Pᴏᴇᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Wʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀꜱ

By encvnto

the last entry of the old me. Started: March 23, 2022 Finished: October 30, 2022 More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
001 | how can I love once more if I'm preoccupied in the past?
002 | we no longer talk
003 | the memories of hurt
004 | all from the past
005 | learning to love
006 | i seek of you in everyone
007 | discovering love
008 | you visit my mind at dawn
009 | the proper balance in love
010 | departure
011 | longing 'i love yous' you dont want to hear
012 | despising 'almost'
013 | eight letters and three words I should've told you more.
014 | persistent emotions
015 | you constantly make me think about what may have been.
016 | what if your greatest 'what if' comes back?
017 | the healing heart's irony
018 | I left when my love for you was still unfinished
019 | a warning to naive romantics
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

020 | last open letter to the person I believed to be "the one"

36 5 2
By encvnto

You're the very first person who showed me how to love and what it feels like to be loved, as well as the first person to make me understand that love alone won't keep someone loyal.

Our youthful selves couldn't keep up with the time so we grew up, and now im commemorating the love we had in the beginning. confused and disheartened over the idea that perhaps, whatever we had wasn't real. the distance between us tore us apart so that I couldn't actually enter your heart. you were too busy in your own world like i was. I waited for you to let me in, like you did for me.

I was so engrossed in the ecstasy of the highs that I forgot the horrific lows while attempting to save something that was beyond saving. Looking at it now, nothing will ever be the same again, and the only thing I can do is accept that once we switch from being lovers to strangers once more, things will be much better.

Previously, I desperately wanted you to keep fighting for us, along side me, but right now, all I want is for you to be happy. Although I'll think of you occasionally, I think you'll forever hold a spot in my heart but now I dont think it hurts as much. So, I add this final letter to indicate the end.

Ps. I got the character you once told me you wanted, i worked hard for it. that one's your birthday gift. I hope you've been well. take care, my love.

sincerely yours,
L. A. Reid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 48 64
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?
12.6K 2.5K 29
Deep inside the depths of melancholy and vulnerability, where every word holds the weight of a thousand unspoken truths, discover secrets only whispe...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7K 396 15
الـكاتـبه نـاديـن