Obsessive love |Taekook Fanfi...

Por rainbowmarshmellos

Love , listen to me please love !! I love you so much please believe me Tae ,, please ~jk Don't come closer... Más

INTRODUCTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
HAPPY NAMJOONI DAY 💜
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9(M)
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
it's jini day 🍄
chapter 15
Notice
chapter 16
My love's Day ♡
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21 (M)
Author メ
chapter 22
blessed 🥺

chapter 13 (M)

1.8K 46 13
Por rainbowmarshmellos

         Suddenly a gunshot!!!!!???! 

   Tae run over jungkook before he press the gun he throw it in the floor and by apostilled that gun shot .. he quickly hug jungkook again.. Tae is really scared by all those thing he really don't know what to do ??  How he will calm him down .. he was mumbling resting his head in jungkook's chest and hugging him so tightly. Again jungkook pushed him .

Jungkook : What is your problem now ? Now I am dieing your every problems solutions is hidden in my death. So now why you are trying  stopping me .. just leave me alone...

After saying this again jungkook was about to put on the gun but Tae stopped him by holding his hand. He really don't wanna hurt jungkook. He was holding jungkook's hand and facing the floor and sniffing is escaping from tae's mouth ..  Taehyung was crying but he was trying best to not make any sound.
...

Tae : I a-am s-sorry .. jungkook. I d-don't wanna hurt you . P-please j-jungkook d-don't do that.  P-please j-jungkook. D-don't hurt yourself... I am really sorry.

Jungkook was about to pushed Tae again but he couldn't because Tae was hugging him so tightly like their is no tomorrow.. Tae is hugging him and sniffing. Jungkook's tight was grabbed fest . Jungkook is calm down little bit .he wasn't say anything he was just feeling taehyung. For the first time Taehyung is come him by his own will . Taehyung was hugging him fruitfully.

Tae ( sniffing ) : jungkook ,, please don't angry on me .. I won't do that anything. Please ..

Still jungkook is quite. He wasn't look at taehyung or not saying anything.. now Tae looked up at jungkook face with his helpless eyes .. actually taehyung is a soft hearted person. He can't see anyone in pain ..

     ( A/N : guys your author nim also like him . I can't see taehyung's pain 😭😭😭😭)

Tae : j-jungkook!!!

Jungkook: hummmm ..

Tae : please don't angry on me . I am so sorry. I won't do that never ever in my life . I can do anything for you ..

Jungkook : Anything??

Tae (crying)  : yes anything. But please don't harm your self.

Jungkook : I was with you in a good mood .you ruined everything now you have to make it up . Now postaed my mood.. I don't how you will do that . Trun on my mood . While saying this jungkook is smirking.

Tae : w-what..?? How could I do that ?

Jungkook knew  it's hard for taehyung because taehyung didn't love him without love it's really tough to feel anything loveable. Jungkook wanna see that what taehyung can do for him . Is taehyung has any feelings for him . A little bit ??? ..he wanna know. That's why he talk taehyung to do that !!

Jungkook : it's up to you otherwise I will do again what I was trying to do !!

Tae is thinking deeply how could I do that .. what I will do now ? Should I kiss above the mole on his neck or should I kiss on his mole under the lips...or should I bite his earlobes.. what I do ??? Is he knows how much I like his body ,, his cute pouty lips and his mole under the lips .. If he wasn't a Mafia I really accept his love but when I pucked that he is Mafia my heart break into million pieces why he couldn't be a normal boy why he is a Mafia ???  Taehyung was mumbling in his mind . Suddenly he feel jungkook is trying to push him .

Jungkook : I know you can't do that . You don't love me ...  All are lies actually my life is like a big lie .. taehyung leave me.

He got scared and he hold jungkook's hand and sit on the bed.. jungkook was just looking at taehyung .. Tae was feeling that this cheek's are heat up .. he can't look jungkook's eyes properly.tae took a deep breath because he need so much strength to do that . Tae slowly sit on jungkook's lap and hug him so tightly. Taehyung thought it's enough for jungkook's mood . But jungkook was so quite again Tae looked at jungkook and  cupped his cheeks then Tae kissed jungkook's mole under his lips .. Tae kissed jungkook's neck.. Tae is kissing jungkook several times. Tae was giving soft kisses on his lips.  But still jungkook wasn't say anything. Tae wasn't understood that what should he do ? Jungkook is still quite and just looking at taehyung. Now Tae is kissing jungkook's lips .. Tae don't know how to kiss but he is trying to do his best .. In recent days jungkook kissed him million times so he learned little bit from jungkook.. after 5 mins still jungkook wasn't say anything..

