CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

battle of the houses before

356 6 5
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

With see with one day left issei and the others begin training all vs him in his queen form to be ready for sairorg.

Ok guys come at me, remember think like im him fight at full power. Issei said as everyone got it a formation.
Gapser in front with the knights behind him, akeno in the air rias in the center and asia in the back but issei noticed he couldn't see koneko which felt like a plan was about to hatch.

Now let's go!! They all yelled as kiba started it off using his two balance breaker sword on issei fist to blade surprising issei by formation and then change on whi would fight him.
Eat this issei holy flame shocker. Kiba yelled pulling a holy sword he made amd a flame devil sword to create a powerful blast making issei step back a bit.
Not bad kiba you need to try better then.. Dragon shot. Issei said as he pushed away the blast with a dragon shot only to see kiba was gone which put him on guard however.

Ok where are you blondie hmm.. Ugh. Issei said as gasper came out of the ground punching issei in the gut and freezing him in place with his gear.
Thanks for the cover kiba, we call that the daywalker eclipse a switch of fast and power knight and a fast but now due to me using my vampire and human blood as part of my training now i got incredible strength ontop of my gear. Gasper said as then kicked at full power with a hint of blue fire and unfreezing issei making him fly back a few feet. However issei noticed while getting hit the flame was as sage fire but how.

As the dragon got back up he felt large amounts of holy energy charged up.
Ok xenovia let see what you got. Issei said seeing xenovia with a golden beam of energy from her sword.
Ok issei im not holding back now ... EAT THIS!! Xenovia yelled as the blade and energy came crashing down towards issei.
Queen bishop cannon. Issei said summoning his cannon on his right arm charging up a blast right at the holy energy. DRAGON CANNON FULL POWER AHHH! Issei and draig yelled as he shot the blast and the dragon and holy energy classed however issei broke through the attack and his blast hit xenovia head on.

Sorry about i said i would fight back. Issei said seeing asia heeling her from far away and rossviasa using a barrier to help xenovia not take the brunt of the blast. We what now. Issei thought as he heared bats fly behind me.
I can still hear and sense you gasper. Issei said throwing a punch however it was koneko not gasper and she was at neko level 2 blocking the punch and kicking issei back.

Ugh.. So that's the trick you two go bat and small cat so its harder for me to see and sense you so you both can switch places and strike as best hand to hajd fighter without weapons i must admit im impressed. Issei as koneko and gasper both revealed themselves a little cocky.

Keep your guard up issei gigga dragon end. Akeno and rias yelled firing three lighting dragons and p.o.d giga start merged together for a powerful blast as the larger impact was coming from above the two smaller p.o.d lightning dragons were from the right and left coming fast towards issei.

So that was the plan keeping me off gaurd with koneko and gasper well fine by me mode change queen rook welsh impact booster. Issei said as his arms entered rook mode as two of the dragons rushed at him. One he took and punched it breaking it and he used his other arm to block the explosion from the dragon on the left. Everyone was tired from the attacks expect for koneko kiba and rossviavsa but as the smoke cleared from the explosion and the giga dragon rushed at him they all heard one thing.

BOOOST BOOST BOOST.. Repeatedly as a red and emerald glow form around issei as he boosted over 20 times and summoned to cannons on his shoulders. THIS WILL BE A POWERFUL ATTACK WATCH OUT.. WELSH SONIC IMPACT.. DRAGON WAVER. Issei and draig let out as a large blast ripping the sky apart destroyed the king and queen attack rias and akeno launched and destroyed a distant mountain shocking kai while everyone else remembered the past training days when it came to riser.

Ok i think that will be enough for now guys let's rest. Issei said turning off his queen form. He's right we don't know how the games will work just yet. Rias said standing up and helping her queen up and turning to issei. So how many members to your team do you have now issei? Rias asked making everyone turn to him even kai and raynare who wanted to know as well.

Well first i have 3 members and it only took 6 pieces but that's the good news the bad is i want... Damn it's hard to say this... After you graduate i want to leave the orc so my team can have its own devil club but i don't know how to go about it. Issei said making everyone upset because they figured he would leave but they are glad it's not for a bit.

Why dosent sona help you find a room i honestly think you guys could be a cooking club maybe? Gasper said as xenovia turned to him. Why cooking i honestly thought it would be music? Xenovia said making everyone laugh.

You both have good idea's but i also want kai to join my group or yours rias since he is a king himself and the same age as ravel and koneko. Issei said as kiba walked to him. Don't worry about it yet issei we have time to think about it but you really are thinking like a king. Kiba said what everyone was thinking as they all got up walking to the gremory estate for rest until.

BOOOOM

They all heard an explosion at the estate which caught them all on guard as issei activated his rift as everyone hurried to the location.

