Something Being Perfect.

By Aliya598

Continuation of Complicated where Ragini faces new challenges. Join the journey to see how Ragini will face t... More

2)"What If Aditi Regrets...?"
3)"Ragini Can Handle Her Own Problems?"
4)"Someone Who Is Being Perfect"
5)Is It True?
6)"I can represent myself"

1)Rohan Nanda - The New Chapter

1.1K 74 17
By Aliya598

Let's begin.....

Ragini looks at Sanskar who is getting ready for the office. He could see her watching him through mirror and he raise his eye brows questioning her what?
Ragini turns.
While he smiles.

Ragini:sansii..
He turns and moves to her.
Ragini:you joined me to... to the college?
Sanskar looks at her:you still want to stay home and study? So better you should continue PG in college.
Ragini:I won't go!
He sits wearing up the shoes:why won't you?
Ragini was silent. She wanted him to understand that she did not wanted to sit in between the lot of stranger and possibly they could make fun of her. Or either there could be the chance of age descrimination where she is few years older than the students who would take PG courses in regular mode than correspondence. She also don't want to explain each and everyone that she is autistic.
Sanskar was looking at something on email:after 15 days your college will start. And you gotta stich the uniform. And get necessary stuffs. Make out a list what and all you need. We will go for shopping oce after I come back.
She looks on. While he goes.
Her eyes welled up as she really did not wanted to do it and Sanskar really ignored her feelings this time.

She got tensed and walked outside. She sees Ram talking over. She wanted complain to Ram. She walked to him.
Ram smiles at her. Once after he disconnects :Ragini beta.. I heard that you are going to college. That's very nice to listen. A person should never miss a college life. Make lot of friends and remember if this time you score good then I will give you a big present the one you ask for..
He pats her cheeks and goes.
Even he ignored not listening to her.

Laksh was passing by and hands her his baby:look after him for few so that you don't miss him after going to college.
Ragini was annoyed but she can't do anything.

But soon she realised that everyone already knew it and she is the last person to know that she is admitted to college.

*****************************************

Sanskar:she have to take your measurements since it's uniform.
Her mother used to stich her outfits everytime. She did not like that stranger girl to touch.
Sanskar:close your eyes.
She closed her eyes.
And lady takes the measurements.

Holding her hands he moved looking for the bags.
Sanskar:Ragini.. Select the bags you want..
Ragini looks at him. She could reminisce her past,it was when she went to school she got no similar treatment from teachers. She was been sitting alone. There was no friends, when she got panicked in crowded class room, no one was there to understand what exactly happened to her. Her family thought, she needs to be alone because she is not normal. Was that a fair or unfair? They loved her and comforted her in every phase. But that's what she wanted?
Sanskar feels the gaze and looks at her. He knew she is in her own world,thinking how to step on this new phase.
She started to walk being lost. Now she need to go college. Will Sanskar and his family feels ashamed if she was again asked to drop out from the college?
Sanskar stood in front of her and she dashed on to her.
Sanskar:where are you lost?
Ragini:I.. I am scared.
Sanskar:scared? Why?
She did not reply.
Sanskar:you are scared? I can't believe it.
Ragini:people would laugh at me.
Sanskar:if anyone laughs then consider they have a laughing syndrome. You are going to study and achieve something on your own. Remember that if you care then only people get motivated to do something to offend you. So I tell you to be careless where it's needed. If something happens or you need any help  you can directly go to a professor named Divya, she will help you. She used to be my senior. And she know you are joking. She told that you can go to her anytime. Ragini.. Studying in college was your dream once. So you are fulfilling it. So go for it without any worry!
She smiles a bit.
Sanskar:come now.. Let's get all the things for you.
She goes and holds a backpack:this.
He smiles.

*****************************************

A guy was seen practicing wrestling in the ring alone.
While the other two are seen eating popcorn and laughing. They are yuvraj and karan.
Karan:Things won't go easy once the class starts.
Yuvraj:yup.that Nitin had to join the same college as us?
Karan:I see his plotting he want to trouble Rohan again.
Yuvraj:aur Yeh ziddi maanga nahi. He won't understand Nitin's wicked mind.
They look at Rohan.

Rohan stops looking at them:what you guys want I should stay calm..?
Both shrugs their should:its up to you bro.
He comes out of the ring wiping his sweat from the towel.
Karan:bro.. Riya sent you a message.
Karan looks at the text:she is inviting you for her birthday party.
Rohan got annoyed:how the hell she got my number?
Yuvraj:I gave it.
Rohan literally punched on his shoulder:i can kill you for this.
Yuvraj:I made several excuses. But she was adamant.
Rohan:I need to change the college.
Yuvraj:I don't think so you can.
Rohan :Mrs Nanda still rules me.
He tries to calm.
Karan:just ignore the way you did all the way.
Rohan:you know Mrs Nanda is waiting for my studies to complete. So she could get me married to that witch. No wonder I hate the both.
Both laughs.
While he left out a breath and puts the headphones to calm his mind playing a music.

