4.2

"I didn't think I would live to see this day," David comes hollering into Zayn's office taking his seat right in front of his desk.

Zayn simply ignores him as he continues to look over the files on his computer. "I have reviewed all the proposals. Tell Taryn to schedule the meeting," He replies instead.

"And now you have done all your day's work in a few hours. What are you going to do the entire day?" David is smirking he does not even have to look up he just knows.

"Early mornings are not that bad," The words slip out of his mouth and he is suddenly struck by the thought of Harry in his bed. Harry sleeping in his bed and his light snores, which should be ridiculous but it's endearing at the same time.

"I think I woke up in some alternate universe," This time Zayn rolls his eyes but before he can shut him up Taryn walks into his room.

"The pictures have come out great," She says handing Zayn the iPad. He scrolls through the news articles of the party last night. Media outlets wrote about how Zayn Malik was spotted with a handsome dude and wrote about they looked cozy. It was pictures of them on the dance floor, arriving at the party, and Zayn introducing him to his friends. It is then he notices how he held Harry's hand in each one of these pictures. They looked like a real couple.

"I cannot believe you actually went through with my idea. Look at the comments people are already swooning over you two," She says excitedly. David just sits there trying to control his laughter and Zayn just keeps quiet.

"I was so scared you would do something reckless. But thank you. Thank you so much," She looks at Zayn. "So who is the handsome dude? Where did you two meet?" She seems curious but more happy to know Zayn is finally moving on.

David bursts out laughing at the questions, "Please Zaynie. Please tell her where did you two meet?" He can hardly control the fits of laughter erupting from his mouth as Zayn glares at him.

"Shut up," He hisses out.

Taryn looks confused looking between the two of them waiting for an answer. So David takes the liberty of answering it instead, "At the Sign of the Times Escort Services,"

"What?" Taryn practically shrieks.

"Well, technically I first met him at a gay club. I can't remember the name of," Zayn answers. Because his mind thinks it's time to come out clean and let them in on his secret.

"What?"

"What?" This time both Taryn and David shriek at the same time too bewildered to actually believe the words that came out of his mouth.

"He was the one who-?"

"Yes,"

"I booked the room for-"

"Yes,"

"Holy shit," David huffs. "There are so many things to be offended about here. But I am gonna let those slide,"

Taryn true to herself has a different reaction to the news. She smiles. She smiles because there is a ghost of a smile on Zayn's face talking about this person. The smile she had hoped to see very soon.

So she does what she does best whenever she is excited and happy for him and asks him questions about this new guy. She believes there is hope.

***

"When I thought of helping him. This was not what I had in my mind," The man whispers talking on the phone.

"I told you it doesn't matter," Another man replies.