[Young] Sheldon Cooper x Fema...

By BR4INPLEDGED

STATUS: EXPERIMENT More

(ONE): INTRODUCTION
(TWO)
(THREE)
(FOUR)
(FIVE)
(SIX)
(SEVEN)
(EIGHT)
(NINE)
(TEN)
(ELEVEN)
(THIRTEEN)
(FOURTEEN)
(FIFTEEN)
(SIXTEEN)
(SEVENTEEN)
(EIGHTEEN)
(NINETEEN)
(TWENTY)
(TWENTY-ONE)
(TWENTY-TWO)
(TWENTY-THREE)
(TWENTY-FOUR)
(TWENTY-FIVE)

(TWELVE)

4.7K 187 186
By BR4INPLEDGED

WORD COUNT: 1263

(Y/N'S POV)

School was currently going well. I shared most of my classes with Missy, which led to not a lot of work and quite a lot of chatter.

Our last period, our teacher let us out  early, so we decided to sit on a bench outside and talk for five minutes before Mrs. Cooper came to pick us up.

"Hey Missy, and Missy's friend." I look up to see a large, chubby-faced boy. He held a childish smile.
"Oh, hey Billy." Missy said before turning to me.

"This is Billy. My- or, our nextdoor neighbor.

I let out an 'ohhh' and grin at him. "You're the kid with the chickens."

Billy beams. "Yeah."
We sit in an awkward silence for a few seconds before he speaks up, like he had suddenly remembered why he was talking to us.

"There's gonna be a party at my house today, you guys coming?"

I don't know what party he's talking about, but it seems like Missy does. "O-em-gee! That party is happening at your house? What about your Mom?"
He shrugs. "She's the main reason it's happening. She thinks I have no friends, and that this will help."

Missy gives him a pitiful look, but I can tell she's buzzing at the thought of a party. "Well we'll definitely be there."
"Cool." I see the car pull up, and as we wave him goodbye and walk towards it I speak up. "A party? I don't know, Missy..."

She stares at me. "Have you ever been to one?"
"Er, no."
"Then why not go? Trust me, the parties here are the best."

I sigh and slip into the backseat of the car.

After saying our normal greetings, Missy pops the question. "Mom, Billy's having friends over his house tonight, can me and Y/N please go?"

Mrs. Cooper hesitates before responding. "So a party?" Missy opens her mouth to try and convince her, but Mrs. Cooper beats her to it.

"You know what, I trust you two girls. You can go." Missy excitedly side-hugs her. "Thank you, thank you!"

---

"What are you two doing?" Sheldon asks as he stands at the entrance of Missy's open-doored room. Missy turns to him, "What does it look like we're doing?"

He ponders, eyes scanning over our outfits. "I don't know, but you look like Meemaw when she goes out clubbing."

"Yeah, cause we're going to a party." She turns back to examining herself in the mirror.

"Where?"
"At Billy's. And you can't come." He scoffs. "I wasn't going to. Does Mom know about this?"

Missy groans and walks over to him. "Yes, she does! Now, shoo!" She pushes him out and closes her door.

"I don't know why you like him." She whispers to me after the shadow of his figure disappears.

I finish applying my lipgloss before replying in monotone. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She rolls her eyes at me. "Still trying to pretend you don't like him so you don't have to accept that you do?

I face away from her, screwing the cap back on the tube, falling silent.

---

"Bye Mom!" Mrs. Cooper hugs us both. "Have fun, you girls. Me and your father are going to be out, are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yes." Missy calls back to her, but we're halfway down the driveway already.

She knocks on Billy's front door, and he answers. "Oh, hey guys."

I didn't realize just how many people were in our school, and I underestimated how many of those people were going to be at this party.

Two hours in, the house was packed, spewing with loud music from blaring speakers.

Missy went off somewhere, leaving me by myself near the snack table.

I think to myself, before finally giving in and pouring myself some fruit punch.

I take it like it were a shot, and decide to keep refilling until I get bored.

Wait...

Something isn't right. I had just gulped down my third cup in a row, when I glance at where people were dancing.

It feels like I'm spinning, and an intense warmth comes over me.

I see Billy.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" He questions simply.

"I..." I can barely speak or see. It was like someone was holding my grip on reality and shaking it, hard.

"Can... you take me home?" Slurring, I nearly stumble over.

He nods, and in what feels like only a millisecond I'm back at the Coopers front door. Billy knocks, at least I think he does. I can't tell, with the noise inside my head.

Someone appears, and they talk a little, but I can't hear them, their voices are muffled.

Billy, who had a hand on my shoulder removes his arm and my already disturbed sense of balance is broken.

I step forward, nominating the figure in the doorway as my new support. I wrap my arms around their neck and rest my cheek against their chest.

Damn. This person is even comfier then my bed. Seriously, I don't know why I haven't slept on them every night instead.

I nuzzle into them, now quite content with living the rest of my life like this.

"...goodbye." I hear the end of a sentence before the door shuts.

The person doesn't move for a few seconds before they decide to pick me up. Smart. I was not moving.

I get sat on the couch, and I give a soft whimper at the loss of touch when they pull away from me.

Wait.

Oh my god!

It's that... that boy! I beam. This is like, the best day ever. I can't seem to remember his name, but I don't have to remember my feelings, my stomach already does backflips when I see his face.

Oh, was he talking to me?

"...can you hear me?"

I giggle, "C-Course I can- hic- hear you..." I mumble.

He kneels, which I'm thankful for. It makes it easier to see him.
Why isn't he... urgh...
I just want to pull him close and kiss his... perfect, plump lips-

"What did you drink?" He asks softly, and I blink at him.

"Some- hic- really good... juice."

He mutters something to himself, and I catch the words 'troublemakers' and 'spiked'.

"Okay. Are you tired?" He checks, turning back to me.
Hah. Not at all.
I tell him that, and he stands up.

"W-Where are y...ou going?" I whine, reaching out for him.
He smiles before taking my hands and pulling me up. "Don't worry, you're coming too." He reassures, a look of amusement on his face.

I glare at him, "I... better!"
I give a squeak as I'm picked up again, but I quickly adjust to it.

We enter a room, and I'm placed onto a bed. Damn.

"Taking me to the- hic- bedroom already? You are fast!"

He freezes at my comment.
Oh. Em. Gee, he's blushing.

"Hah- that's not... I thought you'd want to sit on the bed." I pause and slide down to sit on the floor.

"Actually...! it might be safer for me... here." I did not want to vomit all over his bed.

He pulls out a white book from a box and sits across from me, cross-legged.

"Why the- hic- hell are you reading?" He glances up at me. "So I know what to do. Because I really don't know what to do right now."

I sigh and jab my finger at my legs while he reads, but naturally I get bored after a couple of minutes.

I scoot closer, so that our knees are touching. "Heyyy..." I complain, now taking up poking him instead.

He doesn't react.

I sniffle. He's ignoring me.

"Hey?"

Still, no answer. I frown.

I want to go cry to someone about it, but he was really the only person I wanted to talk to.

"Dude..." I poke his cheek.
Damn, his skin is soft.

Would it... feel the same against my lips? I lean even closer, and plant a kiss against his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 21.5K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
5.3K 84 11
""Alright. I'd agree. But i s till don't know your name, stranger.", I laugh. "Yoon. Yoon Gwi-nam.", he nods. "Pleasure to meet you, Yoon. Yoon Gwi-n...
330K 8.2K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
163K 1.5K 51
The year is 2018. Sheldon Cooper is about to take a step in his life he never thought he would take. He is getting married, to Amy Farrah-Fowler. Ma...