*****************************************

Ragini looks at herself in the mirror wearing the uniform with ID. And the backpack hanging on her shoulder.
Sanskar:come on Ragini pose let me click your picture.
She turned standing in attention but avoided looking at camera.
He clicks the picture.
Ragini:selfie..
He smiles and turns towards and clicks the selfie with her.
Sanskar:and remember..
Ragini:I will stay calm.
Sanskar smiles.

Later in car.

Sanskar:if someone bullies you go to divya mam. Okay?
Ragini :okay sansiii..
Sanskar:talk to the people who are good to you. Ignore who are wierd!
Ragini nods.

Once they reach college.
She tries to unbuckle the seat belt. He helps her.
Sanskar:and I am dropping you only today. And I will also pick you but from tomorrow?
Ragini in a low tone:I will go and come by myself.
Sanskar smiles:tell me why you should go alone.
Ragini:to gain self confidence and independence.
Sanskar:and also to be sure and trust yourself. Okay go.
Ragini:you won't go in.
He nods in no.
She opens the door and moves out. And turns to him. While he waves her hand:bye.
She turns and moves.
While he waits for her to get inside the campus and he calls divya:Ragini came to college. I am not asking to look after her but still..
Divya who was sticking notice on the bulletin board:don't worry Sanskar. I am there!!

While here yuvraj and karan mixed the blue colour in a bucket of water and stood on the second floor. Aiming nitin who was busy ragging a poor guy.
While rohan was listening music. He was watching them. Since it was his plan.
Both together:3..2...1...and drop.
And they dropped the liquid over him.
While everyone laughs.
Rohan smiles. Nitin was shocked and looks at Rohan and angrily storms in.
Where as the Principal sees this he couldn't figure out who the trio were.
Karan pulls him:let's move. Let's move or else on the first day of college only we will get suspended.
Trio runs in 3 different direction.

Nitin confused in a way and followed yuvraj and principal followed Rohan.
Ragini was slowly moving and rohan spots the showroom. He sees her and wanted to move in while she seemed confused. He literally pushed her inside covering her mouth.
And hid in the dark room:shh...
She got panicked.
Rohan got tensed seeing her. He wasn't clueless of why it happened and now he don't know what happened to her.
Rohan whispers:am sorry.
He literally closed the door.
And looked at her:i really didn't wanted to do this but I would have been punished if I was caught and you are on the way. I did not want to push you hurting you. Okay? Am sorry!!!
He could sense that people were looking for him outside.
Ragini looks at her phone.
He picks it up for her. And sees the display being broken.
Rohan looks at her id card. She is same class as him.
Ragini takes the phone from him
Rohan:I will get the new one. And for now.
He takes the earphones and offers her. She puts it in her ear literally taking his phone and handing her broken phone in his hand. she could listen some soft music. She literally calmed down.
While he got relieved.

After fraction of minutes he slowly opened the door and found none.
Rohan:Thank you for saving my day.
And she literally moved holding his phone.
Rohan:excuse...
He looks on and then ran near her and stood in front of her:my phone.
Ragini:let me borrow for 5 minutes. I am not a thief.
He looks on.
While she sat on chair near by.
That's when riya spots him.

Riya:Rohan.
She moved to him. While he got annoyed.
Riya:you don't reply to my messages or accept my calls. You even didn't attend my birthday party.
Rohan:because you know I don't like all these stuffs and I literally don't want to indulge myself in unnecessary parties.
He told it politely.
Riya sees ragini and the phone in her hand and she literally grabbed it from her.
Ragini looks on and she couldn't face them since she lowered her eyes.
Riya:you.. Who are you? Why is my Rohan's phone is on your hand?
Ragini literally got confused she stood:Iphone is your brand? Or do you handle them.. them only in India.
Rohan felt wierd the way she didn't face him but was actually looking behind him or ground. He turned for a second and found none. But he couldn't literally stop his laughter. She really made fun of Riya in seconds which literally no one could do.
Ragini actually then realises that he owned this particular phone only.
Riya shouts:do you find this a joke.
Ragini literally takes her steps back and she turned to him:my phone.
Rohan:I will fix this or I will get new one.
Ragini;no San...
She literally stopped taking his names Since Sanskar mentioned her specially that she is forbidden to take his name in campus.
Ragini:no...thank you.
She moved.
Riya :how dare she..
He literally stops her:just don't create a scene now. She had my phone why are you getting hyper? And I only gave it. So what.. Don’t try to act like you own me. But the fact is you are nothing to me.
She stamps her foot angrily and walked away.
He huffs:so many stuffs. 2 different characters.
He looks at the way Ragini went.

To be continued......

So how's it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 815 6
this story is request of @Sonachopra at TheRagSanFairyland the story starts after the end of SwaRagini to know more peep in
11.8K 768 6
Ragsan short story!!
88.4K 7.5K 42
A different raglak story...❤️‍‍❤️‍ Wanna know then peep in.... 😂😂
32.7K 2.4K 34
A story of sanskar and Ragini who get married. Can sanskar b perfect husband for her? Or can Ragini b perfect wife for him? Can she b perfect DIL? L...