End Of Us- Zarry

بواسطة ZaynsJustPerfect

When asked about his relationship Zayn simply said, "He was a stripper. He needed money. I am a businessman I... المزيد

End Of Us-Prologue
Chapter 1
1.1
1.2
1.3
Chapter 2
2.2
2.3
Chapter 3
3.1
3.2
Chapter 4
4.1
4.2
4.3
Chapter 5
5.1
5.2
5.3
Chapter 6
6.1
6.2
Chapter 7
7.1
7.2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

2.1

365 30 27
بواسطة ZaynsJustPerfect

Harry looks at his phone for the millionth time, it's Anne's birthday today. He should call her but he can't. Maybe he won't be able to do it. This year too and it will be the same as the last eight years. Every time he thinks about contacting his family it saddens him. He decides to call them. But that's just it. That's the last step for him. He is not ashamed of himself but he is sure they will be. This was not the plan. He should have been better off but mostly he doesn't want to disappoint them.

He looks at Niall, he has the same expression on his face he knows. The look of disappointment. It always haunts him and mostly keeps him awake at night picturing the same look on Gemma's face. He knows it's there. There is no other reason for her to ignore Harry for all these years. The one person he found the courage to contact to. The one person who maybe doesn't want him anymore in her life.

It's the fear mostly, what if Anne ignores him too just like his sister then he would truly lose everything. Anne is really his last hope.

Harry dismisses the thought and starts dressing himself. He was lucky enough that he didn't have to work last night which gave him enough time to wallow in his misery. It's one of the rare occasions for him to wake up in his own bed. He doesn't get to do that often.

So he listens to Niall rummage through the containers in the kitchen trying to cook something. He knows Niall will end up getting a sandwich because he can't even boil water. That's Harry's job cooking and that's what Niall calls him that he is the house husband.

"Here is your special sandwich," Niall hands him his plate. The special sandwich is just two buns and vegetables which Harry himself made last night. And for some reason, this took Niall a whole hour to prepare not that Harry is gonna complain because he learnt it the hard way you don't complain whatever your work-wife makes you a long time ago.

He winces a little while picking up the sandwich. His wrists hurt still. "Looks like somebody had fun didn't they?" Harry looks up to see Niall smirking at him. Harry is not the type to get shy. Actually, it's kind of in his job description. So he's learned how to answer.

"Yeah, It was quite good actually," He shrugs like it's not a big deal. Like it wasn't one of the best fuck of his life where he didn't have to pretend he was liking it. He loved it and he was definitely not going to talk about how he felt something strange in his chest when he took care of him after, covering the wound. He has already done that enough for the last week.

"Based on how you were walking when you returned I would say it was better than quite good," Niall sing-songs as he moves towards his dresser getting ready for his work. Harry shrugs again because he doesn't think there is a word invented yet for what he felt.

In fact, he is pretty sure there is not a word to describe the man himself, with a face like that he should be illegal. That was Harry's first thought when he saw him at the bar for the first time. Harry thought he would never see him again that's why he did what he did that day. But they met again and now Harry really needs to stop before he starts crushing on his client because it goes against the rules in his life.

He gets a call from Jennifer right after Niall leaves and he groans thinking about how his plan to just stay in and be lazy is ruined. Jennifer always does that somehow Harry thinks she knows whenever he has some plans that exact time she calls him. It's not funny anymore. Sometimes he does think that she has some secret spy cam installed in his apartment. It has to be that.

He knows there will be another job. It's not like he hates his job it's just that he gets pouty in times like these. But he knows the money is good. His clothes are Gucci and has a comfortable bed. He could live in a penthouse if he wants to, so to sum it up it's not the worst job in the world even if he has to pretend most of the time during sex. Even if he has to compliment those old fellows, boosting their egos while in bed. It's a little price to pay.

"We should fix a time for this," He says the first thing on his mind as soon as he picks up the call.

"Sweetie in this job, there is no timing. How was Jack?" Harry knows he can never remember the name of his client well in his defence it changes every night. Besides they mostly want him to call them 'daddy' or 'master'. So he never bothers either.

