Pushed to the brink

Von Sabeltje

"I didn't inherit any quirk from my parents, it's a birth defect, it barely happens. I still wanted to be a... Mehr

A/N
Goodbye..... World
Where am I?
Smile (editted)
The beginning of a new life. (editted)
USJ
Tag
Villain name
Mall
Hide 'n Seek
A/n
Valentine's day
Old Friends
Damn Heroes
Headache
Reunion
Training
Important announcement
Internships (Edited)
Stains
Gloomy
Exams
Chat
New members
Start of camp
take my hand
Game of courage
Under attack
Broken bones
Media
Perfect
Mina
Nicotine
Smash
Special: Christmas
Shall we begin?
Let's fight
One final time
A little update (A/N)

Complete loss

780 25 4
Von Sabeltje

"Well, I guess that's a pro for ya."

When the fire Dabi had send from his half-burned hand had faded, Aizawa had disappeared from his original spot, but when the villain looked up the pro hero was 'standing' on the wall above the door hanging on his scarf that he attached to the balcony above them.
His hair was floating in the air and his eyes were glowing bright red, indicating that his quirk was active.

He held out his hand again, ready to release another wave of fire.
"That's not going to work this time." Aizawa jumped down and wrapped his capture weapon around Dabi, he kneed the villain in his face and slapped him face first on the ground.
"Your objective, numbers and position, tell me right now." He kept the villain down on the ground and demanded information from him.
"And why should I?" Dabi asked cocky, clearly not planning to tell the hero anything.

"Because of this," Aizawa broke the man's left arm with nauseating crack, "Your right arm is next, I would make a rational decision if I were you. If I get as far as your legs, it might be a hassle for the police officers that are going to arrest you."

Dabi just looked up at him, not showing any signs of pain from his broken arm, "What has gotten under your skin eraser?"
Suddenly three kids came running at them from the forest,
"Sensei!" They yelled!

This distracted Aizawa and Dabi managed to kick him off him and get free from the man's grip, just not from the capture weapon that was still wrapped around his upper body.

He groaned then mumbled under his breath "With this much damage I'm just about done for." He turned back to the pro hero, "You're quite worthy of being an instructor at UA, isn't that right hero?" 

Aizawa didn't answer him and just pulled at his scarf, to his surprise this didn't make the man drop to the ground, but the scarf went right through the villain and Dabi slowly started to change in slug, before he was completely melted away, he said "Is it because your students are so precious?" 

Half if face was gone, his teeth showing till the corner of his cheek "I hope you got what it takes to protect them, see you later." And with that the villain completely faded away

"Sensei what was that!?" one of the students who came from the forest asked.
Aizawa didn't answer their question and just told them to get inside and that he would be back soon, then he ran away, into the forest.

-Sabeltje-

Izuku was running through the forest with Kota on his back, his broken arm just hanging besides his body looking awfully purple.

"Izuku, where are we going?" The little boy that was on Izuku's back asked him.
"I'm going to bring you safe to the camp." The teen replied, avoiding some branches that were in their path.

"But I thought I was going to help you." Kota asked him confused.
Izuku hummed in response, "You are, but right now you're still young, you have things to learn, you have to go to school and missing out on your childhood is not healthy.
So right now you have to stay with your aunt okay, she can take care of you better than I can right now, and in a while, when I have everything figured out I'll come pick you up okay!"

He smiled at Kota, even though the boy couldn't see his smile from behind he could still hear it in his voice.
While they were running though the enormous forest that just didn't seem to end, they saw someone else running not far away from them.

"Aizawa sensei!" Izuku yelled, he wasn't a fan of heroes, but he needed to bring the kid to safety.
"Midoriya! What happened to your arm?!" Aizawa ran towards them.
"I got in a fight with a villain, but that's not important right now." He kneeled down so Kota could jump off his back.

"Take Kota to safety! He has a water-based quirk, protect him!"
This made Aizawa smile a little bit, he knew the kid still had something heroic in him, that kind of thing doesn't just disappear.

"So you don't know these guys?" Aizawa asked Izuku.
"nope, never saw them in my life, also that dude back there tried to kill me, if these were my friends, they wouldn't do that." Izuku told him, of course he knew it was the league, and Shigaraki and Toga must be out here somewhere too, but he didn't completely lie, he didn't know these new villains and they clearly didn't know him either.

"Are you sure you'll be okay with your arm like that?" Aizawa asked him.
"Yes, I'm fine, I can't handle a little pain. Just take care of Kota, okay?"

With that Izuku ran away and disappeared between the trees.
What Izuku has to do right now was getting caught. That was the plan, he had to get 'kidnapped', so he just has to find a nearby villain, hoping this one is following the plan and isn't out to kill him. 

He was running and noticed a tree light up just about fifty meters away from him, he went running towards it.
but before he could find a villain his classmates found him. Mina and Kirishima came running towards him "Midoriya!" Mina yelled.

Izuku sighted and forced a smile on his face, "I'm so happy I found you guys! Do you have any clue what is going on?"
The looked at each other and then back at him, "So you're saying you have no clue either?" Kirishima asked him.
He shook his head no, "Let's just go back to the camp okay, there when can ask the pros what to do."