Pov sirzechs

Here we see before the explosion sirzechs was explaining everything about the evil pieces to shallot as they both got headaches while Grayfia and milicus both looked amused by what was going on.

Ok shallot that's all to do with the evil pieces anything else? Sirzechs asked the half asleep saiyan. Yes can i test my power with my forms? Shallot asked as he stood up. Sigh sure but later you need new clothes and.. Before Sirzechs could finish shallot entered super saiyan and place his hand out like issei with his dragon shot. Ok let's see promotion bishop. Shallot said as he felt his ki be more controlled stronger and focused making him smirk. Ok let's try this WILD CANNON shallot said yelling his main move of a yellow and green beam of energy from his hand just like how issei shot a dragon shot and instantly sirzechs shot p.o.d at it causing an explosion so nobody would be hurt but more so because he felt like shallot grew 50 times stronger and the bishop power made his blast 70 times stronger.( yes ssji is a 50 times multiplier but im making for a saiyan the promotions give an extra 25 boost to the multiplier so ki bishop melee rook and knight stamina. 75 is normal ssj while each other ssj form will still have the plus 25 but ot varies for each form. Plz look up each Sayian boost for power levels and instead of 50 with the boost make it 75 then multiple.

Sorry about that back to the story.

Issei and the other's teleport to the office of lucifer with smoke everywhere.

Brother are you alright? Rias yelled as shallot and Sirzechs stood up.
Im fine rias but please stay back issei summon a dragon shot a shoot that mountain over there Sirzechs said pointing to his broken wall at the mountain to issei's confusion.

Ok sure thing? Issei said launching a dragon shot to shallots shock as he then went it to a battle stance shocking everyone in team gremory. How can you do that.. That's like my wild cannon but red and emerald instead of yellow and emerald. Shallot said shocking everyone but sirzechs who saw the blast.
Ok shallot calm down ok. Sirzechs said as shallot turned to him with confusion.
Alright fine but can we get some food. Shallot said as his and issei's stomach growled seems like saiyans and dragons eat the same.

Shallot come here we will eat but first raynare will send you to my home and get you some new clothes alright. Issei said as raynare smiled and prepared a circle. Umm i have never changed my suit before so im fine with that as long as we keep this because i cant go to vegeta or bulma to get new clothes. Shallot said smarking issei's attention.
Did you say bulma. ? So your from that world your a saiyan. Issei said in surprise as he knew about the world of dbz but he thought it was fake but now he is in front of a saiyan right now as one is his pawn.

Well we can talk later boys, shallot come on you need to be well dressed and not smell before we eat and since your issei's pawn you can watch a powerful battle tomorrow. Raynare said making shallot smile as he pictured the fights. Ok sure thing.. Oh wait before we go issei or should i call my.. King? Weird can i learn magic because i have a plan to show you my full power. Shallot said making his saiyan blood and issei dragon blood boil in need for battle. Sure thing shallot see ya later. Issei said as his queen and pawn left.

Sorry about srizechs is it alright if we rest here tonight before the gane? Issei said to the mou. Of course issei we still got 2 hours till dinner so you all can hit the hay so to speak so you can rest. Sirzechs said as he was about to leave but then noticed rias and the others sweating and a little tired making him smile. Glad to see your training yourself rias. Sirzechs thought as he and his queen and son left the room.

So i guess we don't have long till the game but i want to ask you guys something. Issei said getting everyone's attention. How has your training been doing with your aura not just physical form.

Well to be truthful kiba is doing great as well as koneko gasper and xenovia but me and akeno need to do more training but i think we are doing good. Rias said as everyone knodded in agreement and Asia walked up to both issei and rias. And ive been doing my own training so now my healing is more focused along with my magic power. Asia said making everyone happy as they left the devil kings office.

Hello my king thanks for having me be here for dinner. Everyone heard as they saw shallot in normal cloths bowing with raynare hiding in the corner.

(This without the capsule corp logo)

Uhh raynare are you ok? Issei asked as they walked up to the two. Oh hey issei rias yeah i am i just i found out the hard way that saiyan tails are real and spiked hair hair is natural. Raynare says thinking back to running a shower for shallot and getting new clothes as she tried to take off his tail but Instead shallot feinted. That bad really? Rias asked helping her up off the ground noticing the necklace around her neck. Surprisingly yes and thanks for the necklace rias, don't thank me it's a thank you and apology gift for everything. The two say as they talk until they see two people join group. Oh rias issei im glad to see you both are back together let alone finally being strong again. Velarona gremory seeing everyone present. Thank you all for coming even you Sirzechs please join us for dinner. Zeoticus said walking everyone to dinner.

Of course lord and lady gremory.. Umm wait where did shallot go? Issei asked looking in confusion with raynare until they heard a yell. HEY WHO'S PAWN IS THIS? A familar voice asked dragging shallot with him as everyone turned to see kai in a brown and red suit with black jeans and leather boots from his father's collection and his timat gloves always suiting his attire pulling shallot by his tail with kuroka and two hooded figures with him.