"It was alright. He bought me to a ridiculously expensive restaurant just to show off his new fake date to his friends. And then we were back at the hotel. You know how that goes." Harry sighs flicking through the shows on Netflix. "Also, don't worry I will submit the full details when I am back."

"I am afraid you have to come back right now." Jennifer chuckles already knowing Harry is annoyed. "We have got this really great deal and I want you to take up the gig. Since you are our best escort."

Harry rolls his eyes. He knows Jennifer is just trying to butter him up. She probably says that to other escorts too, "But why?" He whines like a child. "Please can we talk over the phone, Please."

"No can do, sweetheart." Jennifer sighs, "This client is very very important and I want to discuss it with you in person. Think of it as a VIP situation. Now quickly come over so that we can talk about it. I want you to be ready before you meet him tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Harry cocks his eyebrows. "I thought I had my calendar full for next week. You are just letting someone change the schedule. What are we gonna tell my regular clients?"

"I will make Perrie fill it for you. Now if you are done be here in half an hour. As I said there is a lot to discuss," Harry opens his mouth and closes it. He has a feeling he had filled up his quota of being a pouty and whiny child for a day. Plus he doesn't think he could ever convince Jen so he might as well save his charm for getting his way for the next occasion.

He arrives exactly half an hour later at the agency. His punctuality is really a curse. He is not wearing anything fancy, his usual flamingo shirt and skinny jeans. He is headed straight for Jen's office.

Her office is just like any other you would see. The desk is accompanied by a chair and a laptop. That's just for show mostly. Jen is pretty old-fashioned she insists on paperwork and not on online documents. That is the reason why Harry and everyone else have to submit a printed form of their report. Harry always insisted on teaching her to avoid all the fuss, since he has studied computers but she always declines.

"I see you have already printed out the details," He says walking into the office. He finds her looking at a bunch of documents which he assumes are of the VVIP client. Harry hates people like this. Why do they get special privileges? He has already made up a schedule and now whoever he or she is going to ruin it all and to top it all he has to be with them for a specified amount of time. He thinks he would need a little more pretending for this job.

"And I see you are right on time," She motions for him to take a seat. "Here have a look. As I said on the phone. I want you to take up this job. But there is a very specific reason for it."

As Harry looks at the documents he can see the very specific reason gawking at him through the photos. Or he is gawking at the model-esque pictures of Zayn Malik. He can't really tell. He is too stunned to believe this is actually happening. He looks like a man straight out of Vogue cover in the photo. In his black ripped jeans, red t-shirt and a jacket. He can very clearly see his eyelashes in the photo. He can't believe it's been days since he last saw and he notices how he has changed his hair. It's black now with the side shaved. He wonders if that is the natural colour of his hair.

For the third time. Every time he thought this will be his last time seeing the sexy client. It feels like the universe somehow finds another way so that they keep meeting each other. Until now Harry thought this was the case only for bad lucks. Oh, he is definitely going to wish for more things from now on.

It takes everything in him to not squeal and jump like a love-sick teenager as he looks up at Jen showing his best acting skills and tries to be nonchalant and chill as he says, "So, this is the big deal you were harassing me about." He says flicking his hair, "I thought he would be like a pop star or something,"

She eyes him weirdly, "Didn't you read the file? He is a very young and successful businessman. And yes to answer your question he is popular. There have been articles about him dating those famous pop stars. But we are not here to discuss his love-life. I figured you have already had an encounter with him and he specifically asked for you the second time. So he probably already likes you. But again, if you don't want to--"

"No, I want to," He almost screams.

Damn it, Nonchalant Harry. Be non-chalant.

He clears his throat, "I meant as you said we have already been involved before so it would be easy for me you know. You said it's an important gig for this agency. I would do anything for the betterment of this agency."

Jen is still looking at him weirdly probably because of the last sentence he never really cared about the image of the agency before and she definitely saw through that lie.

Cool it down, You idiot.