Jungkook wasn't kissing back Taehyung. But jungkook badly wanted to kiss Tae. He want show his all love for Tae . But he wasn't do anything he wanna see what can do taehyung for him . Jungkook heart is blasted when taehyung sit his lad and hug him so tightly. he heart fully melted over Tae .

Tae : what happened?? Uwhh ...why you are looking at me like this . And why you aren't say anything.. I am kissing you several times but you are still quite.

Jungkook: what I will do my mood is not turning on . You are failed to trun on my mood ..

Tae ( pissed off ) : what I have to do for turning on your mood ?

Jungkook : kiss on my abs !!!

Tae : w-what!! I am not gonna do that .. what the fuck are you talking..if you wanna hurt yourself then do that . I can't kiss on your abs .

Tae got angry and he got up from jungkook's lap and he was about to leave....

.                         

     ? : Hello ,,, I am coming in Korea... I need so many thing from this place..

??  : Yes Boss ..

? : Now tell me ,, Is he ok .?? 

?? : Yes Boss.. Sir is fully ok .. you just came back to Korea...

? : Of course..  I have to Mach my calculations with him . I need so many answers after all ..

     I am coming wait for me ...... !!!

........

    (A/N: someone is coming dude !!!)

   (Smut over here .. if you are uncomfortable then skip it ... Enjoy )

Jungkook hold tae's hand and dragged him .. Tae is now on top of jungkook. Jungkook is looking at tae's eyes so deeply and Taehyung also looking at jungkook. They both are lost in their world.

Jungkook was softly creasing tae's back .. then he gently laid him down when he topped up of Tae . Taehyung was realising deep breath. His Breath was becoming heavy. His heart was beating so fast like their a race of heart beat . Jungkook was slowly going down off Tae . Their lips are leaving a inch gape. Taehyung closed his eyes his lips was shivering. Jungkook saw Tae was ready to feel the kiss . He didn't waste a sec he smashed his lips on tae's pinkish Lips . Jungkook was kissing taehyung so gently and so softly.. tae's finger's grabbing on hold of his jacket from the front and harshly pulling him closer to his body dragged  him back from his frozen state and actually closed his eyes fully .

Jungkook was pressing harder, opening his mouth and taking tae's lips inside sucking softly, gently and hardly. A desperate need to take all over the other mouth of his and kissing him senselessly and burned in his him. 

They are kissing like 15 mins . Tae is totally lost in the kiss .. he wants more and more . Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at most beautiful man in the entire world. His love , his taehyung. Who was looking fucking gorgeous in his state.. his eyes was closed . His long eyelashes was resting on his cheeks. His eyelashes were wet because of crying. His bottom nose is red .he looks so cute . How could a man look that much Gorgeous when he  fucked up  by anyone (A/N : shittttttttt babies 🤧 )  jungkook slowly went to tae's neck . He softly kiss Tae's neck .Tae couldn't bear that much pleasure jungkook every touch makes him to  feel heaven. Tae's griped his hands and clenching bed shits tightly. Jungkook was kissing and sucking Tae neck . He is marking Tae with his colours . Tae's breath was totally taken out .

Ah,,,ahha~ j-jungkook~~ taehyung couldn't complete his words because of pleasure.

Yes,,, baby .. tell me jungkook looked up Tae . And Tae was breathing heavily..  now jungkook leave his neck and came in his cute fluffy belly .. he  softly kiss taehyung belly

Ahhah~~ agragggghh ~~~ shit ... Kook .. taehyung was now in heaven. What he just feeling only he  know. Nothing is compared with this feelings. It's too much to handle.

Jungkook didn't listen taehyung. He was kissing tae's belly . Firstly jungkook giving soft kisses then the kiss was going to deep . He sucking gentle but little bit harder . Jungkook totally lost his control. He slowly went down the part the is undressing taehyung. Jungkook kissed Tae's inner thighs. Jungkook giving soft kiss and biting Thier softly. Now Tae is totally out of the world.

  Ahha~~ agheh~ k-ook ,, p-please..

What love ?? Do you want me to stop ??

N-no .,,,, P-please.. D-don't stop?? Feels good .. arghhahh~~~ . ..
...

