Queen Elizabeth Adventures

By STALKERSstkHilldeep

In the year 1945 The sirens Launched a daring a Assault on the Azurlane base which the shipgirls were not pre... More

Prologue
The Preparation and The Upcoming Second Massacre of Ypres
The Second Massacre of Ypres
Blitzkrieg To Paris
The Unknown and The Fall of Paris
The Rescue and Another war
The Divide Of Austria Hungary And Time skips (Bio)
Return And A Monarch
Kaiserin of Ironblood
Spy , Training , Fleet
Battle For the Baltic Sea And The Visit to Northern Parliament.
The New Alliance and Organization Of Fleets And Spy
To Sardegna Empire, The Massacre
Invitation and The First Meeting of Monarch
~Drunk~
A Short Visit to Iris Libre And Akashi
Eagle Union Visit And A Very Normal Night
Akashi And A carrier ~
The Beginning of a war And ??????
Fight With Sakura Empire
End

The Battle (Massacre) of Ypres And The Promotion

1.2K 46 26
By STALKERSstkHilldeep

Battle of Ypres

Elizabeth and their army group was ordered to advance and try to flank the British and French positions .

German soldiers were prepared and ready to attack and Accomplish their Objective.

Few hours pass till they receive the order to move . Which was when the German officers use their signal whistle

When the germans started to attack They were killed by Artillery or machine gun but they were getting closer Until yet again Elizabeth followed by 50 German soldiers managed to get into the trench Eliminating Any french and British Soldiers and silencing the Machine gun allowing German soldiers to start the push and capture the Trench

After they capture the trench and have some rest only a little they immediately sets their sight on capturing Another trench but the problem is that the artillery is able to hit accurately on the area so Elizabeth and 350 German Soldiers Volunteer to do the Task of capturing the trench , before going Elizabeth told The German officer that he shall ready the soldiers to advance on the trench once we captured it .

Once more Whistles sounded The battlefield meaning another charge .

Artillery was hitting many of Elizabeth men but they managed to get closer enough to Throw their Hand Granade on the trenches killing Many British soldiers and french as well .

They then Silence the Machine gun and some artillery stationed there and Raised a flag for the officers to start moving and reinforce them .

German Soldiers Morale were high even though some of them died they managed to capture 2 trenches and its only 9 AM which was Very fast compared to the other Army Groups .

Many German officers was impressed of Elizabeth and they started writing to the command about Promoting Elizabeth.

But since the battle wasn't over yet They would do this after the battle .

But they also Send some request to high command to send reinforcement on their location as to prepare for a breakthrough.

12 Pm

The german Commander of the army group died due to An artillery shell .

Which made Many worried of the morale of the soldiers but they were suprise once more that Elizabeth who was not even promoted Volunteers to become a commander Temporarily which they accepted.

3 Pm

In the hours that have passed Elizabeth Who is now Temporarily The commander leads her Army to capture more trenches accompanied by 5 army groups and soon enough The british and the french line of defense was broken and they move to exploit it by encircling the British until they were pinned to the shore lines just by the seas , The British Soldiers Surrendered after they realised the situation that they were in .

Meanwhile the French decided to fight till the end Which did not end well for them , This goes down in the history As the " Massacre of Ypres".

After their victory many German soldiers tried to persuade Elizabeth to attack only for them to be silenced by the German Officers , Which makes some German soldiers mad but Elizabeth makes an explanation that if they were to attack more more the supply lines will be stretched and other army groups will not be able to keep up and besides they can fortify this position so they don't take it back .

German soldiers were calmed after hearing the explanation while the German officers sighed in relief that they chose the right person for the job .

After the battle the soldiers were rested and many Soldiers Chose to guard as to to not let the enemy attack them .

While the German Officers writes letters for recommendation of Promotion for Elizabeth to High Command.

.....

In The German High Command

Many Staff , Officers and Commanders were shocked after reading the reports of the success of the attack and also the Temporary Commander that led to it's success Elizabeth The one were many Officers were recommending to be promoted .