Kai what are you doing here it hasn't been long has it. Gasper said as everyone was happy to see kai again.
Well first i wantes to see ajuka for somethings involving my house and my father like this book of old my father had in a secret chamber. Kai says letting go of shallot and pulling the book out from his jacket.

( this book)

And then i wanted to see my mate sensei and favorite family before there game. Also you better win because i also came here to warn you. Kai said making everyone shift to being on guard. Warn us about what kai? Akeno asked. Well if you beat bael you have one more fight if issei doesn't use his own house, you'll fight me. Kai said shocking everyone present escpically rias issei and koneko because they thought siarorg was the last opponent.

I get your all shocked but Kai is an offical king now so he can fight and issei shirone are you to sure about your choice for the games? Kuroka asked wanting to fight by her sister but she wouldn't mind fighting her just once.

We are sure because this will be our last gremory game but we will always be Gremory sister. Kuroka said standing by rias making kai smile.
That's why i love you my mate always so strong and bold well i only came here for that i will see you all at the games. Kai said as his team left.

Great now we have to be on gaurd for him. Xenovia said still taking it all in.
Wait xenovia where's irina? asia asked not seeing her anywhere. Oh see will meet us at the games she is im heaven for issei's favor. Rossviavsa informed the two.

Ok everyone lets get to dinner and then rest rias said with everyone agreeing.
As they ate we see small talk of battle plans, graduation and of course shallot eating plate after plate with no manners like a saiyan shocking all but with what they've seen bad manners more normal or perfered then gods in battle. And they end the day with ravel showing up and making everyone laugh with the oppai dragon song making issei have draig leave his arm so they both can cry in a corner.

Pov Kai.

After i left it seemed all was the plans were about to kick off so all i need to do is check a few things. Ka thinks as he is on his way to his estate with his team.

You guys go home i need to make a stop kai said as he left in his dragon form going far from any civilization.

I would say follow him but his orders so lets go. Three think as they leave to the house. But with kai he flys to the mountain's where he saw a blue dragon waiting form him has they both glowed to go back to human.

Sorry im late mother i needed to talk to ajuka about dad. Kai says as he saw his mom in a blue shirt with red flower designs a silver skirt and black jacket with red heals and her blue hair now no longer in bun and instead let down to shoulder length because of her new hair cut.

It's fine crimsion my boy, now we just need Michael here and we are good to talk after all he has guestions you and me have demands timat said with a small smile after seeing her sons dragon form. And like on Que Michael appeared infront of the two dragons making them pissed off.

You both are ready to talk? Michael asked as Kai closed his eyes and they turned silver and his hair black.
Yes brother "we" are. A strong voice came from Kai's body as it was no longer kai talking.

Samael make sure my son is talking to his father after all he needs the wisdom. Timat said letting out her power infront of the two angels. Of course lady timat he is talking to him also he is talking to ophis right now so it's alright. Samael said to the dragon mother.

Brother enough why are you here? Michael asked annoyed that he is free from hell. Well to be far it was freedom or kai dies and me and ophis don't want that we care for this kid unlike you michael who casted away your strongest brother and gave his name and title of lucifer to someone else when our father sealed me and again when he died. Samael said with rage letting out his holy and posiom aura along with some of Kai's aura as he continued. I am only here to talk for kai because of one thing you owe him well two things you owe him since you made vali's family have my name and ego. Samael said as his black winged mark appeared on Kai's arm.

However as they talk a girl with long black hair and a long orange string around her arm with a large bust even more seductive then rias and akeno's and a white jacket with very small blue jean shorts watches them from a far.
So your bloodline lives along with dragon good for me i like the hunt. Soon demon you will face my judgment.( keep this in mind) she says as she summons devil wings.

Now to tomorrow at the games.

Here we see kai and everyone at the stadium cheering for the battle to start as we see team bael waiting and team gremroy slowly walking forward as both issei and sairorg think. Let the fights begin. As everyone see's team gremory amd cheers with joy as raynare ravel and irina take care of the oppia dragon group.

NOW WITH BOTH TEAMS HERE LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! THE ANNOUNCER SAYS AS EVERYONE YELLS WITH JOY.

and that's the end of this part i wantes to show you some plot warnings in the story like the girl or samael and shallot all them will evolve in this story as the games will be different then the oringal as this match will be right before gremory and abaddon. Checkout DDCRIMSONDD and enjoy see ya later dragon army

Everyone let me know should issei fight gremory or fight kai in a game with them. He will fight kai either way but i want to hear your thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 5K 76
Inspired by my evil dragon storyline from Tales of the dark Universe as well as Issei Dxd, the story takes place after the evil dragon war, Issei fin...
560K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
19.3K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...