2.2

It's safe to say Harry spends days leading to Friday deciding on the clothes he deems fit which is bizarre if you ask him because he didn't fret this much even on his dates. And this is not a date. It's a business deal.

He is not exaggerating when he says he has tried on twenty-five different outfits throwing a tantrum at the simplest things, from being too buttoned up to the colour seeming too dull and Niall vowed that he is never ever going shopping with Harry ever again.

He finally settled on a white Gucci jumper only because it was love at first sight. The dress fit perfectly, hugging all the curves on his body elegantly and he felt like a model wearing it and truth be told considering his date, he cannot settle for anything less.

He wakes up at 6:00 AM as usual on Friday, going for a run everything going as per his plan, until his phone rings and he has half a mind to not answer the call because it's from an unknown number. But hey, his life is filled with calls from unknown people, isn't it?

As soon as he picks up he stubs his toe on the bench at the sound of the familiar voice, "Hi Harry. It's me, Zayn Malik," It's a shame that Harry almost has a boner just by hearing that voice that too in the middle of the park.

"Oh? Zayn?" He tries to play it cool, he really should have given acting a chance he thinks. "Yeah, Zayn. I called remember? For the escort service. Well, actually my team did." Just like that little bubble he was living in bursts out because of course, it's a business deal. He mentally thanks Zayn for bringing him into reality.

Harry is panting a little from running, "Yeah, ah. I remember now. Do you, uh uh do you want something?"

He hears Zayn take a sharp breath, "Are you? Are you working right now?" Harry doesn't understand the question and stumbles upon his stubbed toe resulting in a loud moan, "Ah,"

"Is it a good time to talk? You seem busy," that's when Harry understands the question, and just because Harry is a little shit, "Actually I kinda am,"

"Oh, well then maybe I'll--"

"I sound better than that when I work. I'll have you know," he winks even though Zayn can't see him through the phone. And even though it feels like he is joking deep down he knows he's not. He wants that desperately. It's been weeks since he had Zayn all to himself. Both of them were naked and Harry didn't get a chance before but he wants to ride Zayn's dick. He wanted it so badly since the day Zayn held him against the door and fucked him so hard that he bled. Yeah, he wants that.

Even though he doesn't know Zayn, he is sure he must have a lot of sex too, I mean with a body like that it's just a shame if he doesn't. And oh well, now that Harry looks down he can see his own dick hard denting against his trackers because he is so pathetic he is imagining having sex with his client.

He is not even sure if sex is part of their deal, he really really hopes it is. Otherwise, he would very soon have blue balls. "Um, Harry? Are you there? You're joking right?" Zayn's voice brings him out of his thoughts.

"How'd you know?"

"You mean how'd I know even though it didn't start with knock-knock? Remember you told me one about what's brown and sticky and I said it was funny. Well, it wasn't. This right here has got the same vibez," Zayn chuckles at his own statement and Harry is really shocked at how much he misses that. This sound of him giggling.

"Heyy," He drawls like a whiny baby. He wants to pout like a baby but he loves this type of conversation with Zayn. Even though he had only had it once before when he tried to tell him a joke when Zayn was trying to get the tight stockings removed from his long legs.

Zayn looked at him weirdly that day he must have known why. But he was too busy telling jokes. "Anyways, I just called to let you know the details about today's party."