So they decided to report to Moltke The younger about this .

Moltke was discussing plans with Two generals until Suddenly officers entered carrying a letter .

Moltke sees the letter , It was a recommendation for Promotion of Elizabeth

Moltke: Who sent This letter ?

Officer : It's one of our army groups on the northern France coincidently one where Elizabeth was in .

Moltke: (Elizabeth)

Moltke: So what's has happen on the northern france ?

Officer : Shockingly it went well way better than expected , We managed to Encircle the British after we break through their defense while The french were all killed and we managed to set up a fortified defense on the land we have taken .

Moltke: that's certainly going well as more than we expected .

Officer: Also the one who lead the attack was none other than Elizabeth.

General 1 Spits out his coffee as he was shock how someone who is young can lead an army group already.

General 2 managed to calmed himself and listen to the explanation of the officer

Moltke: Why did Elizabeth lead the army group ?

Officers: On one of our testimonies the commander was killed by an artillery shell so they find someone capable and it was only Elizabeth the one right for the job .

Moltke: ( You are sure full of suprises Elizabeth maybe you can take my position as i want to retire already and take care of my children but for now you should rise through the ranks first and prove that you are worthy of my position. )

Moltke: Very well I agree on her promotion but instead of Commander of an army group I promote her to Major General.

Literally everyone who hears Moltke : whatt??!?!

General 1 : isn't it kinda Quick Moltke ?

Moltke: No I'm not I have already predicted that she will do this .

General 2 : How do you think the military react about this ?

Moltke: It's understandable that the promotion is a bit advance than others which will make them think that we are unfair so can you create an article to be send to everyone on the military about this matter .

Officer: Yes sir *leaves the room to go do his duty*

Moltke: I believe that the meeting is done you can both go now .

The two generals leaves the room as they have to go to the russian front .

......

Moltke: I should probably send some support personnel and allow her access to it if she needed .

......

Meanwhile Elizabeth was writing a diary which she also put her photos as a remembrance just in case she return back to her world .

......

5 days later

The British once again attacked their positions only to be repelled repeatedly.

As this was happening outside

In one of the trenches underground

Elizabeth was busy making plans with other Commanders of army group on how to hold their positions and probably make some counterattack plans just in case .

Then one officer suddenly entered with a letter in his hand giving it to Elizabeth which was quickly read by Elizabeth then Elizabeth ordered the Officer to read out loud the contents of the letter .

Officer :

Dear Elizabeth we approve of your promotion to Major general Due to your achievements that you have made
For the Fatherland.

Moltke the Younger

Many Commanders and officers who accompanied Elizabeth were happy for the promotion that Elizabeth received although sadly they could not celebrate due To the annoying tea drinking bastards attacking them everytime .

Some hours later

Elizabeth room

Elizabeth was busy designing weapons tanks and many other improvements for the military.

Such as

Infantry weapons
Pistols
Luger Po8 pistol
Mauser C96
Konsberg Colt

Submachine guns
MP 40

Rifles / Assault
Stg 44 (Sturmgewehr 44)
Karabiner 98k

Machine Guns / Light
FG 42
MG 42

Artillery/ Field
7.5 cm KwK 37 - Panzer IV tank gun

Tanks
Panzer III

Includes Radio and many about Economy and industry but Elizabeth knows that it will take some time to implement it and have the high command approval for production .

Elizabeth tidy up her room and sleeps well after all the work .

......

Major General Elizabeth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3K 52
"You never realize what you miss until it's gone." That one line is something that goes through my head everyday, a broken record that always reminds...
13.8K 430 27
During the Siren-Human War, Montpelier got captured and the sirens Experimented her And a week later while Cleveland, Columbia and Denver search for...
1.3K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
20.1K 575 28
When Takao was about to be sunk/Killed as a target ship until a Female Knight with golden armor gave her some time to escape and from there she was h...