One-shots of Bapa (DangerForc...

Por SafeHeaven_08

basic one-shots of bose and chapa. I take ideas from anyone...if ur willing to give and also if u feel like... Mais

Divorce
Love Muffins
Basketball Boy
Cheating
Jammed Elevator
The Crying Moon
Alien Girlfriend Pt.1
Alien Girlfriend Pt.2
One Bose, Two Girls
One Bose, Two Girls Pt.2
One Bose, Two Girls Pt.3
Sleepover
Chiles/Bapa
Rebekah Pt.1
Rebekah Pt.2
The Plan
Boredom
Boredom Pt.2
Abuse
Abuse Pt.2
A/N
After Pt.1
After Pt.2
After Pt.3
Incorrect Quotes
Ticklish
I Dream of Brainstorm
Best friend?
Hungry Hungry Hypno
Save Me...Please Pt.1
Save Me...Please Pt.2
Save Me...Please Pt.3
See You Again Pt.1
Date With Destiny
Date With Destiny (Roles Reversed)
Pregnant Pt.1
Pregnant Pt.2
Pregnant Pt.3
Sick
Happy Birthday!¡
Bath
Flirt?
"Not" dating
"Not" dating ( Now "Clearly Exposed" Dating) Pt.2
Love Advice
Lack of Wisdom
Lack of Wisdom Pt.2
Takes Two to Tangle Pt.1
♡Make-Up Test♡
A/N
A/N

See You Again Pt.2

609 11 10
Por SafeHeaven_08

"And that's why she left." Marco explains.

Camilla adds. "You know, if you wanted to see your stupid girlfriend Ana, I suggest--"

"Ana is NOT my girlfriend. She's my cousin." Bose defends himself.

Camilla suddenly feels stupid and calms down. Marco slightly smiles as he runs his fingers through his jet black scruffy hair.

"Oh..." Says the couple. "My bad."

"Forget it-- where's Chapa now?" Bose asks worried.

"She uh...she didn't tell us."

"Wait...I think I know!" Exclaims Camilla.

***

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!" Chapa kicks the water. "How could I be so STUPID?!"

Chapa tries to kick the water again but then slips on the mud. She inhales sharply as she lands on her butt. The water splashes everywhere and the mud stains her dress.

"Ugh!" She groans. "I knew I should've stayed home."

She crouches her legs and places her head in between.

Minutes later, Chapa hears the water splashing softly behind her and suddenly come to an end.

"...hey."

She lifts her head and turns to the right. She sees Bose standing there, watching her with bright eyes.

Her eyes narrow and she pouts her lips.

"Why are you here?"

"You know," he sits besides her in the shallow water and crouches his legs too. "I never thought I'd see you cry." He says softly.

Chapa scoffs. "I'd never give you the satisfaction." She drops her between her legs. "Water splashed on my face...and the rest of my body."

"Satisfaction? I'd be broken to see you cry."

Chapa stays silent for a moment.

"Go dance with your girlfriend, I'm sure she misses you." She finally says.

Bose softly chuckles. "Chapa...Ana isn't my girlfriend."

Chapa's head shoots up and she looks straight into Bose's eyes. "She isn't?"

Bose shakes his head. "She's my cousin."

Bose sees how Chapa's eyes light up and shine even brighter than the reflection of the moon on the water.

A small smile starts to form on the tip of her lips.

"Why do you care anyway?" Bose smirks.

Chapa freezes. She turns the opposite direction, as to let the cool air brush off the rise in color of her cheeks.

She turns back to him when she figures out what to say. "Because I'm your bestfriend and I need to know if that idiot is good enough for my idiot."

Bose quirks an eyebrow. "Well, was she?"

"Ofcourse not!" Chapa protests. "She's not the right height, her name sounds off, she seems like an obnoxious little jerk that--" She freezes when she looks at Bose.

Bose's eyes are wide open. Is she really insulting his cousin?

"What I meant to say is...she's your cousin after all. Don't practise insest." She says proudly.

Bose chuckles.

"...Okay...then what exactly is 'good enough for me'?" Bose sits in a way that he faces Chapa completely, almost forgetting his sitting on water.

Chapa makes a thinking face and Bose finds it cute. "Hmm...I don't know. You tell me." She turns her body and faces him completely.

Bose makes his thinking face. He tilts his head and looks to the sky. His hair falls and a few strands lean on his forehead and cover his eye. "Short coloured hair, feisty and fearless, caring attitude and even loves dancing."

"Wow. Sounds alot like me."

"Does it? I was actually trying to describe you."

"Is that so? Well you missed out my great fashion sense."

Bose giggles. "And your beautiful brown eyes," he places his hand on her cheek. "Your soft skin, your warm smile..." he smiles.

Bose's gaze shifts upon her eyes and her lips. Chapa notices and starts to lean in.

Bose follows her lead and leans in too. They close their eyes just as their lips brush against each other.

Their lips now in full contact, their shoulders drop with ease and they get comfortable. Having split second break aways after a while.

Bose's scoots closer to her body and places his other hand on her other cheek.