The went walking, slightly uncomfortable, Izuku wasn't good friend with them, he didn't feel as much of a hate towards these two as to some of his other classmates, but he still wasn't extremely fond of them

They had been walking for ten minutes when they found other people, he saw Tokoyami, Bakugou, Shoto together. Tokoyami was kneeling on the ground and explosions were going off in Bakugou's hands. 

Mina ran towards them, "Hey guys! Thank God, we found you! Are you guys okay!?"
After Mina made sure everyone was all right, they started to walk again, Izuku staying a bit back hoping to avoid Bakugou as much as he could, not soon after they found Uraraka and Tsuyu. Izuku though he could see a glimpse of blonde hair disappearing between the trees, but he wasn't completely sure. 

Suddenly it went black. 

"Who was that girl?" Mina asked Uraraka.
"A villain, she was completely nuts!" She and Asui walked towards the group
"Are you hurt?" Mina asked her, just like she had done with the others.
"No were fine, let's just get moving." She rubbed her arm. "That girl said some weird this about Deku."

"Oi deku, you hear that? You have a villain bitch obsessed with you." Bakugou shouted.
"Who are you talking too?" Tsuyu asked him confused.

"Deku." The blonde told her like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Then where is he?" She looked around.
"What do you mean, he was just behind us!" Mina looked around frantically.
"Looking for him?" A voice echoed down the long path they were standing on.
The voice belonged to a masked man who was wearing a trench coat and a top hat. "I've taken him with my magic!"

"Give him back!" Kirishima yelled and ran at the man.
"Give him back? What an odd thing to say, Midoriya doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own man, you egotist."

"Guys it's not just Deku, Tokoyami is gone too!" Mina shouted at the group.
"There was no need to even confront us! He's just mocking us." Shoto concluded.
He ran at the villain and let out a giant wall of ice, but the villain simply jumped out of its reach with ease. 

When he landed Mina ran at him, she got ready to attack him before she suddenly disappeared.
"What have you done with her!?" Bakugou yelled.
"Oh just a little magic trick," he showed them 3 little marbles. "But hey, I can't go face to face with heroes in training." He put his gloved hand to his ear, "League of villain's van guard action squad! The target has been successfully captured. As short as it was, the mission has come to an end. As planned be at the evacuation point in five minutes."
He ran away.

"Not going to happen!" Shota ran after him, and the rest of the heroes in training followed.

-Sabeltje-

"Huh only you guys so far?" Toga came skipping towards Dabi and twice, very cheery.
"You whack job, did you get some blood? From how many people?" Dabi asked her.
"Just one!" She smiled.

"One, I thought you had to get at least three!?" Twice held up three fingers as he said that.
"It's a no-go. I could have gotten killed." She explained.
"Wait, Toga! You're in high spirits! What happened?"
"I made a new friend! And we secured Midoriya!" She put her hands to her cheeks.
Suddenly the masked guy, named mister compress came running towards them, the heroes in training right behind him.

"Mister dodge!" Dabi said as he let out a wall of flames at the UA students.
Chaos erupted as everyone began to fight.
"You got Midoriya?" Dabi asked Mister compress.
"Naturally." 

"It's been five minutes since the signal, let's get going Dabi." The masked man told his comrade.

Portals appeared everywhere and the villains started to retreat
But before Dabi and compress could get in their portal a ray of ice hit the masked man causing him to drop the three marbles, The all jumped towards them, Kaminari managed to get one, mister compress caught one, Shoto reached but wasn't fast enough, a burned hand grabbed the marble just one second before he could, "How sad for you, Shoto Todoroki."
and with that they disappeared in the portal.

-Sabeltje-

"Breaking news, UA attacked again."
"This is the new of today! UA was attacked again, because of this horrible accident orchestrated by the new villain group who calls themselves the league of villains, fifteen from the forty students are in critical condition thanks to one of the villain's quirks, eleven had injuries of various degrees, and even though there were no lives lost during this incident two students went missing! Of the pro's one is suffering from serious head trauma, and one is nowhere to be found!
On the villain's side two were arrested, but the rest vanished. UA is suffering from incredible backlash, how could they let this happen?!"

About the same story went around on every news channel that day, the media was crowding the gates of UA.
Even though mustard got arrested due to his fight with Kendo and Tetsutetsu, moonfish was defeated by Tokoyami's Dark shadow and, even though they didn't tell this on the news, Muscular was found dead, there were still too many losses on the heroes' side.
Overall this was a complete loss for the heroes.

1883 words! damn finally done with the training camp XD
I originally wanted to do that the previous chapter but welp we still got there.
I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did! Feel free to comment, give me tip and tops (vote)
I love reading your comments
See you all next week!

also check out this discord server
https://discord.gg/YKg6kMmg 
it's fun, has great authors and people who love good fics

annddddd this is my server
https://discord.gg/r87VpQCr
also fun, has a little less people but still very fun!
(both links are on my profile)

Have a nice day!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
192K 7.9K 57
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
503K 31.3K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc