiko.

"Maybe she's his sister." Rin stated. "Why are you asking, Kotaro?"

"Nothing, actually." he said smiling showing his snaggle tooth on the left corner of his mouth. "I just heard them talking about dribbling and I looked at them unconsciously." he smiled. "They said I dribble very well."

"Aicchi!" Kise called turning towards her. "Are you going to sit on the bench with us?"

"Am I, Sei?" she asked looking at her brother.

"Sure, as usual." he smiled ruffling her hair.

"Thank you!" she chuckled. "So, since you're not playing for a while... may I sleep?"

"Sure. Come here." Seijuro said patting his legs.

"Really?" she stood up with sparkling eyes and he nodded. "Thank you!" she smiled. "Kuroko-kun, sit here." she said pointing at her own place. "I don't want you to be alone."

"Thank you, Aiko-san." he said sitting on her spot.

Aiko sat on Seijuro's lap, turning her back to Midorima who was sitting between her brother and another Teiko's player and rested her head on Seijuro's right shoulder.

"Good night, Aiko-san." Kuroko smiled.

"Good night, Kuroko-kun." she smiled back and closed her eyes.

"So cute~!" Kise said looking at Aiko.

"Oi, Akashi." Aomine said looking at Aiko. "I don't wanna be a perverted toast, but I can see Aiko's underwear from here."

"Aominecchi!" Kise exclaimed punching his shoulder slightly.

"What?" he asked rubbing his arm. "It's not like I was trying to look there, it just happened."

Seijuro pushed Aiko's skirt on her butt and covered it with his hand.

"Sei?" Aiko asked opening an eye. "Where do you think you're touching?"

"You were showing the whole world your panties." he explained.

"Thank you, then." she smiled and closed her eye again.

"I bet Tetsu could see them." Aomine whispered.

"Tetsuya?" Seijuro looked at Kuroko.

"I wasn't looking, Akashi-kun." he said.

"They're talking about panties instead of looking at the match?" Kotaro asked surprised.

"Don't eavesdrop." Rin said. "It's a bad thing."

During the next match Teiko's player headed to their locker room.

"It won't take long, wait here." Seijuro said ruffling Aiko's hair.

"Ok!" she smiled and sat on the bench outside the locker room.

After five minutes Teiko's player got out.

"Are you ready for your match?" Aiko smiled at Kise because she knew she shouldn't talk to Seijuro before a match due to the fact that he had to concentrate.

"Yup!" Kise said cheerfully. "I'm super ready!" he said showing his biceps.

~After the match, outside the stadium~

"Congratulations!" Aiko said cheerfully. "You won the Nationals!"

"Thank you, Aicchi!" Kise smiled hugging her.

"Oh, chuck! My arm hurts." Aomine whined.

"That Uncrowned Prince was really troublesome." Midorima stated pushing his glasses on his bridge nose.

"It's 'King'." Aiko pouted placing her hands on her hips.

Kotaro and Rin's team was walking next to Teiko's one that was standing beside a Sakura tree.

"Geez, what a shame!" Kotaro said with his hands crossed behind his head. "We were so close!"

"Yeah..." Rin said. "We were against the Generation of Miracles though."

Kotaro looked at Teiko's team and saw a girl with long red hair and golden eyes that was looking at him and smiled brightly tilting her head to the side.

"Is she smiling at me?" Kotaro thought widening his eyes.

Kotaro smiled back showing his snaggle tooth.

"What are you smiling at, little one?" Seijuro asked looking in the same direction as Aiko and saw Kotaro.

"Nothing." Aiko said smiling at her brother. "And stop calling me 'little one', I'm just one year younger than you!" she pouted.

"Fine, fine, Aiko." he smiled ruffling her hair.

"Let's go and eat an ice-cream!" Kise screamed raising his left arm.

"Ice-cream!" Aiko exclaimed copying Kise.

"Don't copy me!" Kise pouted shaking Aiko's shoulders.

"You're not the only one who can copy people, you know." she smiled. "So you learn how players feel when you copy them."

"Ice-cream." Kuroko said trying to copy Kise but he failed due to his poker face.

"What was that?" Kise asked sweatdropping.

"I was copying you, Kise-kun." he said looking at his hands.

"You have to use pathos when you copy this guy." Aiko explained pointing with her left thumb at Kise who was now behind her.

"Pathos?" Kuroko asked confused.

"Yeah! Just think of Kise-kun when he screams 'Let's do this poo!' everytime he has to study if you want to copy him." Aiko said.

"Are we going to eat ice-creams or not?" Murasakibara asked eating a popsicle.

"You're eating it already!" Midorima said.

"Don't lie." Murasakibara said munching his popsicle.

"You're the one who's lying!" Midorima exclaimed angrily.

"Stop it, please." Kuroko said walking away.

"Where are you going, Kurokocchi?" Kise asked walking beside him.

"Ice-cream shop."

"Wait for me!" Aiko exclaimed hugging Kuroko from behind.

"You look like Momocchi when you hug Kurokocchi like this!" Kise smiled.

"Where is she?" Aiko asked looking around.

"She said she has something to do with her cousin." Kuroko said grabbing Aiko's leg so that she could piggyback ride him.

"Give me your bag, Kuroko-kun." she said trying to catch it.

"Don't worry, Aiko-san, I can handle it." he smiled.

Murasakibara, Midorima, Aomine and Seijuro followed the three of them until they reached the ice-cream shop.

Hello everyone! :)
I updated pretty fast this time because the first chapter was short, but I ain't gonna update this fast later on.
Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it :)
Bakashi_Naruse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.3K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
65.3K 1.8K 38
Akashi saw white. White everywhere. It was as if he had suddenly walked into winter. The pureness of the white captivated his eyes, as if nothing cou...
51.8K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
30.7K 1.2K 33
Quite unplanned book, but it happened. Though the main story is about Akashi, there will be also a line with Kise. Huge thanks to YumeDream2 for hel...