Chapa puts one hand on Bose's arm and the other on the wet ground.

Now suddenly aware that their on water, Chapa slowly breaks the kiss.

Bose smirks, still dazed because of what he just experienced.

"Congratulations," Chapa starts. "You just received my water germs."

Bose laughs. "Don't even--"

Chapa pushes a strand of his hair back. "I've never really through of it, but if feels like ove waiting so long to kiss you."

"Me too." He smiles.

Bose helps Chapa stand up and Chapa holds onto his arms.

He plucks a flower from the tree above them and hands it to her. "Happy delmor lamstad day."

Chapa giggles. "Its 'del Amor y la Amistad' idiota."

"Potato potato." Bose rolls his eyes.

Chapa giggles and kisses his cheek. "You too."

"I love your dress by the way. You look really pretty."

"I'm covered in mud though."

"You still look gorgeous."

Chapa whispers. "...thank you."

A sound of snapping twigs and shaking leaves divert Bose and Chapa's attention to the corner of their eyes.

A boy falls from it and a girl smacks him on the head as he gets up.

"Ow!" He exclaims. "What the hell, Cami?!"

"I told you not to move!"

"That stupid ant wouldn't leave me alone!"

"It was an ant for crying out loud. What did you think it would do? Bite you?!"

"For your information, red ants do bite and it's a sharp pain." He defends himself.

"Was it a red ant?" Camilla narrows her eyes.

"...no."

Camilla groans and Chapa clears her throat loudly. Getting the attention of the back and forth going couple.

They laugh awkwardly. "Hey." The simultaneously wave.

Chapa sighs. "This is what I have to live with 24/7."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Its nauseating." She rubs her temples.

"They seem interesting." Bose defends them.

"Its cause they're not so smart sometimes. Like you but...smarter." she ruffles his hair.

"We're like...right here." Marco tries to point out.

"We know." Bose and Chapa say.

Three Days Later
"And then Mika said, 'Bose, honey, what would Chapa say?'," Bose makes a funny impression of Mika. "And I was like--"

" 'Fighting with ducks makes you look more of an idiot, idiot. Don't do that or I'll throw you in'." Chapa answers the question with a smile.

Bose laughs. "That's what I said!" And he laughs more.

Chapa laughs too.

Bose places a hand on the screen of his computer. "I wish you were here."

Chapa smiles softly. "Me too." She puts her hand on her screen. On top of Bose's.

Camilla crawls through to window and sees Chapa on a video call with Bose. With their hands on their screens.

"And you two aren't dating how?" Camilla asks while rolling her eyes.

Chapa and Bose flinch and blush a little.

"I mean, you two kissed, didn't you?" Marco follows behind.

"I-- we-- y-you--..." Chapa stutters.

"He didn't ask me!" She says and at the same time, Bose says, "She didn't ask me!"

Chapa and Bose look at each other.

"You wanted me to ask you out?" They both ask.

"I mean, yeah ofcourse, for ages now." They continue to talk simultaneously.

Chapa giggles.

"Well, will you?" It goes on.

"Wow it's still going?" Marco asks Camilla and she shrugs.

Chapa laughs and Bose smiles. "Yes." They answer.

"Happy now?" Chapa asks Camilla.

"Are you?" Bose asks Chapa with a quirked eyebrow.

Chapa turns her head and mumbles, "yeah, well, kinda..."

Bose smiles. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I do!" Chapa blushes.

Camilla and Bose laugh.

"It's not funny." Chapa says. She then realises Marco's absence. "Hey, uh, where's Marco?"

Then they hear a squirm from outside.

Camilla rushes to the window. "Marco?! What are you doing?!"

He's running from bees. "Trying not to get stung-- AH!"

"I left you along for just 2 minutes babe, 2 minutes!" She growls as she climbs out the window. "You are so..." she sighs and giggles as she watches him run. "Cute."

Chapa smiles at them. "I gotta go help Cami help Marco...call you later?"

"Yes please." Bose smiles. "Quick question, does this mean you're my girlfriend now?"

Chapa pierces her lips and sits back. "Yes Bose. I am your girlfriend."

"Oh I know. I just wanted to hear you say it." He chuckles. "God, it feels so good."

Chapa scoffs. "Bye stupid."

"Bye babe." Bose smirks. "I uh...I love you." He runs his fingers through his hair and turns away to hide the flush of pink on his cheeks.

Chapa's cheeks turn even more pink by the second, replaying the sentence in her head. "...I love you."

They smile at each other before cutting the call.

Chapa sighs.

"I'm gonna miss you Bosey." She whispers.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

31.5K 305 13
I DONT OWN DANGER FORCE! I ONLY OWN Y/N! Started-July 17th 2021 Ended- ??
628 2 15
"It's like I know I did something worth remembering but I can't seem to remember what" I added. "Bose ,honey. Did we forget the difference between dr...
3.3K 34 32
This is my first time writing a story of any kind Please feel free to recommend story ideas. Disclaimer: all characters belong to Nickelodeon. I do n...