"Are you sure?" She says carefully trying to make sense of the outburst. "If you don't want Perrie was my second option. That way you can have your regular clients. Nothing about your schedule has to change. This is a long-time contract anyway."

All Harry's mind focussed on was three words 'Long-time contract'.

"She could never pull it off." Harry scoffs. He knows he should be kind but he can make an exception this time. "We all know that,"

"Okay," She pulls the contract out of her desk drawer, "Read it carefully and sign it. Mr Malik has already signed it."

He is too excited he misses the faint smile on Jennifer's face.

As soon as Harry walks out of the office all his nonchalance and indifference that he hoped he was able to show flows out and he starts freaking out. He quickly gets out his phone and texts Niall,

Are you there? This is a roommate emergency. I repeat it's not a drill.

I call for a meeting.

Reply, where are you??

Hello???

Niall???

Are you ignoring me??

Never mind. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. I'll tell you all.

You wouldn't believe me.

Holy bananas, I couldn't believe it.

So I'mma need you to pinch me.

Wait no, cancel that. You pinch too hard.

Niall is literally rolling on the floor laughing which is exactly the reaction Harry was hoping for because he likes to laugh at his misery. He is the bestest best friend there is.

When Niall calms down he listens to the story as Harry rambles on about the gig. The same person Harry has been talking about ever since he met him at the bar.

"I know I have said it before I will say it again. But goddamn if I was into men. He would so be my type," Niall says looking at the picture in the folder. Harry swats his hand away.

"Are you even listening to me?" that gets Niall's attention he looks at Harry as he tentatively says, "Can I tell you something you won't like?"

Harry simply nods, "Don't you think it's a little strange I mean a man like him can probably get anyone he wants. But going through all this fuss for a fake date? Seems fishy to me."

"And you practically have a crush on him. This is just like a business deal for him. I just-- I don't want you to get hurt since you are already emotionally involved. Just remember your rule okay? Being emotionally involved with the clients doesn't end well."

He does know that rule. He was the one who came up with that rule. He knows how that feels, and he definitely didn't forget how that ends. He was young and naive that's what he tells himself. He didn't guard his heart enough. For the most part, he thought it was his fault. Maybe he still thinks that.

But he is not that naive anymore. Niall is right. This is nothing but a gig for him and he shouldn't get carried away. He doesn't want history to repeat itself.

"I do. I do remember it," he says. "I am best at this job for this very reason." He jokes but Niall sees through that too as he wraps Harry in a hug. "You worry me so much, you idiot. It would be so much easier if you went back to complete your studies. You are good in computers. You have a phone full of apps that you designed and you don't even like this job."

"I will when I have enough money," Harry says once they are apart. Niall doesn't say Harry already has enough money. He doesn't know why Harry won't stop or if he ever will. But he doesn't say because sometimes you have to understand. You have to give them space. Harry loves Niall for that. For understanding him better than anyone in his life.

"So are you ready for your first date with Zayn Malik, or as you like to call him 'the man of your dreams'. It really is fate that you got this very gig. What are the chances?"

Harry rolls his eyes and doesn't tell him he had a choice to say no. He keeps his mouth shut, thinking he has already heard enough from Niall today. He doesn't want him to tease him more. "I said that one time. I was just over-excited," He says instead.

"Yeah, yeah I know," Niall replies as he goes back to eating his burger. For some reason, Harry thinks Niall doesn't believe his answer.

----------------------------------------------

Are you ready for the first date of Harry and Zayn? I know I am. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

72.1K 2.9K 6
••complete 2015•• "I'm in love with a stripper"
332K 21.7K 82
" A baby, One contract, 9 months , With my boss . " -H.S What can happen in 9 months ?? Or What can't happen in 9 months ?? #1 Zarry
141K 2.9K 17
Harry Styles never thought a night out with his best mate would lead him to finding the most beautiful creature, which he had ever laid eyes on. Ther...
49.5K 3.4K 17
{COMPLETED} ~~~ "You're looking in the wrong place for my love, Don't think because you're with me this is real." ~~~ For people who knew what is goi...