Sweetheart.. let me feel you more good ?? Okei !!

..

Jungkook is sucking inner things his eyes fall in his pink hole which looks so carved. He couldn't control himself he kissed and using his tongue. The perfect use of his tongue. His was sucking biting kissing all those thing . Aha~~ ju- ngko- ok .. s~shit .. k~kook . something is co- ming.. ahh~~agrahhhh ~~~~~~~~......

Awww my baby is cumming. Cum baby .. let me taste you !!?? ~~~~ .. I wanna taste my baby so badly .. the words got up finished Tae spread all of the white fluids all over the bed shit and jungkook's aposted mouth . Jungkook taste his baby .. baby you taste good ~~®>>>.

Tae is blushing so mess but couldn't believe jungkook is literally taste his cum . Fucking hormones... Jungkook again kissed Tae. Tae is kissing back at the same time. . actually the tongue fighting is bevaring so badly . Suddenly jungkook entered one of his finger on tae's hole . All of sudden act Tae shouted. But jungkook again captured his lips .. he was thrusting his finger .. tae's was in pleasure. He couldn't express what he just feel ..  after few thrust Tae again cum in jungkook's hand . Kook saw his baby again cummed on his hands.  He was licking his fingers and saying while smirking,,,, my baby is so sensitive.... Uwhuhhhhhhhhh???!!!!! .... 

While saying this jungkook entered his dick totally raw in tae's hole .. taehyung is feeling like some is ripping off him ..

Ahaaaaaaa~~~aghaaghaaaa~~~ .. j-un-gkook...~~ Tae shouted so harder .. jungkook quickly smashed his lips.. he is kissing taehyung so passionately so that he could divalent tae's mind from his pain.  He is giving some time to fit out... Jungkook broke the kiss and looking at taehyung ..

Kook,,, m-move .. p-please. !!! After listening this jungkook is slowly moving thrusting. Every thrust is going to be hard to more rough..

Ahaaa~~aghrahhh ~~ kook ..

Baby called me by my name... !! I will ask you some questions you have to answer okei sweetie.. --..?????

Y-yes... Tae couldn't speak properly because of that much pleasure..

Jungkook is thrusting so deeply... Ahaaah~~ fes so good baby agahhrahh~~~ .. tell me .. how can make you feel so good !! Tell me .

Y-you ,,, ahhhaaaa~~ j-jungkook.. harder p-please.. sushhhsu~~~~ shitt....~~~ agragggghh ..

   Jungkook is thrusting so deeply and harder.. you can make you mess .. !! Ahaaaghg~~ tell me love .

Y-you !!! Ahaa'~ . J-jungkook... I am c- cumming.. .

No baby. . you can't cum now .. jungkook posated a hard thrust. Taehyung Suddenly shout so loudly....

Arahaghhhhhggahhh~~~''' shittt .. fuck... ... There .. harder .. please harder ~~ . Ahhaaahhaaa ..
......

Jungkook is give a big smirk.. he literally hit on tae's prostate... He is thrusting harder.. taehyung is now cloud nine .. I can't bare that much pleasure.. it's too much to take ..

J-jungkook let me cum . P-please... Ahaha ~~>>

Cum baby .. cum .. .
.. let's cum together..

.. after saying this Tae and jungkook both spread all of the white fluids on Thier bedsheets. Tae's and kook's body totally wet with this fluids.. jungkook laid on the top of Tae . Tae is so tried.. he already slept.. jungkook saw his world and kissed his forehead.. and hug him tightly and slept in that absate..

  Author nim:

Hello sugars.. how are you all ..

Many of you asked for the update.. I am sorry for late .. enjoy this part and thank you so much guys for love me that much.. it's really blessings for me ..  I didn't thought I will get that much love in this short time

Pardon my mistakes..     

Your author nim loves you so much guys

Bye Bear's 🤧

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 54K 64
"W-won't you fire me for kissing you?", Taehyung asked nervous yet excited to leave the hell aka the office where he works "Nope! infact I'll pay you...
85.4K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
253K 13.2K 48
Kim Taehyung, the most feared name in South Korea, His personality was as hard as a rock, strict to his rules and a man of his words. Nothing matters...
12.7K 861 18
Jungkook got trapped in a mission to kill Kim Seokjin; a dangerous mafia, to save his family. But ended up being the obsession of his brother, Kim Ta...