Your beloved....

By SadiaKhan048

just imagine...what if...cutler beckett survived from the worlds end fight.what if a lady reached that time w... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Granted
The book
Charecters
Exploring the Carabian
The rescue
Something is not ok
Fever
The friendship
Morning walk
Introducing each other
Going to the port
The Storm
promo
The storm 2
Good bye mini
Mini's England Adventure
The Endeavor II
Bumped again
Mini's new friend
Some one is back
Salazar's Revenge
Mini meets Elizabeth.
Mini meet Elizabeth part 2
The painting
Talking with him
Will He came?
Jane's Birthday
Double Trouble
Promo
His Majesty is coming
His majesty is arrived
Naughty Mini
Mini and Captain Jack Sparrow
Mini is in danger
Headache or Hangover
Mini is kidnapped
Mini is kidnapped 2
Mini or fountain of youth
Glimpse
Drunk Mini
Do I love her?

Jealous Cutler

31 0 3
By SadiaKhan048

Sun are shinning on the sand. A empty island, Jack was laying on his stomach, holding his empty bottle of Rum. Yes, Jack didn't went back to black pearl. He open his eyes and find himself at the island. He put his hand in his pocket to find his compass. But his eyes became wide cause he didn't find it. It is the most necessary thing for him. If it lost then, he won't be able to go back at his black pearl.

Jack: The compass...Where is the compass?

He remember the last night incident. He roamed his memory lane and find that it is left Mini's ship. I have to go to that ship.

Port Royal,

Cutler was in very bad mood. He was muttering under his breath.

Cutler: I don't believe that Mini liked that pirate Jack. What special thing is in him which is likable? And what did she told, "Oh he is my hero, He is soooo handsome!!! Handsome My foot!"

Mini's continuous praising of Captain Jack Sparrow was felt like a poison to his ears. Suddenly,

"HEYO CAPTAIN JACK..."

Cutler smack his hand on his forehead and whinnied, "Not again!"

Mini: "Heyo Captain Jack

Bring me back to the raid road track"

It's none other then Mini who is singing this song, wearing cloth's like Jack. Cutler looked at him tired expression. Mini ran to him and flashed her 32 pair snow white toothy smile. Cutler rolled his eyes. Mini pull a gun from cutler's Pocket.

Mini: "Gimme a gun in my hand

I'm gonna be a shooter man"

Cutler: No...Mini give it to me.

He snatch his gun and said, "Mini what in the word are you wearing?"

Mini: (Mimicking Jack) Hey ya, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. The Pirate lord. (her own voice) Oh his eyes are so intoxicating, I feel like a drunk.

She acted like a drunk and lean to Cutler. Cutler hold her and make her straight.

Cutler: Mini, from the last night you are praising Jack. You wasted the whole day and night by only talking about him.

Mini: You don't know how awesome he is!

Cutler made a face. Mini looked at him in her corner of her eyes. A mischievous smirk came to her lip.

Jack was roaming ship to ship at port royal. Finally he found the ship where he met with Mini. It didn't take long to find his Compass.

Jack: Oh my dear compass I won't let you go now.

A police: Hey you!! Who is there?

Jack: Ahhh!!!

He screams and ran from there. After a great hustle bustle the officer's caught him. They bring him to Cutler's office. They knocked,

Cutler: Come in. They entered with Jack . He was shocked first to saw Jack standing arrested, with a smile on his face.

Jack: Hey, Mate. Missed me?

His shock state vanished by looking at Jack's face. He closed his eyes to control his anger.

Cutler: I'm not your mate.

Jack shrugged. He look at Mini.

Jack: Oh beauty at port royal! Cutler open his eyes and looked at Jack. He followed his gaze and his anger increased by watching Mini standing in mesmerize.

Mini: Hello Captain Sparrow!! I don't believe this you are here!! oh It's the most beautiful dream I have.

Cutler pulled her braid.

Mini: Ouch!! Cutler!! (Annoyed)

Cutler: Welcome back to reality Dr. Mini. (sarcastic)

Mini: By the way why are you chained?

Cutler: He is a criminal. so, it's obvious to chain him like this.

Mini: Oh poor you.

Jack: If I get to see a beautiful girl like you, then it is ok to bound to be a prisoner for the rest of your life.

Mini: Oh you flatterer! (Mini smiling and watching Cutler who was boiling in anger)Cutler: MERCER! TAKE HIM AWAY!

Mercer take Jack away.

Mini: Bye Jack! (sad)

Cutler turned to Mini. He crossed his hand and looking Mini with a frown.

Mini: What?

Cutler: What was that?

Mini: What? oh that...You won't understand that. Isn't he handsome?

Cutler: Did Jack has peacock feathers? What is in him that you like so much ?

Mini: He is stunning. He is my hero!!

Mini leave the place while singing the song again.

Cutler said in frustration, Why is that pirate her hero? Why isn't me?

Groves called him, "Lord Becket"

Cutler: yes.

Groves: Dr. Sen said to give you this ice bags. She said your blood Pressure will increase.

Cutler: Just leave!

A dark place, some people are dancing and jumping. cause once again the door of the cursed cave got open. They are not like humans. They are flowing on air. They are the residence of devil's triangle.

Cutler was at his office. He was seating on his desk. His pens are moving on a paper. Suddenly a thunder storm could heard. He came to the window of his office. He could see the cloudy sky.

Cutler: Oh the weather of Caribbean is unpredictable now a days. Soon the raindrops are began to fall. He was about to move from window to his desk but something caught his attention. A slight smile came to his lips.

Mini was standing in rain spearing her 2 arms with closed eyes. The Raindrops are touching her face softly. She twirl around. Everyone staring her in awe. Other peoples are running to save from rain. But Mini was dancing like a carefree peacock. Children's are also join with her. Cutler was watching her in admired eyes from his office window. He was lost in her. A little boy who was once waved Cutler at hospital balcony, he was also there. He hold Mini's hand and Dancing with her. He make her twirl. Mini noticed Cutler's presence. She waved him. Cutler also smiled and wave her back. The peoples smiled looking at them passing by. Their innocence make them smile. Cutler stared her carefree face. His anger and stress are vanished by looking at her innocent face. He don't want to interrupt her enjoyment but he has to bring her here because he saw some peoples whispering about her and gazing lustfully . He wear his raincoat and come outside.

Cutler: Mini...Mini...stop.

Mini: Hey Cutler...look how much fun we're having. come join me.

Cutler: Mini...it's not good to drenched in rain such a long hour. let's go inside.

He said while covering her with another raincoat. He gave a death glare to the people. They got scared and leave the place.

Mini: Cutler plz. just one more minutes.

Cutler: Not even a moment. Come. enough of enjoying.

Mini: Cutler please....Cutler.

Cutler's office, Cutler entered while pulling Mini's hand lightly and Mini was following him with a pout.

Cutler: Mini, When will you listen to me? Now sit here quietly.

Mini sat there with pouted lip. Cutler called one of his butler to bring a towel. He handed over him and leave the place. Cutler approached Mini and started to dry her hair with the towel. He realized that Mini isn't answering anything. He called his name. She didn't respond him. She stand and moved from there. Cutler was confuse. He was calling her name but she was not saying anything. She was moving here and there to avoid Cutler. And Cutler is also roaming behind her to talk to her. But he got tired, so he stop suddenly and hold Mini to stop her roaming.

Cutler: Mini, stop.

But Mini being Mini. She look at him and blow her mouth like a balloon.

Cutler: Mini...You have to lis... waite what is this? (noticing her face) Why are you making this weird face? (raising his brows)

Mini: I am angry and I don't wanna talk to you. Hummppphh (again made that face and sat on a chair)

Cutler smiled on her childish behavior. He called her softly.

Cutler: Mini..

Cutler sat beside Mini. Mini crossed her arms and moved her face in other direction.

Cutler: Mini look at me.

Cutler said in a sweet voice.

Mini: Unnnhuhh...(moved her face in negative).

Cutler: Please...

Mini glared at Cutler. Cutler taken aback because of her sudden turn. Mini again look at opposite side. Cutler was too helpless. After all Mini is angry with him. He was always least bother about another's feeling. But Mini's Childish anger is now matter for him most. He came and sit Infront of Mini on his knees and hold her hand.

Cutler: Mini please don't get angry.

Mini: Why should I not get angry? You ruined all the fun.

Cutler: Mini, It was necessary.

Mini: I can understand that there must be a reason of your anger. But you can tell me nicely.

Cutler realized that he behaved rude to her.

She again make ballooned face. Cutler hold her hand and said, "I know Mini. I behave rudely to you. Actually I was disturbed. I'm sorry. I promise I'll never repeat this again. Please forgive me."

Mini looked at her but again she looked other side with balloon face. Cutler think something and smirked. He poked her cheeks and burst the balloon. Mini shocked.

Cutler: Balloon is busted Mini.

Mini make a pout. Cutler was smiling. After sometime Mini started laughing unable to hold her anger anymore.

Mini: By the way where is Jack. I told him I'll meet with him.

Cutler's smile vanished and he said, Why you want to meet with Jack? I mean he is an illiterate. You are doctor. You both won't tune nice.

Mini: He is so intelligent and his sense of humor is good. He can cope up with youngsters.

Cutler: That's fine but....wait a minute...What do you mean by that? I'm also young and I can also cope up with youngsters.

Cutler is about to say more but Mini starts giggling and said, You and young?

Cutler raised his eyebrow and about to say something but Mini interrupt, "Hawww!!! Cutler!! You have whiteness on your hair. You are getting old."

Cutler: What??? (Run to the mirror) Where it is? Wait...(realizing something) I'm wearing the wig and ...Mini!!!

He turned but at the spin of time Mini ran from there while laughing. He again look at the mirror and stare himself. Percival entered.

Percival: Milord.

Cutler: Percival, Am I look too old?

Percival confusingly look at him for these sudden question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 18.6K 141
Focus on the journey of Sairat❤️ Journey from hatred to Love💘 Continuation is in Ghum hai kisike pyaar mein ❤️ part 2
180K 12K 52
A story of Three people who are very protective of one young innocent boy who has his own share of monsters from childhood. Life of a innocent boy w...
20.7K 3.4K 37
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort
58.8K 5.3K 62
Highest rankings - #1 hindi #1 btsfanfic #1 fanfiction #4 lovestory Aap kabhi ooty gaye ho ? Itni sundar jagah ki ek baar jao toh wapas aane ka ma...